Stoner BBW Sister

Story Info
Siblings have a first time encounter after partying.
5.2k words
4.46
111.3k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I enjoy smoking pot... a lot. You could say we are stoners or pot heads. We typically smoke separately, but a few times a year we hang out together to get high. You probably wouldn't know by looking at us though. I'm a 36 year old Catholic school teacher. I also happen to be about 100 pounds overweight, so maybe you'd guess I occasionally get the munchies! My sister, Sarah, is 33 and also about 100 pounds overweight, although she has been good about losing weight. She's the rare BBW who has small breasts though, so it gives her a very round shape instead of curvy. She dresses a little funky, so if you didn't guess she does drugs, you'd at least come away thinking she's a little hippy-ish. She is a professional employee however... so we both come off as mostly normal.

We are pretty close. She's the youngest, I'm the oldest of our family. So we often bonded as kids (and adults) over the preferential treatment our brother, the middle child, seemed to always receive. We have similar senses of humor, similar tastes in movies, and even similar opinions about politics or world issues. So when we got together to hang out we had plenty to discuss and laugh about. I'm married with kids, so while we would often discuss family life, etc., we didn't usually need to discuss my sex life. She knew it was pretty much non-existent. We would sometimes discuss her sex life though... who she's dating, whether or not she has a booty call at the ready (she did), whatever drama that might come along with dating in your thirties in a small town, the fact that she enjoys giving blow jobs, mostly tame topics.

Incidentally, she is the one who introduced me to Literotica.com. Back in high school we had dial-up AOL internet service. I snooped on her account once and discovered her bookmarks included Literotica, as well as a website for squirters. As a high schooler in the 90's, that was an eye opener for sure. I had watched porn and such, and the vast amount of free internet porn was still a few years away, but I literally had no idea girls could do that. Ever since, I wondered if she looked it up because she was curious about her own abilities, or if she had learned about it in some other way.

My snooping didn't stop there. Back then, she kept a diary, I'd often read it. It had a few juicy bits about kissing her boyfriend, but that was about it. As adults, she lived with our parents for a while, and if I had the chance to be alone in the house, I did plenty of snooping on both her and my parents. She still occasionally kept diaries or journals, but it was more about life goals and such, nothing juicy. But she had a small vibrator. I discovered my parents had anal beads. My mom's vibrator that I discovered as a teenager was broken and eventually discarded. And it had been several years since I have found porn hidden in my dad's sweater drawer. It seems he discovered the vast amount of free internet porn as well.

I guess I'm just a curious person by nature. I've always been bi-curious, curious about crossdressing and transgender. My porn habit alone is all over the map. And I've always been curious about incest. I often had thoughts about my mother, once I tried to slip her the tongue when I kissed her goodnight, she made a funny face but never said anything. If my dad was working third shift, I would watch late night Cinemax in her room when she was asleep, hoping she'd catch me, and who knows what might happen from there... As a kid, I tried to seduce Sarah one time, but I didn't really have a clue what I was doing and she was put off by it and stopped it quickly. One time when hanging out as adults, smoking some weed, Sarah was complaining about our brother and how he tried to hook up with her as a kid. Feeling guilty, and not sure if she was trying to send me a hint or something about our past, I confessed it to her. She didn't seem to have much of any recollection, stating she always thought it was a dream. I apologized, explaining that curiosity can be normal, but abnormal in families, but that I had felt horrible about it ever since. In reality, I only felt horrible that she may have felt awkward around me, but I kept that little tidbit a secret from her...

Sarah recently moved out from my parents' house, but before she did, we hung out to get high once while our parents were away on vacation. For me, it had been a while since I had last smoked, so as I was leaving I remarked, "This the the perfect ending to my day." Sarah laughed. Then I objected to my own comment and with a smirk said, "Well, not the most perfect ending, but pretty close."

"Well, what would make it better?" Sarah slyly asked.

Now this is at least a year since my confession, with no incestual discussions since, so I took the easy way out and said, "Let's not go there." Sarah gave a laugh and we said goodbye. During the drive home, replaying the conversation over in my head, I read into her laugh a little bit. It seemed playful, almost inviting. Was she toying with me? Was she flirting? What if I told her that the perfect end would be a blow job, something I haven't received in 12 years of dating and marriage to my wife? Nah, I was probably just reading into it way too much.

In the months that followed, we hung out as if nothing happened... and since nothing did originally anyway, I wasn't sure why I kept thinking about that moment, wishing I had responded differently. So after masturbating about it several times, I decided that I would recreate the moment, and respond with a more enticing answer this time. So I saved up a few bucks, bought a bag of some good weed, and made plans with my sister for Friday night. We had previously discussed christening her new apartment with a smoke session, so I invited myself over. I hyped myself up in preparation. The never ending question leading up to a sexual encounter for me, should I masturbate or not, was debated. I decided to give myself a couple days build up, which was really difficult considering the thoughts going through my head constantly waiting for Friday night to arrive. So without being too obvious, I prepped myself for the night. I got a haircut and since I knew she likes guys with shaved heads, I got mine almost like a buzz cut. It was different for me, but not too obvious for her. She likes tats, and I was thinking of adding to my current bodywork, so I printed out a few designs I was debating between for my next tattoo. My plan was to bring it up, ask her opinion, and see how she reacts. Obviously I didn't expect her to jump my bones just because I showed her a few designs, but I thought maybe I could get her subconsciously turned on. Even if it wasn't thoughts about me, horny is horny after all.

So Friday night arrives, I text Sarah to let her know when I'm on my way ring her buzzer and I hear her voice on the intercom, "Come on up, Pat." She kind of sang it out, and I'm already reading into her tone and cadence, like maybe she just said that flirtatiously. I try to ignore that, because I honestly doubt she has the same plans I do for the night. I climb the stairs, and she's waiting in her doorway, leaning on the frame, and I couldn't help but wonder again, is this a flirtatious pose? She was dressed typically in an oversized blouse and a pair of jeans. Nothing too showy or sexy, but it was more the vibe... or my overactive imagination.

"I brought some munchies for later," as I raise a grocery bag full of fruit; strawberries, blackberries, blueberries. I know she likes to eat healthy even when stoned, and I knew these fruits can be sensual, as well as libido boosting. There was also a can of whipped cream and a small bottle of chocolate sauce.

"What do you plan on doing with that?" Sarah asked, with a grin.

"Sorry I'm not a health nut," I winked. "I wanted something for dipping." I lied, well, partially. "And the can of whipped cream was cheaper than a tub of cool whip. Just deal," I grinned back. But I was worried I came off too obvious.

"Give it to me. I'll put it in the fridge." She took the bag, and I gave her a hug as we exchanged the bag. "Oooh... weed, whipped cream, and a hug... you trying to get in your sister's pants?" She teased, with a wink. Before I could downplay it she said, "You smell nice, by the way. What cologne is that?"

"I don't know. Adidas or something, Jen got it for me last Christmas, I think. Sorry, I smoked a little earlier and I guess I'm still feeling the effects a little."

"Pat, I was just kidding. Although.... you do smell nice." Again with the grin. I wasn't sure how to take it, but it was probably my head doing too much thinking.

She went to the kitchen, so I took a little stroll around her place. It was relatively new for her, so I was checking out some pictures and artwork she hung up since I had last been there. I saw a large framed photo of her theatre group from college. I failed at fighting the urge and asked her, "I never asked you... Was your theatre group anything like the one at my college?"

"Well did your theatre group perform in a theatre, take theatre classes, and practice a lot?" She answered sarcastically.

"Very funny," I laughed. "What I mean is, when the group at my school partied together, rumor has it that it always turned into some sort of orgy. Literally. And a friend of mine quit the group because she didn't like the resulting drama, so she essentially confirmed the rumor."

"Um, well, that's an awkward question."

"Sorry... It's just that the picture here reminded me of my school. And the girls in this picture are so much hotter, so it definitely piqued my interest."

Sarah laughed. "Pat, you're such a horn dog. Yea, I think lots of theatre groups are a little like that. We were too. Some of them still are. My hot friend Kara always tries to get something going with us when we get together."

"The one with the big tits?!"

"Yeah, your dream girl." She laughed again. That laugh was so much hotter than usual tonight. I'm thinking that I'm just reading too much into it still. "Do you want something to drink?"

"I'll help myself. Do you have any orange juice? Or ginger ale?" I opened the fridge, saw there was both options, and I chose the one that didn't require the effort of finding a glass, so I grabbed a can of ginger ale. I noticed she had an open bottle of wine, and when I returned to the living room she was sitting on the couch with a fresh glass next to her. I decide that a little liquid courage (or intoxicated excuse) may help me calm the nerves. "Oh, you're drinking? You don't mind if I have a glass too?"

"Not at all, there are glasses in the cabinet above the sink." So I pour myself a glass, and even though she doesn't need it, I walk over and top off her glass just a little more, thinking it may help my chances. "Trying to get me drunk?" She joked.

"No, just figured I'd save you the trouble of a refill. Plus, I'm really here to get you high." I set down my glass and pull out my new bag. She takes a look at it and packs her bowl. Now, Sarah has a love seat, which is the couch she is sitting on, a bean bag chair, and a couple other chairs to sit on. But considering my intentions, the placement of her TV, and that its more convenient to sit next to her while smoking, I choose to sit on the love seat. This is nothing unusual, and soon we are nice and relaxed. There's nothing good on TV so she asks if I want to play cards. I oblige her, even though I know that she can only play war and gin rummy. I refill the wine, she deals the cards, and we play war. After a while of the game going back and forth, with no real winner, we get bored of it and smoke some more.

Now we are really starting to feel it, and she gets silly. "Let's play slap jack!" We both have a good laugh at the childish nature of the game. But then I think, I can touch her hand.

"Sure," I agree. As we play, we get a good laugh going about it because wine, weed, recognition skills and coordination skills don't mix well. But it gives me a chance to fake being the slower player and I can linger my hand on hers a little. She doesn't seem to notice or have any reaction to it. I let her win a few times and then ask if she wants to see my tattoo designs. "I really want to know what you think." She picks a couple designs that she likes best and we begin talking about placement. Now, I don't really want a tattoo on my upper arm, but I know she likes them there, so I suggest it for one of the designs. Now she has a chance to get a little touchy. I roll up my t-shirt sleeve and she places the design there as she grabs my biceps. I may be overweight, but I enjoy working out and trying to lose the weight, so my arms are one of my better features. And she does seem to caress, or linger a little there. I'm beginning to think my plan has worked a bit.

Just as I'm thinking that, she says, "I'm hungry. Munchies time. I'll grab it, and refill our wine. You pack another bowl."

"As you wish," I say it playfully, but am definitely referencing one of her favorite movies, The Princess Bride. In that movie, the phrase as you wish means I love you. Now of course I love her as a sister, and I'm horny as hell at this point, and more than a little inebriated. But I don't mean it as romantic love, just as a flirt. But its also a phrase that can just be taken literally, which I'm assuming she will do. As I begin to pack the bowl, I noticed she definitely gives me a double take, with a quizzical look, but also a happy look. So I'm getting a little excited about this possibility.

When she returns, I give her a chance to smoke while I set up the fruit and pour some of our so-called dip into a couple dishes. I make sure to save plenty of whipped cream and chocolate, who knows how they might come in handy. And I realize this is my chance to recreate my epic fail of answer from a few months back. So I say, "Yum, this is good. This whole night has been a great ending to a long week. Almost a perfect ending."

"Yeah it is a great ending. These blackberries are delicious in the chocolate." She didn't bite on it. Damn, quick think of a new strategy Pat!

"I like to put a strawberry or 2 in the wine."

"Like a dip?!"

"No, no. Like you would with champagne. I like to dip the strawberries in the whipped cream. Like this..." And with that, I took a strawberry, dipped it in the whipped cream and tried to feed it to her. She let me without even a second thought, and in fact she even gave a little lip action to the tips of my fingers. I decide to brush her lips and chin a little as I slowly pull my fingers away. Now I'm really starting to think she might be into this.

"Mmm, that is good. You gotta try one of these blackberries." And Sarah dips one in the chocolate and feeds it to me. I take a little more than the tips of her fingers into my life and give them a good lick and a suck as she pulls them out. I can hear her give a bit of a enjoyable exhale. We both take a big sip of our wine. "That strawberry does add a little flavor."

"Yeah, and when you finish the glass, eat the berry. The blackberry was good too. You know what I would just love?" I ask her, but really have no clue what I'm going to say. I'm hoping this question is leading enough.

"Yeah, like any guy you want oral sex!" Sarah laughs.

I guess that worked, but I want to play along a little to be sure here. "Well... yeah... but its not like girls are any different."

"Now that would be a perfect ending to a long week!" Sarah said with a mischievous grin. That grin is so sexy I unknowingly lean in towards it a bit.

I wink and say, "I might even enjoy giving more than receiving, you know." And the two of us can't hold back any longer. We both go in for the kill and kiss with lust and passion. Normally, I'd take my time, but I don't want to give her time to think about the fact that we are siblings. So I grab her small tits over her shirt and rub them while we continue our lip lock. Then I quickly move my hands under her shirt. No bra, so access is easy. I'm surprised at how hard her nipples already are, and I enjoy the feel for a few moments while we continue the kiss. But those nipples are tempting me, so I break the kiss and quickly lift her shirt so I can suckle and lick and continue to play with my sister's small soft tits.

She's breathing heavy but I know she's getting ready to say something. So to hopefully keep her from it, I unzip her jeans while still sucking away. Working as quickly as I can at this point, my fingers find their way to her pussy, and I can tell right away she's soaking wet. This makes it easy to slip a couple fingers inside her. I work my thumb to find her clit, and I massage it in a circular motion. I take a second to get a breath and change nipples that I'm teasing with my lips, teeth, and tongue.

"Holy shit, Pat," is all Sarah can finally say. I look up to catch her eye and flash her a wicked grin. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Wait until you see what I have in store for you," I respond.

Sarah takes this opportunity to begin rubbing my cock through my pants, and she quickly changes pace to unzipping me so she can get a nice grip on my shaft. Her soft fat hand feels nice. I give her an approving moan with my lips still suckling away. I have some plans beyond letting her jerk me off so I make a bigger move. I pusher back down on the couch and pull her pants and underwear down to about her knees. Then I lift her legs up and get my first taste of my sister Sarah's sweet pussy. Her bush is trimmed some, as in maybe she trims it every month or two. She is really wet, as I spread her lips a little her juice literally drips out. I lick her pussy lips up and down, and lick inwards to her sopping wet cunt. I pull back and work again from the outside then in, starting with her thighs this time. I repeat this process a few times and she is into it and beginning to moan. So I decide to try a favorite technique of mine, lapping her pussy up and down, each time licking farther up and farther down until I'm licking from clit to asshole. Every time my tongue touches either part, Sarah squirms in delight. I hear her say, "Lick my ass." So I oblige and focus on rimming her for a few minutes. Her breathing and moaning becomes more elaborate and I know she will cum soon, so I focus on licking her taint, first slowly, then I pick up the pace. "Holy shit Pat, this feels amazing. I'm going to cum." And with that she gives a big moan and arches her back, her body tenses. She gives out a release and more of her pussy juices drip down to my mouth while I am licking away at her taint.

I am nowhere near finished with her. I love making a woman cum, so without hesitation I insert a couple fingers in her pussy and try to find her g-spot. When I do Sarah says, "Oh my God, right there!" While massaging inside her cunt, I begin to work on her clit with my mouth. I try all my tricks and techniques, like the ABC's and licking sideways, sucking on her clit (which is a nice hard little button, easy to find and fun to play with), and licking and sucking her lips near her clit. Sarah is clearly enjoying this and becomes more vocal. "Eat your sister's hot pussy, Pat. Make me cum hard. Wait until you see what I have for you. I've wanted this since we were kids. I always knew you'd be so good at licking my cunt." The encouragement gets me so hot, and I stick a third finger in her hole. My left hand reaches up and plays with her nipples. She moans loudly. After a few seconds her intensity picks up and I can tell she's going to cum again soon. "I'm gonna cum for you. Get ready!"

I'm thinking, get ready for what? Isn't she the one who needs to prepare for the orgasm? But when she cums, I find out why. She screams and moans loudly and my face is suddenly drenched. And so is the couch cushion. And my shirt. She came hard and squirted! Now I know why she bookmarked that squirting website back in the day! She falls back on the couch and let's out a few sighs. Her body twitches 2 or 3 times as she calms down. I give her some kisses around her pussy, her thighs, and work my way up to her tits. Then we finally look at each other in the eye. She looks completely satisfied and flashes me that sexy grin again. We kiss a little, and I break the kiss to say, "I can't believe you came all over my face."

12