Stories of Josh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers

As his dick sloshed in and out of that drenched little cunt, Josh could feel his balls swelling and tightening, alerting him to his approaching orgasm. He could feel the desperate clenches of Jessica's own sex organ as they fucked like animals on the bathroom couch, both sweating and grunting savagely. Suddenly Jessica leaned in a bit and moaned, "I'm going to come again Joshy!" He grunted in agreement and could feel his orgasm on the brink of release.

Things became a bit hushed suddenly as he began pounding her cunt rapidly, producing a series of lewd squelching sounds. And then the door creaked open and sunlight flooded the bathroom. Josh blinked and squinted at the doorway only to see Elizabeth standing there stunned with a confused look on her face as she watched Josh's balls slap against Jessica's bare, hairless ass.

"Shit!" He groaned and began to came, filling the condom quite easily as he and Jessica shuddered in orgasmic bliss simultaneously, both groaning and moaning like nymphs in heat. All the while, Josh and Elizabeth's eyes were locked upon one another. Once they'd both finished coming, Elizabeth blinked several times and then turned and left without a word. josh groaned inwardly and Jessica collapsed on his chest panting.

"Who..." she panted heavily, "came inside?"

"Me." Josh answered without thinking, then the question hit him again and he stuttered, "Oh, umm, shit. No. It was uh - It was Elizabeth." He glanced down at her adorably exhausted face and she reminded him a lot of Cara, though much bigger, height-wise anyhow.

"Shit," Jessica muttered in low, nearly inaudible voice. "She'll definitely tell Trey, and Trey's loud ass is going to tell the whole school... Not like they have proof though..." She sat up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, "Pull your pants up, we should get out of here... And dump that condom out, warp it in toilet paper and take it with you. Shouldn't leave that behind in case they try to get us in trouble or something. I hear you're not supposed to fuck on school grounds or something." She smiled wryly at him, pulled her panties on and hurried out of the bathroom.

Josh did as he was told and soon followed after her and headed back into the classroom. He could have sworn Elizabeth gave him a horribly guilty glance when he went to sit down, but it was very quick, so he couldn't tell for sure. Mrs. Rose was giving him shifty eyes, and he wanted to walk up to her, shake her, and ask her why the hell she wrote Elizabeth a bathroom pass when she obviously knew what was going on. He let it go though, and just sat back and waited for the bell to ring, trying not to make eye contact with anyone for the time being and just hoping that the situation would blow over.

When the bell finally did ring everyone scrambled to collect their things and Elizabeth was the first one out of the door. Josh had hoped to talk to her about what she'd seen, so he hurried after her, leaving his things behind, but she was quite sneaky and was nowhere in sight when he exited the classroom. As he turned around he came face to face with Jessica and blushed as she came into very close proximity. His eyes glanced about anxiously and then met hers.

"Thanks, Joshy," she said simply and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek, "we should do it again sometime. Maybe Cara could join us?" Josh gulped at that thought.

"Uh, umm, sure Jessi," he replied, unsure of why he'd called her Jessi, rather than her full name. He managed to look away after a moment and waited for the rest of the class to leave before shuffling back in to grab his things and leave.

Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers
12