Storms of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers

When his fingers finally did hit her nipple he was not surprised to feel it already hard. From the angle he was at it was hard to reach under the material to feel her flesh so he moved on to the other one. He loved the feel of her hard nub and slowly massaged it, before catching it softly between two fingers and rolling it around. This time the moan was unmistaken able.

This gave him even more confidence. A slow movement down began again. This time he did not just stop at her belly but continued down past her button of her jeans and on to her hips, finally stroking her leg. The movement was up and down her thigh and the in her thigh and out. Her hand slid to his, but made no effort to stop him. Inch by inch the rubbing went higher and deeper until the furnace of arousal was felt. He hadn't actually touched her but it was defiantly there.

Her hand closed around his as he explored her sensitivity. He refused to go for the payoff but stroked around the area up to her jean button then back around to the other leg and into her lower hip. She shifted unconsciously to try and get him to hit the spot but he refused.

The invader slid up out of her hip area and found her jeans button. This time he pulled and after a little resistance it popped. A look of shock crossed her face as he grabbed his hand again. The zipper was down quickly revealing a glimpse of matching panties to go with the bra. He rubbed the top of her underwear feeling the silky softness of it all as well as continued the teasing that felt like torture to her. The finger slid inside of the waistline and soon flesh was on flesh.

He relished in the feel of her. The soft curls welcomed his touch as her hips moved around lightly. He petted her by spreading his hand out then closing it again. He wanted her to ask for more. She did when she took his hand and slid it down further. The lips become touchable and soon her felt her clit. Oh how he desired to make her cum. Slowly he circled around the soft button that was calling...

The phone came alive shaking him from his vision. Frustration filled his mind as he looked for the phone. It was his family trying to confirm location and time for ice cream. Afterwards he begrudgingly accepted an offer to have a companion home. Something had to be done to keep her off his mind.

*********************************

It was another Tuesday night, and he hated it. True it was one of the slower nights of the week but that wasn't what brought on his distaste. It was her usual night to be here, and that fact bothered him. Ok it wasn't just that fact but the fact that he knew that fact, and secretly was always hoping she would come in on the rare Tuesdays he worked. That made him feel vulnerable and anyone who knew him knew he hated feeling that way. Plus he was positive he thought of her way more than she thought of him.

He thought about the night at the bar where he ran into her. It took everything in him not approach her. Of course it helped that she was with a few other people that he used as a deterrent. But the she approached the bar and a very brief conversation took place. Nothing out of the ordinary, no visible sparks on her end. No matter how much he told himself not to look when she walked away he couldn't help himself. Her butt was amazing. He hated himself for that brief look.

A quick look at the clock told him that she and her friend were probably not coming in. The feeling of disappointment filled him and he hated that even more than being vulnerable. He walked into the bar to begin to tear it down, cursing the whole way.

Emerging from the bar about 5 minutes later he was grumbling about now being wet from the broken sink spraying him. Such was his focus on that that he never heard the door open. Suddenly he was face-to-face with her. Her smile beamed as she always did. Why was it that no matter how much he denied he would crush on her anymore, no matter how hard he tried to not like her, as soon as he saw her his heart fluttered? Soon the three of them were lost in drinks food and conversation.

Of course the question of the book came up again as where was it in the production stage, any major changes, etc? This wasn't unusual seeing as she was one of the four editors he had had for the project.

Somehow during the conversation he was asked if that was his first writings. Normally he would say yes, but to them he felt he could be honest. The admittance of writing erotic fiction escaped and soon both were stunned. This revelation shouldn't have shocked either of them, but somehow it did. Persia mentioned she would be flattered if someone thought of her like that. A Grinch like smile crossed his face.

****************************************

It had taken weeks to write the story. If you can't have them in person, then why not have them in fantasy was kind of the mindset at first. He would try and draw on his crush-like feelings for her. The year of serving her, talking with her, dreaming of her came rushing back, and soon words were on paper.

But something wasn't right, and the words didn't flow as easily as he thought they should have. He stopped for a moment to reflect. Why was this one harder to write? Why didn't it flow?

After a few minutes the answer came to him. It wasn't that he was blocking because he didn't know what to say. He knew what was burning inside of him. It was that he knew she wasn't interested and so it felt like a lost cause. Every other time he had written a story about a girl he was in love with her and it was positively received, this time who really knew the outcome. This time he was writing to, and about, a woman who may have interest but her safeguards about his age kept her at bay. With a small amount of hesitation he loaded the story into his composed he email to her, thought one last time about it, and then sent it. Who knew what was going to happen.

*******************************************

A chilly evening had set itself upon the town, with the orange and rose sky allowing the grey forms of clouds to pass by. Birds chirped as they swam through the air landing on their intended target of the branches above the sidewalks that he peered at from across the way. There was no denying that his heart longed to be outside enjoying these last fleeting moments of summer. A quick check of his phone told him he'd better hurry and do his work otherwise he would be enjoying the fleeting night buried under work he didn't want to do.

No sound was produced that alarmed him that he was supposed to attend to the dining room. Lost in the motions of closing down the bar area was his mind and movements. When he popped around the corner back into the dining area time stopped as he was startled to see a customer had arrived.

But it wasn't just the presence of a customer that caught him off guard, but who that customer was. He hadn't seen her in months, and she was alone this time, sitting sideways looking out the window. Never did she come in alone and yet here she was. He hated himself for no matter how strongly he told himself his resolve was, it melted in moments and his heart was racing again.

He approached with legs that he had to force to go slower than he wanted to. Suddenly there through breeds running in his thighs and stop signs in in eyes. The salsa hit the table a little too hard, and the chips spilled as he made his first contact with her. Stunning did not even begin to describe how he saw her.

"Well hello there stranger." he began felling stupid already.

"After you serving me so long are we really strangers? "She quipped.

"No, not really. But I haven't seen you in months. You, you look...amazing."

"Well thank you but I think the word you're looking for there is old."

"No I know amazing isn't the right word, but it's the only one I have in my language to even begin to tell you how I see you." Suddenly he remembered where he was and that line could cost him his job. So concerned about this he never saw her checks blush.

"Cheese enchiladas as usual?" he tried to go back to professional.

"Yes please. You know me so well." Stumbling back towards the kitchen he was amazed he could even focus. He took a few deep breaths and went back to the bar through the back door, where he could access it without being seen. The work in there might distract his mind.

And that planned worked for about seven minutes when the bell rang summoning him to the kitchen where the food would be waiting for its voyage to her table. He knew in his mind he was worked up over nothing. She was out of his league, and she had stated many times she wasn't interested.

But knowing something and actually being able to remove those things are sometimes difficult. Yes his brain was right, but heart, and his body, doubted that truth. He looked at her and melted. Those eyes and lips called to him. Finding out what she tasted like, how she kissed, what she felt like in his arms were all quandaries that were burning to be answered. The hardest one to fight though, were the ones that weren't physical. Would they have good phone chemistry, or would her hand feel in his as they were walking at night.

The plate practically bounced off the table as the sound brought him back to the moment at hand. Embarrassed would not even begin to cover what he felt in that instant.

"Are you ok?" she asked half laughing. "You seem really out of sorts this evening."

"Beautiful girls do that to me." Why? Why could he not filter his mind?

With easy conversation comes easy passage of time. Soon her meal was complete and the time was after closing. Upon her request of a box, one was given to her, and soon the check was taken care of. She left with a hearty smile and he couldn't help another glance at the backside that stirred his dreams many times over.

A quick glance at the table told him she had forgotten her meal behind her. Quickly he sprang into action moving to her table retrieving the box and looking outside to see her movement. She was nowhere to be seen. He then ran down the ramp to the outside door and looked around for her. Again not seeing her he moved towards the end of the block hoping to catch some trace of her.

"Looking for someone?" came a voice behind him in the empty doorway behind him.

"Actually I was. I think it was you." He smiled as he felt a subtle sigh of relief. "You left this and I was trying to return it. Why are you standing here?"

"Because I needed to get you out of there to say something to you." He braced himself for the worst that could happen. "You wrote that story to me, and ever since then I, I, can't stop thinking about it. No one has ever paid that much attention to me to express their feelings that way. It's a little daunting, but also shows how much you mean what you say."

"So, you're not mad about it? I mean I haven't seen you in forever so I just figured..."

"No. Stop talking. This is the part where you tell me this is the last time your' going to ask me out and if I decline that fine you'll never ask me again."

"Ok? Persia I am severely interested in you despite all your denials about how your' too old for me and such. So this will be the last time I will ask you out. I would like to take you out on Sunday around 2 after I drop off my kids. This will be my final offer. What do you say?"

She looked at him for a minute then turned her head away. Slowly her legs pushed her off the wall she had been leaning against and walk towards him. She reached out and took the box from his hands making sure to make some sort of contact. With one look of their eyes meeting and she could see the ball of nerves floating around inside of him. Silently she hugged him close and didn't move until she felt his arms embrace her too. Neither could deny that the feeling was electric.

"What are you going to plan for us to do?"

"Guess you'll have to say yes to find out." He squeezed her tighter, and was angry at himself for how amazing she felt. Seconds drug by like hours.

"What should I wear?"

The town of Manchester isn't really that far from where they were located. This strategy was three fold on his part. One- this gave them at least an hour each way to talk and really delve into the personal side of who they were. Two- it was a sneaky way to get her into a bathing suit, which was more powerful than lingerie for him. She must have sensed this and countered it by wearing a tank top and shorts. His long mane swung in mild frustration at her block of his move in this game, but at least he was finally playing.

Soon the destination was reached and tubes were being inflated. The look on her face was priceless as she looked over the current situation.

"So your' taking me tubing for our first date?"

"Well I know it's unusual, but hear me out. Its super relaxing, we get to talk without waiters and others over hearing us, and it's kind of romantic. Plus I get to hold your hand to keep you close by so you don't drift away.

"I'm pretty sure that's what these are for." She stated playfully seining the ropes that went around the bottom of the tubes. "You tie these together so that you don't drift apart." Drat foiled again.

Soon with humility swallowed whole, he dropped the two tubes in, both people following suite. There was a sandbar just ahead of them. They climbed the sandbar to use it to sit in the tubes and their adventure was off.

Forty minutes went by as they soaked in the sun, laughed in nervous manners, and quietly drank their water. All in all it could have been a worse start to everything. What he had intentionally failed to mention to her was that the town had built a barrior in three locations to create white water rapids. Before long they had both been sucked into the stream and were laughing as the rapids pushed them quickly down the river. It only took a few minutes to drop out of the tubes, gather them and walk back to the beach area. A few minutes of chatting and they were walking back towards the car.

"Wanna go again?" he asked playfully. She beamed a smile at him, and he knew then he was going to have to work for more time with her.

"Usually people eat on dates."

"Ten steps ahead of you." With that he winked.

Sooner than expected they arrived at the car that was about a quarter of a mile away, and parked in seclusion. He opened the trunk and produced a chilled cooler full of all kinds of picnic items. She playfully hit him in the arm.

"You really are trying to think of everything aren't you?"

"I like it when you hit on me."

"I wasn't hitting on you..." she tailed off as he turned around. In his hand were three red roses around a beautiful white one. All had been sealed in plastic wrap to prevent them from burning on the ice.

"That's too bad. I don't just give anyone roses." A sparkle formed in her eye, and didn't leave until they had finished their picnic. With the food gone and clean up done, he looked at her. She was dry now but even in her outfit it felt that pang of lust creeping up him again. Never had he seen someone so beautiful in this moment. Of course he had felt that way since the first time he laid eyes on her.

"Shall we do it again?" he asked

"Sure, but I'd kind of like to settle my food for a little bit."

He looked around for a place for them to sit and chat a little longer when the sound of the river caught his ear.

"Say no more." He then got up and grabbed the tubes and also a long skinny stick. "Follow me pretty lady." He extended his hand which she shyly took after a few minutes.

With that he led her to the banks of the river, and jumped in hanging on the ropes binding the tubes. She looked at him quizzically as he waded out to the sandbar and climbed it. Once on top he took the stick and jammed it into the sand. Then he tied the ropes around it. It was a perfect anchor. He then sat down on the sand bar with the water flowing over his legs. It could only be six inches at the most on there.

"Coming?" he shouted. She laughed and made her way to him. He of course got up to assist her. Soon they were both sitting there, legs stretched out in front of each other on opposite sides so she was looking downstream while he was looking up stream.

Of course he could not take his eyes off of her. Every now and then she would lean her head back exposing her neck. The desire to kiss and nibble on that neck flooded into him. But somehow he resisted. Her shoulders were golden and exposed, and how desperately he wanted to taste them. Her hand was just a few inches from his, and yet he was too scared to move to grab them.

She then dropped her head down and after a few seconds lifted it to look him right in the eyes. He could see a questioning look cross her face.

"Everything ok?" she asked.

He couldn't take it anymore. He leaned over and lightly touched his lips to hers. Nothing feverish, nothing hungry, just a light touch to test the waters. The first touch lead to a second. The third he felt her react in a positive way. The kiss intensified a little as he lightly parted his lips and a few moments later she duplicated the movement. This continued for a while until her hand found the back of his head. Suddenly the hunger took over and passion flowed through him. He pulled her closed dying to feel her body pressed against his. She melted into the movement and soon he was holding her as the waters swirled past them.

He broke their kiss so that he could savor her cheek, the nibbled on her jaw bone, slowly working his way to her neck. A few kisses and nibbles later he and moved to her collarbone. She was divine. Silky and smooth was everything about her and her motions told him she was receiving all of this attention well. He had worked his way to her shoulder and hadn't even noticed he had taken her tank top strap with him. Suddenly it fell from its perch to about her mid-arm just above the elbow. This exposed portions of her dark chest.

There was no thinking at this point. Just pure hunger for this woman. He kissed her shoulder and slowly worked his way down. Her hand had been curled in his long hair, and now she was releasing it. Each kissed he placed pushed the shirt down ever so slightly. Without warning her hard nipple popped out.

"Perhaps we should stop. Someone might..." her last words were lost in a moan as his lips captured her. His wet arms encircled her pulling her closer feeling her back though the soaked tank top. More of her breast disappeared into his mouth as her hands played into his long hair. The sudden sensation of his hands touching her bare skin under her shirt sent a message of hunger, fulfillment, and finally warning.

"We..." she breathed more than said. Her lips then found his forehead as she drew her arms in between them. "need to stop. I really don't want..."

A wicked and soft smile crossed his lips in a half crooked way. Without a word he reached up and seized her lips, not in a total lack of control and full of hunger, but more in a persistent need to make her silence come. He sucked on her lips once, twice, then broke their kiss and pulled her to him.

"I know." He said kissing her cheek. Slowly his hands ran up her arms, slightly dragging her strap back to its proper location. A light kiss was shared, and the next motion was standing up and helping her to her feet. Another quick peck and she turned around to get her tube. It didn't take long for his eyes to travel back to her back side and see the shapely rump that brought water back to his mouth. The bikini underwear line was quite evident as the grey cotton of her shorts clung to her skin like it was made of lace.

******************************************

Almost a week had gone by and he was convinced she was made of eighty-five percent nicotine for he was going mad not seeing her. Not in a jealous sort of way but in the same light as one would pre-order concert tickets to meet and watch their favorite band and then time would torture them by going by a slowly as possible. That was the maddening part of his yearning as he looked at the email where she had just told him good night.

shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers