Stormy Night

Story Info
Stranger seduces woman in middle of night.
1.3k words
4.21
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins on a dark, stormy night in a little town called Pollock. The lightning was lighting up the night sky, the wind was blowing at incredible speeds, and the rain was pouring down in sheets of pain. I was home alone and the lights were threatening to go out on me. I lit candles just in case and turned on my battery-powered radio to listen to some calming Godsmack.

A knock sounded at my front door. Thinking it was just a tree limb, I paid no attention to it. Why would anyone be out in such weather? The knock persisted, though, and it got on my nerves. I set out in my ducky pajamas to rip the limb from the tree and put an end to the noise. It wasn't a tree limb. It was a man.

He looked about 20 years old, a bit tall for my taste, but sexy. He had a brown goatee and short brown hair. His green eyes looked sad and worn. I looked at him, taking him in with my eyes. "W...what are you doing out in this weather?" I asked timidly.

"My car broke down and I was wondering if I could use your phone to call for help," the guy said, his voice slightly husky and sending shivers up and down my spine. Thunder boomed loudly and the lights in my house officially went out.

"Um...I think maybe you should come in and get out of this shitty weather," I said as I bit my lip.

"Do you think it is wise to trust me in your home?" the man asked. His eyes were hooded by shadows and I couldn't tell if he was joking or what.

"I think it is wise to invite you in because whatever you do comes back threefold and I don't want to be in your situation with no help," I said, my voice strong and defiant.

"I'm Kalen. You are..." he started. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to flirt and told him that my name was Shadow. "Shadow...How...original," he quipped. I shot him a look as I allowed him to pass by me and into my house. The candlelight gave everything a romantic glare and it made me nervous. I didn't want this Kalen guy getting any ideas about seducing me. But I had the idea in my head...and it bothered me. I didn't know why I found him so attractive. He wasn't much to look at. He wasn't ugly, but he was no big hunk of sexy meat.

"Do you mind if I sit on your couch?" Kalen asked. I shook my head and he sat. I sat beside him, far enough away not to invite any contact but close enough not to seem rude. Kalen's eyes searched mine for some kind of invite, but he wasn't getting one. My days of wild sex had been over when I was dumped by the love of my life two years before. "Look at him, you fool! He's gorgeous!" the voices in my head hissed. I groaned and sank down into the cushions of the couch.

"What's wrong?" Kalen asked, his voice filled with concern.

"I hear voices," I said, hoping to scare him away from any advances he had planned to make. The weird thing was that I really didn't want to scare him away. I hadn't been touched or held in over two years and I ached for it. I felt his eyes on me and I looked up at him. A smile spread across his face as if he had read my mind about needing something physical. I reached up and touched his cheek softly. He closed his eyes and nuzzled my hand.

I felt...at peace, somehow, although I was touching a total stranger and he seemed to like it. I was drawn to him, more than physically now. All I could think to do was touch my lips to his and hope that he wouldn't push me away. He did just the opposite. He softly caressed my lips with his tongue, getting them to part for him. I sucked in my breath as his hot tongue slid over mine. His kiss was gentle and loving. His hand rubbed the back of my neck as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

When the kiss was over, I sat there with my mouth hanging open. "I think that surprised you," Kalen said, smiling, "Did you think I was going to do more than that?" I nodded. "I'm not like other guys. I won't do more unless you ask for more," he said.

"I...I..." I couldn't think of anything to say. My thoughts raged with lust and maybe even a little affection for this stranger. I just sat there, though, afraid to ask for more and not sure of what I wanted. Kalen ran his fingers through my hair and asked with his eyes if I wanted more. I nodded and he began kissing my neck. I leaned my head to the side, inviting more of his sensual kisses and receiving what I wanted. His fingers danced over my breasts, making me shiver and moan.

"Am I teasing you, my dear?" Kalen asked. I nodded breathlessly as he slipped my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra. His tongue darted out to touch my now erect nipple. My lips parted and I gasped as his teeth grazed my nipple. "Do you like that?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said.

He continued to lick, suck, and nibble my nipples, driving me into a frenzy of moans and gasps. My heart pounded as his hand dipped into the area of my crotch and rubbed. I moved against his hand, becoming aroused as any female would do. "Do you want me?" Kalen asked. Again, I nodded for it was all I could do. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and out sprang his cock, only eight inches long but thick. I wrapped my fingers around it and squeezed gently. He groaned softly. I began to move my hand up and down his shaft, making his face contort with pleasure.

I let go of his dick and took off my pajama pants, revealing my shaved pussy. Kalen smiled, his eyes gleaming as he ran his finger along the lips. I shivered. He stripped to match me, as I was completely naked. I lay back on the couch and pulled him down atop me. It felt good having weight on top of me again, especially Kalen's weight. I spread my legs for him as he entered me slowly and gently. His cock finally buried deep within me, he began to move ever so slowly. I arched my back and urged him to go faster or at least harder; he complied on both accounts. A moan escaped my lips as he kissed my neck and fucked me like I had needed for so long, tenderly and lovingly.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him as we fucked. He kissed me and I moved against him, wanting more but already having all there was to have of him. I noticed that the thunder outside had calmed but the rain was still pouring as hard as ever. It was romantic. I closed my eyes and gave in to the sensations that were stirring inside of me. Kalen breathed on my neck and placed kisses along my cheeks and jawbone. I smiled and rubbed his shoulders as he began to fuck me harder but not speeding up oStranger seduces woman in middle of night. ne bit. Small moans came from my throat as I approached orgasm. The tensing of Kalen's muscles told me he was close, too.

"Kalen...I..." I stammered. He knew what I was trying to say. His pace quickened and I moaned his name repeatedly as he kissed my neck franticly. His body stiffened and he shot a hot load of cum into me. I shuddered and moaned his name one final time as he collapsed on top of me and kissed me passionately.