Stormriders' Lair

Story Info
A Gina Starbreeze Erotic Adventure.
8.5k words
4.45
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iv_dath
iv_dath
4 Followers

STORMRIDERS' LAIR
Gina Starbreeze Erotic Adventure, #1

Copyright (c) 2016 by I.V. D'ath. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains sexually explicit scenes with multiple partners and graphic language that may be considered offensive by some readers. All sexual activity depicted is consensual and all characters are 21 years of age or older.


Chapter 1

Gina Starbreeze looked at her reflection in the mirror, inside the confines of her dimly lit room, and let out a deep sigh.

How do I manage to end up in situations like these, she thought and tried to straighten her sun-kissed brown hair with her vibro-brush. They were all caught up in an entangled mess, with dried-up alien semen smeared all over them.

She had been servicing the members of the Stormriders gang, with her nimble hands and her dexterous tongue, in the common room of their hidden lair in Tychon-5, the seemingly otherwise deserted jungle planet that was located in one of the more remote parts of the Outer Rim of the known galaxy.

She was there as part of an undercover mission, acting as a random Terran prostitute branching out from the pleasure-hub planet Nor, hired, among other pleasure girls and exotic dancers, to provide entertainment for the gang members while they retreated for rest in their lair. The gang had successfully performed a barrage of raids on mostly settler colonies around the Rim, in the past months, and it was time for them to kick back and enjoy the spoils of their conquest.

After a while, and faced with the futility of her endeavor, she gave up brushing her hair and decided to step into the shower. It was her third one that day.

She took off the copper-plated bikini that accentuated her, small but perky, breasts and her firm buttocks, as well as her sandals, and stepped into the rectangular cubicle that acted as her room's shower unit.

She scrubbed with furious resolve her long toned legs and well-defined arms, while letting the ice-cold water splash all over her lightly-tanned body in an effort to clean herself up from the dry alien semen, and tried to recollect her thoughts.

Why are the others not here already, she thought while applying a generous amount of the crystal-blue cleaning gel on her hair.

I thought the Doc's long-range probe would provide them with a stable signal of my location.

She felt a rush of excitement, surging from heir loins, at the remembrance of the device, the size of a small pebble, being attached to the inner parts of her uterus, the only place that could stay out-of-sight long enough to help her team pinpoint her location with their ship's long-range sensors.

Gina let out a small moan, despite the iciness of the water still splashing on her from the shower-head above, the memory still vivid of her being strapped down, on her back, in Aurora Prime's medical bay while the Doc, an alien from the planet Oxcidoxc and a known outlaw, performed the operation of insertion.

The Oxcidoxc'ian had used an array of his own collection of medic droids, little metallic soldiers that moved with an incredible speed and an unnerving accuracy, to spread her pink pussy lips open and insert the probe, using a medical tool that resembled, in an uncanny and exaggerated way, a Terran phallus.

Before the operation, he had administered to her, through a series of injections, a large number of aphrodisiacs that would act as sense-enhancers and remain in her system, hopefully, until well after the mission had ended. It was another part of her elaborate plan to look and act like a proper prostitute and not her usual hard-boiled bounty-hunter self, while she was in the company of the contract's targets, cut-off from the rest of her team.

Gina turned off the water with one hand while the other hand worked her pussy's lips rapidly, stimulating her clitoris and bringing forth an explosive orgasm, courtesy of the aphrodisiacs still cruising through her veins. She moaned loudly, the sound of her voice made louder in the small confines of her stone-walled room. Like the rest of the lair, it was built inside a large inactive volcano, situated in the western borders of one of the planet's main continents.

As the pleasure waves from her orgasm subsided, she couldn't help but bring forth the memory of the Oxcidoxc'ian's black eyes, dark and motionless, on top of a head that vaguely resembled a Terran octopus, observing her coldly while she squirmed on the operation table. It was just the two of them in the medic bay, alongside the Doc's army of droids, but Gina was positive the rest of her crew was watching the whole thing from one of the security cameras, possibly saving the encounter on a drive for later use.

"Remember, my dear," she remembered the Doc saying to her with the deep voice of his, "the probe will remain lodged to your sex's insides securely. Try not to dislodge it by having intercourse with species that can penetrate your cervix with their organs."

"Thanks," she had replied to him as the droids unstrapped her from the table, feeling aroused and horny, "I'll try to keep that in mind."

Gina left the shower and walked over to the giant, Kempeth cotton, pillows that acted as her bed. She stood by the portable full body mirror, which had sprung to life as soon as she exited the shower and had started following her around, hovering a few inches off the floor and providing her with a clear view of her exquisite body.

Gina took a few poses in front of the mirror while using a series of pins to tie her hair into a bob; poses that she knew that she was going to repeat later that evening in front of the sex-starved aliens. She took pride in her toned physique, a result of the arduous exercise regimes she put herself through while not on a mission. She was twenty-three Galactic Cycles old and her body looked and felt in its prime, toned, tight and full of juices that'd fruitfully reward those who'd be graced with its beauty.

After finishing up with her hair, it was time for her to divert her attention to her facial makeup by taking a closer look to her facial features on the mirror. She stared at her hazelnut brown eyes and the few drops of water still running down the length of her up-turned nose and angular cheekbones towards her full, luscious red, lips. She used her hand to wipe the small drops of water that had started to drip from the edge of her pointed chin and promptly inserted the green colored contact lenses into her eyes that immediately changed their color to a sapphire green.

She had instructions to do so by Madame Strix, their female consort who was accompanying them from Nor and who was making sure that none of the girls were to be hurt, or otherwise cheated, during their stay there. Gina, herself, was being reserved for the leader of the gang, a prize for a Terran who went by the name of Stormripper and whose identity was otherwise unknown. For that reason, the rest of the gang members were instructed that none of her holes were to be used, apart from her mouth, until Stormripper himself made his appearance during the last day of their visit.

There was much disappointment among the gang members, Terran girls were always a rare favorite in the pleasure industry, but none of them had dared to test the limits of their leader's patience and invoke his wrath.

As a result, Gina had spent the past two days licking the phalli of aliens from various parts of the galaxy, from the orc-looking grunts of planet Gorr to the insectoid humanoids of planet Antt'k, while being showered with their sperm and getting licked, by some of them, in return. However, it didn't take long for her to get into a rhythm with her pleasure duties, swallowing alien phallus hard and drinking as much cum as she could muster without choking, while others played with her breasts and stimulated her pussy and anus with their darting, slithering, alien tongues.

Today's the last day, Gina thought to herself as she powered down the hovering mirror and started wiping her bikini undergarments clean.

If the others don't come soon, I'll be fucked, literally, she thought as she put her outfit on, completing the look with a pink and purple see-through shawl that hung over her shoulders.

She made some final touches to her make up and sat on one of the giant pillows, waiting for her summons.

She didn't have to wait long before the Madame made her appearance in her room. She was a gorgeous half-hybrid from the reptile planet of K'hizz with a beautiful human-like face sitting on top of an alluring humanoid body, her smooth, delicate-looking, skin covered in a myriad of small light-green scales. She was walking naked, her large protruding breasts defying any sense of gravity and her pink glistening pussy providing a contrast to the rest of her light-green body.

"There you are, my little earthling-shh," Madame Strix spoke the Galactic Standard tongue with a hiss that accentuated her accent greatly, "I have been looking all over for you-shh."

"Yeah, I wanted to take a break from all the sucking and clean myself up for later," Gina replied, meeting the K'hizzian's blue eyes with her own. "I don't want to disappoint the big man by being tired."

"Good thinking, my sweet-shh," the Madame hissed. "It's all coming to a close tonight-shh and we are all counting on you, the rest of the girls and I, to give the client the fucking of his life so we can get payed our premium and leave this forsaken place-shh."

"I am going to do my best, Madame," Gina replied striking a pose by pushing her chest outwards and lifting a leg, in order to give the green-scaled woman a full side view of her thigh.

"I know you will, my tender-shh," the K'hizzian replied, her eyes becoming wider and warmer at the sight of Gina's voluptuous figure. "After all, you did come highly recommended-shh."

It was true. Sparkplugs, her crew's Terran slicer, first mechanic and connoisseur of all things technological, had put together an impressive fake profile for Gina when she had sought employment at the Madame's brothel, after a tip they'd got that it was the Stormriders' favorite place to pick girls up from.

"Well, you know what they say about us Terran girls," Gina started to say but was quickly interrupted by the K'hizzian rushing towards her and grabbing her with her long reptilian arms.

"What are you doing," Gina managed to say as the Madame pushed her against the wall, grabbing both of her legs and pulling them up around her waist with the uncanny strength that characterized her species, while her long forked tongue darted around Gina's naked neck.

"We're going to be late," Gina moaned but she was cut off again by the Madame's lips brushing against hers, locking them into a deep sensual kiss. Their tongues battled furiously in each other's mouths, igniting Gina's desires once again, while the K'hizzian's wide soft hands traced every inch of Gina's naked legs, caressing their length.

"I've got to have you-shh," Madame Strix hissed as she ripped Gina's undergarments with her bare hands and pushed the Terran woman down on the pillow bed. "I've lusted for you since the moment I laid eyes on you walking into my brothel-shh," she said, getting on all fours.

Gina didn't reply but instead spread her smooth legs widely, giving the K'hizzian a perfect view of the pink entrance to her treasure cove. An entrance that was becoming moister by the second.

Madame Strix did not waste any time. She put her mouth on the brunette's glistening pussy lips and got to work by devouring the squirming beauty's sex, her snake tongue reaching deep into the other woman's cherished depths.

Gina momentarily found herself lost in the pleasure waves that started to come from below, unable to react otherwise to the K'hizzian's sexual advances. She put her hands behind her knees and spread herself as widely as she could, while pushing her hips upwards, so that the K'hizzian woman would have as much of a deep access to the insides of her pussy as possible.

A few minutes and an orgasm later, Gina pushed her head upwards to witness the Madame stand up, her serpent-like facial features locked in an expression of lust. The K'hizzian's long tail moved forward and came to rest on the Terran woman's pussy lips, massaging her clit slowly and sensually, while she reached out with her long green arms and grabbed Gina's breasts in her hands, using her scaled fingers to rub her wide, light-brown, nipples into attention.

"What are you going to do with this," Gina asked with baited breath, her eyes locked onto the K'hizzian's rattling tail.

"This will be a night to remember-shh, my pretty pink Terran-shh," Madame Strix replied as she pushed her body forward and rubbed her large pointy green breasts to Gina's own, nipple on nipple, while her saliva-laden tongue bore deep into the other woman's ear.

The brunette let out a gasp as she felt the rattling tail spread her lips wide and push forward, all the way into her cervix.

"Oh-my-Emperor," she moaned, her eyes fluttering as a big orgasm almost blackened out her senses. She had never felt so full before in her life, so deeply penetrated and stretched.

The reptilian female, pleased with her lover's response, roared in triumph and picked up the pace, pushing her tail deeper into Gina's womb and rattling it vigorously inside her pussy that was now flooding uncontrollably with the brunette's sexual juices.

"I can't take it anymore," Gina shouted after a while. "You're stretching me out too much!" she continued, unleashing a new wave of sexual waterfalls onto Madame Strix's lower body.

"Very well, my sweet-shh," the Madame replied and pulled backwards, her tail exiting Gina's vagina with a loud pop, followed by another small flood of her lover's sexual nectar.

"We can continue like this-shh," she said before going down on all fours again, pushing her own ass upwards and burying her face into the brunette's pussy, hungrily scooping her vaginal juices with her tongue.

Gina took a few deep depths and tried to compose herself. She stared at the K'hizzian lapping eagerly between her tanned legs and smiled.

If nothing else, this mission has had a couple of nice surprises, she thought, content with letting the Madame clean her up.

It wasn't until long, though, before she was interrupted again, this time by the reptilian woman coughing violently and spitting on the floor.

"What the hell is this-shh," Gina heard the Madame say as she witnessed the green-scaled woman reach out out with her hand and pick up a black pebble from the floor.

Gina's eyes widened at the realization of what the Madame was holding up and looking at with an increased curiosity.

Shit, she thought panicky, it's the long-range probe that she's holding. The damn thing must have fallen out while she was fucking me with that monster tail of hers.

"It's nothing!" Gina shouted as she jumped out of the giant pillow and tried to grab the probe from the green-scaled woman's hands. "It's just a pleasure-enhancer from Luna, that's all!"

The K'hizzian's reflexes, however, were too fast for her. The Madame clenched her fist tightly and stood up straight, moving a few feet backwards, a look of suspicion and concern painted all over her face.

"This looks like a long-range tracking device-shh, I have seen quite a few of those, during the time I was fucking the military, not to recognize one when it lands in my hands," she said. "Why do you need a tracking device, my dear-shh? Are you hiding something from us-shh?"

Gina sat back on the bed and sighed heavily.

Oh well, she thought. Time to improvise.

She reached under one of the pillows and pulled out the blaster pistol she was hiding there.

The K'hizzian's eyes widened in fear and she lifted her hands up in surrender.

"Where did you get that-shh?" she trembled.

"I stole it from one of those stupid orcs while they were too busy fucking my mouth," Gina replied, setting the blaster to stun mode with her thumb. "I am sorry, sweetie, I really am, but I am going to have to take you out for the remainder of my stay here."

"No need-shh," Madame Strix pleaded. "I won't say anything-shh."

"I can't take that chance, sweetie," Gina said, pulling the cock backwards. "For what is worth, you have been a fantastic fuck, one I will surely remember for a very long time."

She blew a kiss to the green-scaled woman and pulled the trigger.

 

Chapter 2

 

It was only a week before the events of Tychon-5, when Gina and her Galactic Buccaneers had received a Rim-wide encrypted message to all bounty-hunter crews, offering a great reward for the capture, dead or alive, of the Stormriders' gang leader.

It seemed that the Outer-Rim planets had had enough of the gang's regular raids on their settlements and had banded together to pool enough of their wealth in order to promise a great enough of a reward and attract a crew crazy, or desperate, enough to go after the Stormriders.

The gang's notoriety was at its highest in the past few years, reaching such levels that had even led the gang to boldly venture forth into some of the fringe Core planets themselves, successfully avoiding capture from both the Terran Empire and the Pithikan Confederacy.

Their leader, an ex-General from the Empire as rumor had it, had managed to recruit a great collection of rag tag criminals from various Core and Rim planets, all of them eager to amass great wealth by looting and pillaging. He had also equipped them with an impressive arsenal of ships and weaponry, stolen from both Imperial and Confederate sources.

The gang's cruelty was renowned among the Rim, their raids often leaving the pillaged settlements all but destroyed by the excessive force and violence bestowed upon them.

Some of the settlements had tried to arm themselves against those onslaughts but to no avail, the Stormriders' superior weaponry and tactics often proving no match for the local militias. Those futile attempt of fighting back were almost always followed by an excessive use of violence towards the rest of the population of settlers as to wipe out any further notions of resistance.

It seemed that the Stormriders' reign of terror throughout the Outer Rim was gradually becoming an inescapable reality for those trying to make a living in one of its planets.

"Well, would you look at that," Gina Starbreeze mumbled under her breath as she read through the message displaying on the giant screen in front of her. She was sitting in her Captain's chair, which occupied a central spot in the Aurora Prime's bridge, and was going through a series of routine checks as the ship, an old Terran Battle-Class freighter that was heavily modified and equipped with enough plasma cannons to blow up a hole in most plating, even those of an Annihilator-Class frigate, was making its way, slowly but steadily, towards Raknor-2.

Their destination, a small moon orbiting the trade plant Koch and a known haven for smugglers and bounty-hunter crews, was their usual hub of choice for blowing off some steam and looking for another contract.

However, unlike previous times, the ship was in dire need of supplies since their last gig, providing protection and escort services for settler freighters, had forced the crew to spread themselves too thin. The job didn't pay very well but it was all that she could secure for her crew since the Stormriders' reign of terror had driven other gangs away from the Rim and made bounty contracts scarce.

iv_dath
iv_dath
4 Followers