Stones of Incienda Ch. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zodia195
Zodia195
96 Followers

Noirin had just finished waltzing with Prince Faolan when she felt the same feeling not too long ago when she saw the bronze skin young lady dancing with Prince Aamir. Only this time the feeling came when she saw a young, robust silver hair lady. Something was up and Noirin wondered if this had anything to do with how her mother was acting.

Faolan noticed Noirin's complexion and mentioned, "Lady Noirin, you're looking a little pale."

"Oh I am? I am sorry. I've been feeling uneasy all evening." Noirin replied.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Noirin looked up at him and shrugged.

"Would you like to return to your mother now?" Faolan asked.

"No thank you. Actually, I was hoping to see the fragments, but it's probably too late to see them now. And I doubt I'll get close enough to see them."

"Hm, on your own you'd probably have a hard time getting to them. However, if I were to come along, I am sure you'd get past the crowd quickly."

"Really? You don't have to."

Faolan found himself chuckling.

"It's really no big deal Lady Noirin. You are correct that there's not much time left and if you want to see them, now would be best. Is there a particular fragment you want to see?"

"Well, I definitely want to see the Amethyst fragment, seeing how it is our kingdom's stone."

"All right, let's go than." Insisted Faolan as he escorted her over to the area where the stone fragments were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown to Koralia, Cyrus had spotted her and decided to keep an eye on her as she walked with his cousin Prince Jiang and two other Vinsumi women, both he recognized from a dancing troupe. He was watching them as Prince Aamir and Inaya came upon him.

"You look interested in something Cyrus." Aamir commented.

Cyrus turned and asked, "And?"

"Nothing, just observing. So what were you looking at?"

"Leave him alone Aamir. It's obvious he would have told you if he wanted to." Snapped Inaya.

"It was a simple question Inaya. You sure have been more irate than normal."

"It's this dress. And this ball."

"Oh it'll be over soon. Come now, lets go see those fragments. It's almost midnight. You want to come with us Cyrus?"

Cyrus watched the two bantering and found it amusing to say the least. When Aamir asked him his question though, he looked and saw Koralia's group heading in that direction.

"Sure, why not." He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well I hope that part wasn't as bad since I tried to have the characters interact with each other more. I think I mentioned this all ready but each of the Stones are connected to the 7 chakras points along the body that you find Hinduism. The Jasper is connected to the Base chakra that is at the bottom of the spinal cord. This stone is used to heal the Base chakra too and that's why I chose it. In fact all of the stones mentioned are used in that sense. Just had to make sure they were all different colors. The base chakra's color is red. I'll talk about the Jasper more. Again any feedback is appreciated it.

Zodia195
Zodia195
96 Followers
12