Story of Monika Ch. 01

Story Info
Self Discovery of an Indian woman.
2.7k words
4.25
44.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I am writing this story on the request of and on behalf of a wonderful girl Monika who is of the Indian Descent]

*

I am single Indian woman born to parents whose origin is in India about twenty eight years ago. Like most parents in India, mine were also fixated on getting me good education and see me taking a responsible job. The stereotype of arranged marriage for their offspring never surfaced. I was a good student passed all my exams and found a job with an information technology company. It was a matter of time before I was posted in a Southern state.

I loved my job and the people whom I worked with. The oft repeated stereotype of redneck males was nowhere present. Of course there were big men and women. They towered over my small frame and made me feel tiny with a 115 lbs body. In comparison to them I had small breasts, while compared to Indian woman I could be considered as well endowed.

I work for a large oil company which focused on exploration in the gulf. The thirty plus information technology staff is diverse. There are women with strong southern accent, soft spoken Midwest guys and large heavyset black males. There are a few Indian men. I was the only Indian woman. Most males are very protective. Maybe because of my size, my soft spoken ways, or the thought that I could easily taken advantage of. None of this harmed me any way.

By my upbringing and by my choice, I had stayed away from men in close quarters. Don't take me wrong, I think about sex like any woman my age. My sexual urges often make me breathless. But my upbringing in conservative ways has prevented me from taking it to the next level. I can think about the men I come across. Will they be well hung? I would watch porn and try to visualize how big the guy in the next cubicle would be.

The last two years I had avoided going to the New Year party. This year Kelcy, my friend, confidant and my neighbor at work insisted that I go. She even offered to help me find a partner. As usual I declined. I usually get bored in such gatherings. I was never sure what to do. While, the inside of me wanted to drink and take the floor. But I was terrified that if I take more than one drink, then I will lose control of myself and may do things that I should not.

Kelcy was insistent, so I went.

This year's party was at an improvised farm house that was converted into a restaurant and a party venue. Kelcy picked me up on her way. Sitting on the back seat of her boyfriend's crossover, I was wondering what the evening had in store for me. I was hoping that I could escape early. If that was possible.

Taking the first drink was easy. I chose vodka with tonic. At the improvised bar Kelcy introduced me to Mario with whom she had worked before in the engineering group. Mario was tall, surely six feet and had a firm grip. His dark hands contrasted with mine almost wheat colored small ones. I learnt later that Mario had recently broken up with his girl friend and had come to the party on his own.

"Hi, I am Mario" he introduced himself.

"I am Monika." Barely audible. The loud music in the background did not help. He bent closer.

"I am Monika." A little louder...but his face showed a blank.

"Monika" I was very close to his face. He brightened.

He had held my hand all along. "Hello Monika, not sure if we have met before". He sounded like a decent sort guy.

He nodded thanks to Kelcy, as if picking the baton and guided me toward the less crowded part of the hall. I was flustered. This was very new to me. The butterflies were making it hard to keep up. His big frame almost enveloped me from behind as he guided me to a vacant table.

Safely parked on a seat I surveyed the room. For a change I was not bored today.

"Would you like another drink?" he asked. I politely declined.

Mario came back with his favorite drink and some snacks. The conversation initially was in fit and starts. We talked about work our mutual acquaintances. We talked about my roots. He was curious about where I came from. He has never spoken to woman from India at any length. He told me about his breakup and how he had come today with his school buddy Tray to the party.

We kept talking for a long time. At some point my glass was empty. That meant my regulation drinking quota was complete.

"Let me get you a refill. Vodka with tonic?" He asked. I tried to evade, but he was persistent. He got us the next round.

We kept on drinking, talking and we even danced one time. The usual dance where each one moving with the music. The inherent politeness kept us at a distant facing one another. That was the only way I know about dancing.

It was the third drink and maybe the end of second hour at the party. While picking up snacks on the end table, he introduced me to his buddy Tray. Not as tall as Mario, but a heavier frame. His hands were softer but the contrast in color with my hand was even sharper.

Three of us moved to the side table that with some food and our replenished drinks. The alcohol and the little dance were making me a little light headed. I was laughing loud at every small joke. Tray was talking about their time together at school.

I was not intimidated by the two large black guys, each of whom singularly overwhelmed me in size. Both were very sweet. The made me feel protected and comfortable.

The dance floor was getting progressively crowded. There were still a lot of people around the floor who wanted to get on the dance floor. The dance floor was improvised by leaving the wooden floor bare in the center and carpets placed around it. The twelve by twelve foot area was progressively milling with people.

I was instinctively tapping away my feet with the rhythm of music. My hands swayed as I chatted away with Mario and Tray. The music number ended and many people walked off the floor.

"Monika, let's dance." Mario pulled my hand and took me to the floor in good time. I was somewhat reluctant. There was not enough space to dance the way I was used to. He was insistent and goaded me all the way to the floor as the next number started. I was familiar, no I loved this song. I would have danced many a times in the comfort of my home. Of course when I alone.

It was fun to see Mario dance with the music. He had an athletic body and knew how to move . I was tryingt my best in the limited space. Kelcy saw us. She moved towards us dancing. Now four of us were dancing in circle with Mario by my side. He was occasionally holding my arms to protect me from landing on other dancers.

"Having fun?" He enquired. His face was very close to my ears.

"Yes. It's been a long time." I replied.

My butt bumped with the dancer behind me. "Sorry." She said. I was in the arms of Mario while trying to recover. Protectively he held me. There was no place for me to put my hands in front of me. I placed them on either side of his midriff. A shiver coursed through my body. This was getting into uncharted territory.

"You ok Monika?"

"Yessss.." I stammered. I was hoping that in the noise my feeling will not be visible.

"Tray is missing the dance" he lamented. They really were closed buddies.

"He can dance too." I shouted over the din "We can find space here."

"Maybe in the next number"

A shiver coursed through my nipples. I could sense that they were getting hard. I has worn a lacy bra with a black top It had a low neckline. The thought coursed through my mind, if they will be visible. But I seemed not to care any longer.

I was still getting and bump on my butt and would collide with him. There were times when our body stayed together for a few seconds. I could have sworn that something hard touched my stomach. The next time it happened all my focus was down there comparing the sample touch of previous time with this time. Yes. I could sense in my fuzzy brain that Mario was bearing a hard-on.

The dance floor was now packed with little room to move. I had my butt pushed by the hind of another woman. I had no choice but to move in closer to Mario. The hard one was touching me with the upper end just a below my navel. He was nor holding me close. His strong black arms keep me near him.

My nipples were rock now. They were touching him at his lower chest. Every touch sent another shiver. To make matter worse, my face was snaked between around his shoulders. He occasionally caressed his fingers through my open hair. I was inebriated and dazed.

The number finally ended. I did not want to have the grip loosened. I did not want the contact with his vitals to be severed. But people were now leaving the floor to a refresh. I was feeling so wet that I need to visit the bathroom.

My red thong was soaked. I sat there for a moment before I could relieve myself. The urge to touch myself was intense. But again my upbringing came my way. Good girls did not touch themselves. Reluctantly I returned to the main hall back to our table. Tray had gone to fetch drinks. My resistance to accept a drink had long since vanished.

"Should we take Tray too? He ventured.

"Yes. Of course. He can have some fun too." I was happy with just two of us. But as usual the polite me could not say anything else.

We walked down to our table. Tray had already brought us drinks. He had brought three shots.

Mario handed one to me. "Shoot" He directed. I shook my head. He pushed the shot towards me emphatically.

The raw spirit formed a tear through my throat and I felt the warmth engulf me.

The floor started filling up quick. Mario guided me forward and asked Tray to join us. Three of us were on the floor now. The music started and we started dancing facing each other.

I had lost track of time. The crowd started to move toward the dance floor, it become apparent that the midnight was not very far away. We got surrounded with an avalanche of people and I was pushed from all sided. Mario again came to my rescue. He held me close. We were in our familiar stance. I was very close to him. Rather touching him all the way. The only difference was the hardness was missing.

Tray was equally protective. He moved behind me and formed a cocoon to insulate me from the ravages of other dancers. He was close behind me. He was occasionally getting pushed that got transmitted to me.

The warmth of the last shot was careening through me. The touch of Mario and Tray was making me giddy. I could sense my nipples starting to firm up. And at that moment as if by some magic the hard rod started to balloon on my stomach.

My arms were around Mario and my chest exposed to his chest. His hands were on my hips, just touching the sides of the lacy thong. He was brushing the edges in a caressing way. I was feeling that the thong could not keep up with the flow. I could sense a drop course down my thigh inside my blue jeans. Tray also had his arms down my side. His arms were extended below my arms with his elbows bent; he was touching below my chest. In his proprietary way he had kept his hands just below my breast.

We moved in unison. Just like perfect ballet dancers. I could now feel another rigid tool touching me above my hips to my middle back. The heat from the two hard penises was permeating through the clothing and burning my skin.

Mario bent on his knees, as if to tell me something. His face was now directly in front of mine. His frontal body now fully aligned to mine. I could now feel his hard cock caresses into the place where I was flowing profusely. He was pushing towards me. I was melting away. I moved my hand ostensibly to push him away. But instead was feeling the monster in his slacks. He felt huge. I closed my eyes. He was huge.

Mario took my face into his warm hands. His hands were not coarse but hard. They braised my skin. It sent an electric current down my spine. I felt weak in my legs, and Tray kept supporting me. His hands were now right on my breasts, keeping a tight hold. His thumbs were brushing my nipples that were hard as steel.

No sooner had I moved my hand away from the monster cock, I felt a hand go down and touch me between my legs right over my pussy. I shut my eyes hard and moaned. I wanted more. Any woman would want more. I wanted this to continue.

And then there was a burst of crackers. Most light went out and we were in 2011.

My eyes we were still closed, when I felt a crushing kiss on my lips. A tongue caressed my lips. The hard rod was pressing on my womanhood. I could feel yet another tool pressing on my back and someone pinching my nipples over my flimsy clothing. Yes this was a new year. My heart was pounding. Having a thong now was irrelevant.

In a moment everybody split up, kissing and wishing everyone New Year. There was a toast to be raised. And then it was time to go.

With Mario on the tow, I went around looking for Kelcy. I knew she had a drink too many. She was nowhere to be found. Maybe she was in one of the many rooms in the farmhouse. I went around looking for her. I knocked and opened a room with the door ajar. There were two couples, each in various stages of undress. I was not sure what to do. I tried one more room. In this one a woman had open the fly of a man and was taking him in his mouth. There were two bystanders. Kelcy was not there.

"Mario.." I ventured in a small voice.

"uh huh, Monika"

"Can you take me home?" I almost pleaded. He was still holding me close. His arm was around my waist.

"Of course, let's go. Tell me where you live, Monika?" He asked. I told him. That was on his way to his home.

We walked down to the parking lot. I was unable to walks straight. Mario and his friend held me and walked me down to his Ford truck. They put in the bench seat with Mario driving and Tray on the other side.

The playback of the dance floor, the hard-on pressing me, hand caressing me down there, girl taking the man in her mouth and now Tray caressing my thighs kept me in constant arousal. Overall, I was thankful that both were perfect gentlemen.

They walked me to my apartment on the first floor. This was the longest walk that I have ever taken. I was dripping with anticipation. I was dazed with all the alcohol. I was tormented by my values. I opened the door. Walked in and turned and stood at the door as if to say goodbye.

"Would you like to have a drink?" I asked Mario and Tray.