Stormy Weather Ch. 06

Story Info
The Journey Home.
1k words
4.56
18.8k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The calmness that came over all three was a mixture of adulation and just being tired.

Phyllis was now on her back with a smile of total satisfaction. She got up and Cynthia turned back the covers. Not a word was spoken. Phyllis got into the bed on the left side. Cynthia went over to the left side and crawled in, making Phyllis in the middle. Jack, in bewilderment, laid on the right side, next to Phyllis.

Without any hesitation, Cynthia started kissing Phyllis. Her hands were on her body, touching and caressing her. Cynthia looked up at Jack and with a slight nod and whisper said, "Join me."

Jack leaned over Phyllis and kissed Cynthia on the lips, then looked at Phyllis and kissed her the same. His hand went to her left breast and his thumb and forefinger rolled her nipple. Phyllis lay there responding to the attention of both Jack and Cynthia. Jack's hand slid down between her legs, only to find Cynthia's hand there.

Both their fingers gently entered Phyllis and when they withdrew them, they rubbed their fingers together and then licked them, all three sharing the nectar that had been mixed with each of them. Cynthia's hand went back between the spread legs of the woman she called a bitch. She started rubbing her, watching Phyllis's face as she did. Kissing her, their tongues meeting. Jack continued to touch Phyllis and then his mouth sucked her nipple as Cynthia brought Phyllis to a climax.

It was almost three in the morning when sleep came upon them. Jack had fucked them both while the other watched. He finally need to regain his strength, but the raw excitement it all had remarkable regeneration qualities, he had never experienced.

It was Sunday morning, around ten when Jack awoke. Phyllis was gone and Cynthia was reading by the fireplace. He got out of bed and went over and kissed her. "I don't want to leave. I want to be here with you."

"We must go; you will have to go to work tomorrow, what would your students think if you were truant. Have you ever fucked any of your students?"

"NO! I have some principles, well; at least I thought I had."

"I was just teasing. I packed and so when you are ready to go, I guess we must."

Jack picked up the bags and they checked the room as they got ready to depart. When they got to the lobby, a young man was at the desk. Jack said he was ready to check out. The clerk looked at his room and said, "It has already been taken care of. You're good."

He looked at Cynthia who just shrugged her shoulders indicating she did not know.

"Do you know when Phyllis works again?" Jack asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know a Phyllis. Here is your receipt. Have a safe trip."

He looked at Cynthia, "You all right?"

"Jack, I couldn't be better."

He helped her into the car and they headed up Hwy 101. It was a longer way to go, but Jack didn't care, he didn't want the weekend to end. They meander up the road, stopping at the cheese factory and a myrtlewood curio shop. Jack held Cynthia's hand and their Spring Fall romance blended into one.

In midafternoon they were hungry and Jack said, "Let's do the logger place again."

"Good by me," She said.

They were shown to a booth. Cynthia went in first so Jack could sit next to her on his right side. They normally had sat opposite, but for some reason she wanted it this way.

The waiter took their orders. They were sitting there talking about everything but what had happened this weekend when Jack felt Cynthia take his hand and put it on her leg. With her other hand she pulled up her sweater slightly and took his hand and put it at the top of the slacks she was wearing. She had unbuttoned them and they were loose enough for Jack to slide his hand between her legs, feeling her hair and finding the opening to her womanhood. He looked at her and she looked so innocent.

"It's just another one of my fantasies."

As he moved his finger into her she acted like nothing was happening. "You know I expect you to make me have an orgasm," She said in a most casual tone.

"You are insatiable."

"And your point is, Dr. Roland?"

He gently stroked her for at least five minutes.

"Our food is going to be here soon," he said.

"And your point is, Dr. Roland?"

The waiter came to the table with their food and set it in front of them. "Is there anything else you need?"

"No, thanks, we are fine." Jack quickly said before Cynthia invited him to help bring her to orgasm.

Cynthia started to eat her sandwich and Jack tried with his left hand, but gave that up. He then noticed he was started to get hard and started on concentrating on what he was doing with his right hand. Cynthia stopped eating; she was also concentrating on Jack's right hand. She bit lip, "Hmm. Hmmm," was all that could be heard.

Then all at once, there was a slight jerk under the table and she whispered Jack, "Don't stop, please don't stop."

And then as quickly as it begun, it ended.

Cynthia relaxed and started eating her sandwich.

Jack just licked his finger. "Can I have a taste?" she asked.

"Absolutely, if I can have one of your fries."

"Best fry sauce you've ever had, big boy."

The finished and left the restaurant. When they got about twenty minutes from home, Cynthia said to Jack, "You know, Jack, we need to have some new rules. We need to act like we did before this weekend when we are at home. "

"I know, "he said.

As they drove into the driveway and the car stopped, Jack looked at Cynthia and said, "I have just one question? How is it you turned on to Phyllis so quickly, I just didn't get that?"

"Oh, that, we planned that a long time ago when the opportunity arose. That's what sisters do."

"Oh, by the way, Jack, the new rules start in the morning."

The End