Stories with Cousin Kate Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate turns the tables on Adam and rewards him for his story.
2.3k words
4.46
40.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam knew that he was not going to be able to sleep tonight. His sultry cousin Kate had curled up against him in bed to make sure he didn't do anything funny. His mind was still racing from the stories Kate told him about her college "experiences." She started with her first lesbian experience with her roommate Sarah and moved on to watching Sarah have a threesome. This had all started when Kate had walked into the room they would be sharing for the next two weeks while Adam was preparing to jerk off.

He didn't think his erection would ever go down unless he got off. Kate had positioned herself so Adam's cock was nestled between her ass cheeks. Adam slowly started to rock his hips back and forth. Adam felt his cock rubbing against Kate's thong between her cheeks. It felt amazing and he knew he did not need much more to get off. He gradually picked up the pace of his thrusting. His eyes rolled back in his head as he felt his long awaited orgasm approaching.

"Not so fast Adam," Kate said as she moved away from Adam leaving him to thrust against the air.

"It's not far. You got off and I'm stuck here ready to explode."

"I know that, and it's going to make my next story that much better. You'll be so horny I could talk about taking a shower and you'd lose it."

"I'll be like that anyways. You're stories are amazing, but I can't take it anymore."

"Alright, but you have to earn it."

"I'll do anything. Just tell me what I need to do."

"You need to tell me a story that turns me on."

"Does it have to be true?"

"Oh yes. I told you two of my best stories, and I want to hear what you did at college."

"Well I guess I can tell you about my first real party at school."

"You better hope it's a good one."

"It was the first long weekend of the year. I think it was Columbus Day weekend, so everyone stayed at school looking to get hammered. I had not done a lot of drinking in high school, so I was a little nervous about what was going to happen. The party was across the hall from my dorm. The room was not very big because the party was going to be somewhat small. I was going with my roommate Evan to drink with Kyle and Pablo. Kyle was dating a girl named Jess at the time, and Jess had a few friends looking for a chance to drink without going to a huge frat party.

"Her friends' names were Kelly, Bonnie, and Jaimee. Pablo had already 'called' Kelly. Pablo is a big guy, so we weren't going to mess with Kelly. Jaimee caught my eye from the moment they walked in. She was not the most attractive girl I had ever seen, but she was one of those girls you just like. She was 5'4 with long brown hair and long legs. Her breasts were pretty small, but perky. Her nipples poked through her shirt when she walked in the door. Thanks to her low-cut jeans, any time she bent over her ass was peeking out at me.

"Two hours of constant drinking games later we were all in various stages of undress. Evan was the only guy still wearing pants, and all the girls were in their bra and panties. Bonnie was the exception as she was topless. Kyle made it no secret that he wanted some time alone with Jess, but Evan had a more interesting idea. He proposed a new game. The game was simple. Each one of us would draw a card and the highest card would win.

"The winner would get to choose anyone of the losers to do a favor for them. The favor would be determined by the next card drawn. Any card two through nine would mean that there would be no favor. A ten meant ten seconds in heaven. Simply the winner would make out with the person they selected, and this was made more enjoyable by our lack of clothing. A jack from the guy involved would either get a hand job if he was the winner or if he lost he would have to jack off in front of everyone. That would last for four minutes. A queen meant the girl would either get fingered or have to finger herself in front of everyone. A king meant the winner got head from the loser for five minutes. An ace was the ultimate card. It meant the loser would have to have sex with the winner until the winner came.

"We didn't want the game to go to quickly, so we took two of the aces out of the deck. I thought I was going to win the first round when I drew a queen, but Pablo drew a king. He chose Kelly. She drew the next card and got a nine. Jess won the next round with a jack and chose Evan. Evan drew the next card and got a jack. Jess smiled as she was hoping to embarrass Evan for coming up with this game. Evan was hesitant at first to take off his boxers, but he had no choice. He looked right at Jess and started stroking himself slowly. Jess smiled at him while spreading her legs slightly so we could see her pussy peeking out from behind her panties. 'You like this baby,' Evan said as he continued stroking. He was really starting to get into when Jess told him his time was up while closing her legs.

"Jaimee won the next round and chose Evan, but this time he drew a seven. Kyle won the following round and chose Bonnie, sadly she drew a five. Pablo won and chose Kelly again. This time she drew a king. Pablo smiled as Jess started the timer. Kelly got on her hands and knees so she could crawl across the circle to Pablo. I enjoyed a great view of her ass as she crawled slowly across. Kelly pulled down Pablo's boxers and eyed his cock. She leaned her head down to flick her tongue across the head of his cock. She gently put her lips over the head before moving down to his balls. She sucked on one and then the other. I don't know if she was doing it slowly for effect or to waste time. She ran her tongue up the length of his shaft before closing her lips around it. She bobbed her head down taking half of him into her mouth before moving back up. She repeated this twice more before the timer went off. She quickly removed herself from Pablo's cock and walked back to her spot in the circle. Pablo had a slightly disappointed look on his face as Kelly simply smiled back at him.

"It took three more draws before I finally won a round. I chose Jaimee and she drew a ten. I was disappointed it was only a ten, but I knew it could have been first. Going by the rules I would actually get one minute in heaven. Jaimee came over to me and pushed me to the ground. She mounted me and leaned down to kiss me. When our lips locked it was electric. Knowing my time was limited I blindly groped her body as our tongues swirled around each other. My hands slid down her back to her ass and I pushed her forward while thrusting myself up. My cock broke through my boxers and she moaned as it made contact with her now wet panties. The timer went off as she gave me one last kiss. She slowly peeled herself off of me with a sexy smile on her face.

"I was in shock and wanted more. The next winner was Bonnie. She chose Evan who drew a queen. They met in the center of the circle. Evan was no time in reaching for her pussy. He slid his fingers over her panties to tease her. Bonnie slid her panties down to give Evan better access. He moved his fingers over her slit gently. Slowly he inserted one finger into her. Her hips shifted upwards as her pussy craved more attention. Evan put a second finger into her and started to work his hand in and out of her pussy. Bonnie moaned as Evan started going faster and faster. Her moans got louder and louder. She was on the verge of cumming when the timer went off. Evan smirked as he removed his fingers from Bonnie to go back to his spot in the circle. He enjoyed that he had left her so close and dying for more.

"Bonnie thought that we should have one more round before ending the game. 'I can't take much more of this, I wanna fuck somebody,' she said. 'Well hopefully you'll get the ace,' Evan replied. I won and chose Jaimee who drew a four. Bonnie won and chose Pablo who drew a six. Finally Jess won and chose me. I was shocked that she chose me. Kyle looked at her in disbelief. 'No one's chosen Adam in a while. I think he deserves a turn,' was her response. 'Draw a card then,' Kyle said. He was way too drunk and horny to really stay angry at that point.

"I reached for the deck and drew an ace. It meant I had to fuck Jess until she came no matter how many times it got off. I did not know what to do. I didn't want Kyle to hate me, and more importantly I knew I was so horny that I would likely come twice before getting Jess off. She was beautiful too. Her shoulder length blonde hair shone in the proper light, and her blue eyes were the only things that could draw your stare away from the rest of her body. I looked at her waiting to see what she wanted me to do. She smiled and said, 'Get over here you have a job to do.'

"I did not need to be told twice. She lay down and pulled me between her legs. I leant down to kiss her gently on the lips, but she pulled me towards her and kissed me with a fiery passion. I removed my boxers as she slid out of her panties. I hardly even noticed that six people were around us anymore. I was solely focused on Jess. Her pussy was already wet. I could feel it as I lowered myself into her. I pushed my cock into her going deeper and deeper with each thrust. She moaned lightly as I started to get a good rhythm going. I tried to slow myself down as I felt my orgasm approaching quickly. I could feel the tension building in my balls as I drove myself into her. I held off as long as I could before pulling out of her and spurting all over her abdomen and chest. I had never come so hard in my life as I shot gob after gob of cum onto her. When I finally stopped cumming I wanted to lie down and pass out, but Jess wouldn't let me. She had to come first.

"She grabbed my cock with one hand and fingered herself with the other. She started stroking me slowly trying to arouse me again. The sight of her fingers rushing in and out of her pussy got me hard again quickly. She smiled and pulled me back into her. This time I fucked her with renewed passion. I did not care that the others were watching us; I was going to make her cum. I fucked her pussy with everything had while enjoying the extra endurance gained from just cumming. I slowed my pace down to tease her. We shifted positions so that I was lying beside her and could rub her clit while I fucked her. I increased my ministrations to her clit as I felt myself suddenly approaching another orgasm. I felt her pussy start to spasm around my cock as she came. I couldn't take anymore as I shot my load deep inside her. I kept fucking her as her pussy milked my cock for everything it had left."

"That was quite a story Adam."

"Does that mean I get my turn now?"

"Well it means you deserve a reward, but you'll have to do better in future if you ever want to fuck me."

Adam smiled, "I'll do my best. What's my reward?"

"You finally get to cum of course."

Kate moved closer to Adam. She removed her bra to expose her beautiful breast to Adam's adoring eyes. She pulled Adam's boxers off and brought him to the edge of the bed as she got on her knees in front of him. Kate gently stroked Adam's cock. It was already rock hard when Kate gently fondled his balls.

She leaned forward and nuzzled Adam's cock between her tits. She squeezed her tits together around Adam's cock and moved them up and down. Adam could not believe how amazing it was to be titty-fucking his cousin. Kate lowered her head so she could lick the tip of Adam's cock. By the time she had her mouth wrapped around Adam erupted into her mouth. Kate did her best to swallow as much as she could, but she could not get it all.

"I changed my mind Kate, that was as hard as I ever came in my life."

"Just wait till you hear my next story."

"And I can't wait to see what happens when I tell you mine."