Stormy Night

Story Info
A hot sticky night, storm's brewing & someone's watching.
1.9k words
4.22
20.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those really hot and sticky nights.

The kind that keeps you awake, tossing and turning in your bed. Sticking to the linen as a fine sheen of sweat covers your body.

I usually slept naked, so that was no help; there was nothing for me to take off.

The fan on the ceiling was little to no use as the air it was circulating was stifling and not at all refreshing.

In the end I decided to resort to opening the French windows which ran along the entire wall of my bedroom. I opened them and stepped out through the sheer voile drapes out onto my balcony.

My flat was not overlooked so I didn't care about standing there naked.

Although in truth I probably wouldn't have cared anyway.

The idea of being out there and having people see me naked was actually rather erotic.

My balcony adjoined that of my neighbour, but that flat was still empty.

The new owner had not yet moved in, as there was only a little wall between the two balconies, had they been there, they would have seen me standing there with the moonlight shining on my naked flesh.

I stretched and yawned, the cooler air outside felt better on my skin than the stuffy air indoors.

In the distance I saw a flash of light, followed by a low deep rumble which seemed to roll toward my building and I felt the first drops of rain against my skin.

At last, a storm would clear the air and freshen up the night.

I stayed outside watching the lightning until the rain began to build, no longer pleasant against my overheated skin.

Walking back indoors I didn't see the shadow moving next door, I didn't hear the french windows opening.

Leaving my own windows open I moved back to lay on the bed watching the sheer drapes as they stirred in the building breeze.

Something about storms always made me feel horny, the power of the storm, the heat of the night and my own thoughts of being witnessed on my balcony naked... all added up to me feeling like being very naughty.

Running my palms across my stomach, I let them drift upwards, caressing the skin over my ribs and up to my breasts. I run the flat of my fingers over my breasts, running them round the plump globes of flesh and feeling my nipples stiffening.

Letting my fingers run around the areola, moving in ever decreasing circles towards the stiff little peaks.

Finally reaching my goal I pinched the turgid flesh and rolled it between my fingers. Arching my back off the bed and moaning with delight.

Moving my palms back downwards, back across my ribs, stomach and hips, and lower; reaching the flat planes of my pubis and stroking the tiny strip of hair.

Outside the storm was getting louder, the thunder closer and the lightning brighter and more frequent.

As I stroked my fingers closer and closer toward my pussy I could feel it aching to be touched.

Almost calling out to my fingers to come closer, but as much as I wanted to ease my ache, I enjoyed the chase and build up; so I bypassed my pussy and ran my palms over my thighs.

I could feel the slickness on my inner thighs as I stroked them; they were wet with the slippery juices from my aching centre.

Biting my bottom lip I thought I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye, in the flash of lightning I thought I saw someone standing on my balcony, watching me through the sheer drapes.

Closing my eyes and grinding my thighs together, trying to ease the building throb.

Of course there was not truly anyone there; it wasn't possible, but just for that moment he seemed so real and the thought of someone being out there watching only served to excite me even more.

Finally I could not take any more teasing and I had to ease my 'pain'.

So I slipped one hand between my thighs, letting it drift closer and closer to my aching pussy.

It was so hot, the heat radiating from my core felt like I might spontaneously combust.

By now I was uncaring of where my hands trailed, I would stroke my breasts, rolling and pinching my nipples, pulling harshly on the sensitive peaks.

When I was in the midst of sex I often liked my partner to pinch or even bite my nipples, I liked them treated roughly during the throes of passion.

I liked a little pain with my passion; I loved when a partner would wrap their fingers in my long hair and pulled.

The thought of being fucked from behind whilst having my hair and head pulled back, had my pussy throbbing.

Rubbing my hands between my thighs again, I ran my fingers between my wet lips, glancing across my clit and gasping at the touch.

Arching my back and pressing against the bed, it felt delicious to stroke my swollen little clit. Oh how something so tiny could feel so good and give so much pleasure.

Even with my eyes closed I could see the lightning as it flashed, and still I could see the shadow man outside.

Was he watching my every move?

Did it excite him to see me stroking my snatch and writhing on my bed?

It certainly excited me to have him watching me, even if I had only imagined him.

I could feel my inner walls twitching; they ached for that stretch which comes from a hard shaft slipping inside. Lord knows how I loved to feel that stretch, a long cock is nice, but a fat cock is so much better.

Feeling that stretch of my walls as they tried to accommodate a nice fat cock; the thought of it even made my scalp tingle.

Pressing my fingers harder against my clit; I slipped a couple of fingers inside me; it felt so good, but not enough. I need something more, something bigger...

So I turned to my bedside cabinet and tried to choose a toy.

I had so many to choose from, in the end I decided on a fat glass phallus.

It was hard and unyielding, it made my pussy take it and would not negotiate, this glass cock would not bend to my will, I would have to open up and 'take it'.

With one hand still between my thighs, I ran the tip of this glass cock over my lips, letting my tongue slip out to wrap around the bulbous head; sucking the glass pleasure toy as though it were a lover between my lips.

Maybe in my mind it was the cock of the shadow man outside.

I could imagine him moving from watching to participating, taking my mouth with his cock and fucking my lips whilst tugging my hair.

I wrapped my lips around the glass shaft, sucking and licking the toy as I ran my fingers swiftly across my clit, alternating between a soft fluttering stroke and a harder more forceful touch.

Finally reaching down until I could slip the glass toy into my pussy, arching my back with a gasp as I felt my walls stretch to accommodate the thick glass phallus. Pressing it deeper with one hand and stroking my clit with the other.

But it wasn't enough; I needed it deeper, harder.

Taking the heavy bolster cushion from my bed I laid it down the centre and quickly mounted it, using the cushion as though it were the body of a lover.

I was able to grind my pussy against the fabric, pressing the glass cock harder and deeper inside me. Riding it like a lover, freeing my hands so that I could stroke my clit with one hand and tease my nipples with the other.

Riding the toy harder and rougher, grinding my fingers against my clit pinching my nipples. Throwing my head back and feeling the prickles all over my skin.

Of course to me, my shadow man was still watching. His eyes roaming my naked flesh as I rode that shaft of glass, his eyes caressing my skin...

Was he turned on by watching me? Would he take out his own cock and stroke it gently but firmly. Would that cock be hard as he watched?

If I were to offer out a hand would he come to me?

Join me?

Fuck me?

That familiar feeling was roiling in my stomach and growing. It's like a tingle, but it rolls around, building.

Eventually it can no longer be contained within my stomach, and it starts to move outwards.

My skin prickling and covered in the light sheen of sweat, coating the goose bumps which have spread over my entire body.

I ride that cock harder still; my breasts bouncing and my head thrown back as I moan and whine.

My hair is caressing my back and the top of my arse as it swings out behind me.

I'm imagining that it's him I can feel behind me, his cock inside me, his hand against my clit, pinching my nipples. I would arch back against him, press into him; easing the ache and need building in me.

The storm is right above us now, the breeze blowing the drapes inward and caressing my overheated flesh.

I need release; I feel like a coil being wound too tight; knowing that any second it could snap.

I'm panting now, gasping for air and moaning as I grind down on that shaft. Riding it like a thoroughbred on race day. The finish line is in sight and I want to attain it, I NEED to attain it.

He's still there watching, I see him as I stoke, ride, caress and ache.

My mind is fuzzy; I close my eyes and moan louder still.

Can he hear my moans?

Is he as close to coming as I am?

I cannot control it now; my pussy is twitching and pulsing, the wetness staining the pillow beneath me.

It feels so good to have a full pussy as I orgasm, thrown over the edge of bliss as my pussy is stretched and aching.

Screaming out my completion; I feel my entire body convulsing. My pussy clutching the cock inside, trying to milk it of the juices it expects but will not receive tonight.

Finally falling back onto the bed, I sleep, not even taking the glass from within my pussy; I'm exhausted, spent.

I don't see the shadow as it moves away from my window, leaving behind it a stain on my balcony.

~*~*~*~

The next morning I wake feeling refreshed and better than I thought I would. It had been such a sticky night and so difficult to sleep.

As I enter the front lobby of my building I see a stranger checking the mail slots.

He introduces himself, apparently he is my new neighbour, and he is the one who bought the flat next door.

Smiling, he tells me he moved in yesterday and says he hopes the storm in the night didn't disturb me...

I have an invitation to go to him later today for coffee, and I accept.

Who knows; maybe next time he won't just be a shadow watching me

~*~ The End ~*~

... or is it?