Stormie Pt. 02: Strange and Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ya, it's going in," I growled in my head."Just say the word Stormie, fucking say the word!"

"Oh, Mark," she said in her throaty, happy voice. "We're really gonna do this."

Okay, I figured that for a green light. I started to rock harder against her, and I felt her give a little bit. I needed to fuck her. I knew that once I got inside her, she would be my little fuck puppet. I knew that when I got my big black cock up her tight little white ass she'd be mine forever. I would possess her.

Stormie:

"Oh. Oh God, just... just go easy baby." I was holding onto him, not taking any chances. I knew when we were a bit more experienced I'd let him go as deep as he wants, but just then... I knew he was struggling to restrain himself.

I smiled at him and we kissed. "You OK, big guy?"

"Just fine, sweetie. Don't think I can hold off much longer though!"

"That's OK, I don't need you to! You can go a little deeper..."

He withdrew and penetrated again, my eyes closing with a sigh of pleasure. My hand was still on him and I could tell he was about halfway into me. Fuck, I thought, that's about a normal sized cock, but twice as thick. I gasped with a nervous grin. "That's about far enough, for now..."

"Ok..." I started to move my hips and he responded, not completely withdrawing this time, instead he started to fuck me.

Mark:

I pulled almost all of the way out, and then shoved again. She gave a little easier the second time, but clamped down just as tightly as before. With an animal growl, I yanked it out.

"Ahhh fuck, Mark! Ahh fuck, fuck!" she screamed.

It was like a slap in the face. "Oh shit, sorry! Sorry! Fuck Stormie, you okay?" Fuck, of course, I hurt her. I was a beast.

But she wasn't complaining, and she didn't try to get away. She nodded emphatically, and locked her pretty eyes on mine.

"Fuck, Mark, fuck ya. Oh, don't stop. Don't stop baby, Do it again! Do that again, just like that!"

She wanted it man, she wanted it bad. She wanted me.

Stormie:

"Oh, baby... Oh, oh... OH!" He went deeper again.

I felt my whole body stretch, organs moving to accommodate him, full to bursting but there's no pain or even discomfort. Oh God, I though, this is how good it feels for a woman to be fucked. Why aren't they all completely slutty?

He was getting close, pushing and holding, just a little deeper each time as I gripped him to hold him back. The sweat dripped off him onto me and he breathed noisily. "Fuck! Fuck, Stormie..."

"Go on, honey- fuck me, spunk in me..." I cupped his huge heavy balls and stroked his cock; I wanted him to feel the most intense pleasure he'd ever felt, while buried deep in my anus. I put an arm behind my head and pout; I wanted to look good for him as well.

"Oh God, baby...You're so... AHHHH!" He pushed and held, and I felt everything contract; the most delicious, warm surge filling me again and again as his spasming balls pumped their semen into me.

Making its own lubrication his cock penetrated even deeper; there's now only space for one hand on his shaft. My face was frozen into a wide-eyed, silent scream. Eventually he collapsed onto me, his breathing hard and heavy. "Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck..."

I eventually managed a squeal. "Mark baby, just... just slowly..."

Regretfully, I carefully pulled away, feeling his hot, wet cock slide slowly out of me, and a trickle of cum stream out to form a puddle on the bed.

Mark:

"Go slow, go slow. Yes, baby, a little more, just like that," she guided me, not knowing that her words were driving me crazy. Her gasps and hesitations tempted me to ram my merciless dick all the way in, so I could hear her scream. But fuck, that was a terrible urge, and I still had the strength to reject it.

Stormie gave herself to me, and I knew she would give me everything she had, but it was hers to decide how. I think I cracked a tooth when I ground them together. I was on the edge of a massive orgasm, but I wanted more. I wanted all of her.

"You okay, big guy?" she asked

"Ohh... that's okay, baby, I want you to."

I leaned down again and put my face close to hers. "We're going to do this again right?" It was more of a demand than a question.

"Oh ya, baby," she laughed.

"Promise me, Stormie, promise me we'll do this again."

"I promise, baby. Fuck, I ain't through with you yet."

Her words, her smile, kicked me right into crazy, and I started humping, right out of my mind. Thank fuck she still had a good grip on me, because I would have split her in two."

"Come, baby. Come! Fill me up with your spunk!"

One more brutal thrust, and I exploded. It came from the depths of my balls, and hell, right from the tips of my fucking toes. I emptied my cum into her. I emptied my whole beastly self into her. She took it all like some kind of golden chalice.

I was spunking into the Holy Fucking Grail! Ya, it was that good.

She screamed; anybody still at the lake must've heard it. It was glorious, but also frightening. I couldn't react. I was frozen, feeling the cum pumping out of me, like a firehose hooked into an endless reservoir.

When I finally stopped shooting, she said gently, "Slowly, carefully, lover boy," and I pulled out just as she instructed me.

I rolled onto my back and listened to my heart hammering. I was still engulfed in a body-length blanket of warmth and pleasure. Her scream was still a triumph for me, the shame and the self-recriminations would come later. I could've fucking killed her, I thought, but there was no reality to it at that moment.

Stormie:

He rolled off me, onto his back, his cock relaxed for now. As his breathing returned to normal he propped up on his elbow and we kissed. "Thanks, buddy," I said. "Boy, did I need that to happen."

"I'm sorry, Stormie; I could hardly control myself..."

"But you did, babe. And it couldn't have been more amazing!"

We looked at each other, just smiling, feeling close.

"Fuck,' he shook his head. "I never felt like this before," he said. "I never felt so fucking good..."

I grinned, feeling my dimples return. "And I never felt more like a girl..."

Mark:

Of course, then came the morning after.

I went for a piss that took about a half an hour, and then snuck back into my parent's room like a fucking thief.

The storm had passed; Stormie's storm, ya fuck. The morning light streamed through shears, a cold, rain-washed light falling on my parent's bed. It looked like a battlefield; covers half on the floor, pillows everywhere, and beer bottles all around like spent casings. Stormie lay with her back to me, a cum-stained sheet over her white shoulders.

A battlefield - a crime scene was more like it.

Ya, I'd murdered our friendship. I'd gone nuts, and I lost sight of her as a person. Man, there came a point where it was all my cock and nothing else.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Thanks a lot buddy," I said to my nasty drooping cock. It twitched like some evil grinning snake, and shamelessly started to grow, excited by the sight of Stormie's vulnerably.

I pinched her Number Seven's from the end table, and sat in the chair at the far side of the room. I didn't dare get back into bed, there was no telling what nasty things I might do to her.

I hadn't had a smoke in three years, but what the fuck. I used her lighter to blaze up and sat there with my legs wide apart, head hanging down, just letting the smoke sting my eyes.

I thought about making her breakfast, but I figured that when she woke up, she'd probably want to get the fuck out of there as fast as she could. Simple truth. She'd asked me to go easy. Fuck, lying there helpless, as helpless as a person could be, trusting me. And man, I just fucking reamed her out. How could she trust me after that? How could she even look at me after that?

I looked up. Fuck, all I had left was a few minutes until she woke up, a few minutes to burn the curve of her shoulders, and the translucence of her skin into my memory.

Stormie:

Having got her parent's place in order Stormie felt she could relax and get her head straight. She turned on the bath taps, climbed into the window seat and lit a cigarette, the late summer sun warming her bare legs below the hem of her plaid shirt.

"Mark, Mark..." she thought. What was she going to do about him? She watched the smoke curl upwards from the cigarette poised between her outstretched fingertips and smiled. It felt wonderful to be feminine, but she wasn't going to be a delicate flower for anyone. Didn't she tell him enough fucking times that she wanted him?

She let the shirt fall off her shoulders and put a toe into the water, settling into the bath with a luxurious sigh. God that felt good. Her hole felt sensitive and swollen as the hot water contacted her, and her hand found her erect shaft.

"Mmmm..." She dreamed of last night, remembering the heat of his rampant cock in her mouth and the delight of her whole body being impaled on him.

As she stroked and fantasized, she imagined their next time. She would be face down on the bed for him- would he use her like she so badly wanted? She remembered earlier times when they would wrestle semi naked in the lake or garden; he hadn't been so gentle then and yet he had never hurt Stormie. Mind you, she thought, armlocks are a different proposition to having your sphincter stretched open by a twelve inch... delicious... erect... beautiful... black cock.

The memory of its taste, the weight and heat; she imagined a magazine spread of the two of them from last night. It was all too much for poor Stormie and she felt the cool euphoria spread through her body as she arched her back, unable and unwilling to resist the full onslaught of her lust, her warm, soapy hands bringing herself off into the water in a delicious, spontaneous orgasm.

She smiled, breathing fast as she came back down to sea level, enjoying the sight of cum running down her very erect and very straight shaft. "Fuck, Stormie Lee," she thought; "You're a slut for cock now, to be sure..."

She ate a sandwich, watched some TV. Her mind wandered in her relaxed and blissful, post-orgasmic state. The lake. Barbecues. Rideau Ferry. Could they go back to being just pals, as before, even if they wanted? She considered turning up at the bar as good ol' Stormie Lee in that plaid shirt and Levi jacket, Hi pal, have a Molson etc etc. Fuck, she grinned; Mark would be disappointed. Nearly as much as me.

She sat down on the dresser stool in her cotton robe and had a good look at herself in the triple mirror. A blank canvas; slim, blonde, androgynous. No strong features; just those big eyes, button nose and pretty lips, and... there they go, she grinned; those dimples. "I guess your face does have some character," she said out loud.

She had the natural glow of youth and didn't need much makeup, but she'd practiced her eyes and wanted to show off just a little. She took out her blue eyeshadow and the tiny brush, and applied a very light dusting to her eyelids as far as her pale, arched brows. No going back now, she thought, painting liquid black eyeliner on her upper and lower lids. The bar could be busy tonight; difficult to tell, really, with the storm and everything. She took out her mascara, teasing her lashes out into a glamorous curve, really drawing attention to her big eyes.

Stormie knew the first rule of makeup- heavy on the eyes or lips, but not both. She lined her lips with a grey pink pencil, filling in with a matte pale pink and a sting of clear gloss. Last night's strong red had been all about making her mouth look big, pouty and suggestive, and boy, did it work, she grinned to herself. She inhaled the wonderful, fresh, girlie scent of her pink blusher and brushed a coating of the powder onto her cheekbones.

She sat back and surveyed the results, primping her hair this way and that, pouting. Happy with the results, she reached for her cigarettes and lit up. It felt so trashy, but so glamorous, to be smoking as she dressed. She let the cigarette hang from her lips as she rolled on her tan holdups, smoothing them up her long legs. 'Basketball boots are not going to do it, tonight, girl...' She had black leather ankle boots, oh so soft with a three-inch kitten heel, and she put them on now.

She looked in the long mirror and purred. "Stormie Lee, I do declare you are one hundred percent chick!" Catching sight of her semi-hard penis, however, she revised the total down slightly.

Mark:

It had been two years since I'd been to Rideau Ferry. The place hadn't changed, same large high-ceilinged dance hall full of awkward teenagers of all ages dancing their hearts out. Same smoke filled bar, loud and busy with half-cut parents. Same old place with one important difference I hadn't really thought of. I was legal now.

It was like someone had rung the dinner bell, and the cougars answered the call. All these mothers and aunts of kids on the lake that I'd known for years, I realized all at once that they'd been watching me for years, waiting to pounce.

I made a sensation in the bar, and under normal circumstances I would have been thrilled to get anyone these hot mature women in the sack. Hell, there were a few of them that I used to jack to regularly, dreaming about fucking them. But not tonight. I couldn't keep my attention on them, I couldn't keep my eyes off the door. Would she come?

It had been an awkward morning. I couldn't look at her after what I'd done, after I'd ravished her. It might have been okay, but I fucked her so hard, lost control. And what was worse, after the shameful things I'd done, I could barely stop myself from throwing her down on the floor and doing it again, whether she like it or not.

We talked past each other, didn't say much and she was gone. We never said for sure if we'd go to Rideau Ferry or not. I was here at opening, but so far she was a no show.

The cougars in their low cut, short summer dresses and halter tops kept coming round, rubbing up against me, telling me what a man I'd become.

"Why, I remember when you were just this high..."

Right, and now you want to fuck me?

They kept plying me with drinks, and pretty soon I was half cut. Still no Stormie.

She had to come, she'd never come, shit, I'd never see her again.

I'd drift away, tune out the chatter of the ladies and remember last night. Remember the first time I saw her in her nightie and those stockings, the first time I felt the smoothness of her ass, the first time...

I had to stop, I was getting a boner, and I didn't want the horny mothers getting the wrong impression.

Stormie smoking, so fucking sexy. But shit, I was never going to see her again.

They got me dancing, right there in the bar while the husbands looked on, some amused, some disgusted. Fuck 'em. I moved to the beat and it seemed like they were all around me. I was beginning to think that they were going to drag me out behind the boathouse and have their way with my big black cock. That's what they wanted, my big black cock, not me.

And I wanted Stormie. I wanted to fuck Stormie Lee. Hell, if she showed up like old times, like a guy, I'd still want to fuck her. If she showed up as a girl I'd want to bend her over the bar and fuck her right there in front of everybody. Now that would be something; that would be legendary.

I wanted her so badly that it began to hurt. It stung that she didn't come for me, didn't want me. I started seriously thinking about which three mothers I was going to invite out to the boathouse.

And in walked Stormie. It was a movement out of the corner of my eye, that attracted me, nobody moved like her. I turned and there she was. Oh ya, she.

To me it all played out like a movie. The slow haunting strains of "True" were filtering in from the dance floor. Stormie, in an unbelievably short dress seemed to be moving in slow motion her hips swaying, head up, confident, regal even. And all around her the people stopped talking and all heads turned her way. But she coolly ignored them, her eyes were on me.

"Who the hell is that?" Mrs Thompson exclaimed. I wished Stormie had been close enough to hear the awe and naked jealousy in her voice.

I removed her hand from my shoulder. "A girl I met in Montreal," I said. "Ain't she something."

We met halfway into the bar. I extended my hand and she took it. I nodded towards the dance floor and she replied with a wink and a little shrug. The room was buzzing like a beehive as I lead her out, one hand protectively, on the small of her back.

Stormie:

So this was it, no going back now. I was a girl in front of all these people and by now, I was sure, one or two of them would be starting to recognise me, despite my velvet mini dress and heels.

We grinned at each other as we danced. I couldn't resist ribbing him. "Mark," I rolled my eyes. "Helen Thompson?"

"Yeah... You know, I wasn't sure if you'd show..."

I laughed. "I'm just messing with you, buddy." I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "She's hot. I'd love to watch her sucking you off! Look at her in that slutty halterneck..."

"Jesus, Stormie; shut up!" He pressed his erection against me. "Look what you're doing..."

"For me? Oh, thank you so much, I've always wanted one!"

We continued to sway to the music. He looked at me again and I could sense another apology. "Baby, I..."

I put my finger to his lips. "No. Mark, listen. I gotta apologise, not you. I rushed off this morning because I knew I had stuff to sort out. It wasn't about last night; last night was a dream for me. You gotta trust me on that, honey. You just have to trust me."

He shook his head slightly, and smiled his slow smile. He was at least relaxed; I guessed he'd had three or four beers already, thanks to Helen Thompson & co. Hands off him, bitch!

"I know, Stormie. Give me time, OK? It was hard for me to control myself last night..."

The song was ending and I put a hand on his broad chest, kissing him. "Listen. You're going to take me home a bit later. I'm a big, strong girl..." I grinned, enjoying his reaction. "Maybe you could control yourself just a little bit less, tonight?"

I was aware of his erection and my own, in my satin panties. I hoped it was visible; I wanted everyone to see us both erect for each other, and know that we would be fucking later.

I led him to the bar; the familiar intro of Soft Cell started to blast out of the speakers and the kids took to the dance floor soon filling our void. I spotted Joe and Derek at the bar and rolled my eyes. Derek howled. "No way! Stormie fucking Lee, man; you're a dude!"

I saw Mark's eyes widen and anticipated trouble but Joe soon reined in his less-intelligent sidekick. "Shut the fuck up, Derek."

Joe turned to us and clinked his bottle with ours. "You two always was close, I reckon. Good luck to ya!" He turned back to his pal, giving him a hefty shunt on the shoulder. "Come on, asshole..."

Derek's face was a picture. "What'd I say?"

We laughed. The atmosphere was good. We knew these people; in a way, it was the best possible place for us to be together in public as boy and girl. If Mark was getting positive attention from the ladies, I was certainly being mentally undressed by the dads. I guessed a few of them would like what they found under the last layer. I smiled mischievously at this lovely little fantasy.

I thought maybe tonight I would show Mark my magazines. I wanted him to know I wasn't just tolerating him, managing his cock with endurance and fortitude. Maybe if I showed him what I obsessed about, what I fantasised about doing. Should I show him the set featuring the petite redhead with three muscular black guys? Surely he'd understand then, but I didn't want to freak him, and there would be plenty of time, to talk filthy talk about my porno fantasies. Tonight, I decided, I was going to be his fuck doll and make him feel real special.