Storm of the Century

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers

I ran my hands from her hips, down her thighs and shins to her feet, then back up again. I gazed upon her nude form before me, appreciating it like no man before me probably ever had. Her pretty face, her firm, young tits, her waist and hips, her legs and, finally, what was in between. I looked at the trim brown bush before me, which I had forever wanted to see, to eat, to fuck and now had done all three. I could feel the blood beginning to return to my groin and I leaned down for a closer look at her pussy. I pushed her legs apart and admired the grooming job and her pussy lips before spreading them open and eyeballing her clit. Theresa was already moaning softly before I leaned in and began to lick her clit again. I slipped a finger into her wet pussy and pumped it in and out as I lapped at her clit. Theresa grabbed my head and held handfuls of hair as I ate her pussy. I worked on her pussy until I knew she was good and worked up, then raised my head and crawled up her body.

I positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed, dropping down on top of her. We began to make out as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her. I lost track of time as we made love in the missionary position for what seemed like ages. I felt her tongue in my mouth and her warm flesh beneath me, the warm grip of her pussy stroking my cock. The world could have come to an end but I never would have noticed, I was so lost in her. Theresa was pushing her hips up at my incoming thrusts and, after some period of time I couldn't even define, she shuddered beneath me as she came. As her orgasm increased the lubrication in her pussy, there was no way I could have held out any longer myself even if I had wanted to. I pumped her amazing pussy maybe a half dozen more times before I was shooting off my load. I rolled off next to her again and we gazed into each other's eyes.

"We've spent less than 12 hours together so far and already this is the best weekend of my life," Theresa confessed. I agreed and pointed out that we still had more than 24 hours of weekend ahead of us. "Then we better get some nutrition," she said. We got up, I grabbed my coffee and we headed to the kitchen. The bathroom was just off the kitchen, so I set my coffee cup on the counter and ducked in to take a leak. The bathroom was immaculate. Of course, being a guy and living with another guy, the bathroom I was accustomed to was a pit. Theresa's tub was great and it looked like she used it for the occasional soak. I had a vision of the two of us in there that I knew would be fulfilled before the weekend was over.

Back in the kitchen, Theresa was debating about what would make a good breakfast, having piled a few things on the counter. I knew what I wanted as soon as I entered the small room. I grabbed the bear-shaped honey container off the counter and squeezed some honey onto Theresa's distended nipples. Before it could drip off onto the floor, I had set the container down and was sucking on her nipples.

Once I was sure they were clean and had raised my head, Theresa grabbed the plastic container of cream cheese sitting beside the package of bagels and removed the lid. As she dropped to her knees, she dipped her fingers into the plastic container. My cock began to respond as she spread the cream cheese on it and began to really grow as she sucked it off.

She stood once I was cleaned off and looked at me as if to say "quid pro quo" so I looked around. Taking a banana from the bunch, I began to peel it as Theresa's eyes got wide. I had her sit on the small table that barely fit in her small kitchen and dropped to my knees before her. Setting the peel aside, I gently inserted half of the banana into Theresa's slick pussy. I started nibbling from the end and, as the rest of it gradually slid out, I continued to eat it until there was none left. By this point I had another raging hard-on. I stood and, grasping it in my fist, guided it toward the space recently vacated by the banana. I pushed myself into Theresa's pussy again as she leaned back. The table was so small that she was sitting on the edge and leaning against the wall at the same time. I leaned forward, my palms flat on the table, and began to kiss her neck as I fucked her again.

Theresa wrapped her arms and legs around me and moaned in my ear as I pumped in and out of her. It was amazing – if you had asked me 24 hours earlier if I thought there was any chance I'd be fucking Theresa any time in the near future, I'd have said no friggin' way. We'd known each other for almost 10 years, and I'd probably lusted after her tight body for the entire time, but we'd become good friends and the most we'd ever done was some making out. It was rapidly becoming apparent that there was a definite sexual chemistry between us. There was no question that we were both very into our newfound activity but where would it lead us? Would we just become fuck buddies or something more? I wasn't actually thinking about these questions as I banged her on her kitchen table.

The table itself was banging against the wall with each thrust and I did briefly wonder whether my brother was hearing it and putting two and two together. Mostly, though, I was reveling in the fact that Theresa's sweet, snug pussy was currently milking another orgasm out of my throbbing member. The noise the table made as it slammed against the wall was drowned out to me as Theresa moaned louder and louder into my ear. We were really in synch because I could feel my own orgasm getting closer the wetter her pussy seemed to get. When her moans became some sort of squeaks and I could feel a quiver in her pussy, my cock started to spasm itself, sending another jet of cum into Theresa.

We held each other as we recovered, then I helped Theresa off the table and we kissed again. We decided on what to eat, gathered it up and headed to the couch with both of our coffee cups topped off. We turned on the news to see how badly the snow was screwing everything else up. With an afghan draped over us, we ate and watched as foolish news reporters stood out in the blowing snow talking about what was closed and why you shouldn't go out if you didn't have to.

When Tre got up to use the bathroom, I grabbed her phone and called my roommate. I told him I just didn't want him to worry that I was frozen in my car somewhere because Theresa had sent me packing. He asked how things were going and I told him better than my best-case scenario and not to expect me home any time soon. I asked if they were doing like we were, sitting around naked. He responded that now that he knew I wouldn't be home soon, they probably would be. I told him to take some pictures then said goodbye. Theresa was back and we snuggled under the afghan as we continued to watch the news. I don't know how long we had been watching when I felt her hand creep into my lap and wrap around my limp tool. She just casually toyed with it while we watched and it gradually began to grow.

Once I was completely rigid, Theresa threw off the afghan and swung her leg over me. She guided my cock to its destination and sat down on it. I was very pleased by this position for two main reasons: first, her tits were right in my face, so I immediately started licking and sucking them and, second, my hands went right to her ass cheeks and held on as she rode up and down on my cock. Pussy, ass and tits all in the process of making me happy at the same time. I ran my hands up and down over her cheeks while tracing circles around her areolas with my tongue and sucking on her nipples as she, holding onto the back of the couch, rose and descended.

I was still amazed by how her pussy felt – so snug, so slippery and so warm. I don't know how I didn't just cum each time I entered her. I was feeling more pleasure fucking her than I could have imagined. I was living the dream, although up to that point the dream had been just to have non-committal free-reign over her tight body for brief periods of time. The dream was quickly changing to something more serious – the long-standing friendship was combining with the sexual chemistry to create a whole new level of potential good times. Of course I didn't know if Theresa was feeling this way, too, but I was kind of getting that vibe from her.

She just continued riding up and down my stiff prick, her pace increasing with the volume of the noises that were escaping from her. I was feeling that amazing pussy of hers drawing yet another orgasm out of me and began to push upward off the couch cushion each time she lowered herself. When I finally started cumming, I was briefly concerned about leaving her unsatisfied, but with the first or second shot, she let out a yelp and I could feel her shuddering. She finally went limp in my arms and sat there catching her breath while my shrinking cock began to slip out of her.

After a few minutes, she got up and headed to the bathroom and I couldn't help but watch her ass until it was out of sight. I watched her as she crossed the floor on her return as well and was prompted to ask her where she kept her cowboy boots. She responded that they were in the bedroom closet, but wondered why I was asking. I spilled the beans about my fantasy, including its origin, and she chuckled that sweet, endearing laugh of hers. She headed into the bedroom and when she returned, she did so noisily, her boots clunking across the wood floor.

She paraded around a bit before coming to sit next to me, keeping the boots on. My cock tried valiantly to revive, but it was just plain exhausted – for the time being, at least. I told her how much I appreciated her indulging me and gave her a kiss. We watched TV for a while longer with her eventually ditching the boots next to the couch. The snow continued to pile up and the shivering reporters continued to tell the same stories over and over. Eventually, we both dozed off.

I don't know how much time passed before Theresa got up. I didn't wake up until I heard water running in the bathroom. It sounded like she was filling the tub. She had turned the TV off when she got up and when she came back into the living room, she sought out just the right CD to play. I'm not sure she knew I was awake, so I just stared at her ass feeling other parts of me beginning to wake up, too. She put on something mellow and when she turned and saw that I was awake, she coaxed me up. Together we went to the bathroom where a very sudsy bath was about done filling. The only light came from a bunch of candles scattered about the room.

Tre had me get in the tub first and lean against the end. She got in and leaned back against me and we sat there in the hot water listening to the tunes from the other room. I had to tell her how much this beat being outside anywhere right now. She agreed. We talked just a little bit, and softly at that, wondering what our other friends were up to today, how shocked they'd be if they knew what we were up to and how much snow we'd end up with.

It was very relaxing to be soaking in the hot water, enjoying the smells and the music. The bath oil in the water made her smooth skin feel slick, so after a while I was running my hands over her shoulders and arms and finally around to her tits. Her nipples were hard, despite the warmth of the water and the room itself. I toyed with them gently before sliding my hands down over her belly and between her legs. She spread her legs as wide as she could in the tub, allowing me access to her goodies, which I began to stimulate with both hands. I gently rubbed her clit while inserting a finger into her pussy. Tre let out a contented moan and continued to relax against me as I worked on her. My cock was beginning to grow against her back.

Tre had put her hair up before we got in the tub, so I was also kissing the back of her neck and nibbling her earlobes. Her hands went from gripping my knees to playing with her tits and nipples. I knew she was approaching another orgasm, but before she actually got there, she took my hands off of her and maneuvered around to face me. She leaned in to press her lips against mine as she repositioned herself to straddle me. She grasped my cock and guided the head to her lips, then sat down hard on it. Grasping the edge of the tub behind me, she began to ride up and down, making waves in the bathwater. I ran my hands around to her ass to pull her down on me while raising my head to lick her hardened nipples just above me.

Tre continued to amaze me because I never knew before how sexually charged she was. She was making it clear to me that, not only was she really into having sex, she was also very good at it. This revelation was resulting in a change to my own attitude. Where I had always thought that I'd be satisfied to get naked with her once or twice, just for the experience and to satisfy my curiosity, I was now starting to feel that I wanted more than just that. Part of it was that I never expected the sex to be so good. Maybe I had always assumed a lack of experience on her part and, therefore, had low expectations. I don't know if she had more experience than I was expecting or if she was just a natural but, to be honest, it didn't matter. I was pleased to be on the receiving end and I was hoping to keep myself in that position.

I had abandoned Theresa's nipples and relaxed against the end of the tub with my eyes closed when her noises and actions indicated she was approaching yet another orgasm. I knew I could time mine to coincide with hers, so I let myself go, pushing myself as deeply into her as I could. Just as I felt myself beginning to swell within her, I also felt her lubrication increasing. For the first time that weekend, at the exact moment when Theresa began to cum, I started shooting a load deep into her as well. We had achieved simultaneous orgasms.

After a couple minutes of recovery time, Theresa stood and reached for a towel, drying herself as she stepped from the tub. She handed me a towel as I stood and, with her towel wrapped around her, reached over to drain the tub. I dried off and tied the towel around my waist as we headed to the kitchen. I checked the clock, having lost track of the time for most of the day and wasn't surprised that it was after 5:30pm. We spent some time pulling together a decent dinner, which we ate at her small kitchen table still wearing our towels. We opened a bottle of wine, too, and by the time we adjourned to the living room again, I was starting to feel a slight buzz. I checked out the window to find the snow still falling with somewhere around 24 inches piled up by then.

Just after we'd turned the TV on again to see what was going on in the outside world, the phone rang. It occurred to me that this was the first call Theresa had received all day. It ended up being her sister, Michelle, calling to check up on her. Without going into too much detail, she let her sister know that she had company to get her through the long, boring day. I heard my name and "No, I'm not kidding," as Theresa headed toward her bedroom to continue the conversation. They talked for a while as I caught up on the weather conditions. When she came back, I called Rob to see what was going on with him. It turned out to be pretty much the same as what we were up to. Nobody had called to check up on me, so I let him go and we went back to watching TV.

We finished the bottle of wine and headed to bed at a relatively early hour. We didn't make love again before we fell asleep but snuggled our naked bodies against each other. The combination of wine and the day's activities put us out pretty quickly.

I don't remember Tre getting out of bed the next morning, but when I heard her clunking across the floor, I knew she had donned her cowboy boots again so I was quickly awake. I watched her as she approached through the living room, my dick getting rock hard seeing the vision I'd had so many times in my head. She was naked, her breasts bouncing slightly as she walked, and I was once again in awe of how great she looked. She stopped by the bed and stood there with her hands on her hips, smiling at me. I threw the covers back, exposing my raging hard on and enlightening her to what she had caused.

Getting up to my knees, I shuffled to the edge of the bed, my stiff cock pointing the way. I took her in my arms and, after laying a kiss on her, pulled her around until she was laying on her back on the bed. I moved her around until I was above her and between her legs, then guided my cock into her waiting pussy. As I pushed into her, I hooked her legs over my arms and could feel her boots against my ribs. I was living my fantasy, fucking Theresa, naked but for her cowboy boots. I leaned down and kissed her tenderly while pumping my cock in and out of her dripping pussy.

Her knees were practically touching her tits as the heels of her boots rested on my back. We looked into each other's eyes as I fucked her hard and I could see the smoldering passion within hers. She couldn't raise her hips to meet my thrusts in this position, but it didn't look like she was missing out on anything because of it. She started out pretty quiet, but the longer I thrust into her, the more vocal she got. Her hands came up to play with her tits and her mouth hung agape while her eyelids fluttered. She was approaching another orgasm, which pleased me to no end. I loved that she had no problem cumming and seemed to do it pretty quickly. That familiar surge of lubrication flooded her pussy, so I knew it was just a matter of time. I could feel the tremors in her pussy as she finally came, a low moaning escaping from her open mouth.

Once her orgasm had abated, her mouth still hung open, so I pulled myself free of her depths, let go of her legs and crawled up the bed. Straddling her chest with my knees in her armpits, I leaned forward and pushed my cock into her mouth. She raised her head and took my entire length, closing her lips around my shaft. She slid her mouth up and down as I pumped my hips in and out. The only match for her amazing pussy was her amazing oral skills. She brought me to the brink of orgasm and managed to keep me there, prolonging my pleasure, before finally allowing me to explode into her mouth.

When I was empty and limp, I lay down beside her and pulled the covers up over both of us. She reached under the covers and pulled off her boots, letting them drop to the floor beside the bed, then snuggled right up against me. It was shortly after this that she asked me the question about getting pregnant.

It came as no surprise that Theresa didn't get pregnant that weekend, though there was a boom of births about 9 months after that snowstorm. It was around three years later, after we had been married for a couple of years, that she finally ended up pregnant. It was planned, of course, and it wasn't the last time. And let me just tell you, neither pregnancy nor motherhood diminished her sex drive. The chemistry is still there after all these years and I honestly believe that it keeps getting better.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers
12