Story Of My Life Ch. 2a

Story Info
First time was an innocent mistake. Second time?
3.2k words
3.5
53.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/07/2018
Created 11/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read, please vote... not just my story, any story you read...

* * * * *

Hi... this is Susan again. Remember me.. with Brad? Yeah, the same one... I was so lucky; I got away getting in bed with Brad. John (my husband) hopefully will never know about it, unless I have Brad's baby in me. John and Brad are such business rivals that heads will roll for sure if John knows about it. Since it has been only a few weeks since then, it is too early to know if I have Brad's baby in me. I made sure John and I made love the next few days. I told John that the doctor has advised us to try even a couple of days after ovulating. I think John bought it.

John has been pre-occupied anyway. He has some serious problems with the computer system in his office, which is affecting his business activities tremendously. There have been days when he opted to stay all night to get his IT people fix for next day's business activities.

I should say I felt waves of shame and ecstasy go though me the last couple of weeks. Sometimes, because of my upbringing I felt bad about what happened between Brad and me. But there were times I kept dreaming about the wonderful time I had in bed with him. I started comparing how huge his cock was to that of John's and related to the pleasure that I had. I wanted to get back with Brad again desperately. It is his kid in me anyway. So, until I have that kid, I felt Brad was obligated to keep me happy too.

I called several times Brad's office and home. I got the phone number from John saying that I was planning on inviting him for a dinner. John was looking forward to meet Brad to settle their differences. But Brad was on the road all the time. After two or three messages I will get a message from his secretary that he stopped by for half a day and was back on the road and that he will call me as soon as he gets back. It has been two weeks now and haven't talked to him yet. I am not sure if he was avoiding me.

In the meantime our washing machine broke down one day and died on us during the washing cycle. I had called the service company. They told me it would be a week or two before they could get to it.

A week later I got a call from the service company early in the morning that a guy by name Stan will be home in an hour to fix the washer. Without getting off the bed, I called my office and told them I am taking a day off, Then I laid back in bed and started dreaming about that evening with Brad.

Passion swept through me as I slowly started playing with my braless nipples through my nightdress. I was thinking of Brad's lips and kisses and powerful arms all over me. I could feel the tingling feeling between my legs and I was getting wet. I remembered how for the first time my pussy was eaten inside out. I removed my panties and started playing with my pussy and got two of my fingers in there. I slowly started masturbating thinking how it would have been if I had taken time to taste Brad's huge cock in my mouth. I increased the rhythm slowly. As I started panting, I heard the knock on the door.

First I was afraid if it was John. What would he think of me? Then I remembered he was meeting some local customers today and was to come home late night. I said heck with the knock and kept driving the fingers in and out and finally I came with muffled scream. As I was calming down, the phone rang. I leaned over and picked it up. It was the service company who said the service man, Stan was at my door and since no one responded he called his office. I said that I went back to sleep, and I will get the door for Stan in five to ten minutes.

I got up hurriedly. As I was brushing my teeth and saw my nightdress unbuttoned at the top and my hair messed up. As I made my hair, I thought about changing my nightdress. It was little bit see through and unbuttoned at the top. I looked sexy. So, I was curious about this Stan guy at the door and thought if he is good looking may be flirt with him a little bit. After good sex with Brad, I had changed. I should say Brad had changed me. With my husband focused on work, I am longing for a man more than ever before. Added to it was the first time experience of cheating and being in bed with someone else other than John. Also there was guilt and fear sweeping through me whenever I had these feelings. Is this normal?

I walked downstairs and got to the door and peeped through the side glass. There was Stan sitting on the porch and his back facing me. He was facing our yard and was busy on the cell phone. I unbolted the door and cracked open with the chain lock still hooked up. He got up, still on the phone waving at me through the door crack. I could hear him say good-bye and saw him slip the phone back on his hip and came to the door, and said, "Hi, I am Stan. I have come to fix your washing machine. I have been here for more than twenty minutes. I have other appointments to go to. Can I come in?"

While he was talking, I was staring at him. He was a tall well-built guy probably in late twenties or early thirties. He had short trimmed hair, and clean-shaven. His face had sharp features. He had blue eyes and rugged jaw. His shoulders were broad. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt showing of his strong-arm muscles and a pair of tight jeans. His shirt buttons were open showing his hairy chest. "Hello, did you hear me?" I snapped out of my thought and removed the chain and opened the door saying "Hi, I am Susan, I am sorry I overslept. Come on in." He walked me, eyeing me from head to toe, pausing at my breasts and areas between my legs shortly and said "Yeah I see that, but my office said I need to wait since they woke you up and that you are important client of ours."

While his eyes were roaming all over me, I was wondering if he had seen my nipples which were stiffening by looking at his hairy chest and how much he could see through my night dress. It was a dark shade one but still, being loose, lets a lot of light get though. Should I run and cover myself before this gets out of control?

Thinking of a way to break the silence I said, "Let me show you the washer, what I know is it stopped running in the middle of the cycle. My husband checked the breaker and said it looks ok. It is upstairs." I turned around and climbed the stairs. I was not sure how close he followed me, but was sure he was watching my swaying hips and the silhouette of my body and that made me feel excited. I paused at every step telling him how it stopped in mid cycle and I had to get the wet clothes and water out. But I was walking slowly to give him all the time to savor me. I wanted to put an end to my sultry actions as soon as I reach the top of the staircase. At the top of the stairs, Stan surprised me by bumping into me from behind. As I was about to trip over, he held me back by his hands on my hip. His chest was against my behind while his bulge was pressing into my ass. He immediately stepped back, but still holding my hips, said, "I am sorry, I was looking around foyer as I was climbing the stairs, I didn't realize I bumped into you."

I said, "No, it was not you, I was the one who stalled in the last step," pointing at the washer room, which was right across the top of the stairs. He took his hands off my hip in a swiping motion that his fingers brushed against my breasts and momentarily stopped on my poking nipples. I could have been just a fraction of a second, but I could feel the wave go though me as if he held the tip of the nipple and rolled it between his fingers. He acted as if nothing happened and walked to the washer, lifted the lid and started asking questions. I had to rest my self against the banister. I felt I should stop this before it gets out of control. This guy is a stranger of all things, but a damn good-looking one.

By now he had taken the front cover off and said, "Jesus, water has got into everything in here, I need something to clean it up." The master bath was next to washing room inside the bedroom. I quickly got some old clothes that we had saved for rags. I gave a part of it to him. He took his shirt off and started working on cleaning the water. I was watching his tight ass, his hairy chest and strong-arm muscles, as he was bent over. When he was soaking and squeezing the waster out of the rags, it was dripping all over the floor. So, I got in and bent over and started wiping with the rags I had. Next minute I could feel him again pushing his bulge into my ass saying, "Hope you don't mind me leaning over to work on the washer." I gently pushed my ass into him, saying, "No, but I am almost done."

He stepped back and came around and kneeled in front of me. I noticed my nightdress was still unbuttoned at the top and he was getting a full few of my naked body underneath. I knew he could see from my breasts in fully erect purple nipple down to my pussy well trimmed and protruding lips glistening with juice. I just stayed bent over, let him get as much as he can. I could feel he was eating me alive. I could see the bulge getting in his tight jeans now. It looked like he had a big cock but I was not sure. After spending the evening with Brad and the experience of huge cock, I realized I was longing for that size. Heat was building up in me. But this guy is a stranger. Getting involved with him will lead to a lot of problems. What if tomorrow another guy shows up at the door saying, "Hey, You want to see my cock?" So, I just wanted to put a stop to this before it goes any further. I stood up and stepped around him saying, "Well, the floor is dry now for you to work. I am going to have shower. Yell for me if you need anything." As I walked away, I noticed again the bulge in his jeans. I could also sense disappointment in his eyes but this has to end.

I could hear him work his tools in the dryer when I stepped in the shower. I could not tease him anymore than leave the bathroom door open. Right? I let the warm water spray hit my nipples and face while moving my palms slowly all over my breasts and swipe over vagina and probe into my parted lips fingering the clitoris. I did not know what was happening to me that day, I wanted a man, a man with cock as big as Brad, or just bigger than my husband's. But guilt and fear was in the way. And here is a man in my house. Do all men have bigger than what John has? Should I try to know? Am I missing the opportunity or getting into more trouble? Should I just call him and ask some questions about the washer and see how he reacts? No, if he were really turned on, wouldn't he find an excuse to step in? This is cheating isn't it? Innocently or mischievously, I got into bed with Brad when it happened the first time. Now am I working on creating a situation for it to happen again?

I kept tossing all these questions in my mind as I was finishing my shower. I heard a faint knock on the bathroom door. My heart started racing. "Hi Susan, I have fixed the washer and whenever you are ready we can test with some clothes." I opened the shower door popped my head out making sure he gets to see one breast and said "Hey that was quick, can you wait?" He gasped, licked his lips and said, "Take your time, I called in to my office earlier and said it might take me three hours, but I am done in half, so, I have all the time for you." "For me? What does he mean?" I thought and said, "That is great I am almost done ready to step out. Why don't you wash-up while I dry myself?"

He stepped into the bathroom and opened the faucet. As he was rinsing his hands, he looked up. I left the shower door open and started drying, and let him savor my naked body with droplets of water all over me. He said, "Well, do you mind if I take a shower real quick?" My heart skipped a beat, thinking, "He wants to get in shower with me? No way. I just want to see his cock. No more than that." So, naked but partially covered, but showing him as much as I can, I quickly stepped out of the shower, "Sure, get in here. Let me get you a dry towel."

While his hands were working on the jeans buttons, I walked past him brushing my side against him. I paused a moment in front of him to him to let him know that liquid soap is in the shower stall. He was not looking at me, but his eyes were glued on my breasts. I was hoping for him to drop his jeans when I was in front of him, but guilt drove me to walk on. Gosh poor timing, I thought. I reached the towel rack, turned around with a dry towel, but he was already naked and was walking into the shower. I could see was his tight ass and firm back with muscles overflowing walking into the shower and closing the door as if he was in a hurry. I heard the faucet turn and water coming down on him. I pondered over my next move. I decided to take a chance. I dropped my wet towel. Completely naked, I walked to the shower. Holding the dry towel, I opened the shower door.

He did not notice me standing there. His eyes were closed. I saw him playing with his cock which was fully erect and huge. It was as big or may be bigger than Brad's. Yes, it was longer than Brad's and the same thickness. The head was purple-red and glistening. It was standing up at an angle pointing to the ceiling. He was running his fist slowly over it. As he was slowly stroking he opened his eyes and saw me. I was in shock. Guilty. I should not be doing this. I quickly said, "I am sorry, did not mean to invade your privacy, I have the towel outside." I quickly closed the door. My heart was throbbing. I could feel a sense of tingling going all over my body. I rolled the towel and held it between my breasts to calm down. I leaned against the sink completely naked, thinking, "Will I get to see his cock again?"

He stepped out of the shower, "Hey, You did not invade my privacy, I should thank you for letting me have shower. " He looked at me holding the towel, smiled faintly and said, "Either you can give me the towel, or you can dry me up." I have no idea what took over me. I bet it was the opportunity to see him in close, feel his body and put my hands on his dick. I said, "Why not, let me dry you" and moved closer and threw the towel over his head to dry his hair. He put his hands on my hips, lowered it over my ass and slowly pulled me in. His body was warm just out of the shower and wet. While I was drying his hair, he slowly bent down and kissed on my lips. I stopped ruffling his hair and let him probe the tongue deep in my mouth. It was a beautiful, soft, moist gentle kiss. But was absorbed by his hard on being pushed up between us, still pressing into my mound cracking my pussy lips open. My knees were buckling. I could sense the tip of it reach my flat tummy.

I broke with a gasp and moved the towel over his chest. He moved the hands from my ass to my breasts. He spread his fingers over the whole breast and slowly kneading them cupped around by nipples. He started rolling the purple nipples between his fingers. "Let me reach and dry you back," I said as I reached my arms around him. He bent down and grabbed one nipple in his mouth while massaging the other breast with one hand. Again as he pulled me in, I got on my toes. This time his cock head was pushing between my pussy lips and rubbing over the clitoris. Again, my knees buckled. He held me while sucking my breast and flipping the nipple with his tongue. I was not drying him of anymore. I was hanging on to his strong arms, clinging to him as he was nibbling my nipple away.

I slowly slid down. Saying, "Let me dry your legs" I knelt in front of him and my face was at his groin. The cock was fully erect and pointing above my head. His sack was in full view. It was big. I put my palm under the sack slightly lifted it to bear its weight in my hand and slowly kneaded. He flinched and leaned back on the counter. I moved closer and ran my palm slowly from the bottom of the sack through the length of the cock and swirled the tip of my finger over the top of the purple head. I could feel the throb in my hand. Gosh, his sack was beautiful. John had never let me view his cock or nuts in close. Stan's skin around the sack was fully stretched. It was silky to feel with few light green blood vessels. It looked like he had shaven his nuts. I got closer to his sack, and kissed. I put my tongue out and ran it over his nuts, gently, slowly and around. I slowly opened my mouth and sucked one in carefully while his cock was pressing on to my nose and forehead. Stan trembled...

To be continued...