Storm Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers

"No, it won't, and for myself I don't care. I've stayed with him for your sake. I wanted to be sure you'd reached an age where you were mature enough to deal with your own life. You've another year to go before you graduate. If it's a matter of money, I earn a big enough salary to keep a dozen people."

"But it's incest, mother," I protested again.

"My love, neither of us are children. It's not as if I've sexually abused an infant. We are two grown up people who know what they want, and have taken it. There is one thing though. If I am pregnant, I shall not hold you responsible. I wanted a child before it was too late for me to have one, and I wanted it through your impregnation. If I have that, then it will be sufficient. If you want no further part in it, I shall understand."

"But I can't…I mean…I do want a part in it…with you…Mother, after what we've done, what I've experienced I…I want you."

This had stuttered out of me in a rush, but it was truly felt. For me, this was "The Woman," nothing, no one else would do."

"Are you sure, darling. I've had years to consider what I wanted – you – you've had a few hours."

"There have been others, but none like you. I want you."

"Then, my love, I think we'd better drop the "Mother" title, don't you? What about Anna? After all, if we are going to be lovers, I think it's more appropriate."

So "Anna" it was, my lovely, beloved Anna.

Her hand had been gently stroking my penis towards the end of our talk, and it had risen to its full power. Now she began to move my foreskin over the head in quick little jerks and I felt myself beginning to come again.

Anna must have felt it too because she took my penis into her mouth and began to lick and suck along my shaft.

I came in a flood of semen, pumping into her mouth as she tried to swallow my copious discharge. It was too much for her, and it began to dribble from the corners of her mouth. When I finished, she came over me and started kissing me, letting sperm drip into my mouth.

"Taste yourself, you beast," she said with a triumphant note in her voice.

I tasted, then slept.

Anna had the habit of exercising when she first got up in the mornings, bending and stretching, things like that.

When I woke, she was standing beside the bed naked, and just about to start her exercises. I watched idly as she carried out her movements, but became very alert when at one stage she bent over to touch her toes.

Her back was towards me, so I got a full view of her vagina. An erection came in a hurry, and I jumped out of bed and as she bent, I pressed myself against her.

In a muffled voice she called out, "Yes, take me like this, darling."

I probed for and found her opening, then entered. I held her hips to give her some support and began rapid thrusts. In that position, the feeling was firmer and tighter, and soon Anna was giving little squeals. I began to fire into her, and as her climax came, instead of her usual screams, she gave off little sounds like, "Ah-ah-ah-ah," then a final long drawn out "Ooooo".

The position was too uncomfortable for me to stay long in her once we had finished, so I withdrew and fell back on the bed. She dropped beside me, laughing and saying, "Well, that's different way of exercising, my love. Perhaps we should do it that way every morning."

I thought I would be quite happy about that.

Anna had indicated that she was a very passionate woman. I was now about to discover how passionate. If, as she said, she had not engaged in sex for some years, she was bent on making up for it now.

She did not go fossil hunting that day and I did not go fishing. We spent a great deal of time in bed carrying out some interesting explorations, getting out of bed only when sustenance was required, and even then, she insisted I take her on the kitchen table as I had the first time.

My testicles seemed to have a greater recovery rate than I had once thought possible, but in the end, Anna outran them. My ejaculations into her became a wretched dribble.

"You need time to recover your sperm count, darling, she chortled, so if you don't mind using your fingers or tongue, I do feel like another orgasm. And darling, if you use your fingers you could suck my nipples at the same time.

By early evening, my sperm count had recovered a little, but the final event on demand was anal sex.

"I've never had that, darling. Please try it," was Anna's plea.

I had experienced it once with a girl, but it had not been a first for her, so she had already been opened. Tackling this first time for Anna seemed a bit daunting, especially as there was no lubricant available.

Remembering what the girl had done, I took some of Anna's natural lubricant that she seemed to have an ever-flowing supply of, and wiped it over and into her anus. I then pushed the crown of my penis that was covered in pre-cum against the pink little orifice.

I don't claim to have a huge penis, but I am relatively well endowed, and I wondered how it was going to enter such a small opening. I hesitated saying, "Anna, I think it's going to hurt you too much."

"Just try, darling, I'll tell you to stop if it's too much for me."

Anna was lying over the edge of the bed with pillows under her stomach to give her greater elevation, her feet on the floor. I began to put a steady pressure against her anus, but could not penetrate.

"I can't get in," I told her.

"It's not hurting, darling, push really hard."

I took hold of her hips and dragged on them as I thrust into her. I felt myself go in, and Anna convulsed and screamed.

"No darling, no, it's too much…too painful." Please stop.

I stopped and pulled out. There was blood on my penis and around her anus.

"Oh God, I've hurt you, Anna, you're bleeding."

"It's all right," she moaned, "I don't think there's any great damage."

I carried her to the bathroom and carefully washed her anus, inspecting it for damage. The little pink opening looked raw, but the bleeding must have been coming from deeper inside.

There was no more sex that night.

On Thursday, Anna telephoned across to Harper giving our order for supplies to be brought across in the boat on Saturday. There seemed to be a lot of wrangling going on and Anna went into her stern mode.

When she put the telephone down she said, "Harper says, 'She'll be blowing by Saturday'." We both laughed.

On Saturday, it was still calm, and Harper brought our supplies across. When we had off-loaded, he made ready for the return trip commenting, "She'll be blowing afore I gets back."

We watched him cross the millpond still strait until he became a dot too small to focus.

Anna had ordered a liberal quantity of food and gas bottles to replace those we used for lighting when empty, and plenty of red wine. Not that we particularly needed the wine, being intoxicated with each other.

"Just in case Harper's prophecy does come true one day, and 'she' does blow," she chuckled, examining one of the bottles.

We had concluded that having had our first burst of abandoned coupling that our craving for each other would diminished a little, Anna would get back to her fossil hunting and I to my fishing.

I was, however, determined that Anna would not be out of my sight. I would go with her to wherever she was going to do her hunting, and either fish or if required, help Anna. If a suitably comfortable spot was handy, this arrangement did allow for a lunchtime coupling, which usually meant me with my back on the bare earth or rock, while Anna sat astride me.

The time of real lovemaking was after our evening meal, when, often to the accompaniment of music from our radio, we licked and sucked, and generally tried to eat each other.

One interesting feature of our sexual relationship was, penetration did not seem to be the immediate objective. We loved to hold and caress each other, and tell each other of our love. We might do this for an hour or more before attempting our final orgasmic climaxes, however these were achieved.

After the experiment with anal sex, it was decided that there would be no further adventuring in the direction. Apart from that, every corner of our bodies seemed to be available for sexual purposes.

One night about the middle of our second week on Storm Island, Harper's prediction finally came true.

We had just finished our evening meal when the first gust of wind struck. It seemed to shake the house, then subsided to be followed by another gust.

Within half an hour, there was a howling gale blowing, and above its noise, we could hear the ocean rollers, now thundering in to hurl themselves against the cliffs.

I have always felt it was that night when it happened. Anna has never been wetter, softer and more yielding. While the storm raged outside another storm raged within. It was the storm of our lust for each other, the primordial drive to perpetuate the species.

From the beginning of our new relationship, we had felt driven to pour out our words of love and desire, but on this night, in our frenzied hunger for each other, we outstripped ourselves in cries of devotion.

Anna murmured constantly, "Darling, fertilise me, make me pregnant…please...make it tonight."

She had orgasm after orgasm, howling with anguished delight, and I seemed to implant my seed into her deeper than ever before.

I wanted to consume her, to have her body and soul. It was an experience not only beyond any other I had had with other women; it was beyond anything I had experienced with Anna.

I cannot claim to have been able to match her constant stream of orgasms, but I ejaculated twice into her vagina, once into her mouth and once between her breasts, in the process splashing her face and hair with my sperm.

It was a strange, lusting yet loving experience. In concert with the storm outside, I raged into Anna that night, and if there had been any doubt before, after that night my course was set. My life was fettered to Anna's more surely than any marriage ceremony could have bound us.

I have heard people say that they have, at the time of copulation, experienced what I have tried to describe, but they conclude, "When I woke up beside her in the morning, it gone."

When I woke the next morning, and saw Anna beside me, I had no such feelings of negation. My thought as I looked at her, and she continued to sleep was "Is it possible that I can have and keep such beauty?"

The storm outside continued to rage the sound of the pounding waves more uproarious than ever. Inside the house, and between Anna and I, there was peace and contentment.

That day Anna had a strange, blissful look. She kept touching me and telling me she loved me and all would be well. When I asked her what she meant by "All will be well," she simply answered, "Wait and see, my love."

With the storm still furious outside, and the rain beating down, we could not go out that day. Oddly, given the fire of our sexual coupling previously, and without tasks to distract us, we only engaged in sexual intercourse a couple of times. We both seemed content just to be together, listening to the radio, eating and dozing.

In a couple of days, the storm blew itself out, so we were able to get to work again, and Anna could take up her fossil seeking. The sea, however, continued to rage against the island with great ocean breakers careering in.

"If this keeps up," Anna said, "Harper won't be able to get across to us. Just as well I ordered plenty of food."

She was right. Saturday was the day Harper was supposed to cross over to take us off the island, but it was obviously out of the question. For as long as the big seas kept up, we were marooned.

I had no objection to being marooned with Anna, and thinking of our return to home and father, I wished the big seas would go on forever. Of course, this might help my sexual hunger for her, but might not be so attractive when the food ran out.

The seas did keep heaving and a telephone call to Harper elicited the obvious.

"Too rough to cross."

"Yes, we know. How long do you think it will last?"

"Might calm by Tuesday, but I reckon she could blow up again."

Monday brought a telephone call from Harper. Mother took the call and afterwards she summarised the conversation.

"Your father wants to know what the hell is going on, and when we will be back. Harper told him the sea was too rough to pick us up, and anyway, 'She might blow up again'. The instructions are, that as soon as we are off the island, we are to telephone to let him know we are on our way."

By Tuesday, she hadn't "blown up again," but somewhere out in the ocean, demonic waves were being formed to be flung at the island.

Anna and I were continuing to enjoy our selves hugely and by Thursday, and our supplies starting to look a bit low, the sea started to calm down.

At that point, as we ate our lunch seated on a rock, Anne said: "Darling, I should have menstruated three days ago. I'm normally very regular. It's far from certain, but you know what it could mean?"

"Your pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Father will have to know."

"Yes. When I'm more certain I'll tell him."

"My God, he'll go raving mad."

"Probably."

"Do you want to keep the baby?"

"Of course I do. Do you think I would have had unprotected sex with you if I wasn't prepared to get pregnant?"

"Do you mean you deliberately set out to get…to get…"

"Yes. Once I knew you were coming with me I set out to seduce you into making me pregnant."

"You mean, all you really wanted from me was to fertilise you?"

"Darling, what we've been doing for the last three weeks should have told you I wanted something else along with getting pregnant."

It was undeniable. I don't think she could have been so sexually abandoned if all she only wanted pregnancy.

"Prove it I said," jokingly.

"I'll prove it right where we began," she laughed, and slipping off her shorts and panties, she sat on the kitchen table and lifting up and spreading her legs, she put her feet on the top. Like the first time, her fingers opened the lips of her vulva, and I entered her.

Thursday the sea calmed down to a millpond calm and Harper came for us. We left Storm Island sad to be leaving our rather wild Heaven on earth, and I at least wondering what hell on earth awaited us at home.

Anna telephoned to let him know we were on our way, and putting the receiver down, looked puzzled.

"That's odd," she said. "I telephoned the house without thinking, but normally your father would be at work. I wonder what he was doing at home? By the way, I think you'd better go back to calling me 'Mother' for the time being."

When we got home father was there to greet us. He did not look particularly pleased to see us, but made no comment about our delayed return, except to say, "Thought you might never come back."

He actually sounded as if he wished we hadn't.

Things now settled into there old routine. Father and mother went off to their work places, and I, rather unsettled, and having no desire to proceed with the plans I had prior to Storm Island, wandered around waiting for mother to come home, and our coupling in her bedroom late at night.

It went on like this for a fortnight, and then mother told me she would have to tell father she was pregnant. She was going to do this in my absence, but I insisted on being present.

She chose a moment when we were all together in the lounge after the evening meal.

"Ernest," she said, addressing father, "I'm pregnant."

This flat announcement did not seem to register with father for a moment, then his eyes shot open.

"You can't be. We haven't…haven't…"

"Fucked for years?" said mother, completing his sentence for him.

There was another pause while he stared at mother, then his face darkened.

"By God, you've been fucking with someone."

"That is the usual way women get pregnant," mother responded, calmly.

"You…you…how long have you known?"

"I'm probably two or three weeks over due."

I could see his arithmetical mind calculating.

"But you've been on Storm…Oh my God, you two have been…" He turned on me.

"You filthy little bastard, you've seduced…raped your own mother."

Mother waded in. "You can stop that, Ernest. If anything I seduced Philip."

Father went white and stammered and spluttered for a while, and finally came out with, "You foul incestuous pair." He turned on mother; "You're a slut, an evil slut. You should be burned at the stake…you..."

I stepped over to him and laid one finger on his chest. "Father, you can call me what you like, but if you speak to Anna like that again I'll…"

"Oh, it's Anna is it. You have been getting cozy on that island…and you'll do what, my depraved little boy?"

"I shall find it necessary to hit you, father."

"Stop it Philip." Mother took my hand from father's chest and went on: "Ernest, have you taken to wearing women's underclothes?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"If you haven't, then how do you account for these?"

Mother put her hand into the pocket of her jeans and took out a little piece of flimsy fabric. She gave it a shake, and it was revealed as the scantiest pair of women's panties I had ever seen.

Father looked shaken for a moment, then tried to stammer his way out of it.

"I…I…I…they're yours…I didn't…"

"Come on Ernest," said mother, "I know why you wanted Philip to come with me to Storm Island. It wasn't inconvenient to have him around the place while I was away. I knew that even before we left for the island. If you want to have some of your nice little girls here, fine, but don't' come the outraged moralist with me."

"All right," yelled father, "I had a girl here, but at least it wasn't incest and she's not pregnant."

"Ernest," mother went on, "I know what Philip and I have done is incest, but at least we've done it in love. I hope the same is true of you and your little lady. And next time, tell her not to leave her knickers in the bathroom."

"As far as you are concerned, Anna," father raged, "You can get out of my house." I'm not living with a depraved pair like you. Go and do your incestuous fucking somewhere else."

"It is not your house, Ernest," mother said quite calmly. "It is our house. If I leave it, then a suitable financial settlement will be necessary."

Father knew she was right, and mumbled something about seeing his lawyer.

From then on things moved a quite a pace. Anna went in search of a house, and when found, we moved in. Soon after we learned that father's lady friend of the flimsy knickers had joined him in the old home.

At the time of writing, Anna is seven months pregnant and looking lovely. In fact, Anna is looking so good, I'm wondering if we might risk another pregnancy in the future. I really must discuss that with her some time.

Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers