Stop the World to Get a Better View Ch. 06

Story Info
Matthew Hunter gets job offer from Greg Ferrante . . .
6k words
3.33
7.6k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers

CHAPTER SIX

Monday just before noon-present day

Matthew Hunter woke up rather late in the day, he worked through the wee hours of the morning in his home office on plans for major renovation on an outdated wing of a major NYC museum. He'd received revisions and worked them out accordingly and would continue working on them to make sure he was satisfied then would send them out at the end of the week before the deadline. He also updated and tweaked his professional website showcasing what he'd accomplished since graduating. He just turned 30 recently and preferred freelancing and consulting because he gained more experience in different aspects of design and architectural technological development, there were positively no limits.

Matthew was tall, lean and muscular, he worked out in his home gym in the afternoons, had long dirty-blonde hair neatly secured in a pony-tail; his large hazel eyes accentuated his sensuous-looking lips. His eyes lit up when he smiled and was very sensuous when he walked. He was unmarried, he had had one serious relationship that tragically ended, one hot steamy affair with a married man that he hoped would divorce his wife for him and was presently dating Richard, a prominent jeweler. He met Richard one afternoon while he was sipping a latte at Starbucks; he invited him to sit at the only available table and started chatting. Matthew preferred not to go all the way with Richard too quickly, he was beginning to fall for him and sensed this was just a casual fling for Richard. Their meetings were infrequent because they both traveled; Richard more so than Matthew. However he knew that day would be coming soon because Richard always desired to fuck him. It felt good to be out with him, holding hands and kissing him, while conversing over dinner or watching a game. He wasn't exclusive with him so he continued to frequent the gay bars.

He lazily got out of bed, took a leak then grabbed a cup of coffee before firing up his computer. He checked his e-mails from his website and immediately noticed one from Ferrante Architectural Solutions and opened it. He almost fell off his chair when he read the email inviting him to join the firm. The email read that if he was interested to please call or email with an appropriate date and time for an informal interview and luncheon.

Matthew didn't know what to do, he liked freelancing and consulting very much, however this was an incredible opportunity for him as well! He didn't want to appear overly anxious and hesitated about responding. He took a couple of cleansing breaths to calm himself down to consider it. After he collected himself after several minutes of staring blankly at the screen, he hit the reply button and wrote, "Dear Mr. Ferrante, I am genuinely honored to accept your invitation to join the firm, I'm aware that we share similar visions in architectural design. I will be available tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. to discuss this further with you. Thank for this opportunity, I look forward to meeting with you, Sincerely, M. Hunter," and hit send.

Matthew knew about Greg Ferrante; he was one of the giants in the industry today. He decided to work out then shower and get dressed for the day. He suddenly thought of Richard and wished he were showering with him; he never knew when he would see or hear from Richard next. He wished he was fucking him, he wanted to now, it was at least three weeks since they were together. They enjoyed cuddling, and kissing and exploring each other before assuming the 69 position and sucking each other. He was washing himself all over and then stroked his massive growing cock and started breathing heavily as he did. He moaned Richard's name as he became fully erect. He finished showering and lay on his bed and continued stroking, a good amount of pre cum spurt out, he spread it over his cock and moaned as he slowly stroked it. He lay his massive manhood on his stomach and felt it's weight and it excited him. He retrieved a dildo, lubed it and slowly inserted it into his waiting butt hole and moaned and slid it in and out slowly massaging his prostate. His dickhead glistened and turned a beautiful shade of magenta as his pulsating veins bulged. He kept the dildo inserted as he started stroking his massive manhood, his eyes were tearing with pleasure.

He started stroking faster enjoying the surge of arousal with each stroke, he stroked much faster as he felt his balls contracting. He grabbed his towel in anticipation of climaxing heavily, he was stroking rapidly, arching his hips and contracting his sphincter muscle around the dildo. He could scarcely catch his breath as five generous rounds volleyed onto his towel, he was still hard as he was draining the last droplets from his pee-hole. He wanted to rest in between, taking deep cleansing breaths, however his massive manhood was still pulsating and the need to stroke overpowered him. He stroked as he slid the dildo in and out for a few minutes more. He removed the dildo and sat up and leaned over with his lips hugging his dickhead licking his slit with his tongue. He continued stroking his cock and sucking it until he swallowed 2-3 warm milky rounds and continued until all his cum was drained from his slit. He was relieved that his manhood was gradually becoming limp and marveled that it still looked large. Growing up with oversized genitalia was certainly a challenge and a lesson in humility, however being able to suck his cock and swallow his own cum was definitely one of the enjoyable benefits.

Matthew finished dressing for the day, had a quick bite to eat, had more coffee, then started working. He checked his e-mail and a reply from Greg Ferrante confirmed his appointment for tomorrow. He looked in his closet to ensure he had an appropriate outfit, he was confident that it would work out for him. He returned to his desk and went onto Ferrante's website, he saw his picture above his biography, then gasped in awe. Matthew thought he was fucking gorgeous! He became as jittery as a school boy, he thought, oh God, what if he extends his hand to me and I kiss him as well, oh, there goes my career. As Matthew gazed at his picture, he felt an unexplained connection to him. He simply shrugged it off because he had other work to do and needed to concentrate and kept thinking about tomorrow. He was nearly finished with the museum draught and put it aside to work on something more important.

The U.S. Navy had contacted him with regard to improved and efficient technological living space, with regard to medical facilities, kitchen and living quarters. He had drafted several possibilities during the past month, looked them over and worked more on them and will send them later on this afternoon. The major renovation for the townhouse uptown was running smoothly, thankfully there were no last-minute changes!

Matthew heard the door open and close shut. His heart skipped a few beats, it was Richard! He jumped up from his chair and raced to greet him and fell into his open arms.

"Richard, I've missed you so much, I'm so glad you're here!' cried Matthew kissing him. Richard couldn't speak because he explored Matthew's mouth with his tongue and pressed up against Matthew so that he could feel his bulge.

"Oh, how I've missed you, I want to fuck you, oh Mateo!" Richard exclaimed while guiding Matthew to the couch and loosening his pants, "work me, my Mateo!" Matthew was excited by his request, even though he desired to top Richard, he would take him any way he could. Richard was slightly shorter than Matthew, had wavy short brown hair and eyes, had a stocky but firm build and had an erect five and a half inch stocky cock that Matthew adored. He was amazed that he was able to get Richard's entire cock and balls in his mouth and suck them. When he detected pre cum he sucked out every drop and undressed so that Richard could rim him, he moaned loudly as Richard deftly fucked Matthew's butt hole with his tongue. He then sucked at it so well it made Matthew screech with utter pleasure. Matthew lay on his stomach and spreads his legs and Richard straddled between them and teased Matthew by slapping his fat cock on Matthew's hard butt.

"Fuck me Richard, oh fuck me, stuff that fucking fat sausage in me!" Matthew pleaded. Richard unrolled a condom on his capable few inches of manhood, lubed himself and Matthew's pale pink smooth butt hole and slowly pushed his mushroom-shaped dickhead into Matthew,

"Ah, ah, ooh, hah, oh Richard, oh, it hurts, oh, please get off of me!" screamed Matthew trying to move. Richard shoved Matthew's shoulders down without withdrawing or entering any further in,

"Mateo, shush, shush, just breathe deeply, relax, it will hurt for a few minutes," whispered Richard tenderly in Matthew's ear. The initial pain and burning subsided when Matthew began to breath and he became more relaxed when Richard slowly pushed the rest of his cock in. Matthew hugged Richard's cock with his sphincter and gasped with pleasure. What Richard was lacking in length he made up tremendously with girth!

"Fuck me, fuck me, show me what that fucking fat sausage can do!" exclaimed Matthew.

He started banging Matthew's pale pink butt hole, he felt so complete; Matthew desired his short but capable manhood! Tears of joy filled Richard's eyes with each determined thrust, he was proud that Matthew allowed him to fuck him and that he didn't slip out.

"Oh Mateo, oh my Mateo, you love me, you love my fat cock, oh hah, oh, oh God, here, take some more of my fucking fat sausage, oh, hah," he moaned.

"Ah, hah, keep doing it, harder, fuck me harder, oh yeah, just like that, oh yeah again, oh fuck yeah, pound that fucking sausage in me, yeah, oh yeah, give it to me," screamed Matthew.

"Mateo, I, I'm coming! Oh, ooh, hah, oh," he panted as he pulled off the condom and sprayed five generous rounds on Matthew's back massaging into his skin with his still hard sausage. Matthew turned around to kiss and embrace him, he didn't want him to leave. He grabbed Richard's cock and held it in his mouth until it went soft.

"Richard, how long are you staying this time, I hate it when you leave?" asked Matthew.

"Ah, my precious Mateo, I can stay until tomorrow morning, then, I really don't know when I'll see you next," explained Richard.

"I'm happy for whatever time we have together," said Matthew. He suspects that Richard is married and has a couple of boyfriends on the side and would never confront him about; he didn't want to know. He enjoyed his company as well as the intimacy and that was good for him for now. He guided Richard's head to his waiting cock and he sucked it hungrily, Matthew had closed his eyes while Richard worked his massive cock and massaged his balls. "Oh, hah, oh Richard, oh yeah, yeah that's it, right underneath my dickhead oh, ooh," panted Matthew. Richard then put one ball at a time into his mouth and had Matthew writhing with excitement. "Richard, get ready, I, I'm about to come!" Matthew's light load emptied into Richard's mouth and he kept sucking Matthew's cock until it became limp. Richard looked a little disappointed, "I just came earlier after my shower," said Matthew winking.

"You're so fucking delicious, Mateo, I can never get enough of you," said Richard kissing him.

"Oh you seem to do quite well without me when you're away for long periods of time, without a phone call or a text," said Matthew who suddenly had a change of heart and pulled away from him abruptly. "Richard, eh, when you leave tomorrow morning, please leave the key, I'm tired of not knowing when we'll be together next!"

"Mateo, no!" Richard pleaded grabbing his arm firmly.

"I don't want to be one of your many bitches!" Matthew shouted with tears in his eyes shoving Richard's arm away and getting dressed. He knew instantly that allowing Richard to fuck him was a mistake.

"I'm not the marrying kind, Mateo! After tomorrow I'll leave and you'll never see nor hear from me ever again, here's your fucking key, I detest clingy whiney bitches like you!" said Richard as he threw it at Matthew.

"That will be best for both of us, sleep on the couch tonight," said Matthew faintly picking up his key.

"Mateo, I know you don't love me, you're horny trying to fill some deep void. I could tell, who is he?" asked Richard.

"I don't want to discuss it," said Matthew in tears.

"Aha, you're in love!" exclaimed Richard embracing Matthew.

"Yeah," admitted Matthew.

"No, no, you're right, we shouldn't see each other after tomorrow," said Richard. Matthew tearfully nodded in agreement.

Matthew made them dinner and enjoyed each other's company up until he left early the next morning.

Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m.

Before Richard left in the morning he walked into Matthew's bedroom and mounted him while he was sound asleep on his stomach. When Matthew realized what was happening he tried to move but was unable to.

"Richard, what the fuck are you doing?" growled Matthew.

"I fucking want you," said Richard pinning his arms down.

"No, get off of me!" yelled Matthew. This is the first time Matthew was unable to defend himself because he was caught off-guard.

"When I'm finished," he said as he plunged his meaty cock into Matthew's butt hole. That position was the most uncomfortable and Matthew passed out from the pain. When he came to his back felt sticky, when he turned he noticed the used condom on his sheets. He felt something on his left ankle, he looked to find a beautiful jade ankle bracelet. Matthew slowly sat up and was very sore; tears came to his eyes as he went into his bathroom. He was trembling as he looked in the full-length mirror to check for blood or scarring. He then took a pre-moistened towelette and slowly wiped himself gently; he was so relieved when he checked that there wasn't any blood on it and cried with relief. He slowly wandered into the kitchen, still naked, to make himself some herbal tea to calm down; it was nearly 9:30 a.m. He grabbed a pillow from the couch to place on his chair before sitting down. He left his phone on the kitchen table and was startled by the incoming ring-tone, when he saw his father on caller-ID he answered it without thinking,

"Hey there, Matthew, how are you?" asked Mark cheerfully.

"I, uh," said Matthew faintly.

"Matthew, are you alright?" asked his father nervously.

"Yeah, I, uh, I, I'm fine," said Matthew nervously. He actually thought he could keep himself from falling apart.

"You don't sound like you're fine," said Mark now worried.

"Ho- How are you today?" asked Matthew with his voice cracking.

"I'm worried about you, Matthew, you don't sound like yourself!" exclaimed Mark nervously.

"I need to hang up now," said Matthew faintly. He did not want to tell his father and yet he's already aware that something's not right.

"Matthew, don't hang up, please tell me what's wrong," pleaded Mark nervously.

"Dad, eh, I, I was just raped this morning," said Matthew in tears.

"Oh my God, Matthew!" exclaimed Mark excitedly. All Mark heard was the sound of Matthew sobbing. "I'll be right over!" said his father and kept the line open until he arrived there. Fortunately, Mark Hunter just finished a training session with a client a few blocks away, he had a key just in case of emergencies. Matthew sobbed uncontrollably and tried to calm himself down by sipping his tea. He curled up in his chair and embraced himself closing his eyes and dozed off. He didn't hear his father open the door, but heard his name being called and got off his chair taking his tea cup and sipping it while he met his father in the living room.

"Matthew, how did it happen?" asked his father nervously as he took Matthew's tea cup set it down, examining him lightly from head to toe then embracing his son warmly thankful that he was okay. They sat down on the couch together, Matthew was sore and needed to lean against his father; his father put his arm around him and Matthew rested his head on his shoulder. His father was stroking Matthew's hair as he spoke,

"He took me by surprise," said Matthew blankly.

"Who raped you?" asked Mark surprised.

"Richard, I knew him for six months, he traveled a lot, I wasn't steady with him. When he was in town we would go out, then he would stay here. Yesterday afternoon was the first time I allowed him to penetrate me and after it was over, I just didn't want to continue seeing him, it didn't feel right, so I told him I didn't want to see him anymore and to return my key," said Matthew.

"Why the fuck would you give him a key, I thought you were more intelligent than that?" asked his father annoyed. Matthew shook his head wearily.

"I told him to sleep on the couch, in the morning while I was asleep on my stomach he climbed on top of me, pinned my arms down then plunged his cock in me then raped me, it happened so fast, I couldn't fight him off," said Matthew in tears.

"You're a light sleeper, didn't you hear him come into your bedroom?" asked Mark.

"No, I think he put something in my drink last night, I'm still feeling the effects of it," answered Matthew.

"Did he hurt you?" asked Mark.

"The pain as he entered me in the position I was in made me pass out, he didn't use any lube" said Matthew wearily.

"Did he harm you down there?" asked Mark.

"I don't think so, I just checked before, I'm terribly sore now. I think he pulled my hair because my head hurts," answered Matthew. His father handed him his tea cup and Matthew sipped it slowly.

"Did the creep use a condom?" asked anxiously.

"Yes, thank God!" exclaimed Matthew.

"Matthew, he could've killed you! How many men have you slept with?" asked Mark.

"I hook up very infrequently since I broke up with Steven," said Matthew in tears.

"It appears that it hasn't filled the void that Edward's death left. This is happening because you miss Steven," said Mark.

"I'm working on some things to help him, you're right, I really do miss him," said Matthew.

"That's good news! Have you told him yet?"

"No," replied Matthew.

"Tell him soon before you totally screw your life up, I hope it works out for you two!" exclaimed Mark.

"Please don't tell Mom and Caryn about this," pleaded Matthew.

"I'm not that stupid, they would be devastated," said his father in tears. "Where's my Matthew, what happened to you?"

"I'm so very tired of waking up alone," said Matthew.

"Be thankful that you wake up! Make sure you change the lock on your door in case he made a copy." Matthew nodded. "Would you like me to call the police?"

"No, like they'll believe my story! My condo wasn't broken into, he used a condom remember!" exclaimed Matthew.

"I see your point, however, I'm relieved you're okay! Do you have any plans today, we can send out for lunch and hang out for a while? I don't want you to be alone," offered Mark.

"I have an informal interview today, I was handpicked to partner a firm, it's at 1:00 p.m.," said Matthew.

"Congratulations, Matthew, are you alright now? Can you call and postpone for a couple of days?" asked Mark.

"Yeah, I just needed some comfort, I can still make it," said Matthew.

"Matthew, I react the way I do because you'll always be my special little boy, the thought of anyone hurting you tears me to shreds," said Mark tearfully holding him tight.

"I realize that and appreciate it, I was afraid to tell you," said Matthew.

"Matthew, you shouldn't be afraid to tell me anything! You have a half-hour before you shower, take a nap on my shoulder and I'll wake you," said Mark softly covering him with the afghan then stroking his hair.

"That sounds great, Dad!" as he rested his head on his father's shoulder and drifted into sleep while his father stroked his hair. After a half hour his father kissed him tenderly on the cheek to wake him up saying, "Wake up, beautiful!" Matthew woke up and his father helped him off the couch and walked him to the bathroom,

Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers
12