Storms of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Rachel up so that she was upright on her knees and I put my arm around her neck to hold her there. I would whisper naughty sayings to her and gently nibble the flesh around her neck and softly bite her.

This would send her into orbit and she requested that I bite her harder and harder so I continued to bite her until I broke the skin and drew blood. Something inside of me told me to drink her blood so I bit her hard one more time until blood began to trickle out and drank it down.

"Oh yes baby" Rachel crooned "Take my essence. Let me become a part of you.

I continued to hammer Rachel and let go of her and she dropped back down on her hands and knees and grabbed the headboard as she arched her back.

Rachel would fall onto her elbows bite the pillow and grab the sheets with her hands as her orgasm hit her. She wailed like the banshee at the top of her lungs and her screams were as loud as the booms of thunder from the strong storm torrents.

Rachel would cum flooding my cock with her sweet nectar and we would collapse together on the bed me on top of her. We would lie said by side facing each other and kiss an caress as we "re-charged our batteries" so to speak.

After about 30 minutes of kissing and caressing, Rachel laid on her back spread her legs and I laid on top of her and thrusted my hard cock into her sweet pussy. She wrapped her legs around me locked her ankles and pulled me in.

I slowly fucked her and gradually built up speed until we had a good moderate rhythm going. As we fucked our souls would become one and something mystical would happen. Time and space seemed to slow down and lose all meaning and soon we were in our own little world.

All we could hear was the beating of each other's heart and we had a deep mystical bond in that we each knew the other's thoughts with out speaking and we could feel each other's pleasures and knew which way to move to maximize it.

Soon we would be on the verge of cumming. I could feel Rachel's orgasm and felt the pleasure when she came flooding my cock At the same time I spunked my load deep inside of her.

We fell together as we slowly came down from our orgasmic high and we noticed that the storm that had been raging outside had moved on and it was calm . It was close to sunrise and the pre-dawn light began to be visible outside.

We put on our robes and went on the front porch sat on the bench and watched the sun come up together as we smoked some cigarettes. After it rose we showered together got dressed and went to eat at the Waffle House.

We came home and went back to bed and slept until 2:00 pm then made love until four and got dressed and went out to eat than came back and for the rest of the evening well you know!! :)

Any how ever since that day, Rachel and I have grown closer and closer. Who would have ever know that a thunderstorm could generate such heated passion. Every time it comes a storm we make love and even if the weather is fair, between Rachel and I, there is enough "electricity" in the atmosphere between us to generate our own "Storms of Passion."

12