Stop Thinking

Story Info
The learning of a lesson
1.7k words
4.17
13.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think you know how to please a man simply because you know how to open your legs?" He quizzes the girl as she kneels in front of him, her mouth puffy and swollen and coated in her own mucus that drips down her chin in white globs. Confusion shadows in the depths of her eyes as she raises her desecrated mascara-ruined cheeks upwards to meet his question.

"You think you are something special because you can handle a cock buried in your throat?" He continues while leaning forward and scooping her juices up from her throat, leaving the strands dangling in the cool air before flinging them over her streaked face which contorts in a flinch from the soft impact of slime.

"You think you that you are better than some whore I could have bought on the street corner hmm?" A croon is added to his voice as he lowers his face dangerously close against her hair, his warm breath flowing outwards to further heat the burning of her red ears. And as his teeth graze her earlobe, he continues to speak; his voice quieter still, invading her mind to ensure she can think of nothing else.

"You think that your pitiful tears give me some sort of joy? That your cries of pleasure are important to me? That you are worth something in my eyes?"

The man continues his vocal onslaught to the girl, pausing to punctuate his words by catching her lobe between his teeth and sinking into the flesh to deliberatly extract the soft whimper of pain he knows how to obtain, before releasing the skin with a wet pop and the warmth of his tongue bathes against the swelling.

"Well, my precious little girl it's time you learnt a very valuable lesson indeed."

His mouth traces a gentle path along the curve of her neck and the strong hand that was once clenched tightly around her bare breast rises to meet her chin, thrusting her head backwards

"Isn't it?"

He asks in that voice he knows just how to use before his teeth make purchase against the join of her shoulder. Pressure apon pressure builds and finally a tear trickles from the corners of her eyes as she arches her back higher to meet his mouth.

The girl, utterly silent except for a hitching gasp while watching him carefully with wide eyes.

And still his teeth bite harder and a sobbing cry sounds around her, though quickly muffled as his fingers leave her chin and press into her slick mouth; burying themselves in the depth of her throat to allow the vibrations from her keening cry of pain to vibrate through his own flesh.

Leaving his fingers still in the constricting gag of her throat he pulls away, a free hand cupping the side of her cheek as he peers downward into her glassy wet eyes.

"You are worth nothing, unless I say that you are. Any pleasure you feel is because of me, any pain you feel is because I wish it. Any joy you feel is because I think you deserve it." A pause, and a deliberate smile curls at his lips. "Isn't that right, baby?"

He continues, his fingers withdrawing from her throat and he uses his sticky fingers to caress her face, smearing the black streaks of her make-up, ignoring the sounds of the vibrating attachment still buzzing between her spread sticky thighs.

"Do you think you deserve to cum now?" he queries, his hand moving downwards to her breast with a teasingly slow stroke.

"Yeh Yes Sir?."

She replies in a voice full of tremble, not daring to lower her eyes away from his face even though her response sounds much more like a question than a statement. Surreptitiously the small of her back arches inwards in attempt to grind her swollen sex against the instrument that has been fastened against and releasing the heady scent of her arousal upwards.

"And why then, after I have just told you not to think, do you think you deserve that my stuttering little slut?"

The man murmurs his question dangerously, his fingers moving to pluck the seemingly fragile bud of erect nipple and squeezing in a tight pinch. Not yet content with his current form of torture, his digits twist around fiercely and stretch the skin until her body tenses and jerks in response; her eyes widening in breathless pain as she gazes upwards at him imploringly.

"I mean, I mean I only think I deserve it if you think I do." she chokes out in response, her head shaking from either side as she struggles to form a coherent sentence.

"Oh no, little slut, you don't get to escape from this slip that easily. Clearly you simply have not learnt the lesson I am trying to teach. That might not be your fault of course, I could be teaching you wrong."

The stretched nipple snaps mercifully back into place, though the nub is left slightly more elongated and is given an ungentle flick with his fingernails as an afterthought. Never once does his hands ever leave her body and leaving one hand on her shoulder near her recent bite, the other traverses down to her wanton sex, wriggling his fingers between the rope over her mons that secures the vibrator against and circles the bulge of her engorged clit beneath the pads of his fingers.

He turns the gadget off and chuckles softly as her shoulders slump with relief.

"Soon, you will be wishing it was back on."

Giving her clit a fond pinch, his fingers unable to make much grip due to her sodden arousal, he untangles the vibrator free and discards it to the side.

"Close your eyes like a good little slut, I don't want you distracted from your lesson."

Her lashes, now slightly tacky with wet mascara close downwards as directed and cast a faint shadow beneath her eyes. Cast into the darkness, the girls' nostrils flare as she silently obeys. The man makes small sounds as he moves away from her and though she cannot see, his absence is felt and shown in a soft gasp while her head follows the faint direction of the noise he makes.

Exposed on spread knees she waits on the edge of the bed, her fingers curling and releasing against her sides, pausing to finger the fibre of the rope around her waist that so recently held the vibrator in place. As she maintains her vigil for his return, her wanton sex pulses and throbs, releasing a trickle of her juices that threaten to land on the sheet below to add to the growing puddle beneath.

"Would you look at that, leaking away all over the bed like a needy little cunt." The man comments on his arrival back, amusement tinged in his voice.

"Is that all it takes for you? A small bite and you turn into a desperate needy whore?"

A mock tutting sound emits from his mouth as a hot flush stains her cheeks while his hands stroke upwards over bare thigh, the skin taut from anticipation and her current stance and his fingers soon meet the juncture of her thighs. Spreading the wetness over her smooth lips, he lingers only with the briefest of touches over her enflamed clit before; and with little ceremony, several digits force their way inside. Squeezing her eyes tightly, her head tips back as she moans and grinds down on his hand as he maintains a fast pace of fingers inside her.

"Do you want me to stop, angel?" He whispers thickly, leaning inward against her to ensure his breath flows over her face.

"Noo Sir, Please don't stop! I don't want you to stop." she cries in response, her body already beginning to spasm as she is played so easily by the man.

Almost as soon as the beg had passed her lips, his fingers quickly withdraw and he smears them on the inside of her thigh.

"Sorry, you don't want me to stop?"

A sharp swat with a crop emphasises his statement, the leather tip leaving a stinging blow that causes her eyes to open wide as she shrieks in a combination of pain and shock.

"Keep your eyes closed whore, I don't want to have to tell you again."

-Smack- He swings the crop backwards and all she can hear is a rush of air that hisses before it makes contact against wet flesh. Knowing what is coming, her belly contorts in a flinch before again that tip is smarting against the swollen nub between her puffy lips.

-Smack- Once more the vicious bite takes a squeal of pain from its intended victim. -Smack- "The correct answer, to Do you want me to stop or do you want to cum, is If you" -Smack- "desire it, Sir." -Smack-

Each strike forces the girls eyes tighter shut and her fingers curl against her palms, no doubt her nails pressing into the softer skin of her palm. Despite her cries of woe, her body trembles still and beads of sweat form on her brow as she struggles to maintain a sense of self control.

-Smack-

The crop thuds to the ground as it is released, and once more his fingers return to delve within her dripping depths.

"Open your eyes." He allows and peers downwards into the glazed orbs as her lashes flutter open, the whites flashing as the iris' roll backwards on occasion.

"So, tell me now, angel, do you want to cum?" As he speaks, the girls eyes refocus back on her man; shining with pure need and desperation.

"Only if you desire it Sir." she cries out as her hips rise and fall in a natural buck, her juices coating his knuckles as they move faster and faster within.

"Muuch better angel, I desire it. I want to feel you cum now."

Joy and ecstasy illuminate her features as she convulses on his hand, shamelessly abandoning herself at his whim as an almost primal scream rips from her throat and she lurches forward, her sex squeezing around his fingers tighter and tighter for the longest moment until all that is left of her senses is a racking sob and a gush of fluid from her cunt.

Allowing her to catch her senses, his body presses against her as he stands between her thighs to allow her head to drop against his chest, and as she sucks in a sharp breath and muffles out words of gratitude while inhaling his own aroma, his hands stroke her damp hair tenderly

"There's a good girl, such a good girl you are for me."