Stormy Weather Ch. 02

Story Info
Babysitter was nervous during a thunderstorm.
2.5k words
4.54
37.4k
30
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,509 Followers

Paul noticed that Linda was looking a little nervous when she fronted up at his place to sit for him, but didn't think anything of it. If he was going to have to sit for a pair of rumbustious twins he figured that he'd be a little nervous as well. He kept an eye on her and the twins until he left and as far as he could see she was handling things well.

Linda was feeling somewhat nervous but it had nothing to do with the twins. Sitting for a couple of two year olds? A breeze. She had three younger brothers and she had had a lot of practice keeping them in line. She wasn't quite so carefree about the weather.

The weather forecast was for severe storms and she just didn't like storms. Some storms, anyway. She didn't mind wind and rain, and even hail and snow were acceptable as long as she was inside, but she couldn't abide thunderstorms with the incessant lightning and crashing thunder. For some reason thunder and lightning just got under her skin and made her want to scream. The incipient storm was one of the reasons she'd agreed to stay overnight. Catch her driving home in the middle of a thunderstorm? At night? In your dreams or, possibly, her nightmares.

It was about two a.m. when Paul arrived home. Apart from the automatic front light and a nightlight for the twins in the hallway the house was dark. Paul quietly checked in on the twins, finding them both dead to the world, two little innocents who would never dream of dropping a cat in the toilet. (At least, not a second time.)

He paused outside the spare room, but no noise came from it. He assumed Linda was asleep and didn't bother to knock in case he woke her. He continued on to his own room and went to bed. Unfortunately, he found, bed didn't equal sleep on this occasion.

The storm that had been brewing arrived, announcing itself with a sheet of lightning and a thunderclap loud enough to wake the dead. Not loud enough to wake the twins, mind you, but certainly loud enough to wake Linda, who sat up and screamed in fright. She really hated thunderstorms.

Paul had heard the scream and was out of bed in an instant, heading down to see if the twins were OK. Seeing both were still asleep he relaxed somewhat, but found there was a background noise that shouldn't be there. It seemed someone was crying.

As he wasn't crying and the twins were asleep that left one candidate. He strolled over to the spare room, tapped lightly, and went in, flicking on the light as he did so. Linda was huddled under the blankets, softly crying. Paul sat down next to her.

"I thought someone was being murdered," he said, one hand going out to lightly touch her head. "Are you OK?"

Linda lifted her head and nodded.

"I'm fine," she mumbled. "Sorry to disturb you. I had a bit of a nightmare I guess."

"Uh-huh. These things happen. Don't worry about it. I wasn't asleep. Why don't you just snuggle down and go back to sleep. I'll just sit here for a few moments."

"Oh, there's no need to do that Mr Thatcher," she mumbled. "I'm sure I'll be fine now."

He heard the words but didn't think they matched the look on her face.

"Yes, I'm sure you are fine. I'll still just stay here for a minute or two until I'm sure you've properly calmed down."

She gave a little nod, secretly pleased that she wasn't alone. Really, it was ridiculous, eighteen and scared of thunder. She should be ashamed of herself.

It was all well and good telling herself that but another peal of thunder over-rode her good intentions. She gave a half scream and grabbed at Mr Thatcher, needing someone to hold onto. Paul found himself with Linda almost sitting on his lap, clutching him.

Trying hard not to laugh he eased her back down onto the bed, pushing the covers back as he did so. He coaxed her to lie down, speaking softly, helping her to relax. Another clap of thunder, and she started to tense up again, but he talked over it, telling her to relax, don't worry, he was still there.

"What you need is something to take your mind off the storm," Paul told her, "and I know just the medicine."

"Just relax and go with the flow," he said, speaking softly, brushing his hand up and down her arms. "Roll over and lie on your tummy and I'll rub your back."

He kept on talking softly, lightly massaging Linda's back and shoulders, feeling her slowly relax. Hand up under her top, pushing her top up as he gently rubbed. Hands sliding back down, rubbing her sides, brushing against the edges of her breasts, down and around to the small of her back and then back up.

Hands coming down, straight down over her back this time, sliding lightly under the waist band of her pyjamas and across her bottom, starting back up before she could protest the more intimate touch. Up, down, up, down, finally pushing the bottom half of her pyjamas down out of the way.

"Don't worry about it," he told her when she tried to protest. "Just a massage, nothing more. I'm not trying to seduce you."

"I didn't think you were," she spluttered, embarrassed, as she had been wondering about that very thing. Silly of her, she knew.

Continuing the massage, taking his time, Linda feeling relaxed but also oddly tense, breathing just a trifle harder. His hands ran down her legs, smoothing their way over her calves before stopping and returning, his hands now stroking along the inside of her legs. She found herself tensing, waiting for that unwanted touch, only to have his hands drift away, not quite touching her mound. Really, she couldn't call feeling the back of his hand brushing against her as touching.

Thunder was rumbling but she ignored it, concentrating instead on his touch. Both firm and gentle, helping her to relax, while at the same time making her feel a little agitated.

Linda jumped when Paul slapped her bottom and told her to roll over. She did so automatically and then froze, remembering her current state of dishabille.

"Don't worry," Paul said, laughing softly. "You haven't got anything I haven't seen before."

"Not mine, you haven't," she gasped, her face burning.

"Well, now I have. I did tell you I wasn't planning to have sex with you. Just relax and feel what's taking place. A little petting won't hurt you and it will let you relax and sleep better, undisturbed by the storm or any nightmares."

She'd have felt like a fool to protest after that. He was just being nice. His hands were now sliding over her tummy, moving up. He didn't seem to react as he rubbed across her breasts, moving up and then digging his fingers in at the base of her neck, loosening some tense muscles there. Slowly she relaxed, just feeling his hands drifting over her. Yes, he was touching her breasts, but just as part of the massage. It wasn't as if he was trying to feel her up.

She was vaguely aware that her top had become unbuttoned and pushed to either side. She was more acutely aware of the fact that her pyjama bottoms had been pushed right down below her knees. She hadn't realised they were that far down. She arched her back slightly as his hands pressed firmly against her breasts, rubbing them. She could feel her nipples tightening and tried to control her blushes.

Moving down and her eyes opened wide when his hands pressed against her mons, brushing against the side of her mound as he rubbed her leg. Down below her knee and then his hands were on her other leg, moving back up. He was a little careless this time and she drew in a breath as he rubbed her mound in passing, feeling that touch deep within her.

If she'd stopped to think she would have known that that was the signal for him to start paying more attention to her more private parts. From her legs he switched back to her breasts and the way he was handling them seemed a lot more intimate than a massage. Massage's did not, she was certain, pause and twiddle with your nipples.

Moving down again and she knew, she just knew, he was going to rub her pussy. She didn't even gasp when he did so, being so prepared for it. She found herself moving restlessly under his touch, pressing herself up against his hand as he rubbed her. When his fingers finally slipped between her lips and stroked her internally she found herself unable to object, although she knew she should.

His lips were on her breasts, tasting them, dropping little kisses, sucking lightly on her nipples, his touches sending little ripples of heat floating through her. Those little ripples didn't really measure up to the larger waves of heat emanating from her groin and seeing to pool deep inside her.

Paul watched her reactions as he teased her, noticing as she moved from nervous to accepting to wanting more. Now he was giving her more, his fingers invading her privacy, building up her excitement. She seemed ready for the next step and his fingers drifted closer to her clitoris, watching the shock on her face when the added excitement of being touched in that area hit her. She was shaking her head from side to side, her body twisting slowly under his touch, knowing something unknowable was about to happen.

She was but a touch away from climaxing, Paul felt. She hadn't noticed but his own pyjamas had dropped away, leaving him ready. He pushed her legs further apart and dropped a couple of quick slaps against her mound, hearing her gasp and softly scream as her climax hit her. At the same time he was rolling between her legs, cock ready, positioned, and pushing into her. He felt her hymen give, hearing the faint note of pain in her voice as she screamed into her climax, his cock continuing to sink into her as she shuddered under the force of her orgasm.

Linda came out of her climax, confused and shocked. Partly she was shocked at the climax she'd had. She hadn't been expecting anything like that. The rest of her shock was due to the fact that she now had a cock inside her. She most certainly hadn't been expecting that. It felt so very strange. It seemed to be filling her. She tried to turn her attention to Paul to register a protest but found that all she could really think of was that cock inside her. She'd never realised they were that large. It felt enormous and it was inside her. How could he do that? Quite easily it appeared. She was vaguely aware that he'd taken her virginity, knew that it had hurt a bit, but the pain had been lost in the pleasure. She finally managed to speak.

"Ah, cock," she said, and promptly felt like slapping herself. Wow, hadn't that been a profound statement to make. He knew perfectly well what it was. He owned the damn thing.

"You said you weren't going to, ah." She waved her hand vaguely towards her pussy.

"I know, and it's very wrong of me," Paul said softly, "but you responded so sweetly to my touch I just found myself helplessly under your spell. What could I do? It's not as though you told me not to."

She couldn't believe it. Was saying it was her fault? Didn't tell him not to? She didn't think she'd had to.

"As it's too late to change things now I guess we'd better just make the best of it. Ah, I know this is new to you so why don't you let me do the running? All you have to do is move with me."

With that Paul started thrusting firmly into her. Not very large thrusts, to start with, just enough movement to get her used to it and to start responding. It didn't take much to have her respond. She was already all worked up and ready. Once she was moving with him Paul started moving in earnest, withdrawing further, giving himself a longer thrust to which Linda reacted, not consciously but rather with an automatic movement, following her body's dictates.

Linda, Paul was pleased to see, had forgotten about any objections she might have had. She was moving nicely, looking totally enthralled with what was happening to her. Soft little 'ah' noises came from her partly open mouth, her look one of deep concentration, her attention firmly fixed inside her as her new experience progressed.

Reaching to the sides Paul hooked his hands under her knees, coaxing her to lift her legs and wrap them around him. She proved a willing student, clutching him tight, still pressing urgently to meet him. His hands went back to her breasts, rubbing them, enjoying the feel of them.

Linda wasn't thinking at all, just experiencing. She wasn't a hundred percent sure of how this had come about but she was totally dedicated to seeing it through to the end, an end that she knew was coming. It had to. She was quite certain she'd die if it didn't end soon.

Paul judged it quite nicely. She'd started on a high note, him having taken her during her climax, and he'd been steadily building on her excitement and expectations ever since. He was now ready and thought she was. He picked up the pace, driving in hard.

Linda found the change in rhythm too much, just that little bit too much, and she went over the edge, climaxing even harder than her first time, not really registering the fact that Paul was climaxing as well.

Afterwards she lay there, Paul lying next to her, not knowing what to say. The window lit up briefly as lightning flashed, then shook as the thunder rumbled overhead.

"No reaction to the thunder this time," observed Paul. "It seems that a bit of company keeps your fears at bay. Tell you what, I'll let you spend the rest of the night in my bed. That way you'll be able to sleep peacefully."

"You're kidding," she said disbelievingly.

"Why would I be kidding?" asked Paul, wounded.

"You just, just," her hand waved to indicate what he'd just done. "If I get in your bed you'll probably try and. . ." Her voice broke off.

"Well, yes, but you can always say no."

He got to his feet, holding out his hand to her.

"Actually, the way the twins are they'll probably wake up before either of us and climb into bed with us. I can assure you, there are some things that just don't happen when there are a couple of small children squirming around in the bed."

Ashson
Ashson
8,509 Followers