Story of Priyanka, the Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
How things open up between Rakesh and Priyanka.
5.5k words
4.39
42.4k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers

I was back in home again - Home sweet home. Home, however, did not feel the same again though with all the elders not around us anymore.

With Priyanka around, it was nothing less than a hell hole for me. The conversation, I had overheard, between my brother and Priyanka would replay in mind on a loop mode. I tried not to look at her in a sexual way but it was something beyond my control. I would always be in a constant state of excitement.

As time flew by, I observed that I loved the idea of having her around in the house. I simply loved the constant buzz in my mind and body - seeing her around. One thing was crystal clear to to me, I wanted to know everything about her. I felt as if I had turned into a stalker. What really helped me develop my stalker skills was Priyanka being open to the idea of being stalked.

It wasn't like she was acting all sluttish, it was just that she did not mind it (my brother too).

Job was not an issue for me, especially after graduation from the top college in India. I got the best of jobs with the best of perks. I was a team member of an online anti hacking unit. Within a period of 2 years, I was promoted to the position of team leader and an indispensible one as well.

My brother owned the most elite photo studio in town. He was always overbooked. Companies would hire him for calendar shoots, personal photo sessions, wedding sessions etc. He was always in demand, always. Time was a scarce commodity for him.

It was during one of the summers that he was called by a big wig politician. He came for a photo shoot of his daughter's wedding. He and his full team were already overbooked. Rahul could not afford to say no to the politician. Everyone knows that they are the dirtiest of the lot. My brother was under tremendous pressure. I asked him to go for the politician's daughters photo shoot and also assured him that I will take care of his office. Being indispensible had its perks. I duly got my company to agree to let me take care of brother's job for the time he was away. I would, quite obviously, be taking care of any emergencies that my job presented.

I observed a drastic difference in Priyanka's clothing while my brother was away. I found them to be a shade more revealing. I also observed that her lingerie selection had totally changed. (Don't ask me how I am supposed to know what lingerie she wears. Being her stalker, I knew what she wore the previous day. I would always make it a point to check out what lingerie she wore on which day. I could almost make out the exact days she made love to my brother.)

It is for the first time I realized the problems my brother had to face in his professional life. One of the models for a photo shoot went down with a viral infection. The deadline given by the company was around the corner. I conveyed the same to brother. He talked to every possible model. The ones available were not suiting the product, the one's suiting the criteria were busy.

I decided to meet the company, who wanted this photo shoot, and delay the entire process. Once I met them, I realized that delaying was not quite possible for them. It is during the discussion I got an idea. I assured them that their project will be completed on time.

It was time to call up my brother and convey what I had in mind. We had a talk and a lengthy one. I told him to consider it and get back to me after he had contemplated all the angles.

It was way beyond dinner time when I reached home. My own work, the anti hacking one, had taken it's toll on my time. Priyanka was waiting at the dinner table when I arrived. We exchanged simple pleasantries as I started to eat my food. Hunger did not make me notice the looks she was giving me.

"Rakesh, did you ring your brother?"

"Yes, I did. There were some issues at his work."

I kept the talk simple and straight forward. The more I talked to her, the hornier I would get inevitably.

"He gave me a call too."

"Doesn't he call you on and off all the time?"

She laughed off my teasing remark.

"I think you know what I mean to talk to you about. Can you act like a grown up and discuss it like a mature adult for a change?"

"I just suggested what was best in my personal view. It is for him to decide whether he wants it or not."

She gave me a look which conveyed that I was being an asshole. I just smiled.

"Do you think what you suggested was really necessary?"

"In the interest of my brother, his company and his reputation - I suggested the only solution I had in mind."

The sincerity with which I said the words left her pondering.

"Do you mind discussing it with me as well? Maybe, I can suggest something other than what you have in mind."

"You know the problem already. I am all ears to your suggestions."

For once she looked as if she was short on words. I never said a word, just looked into her deep black eyes (God, I was so horny) and waited for her to speak up.

Stuttering, she spoke up "Why do you want me to model?"

I could understand her hesitation but did not know that she would be shy about this discussion. Her shyness added to my torture.

"I suggested it in best interest of brother's reputation, nothing else."

She questioningly asked me "Nothing else?"

It left me pondering what made her ask this question. Why did her look just changed from a happy face to a disappointed one?

Putting up a disappointed face, she continued the discussion "Do you think I can model?"

I did not what to answer, stupidly I blurted out "How would I know? You surely have the body though."

God, I felt like such a jerk. The dialogue left us both blushing, hard. It was a damn awkward situation for me - a part of me wanted to continue the discussion and a part me wanted to just go away. The paradox was killing me, my dick too.

The disappointed was totally gone from her face now. She looked like a devil possessed now.

"Do you really think I have a model like body?"

The look she gave me nearly made me cum inside my briefs. How the hell was i supposed to breathe deep in this situation?

Croaking like a mindless teenager, I asked "Just look at yourself in a mirror and then ask me this question."

The cat was definitely out of the bag. My obsession for her body was more than evident. She had an ear to ear smile on her face. The way she blushed made her look so much more beautiful.

The silence was absolutely sickening. I wanted some alone time in the privacy of my bathroom, am sure she too must be wanting some time with herself. However, neither could make a move.

With even more puffed up cheeks, she asked me "For a moment, I will agree with you that I have the looks. I believe modeling is much more than just looks - A good photographer, a good model, an ambience and everything is required. How will you manage all that?"

I knew her mind was on an overdrive. If she had it her way, she would model right now for me.

I added, confidently "Brother will help me out with the settings and ambience etc. You are ready to model. I am the photographer. Problem solved."

She laughed "Rahul never mentioned that you have a thing for photography. I have not seen any pictures taken by you. Do you think you can do justice to your brother's brand name?"

I felt offended as she questioned my skills. I think it showed on my face as well. On hindsight, I was actually glad that the doubt acted as a great buzz kill.

"Well, I am doing all that I can to protect his reputation. Time will tell what will happen. I am sure we two will work something out. Are you feeling sleepy right now?"

Surprised by my question, she asked enthusiastically "Why?"

I cleared my throat gruffly and said "I thought we could use the time in something more productive. If you are in the groove to model, I can click a few images. Nothing fancy, just basics so I can get a feel."

In a husky voice, she asked me "Do you want me to change into the bathrobes I am supposed to model for?"

It never took me more than 5 seconds to give my decision.

"You can change into the bathrobes and come to the studio. I will get everything warmed up."

"Everything?"

The way her eyes pointed to my crotch region while she asked the question, I wanted to just push her down and take her right there.

My whole body tingled in anticipation of her entry into the studio. By God, It was some entry. I will never ever forget the way she shyly walked into the studio. She was wearing a half length, dark maroon silk bathrobe. She had loosened up her hairs and they fell softly next to her full bosom. I had not seen so much of her skin, up close, ever. The effect was quite instantaneous as well.

"Do I look good enough to model this bathrobe?"

I wish she entered the washroom and saw all the tissue lying in the dustbin. She would surely know how good she looked. I wondered why I acted so horny kinds around her.

I stood up as patiently as I could, went next to her. Put both my hands on her shoulder and guided her next to the mirror.

"Do you see what I see?"

I could see colors rush up her cheeks. I could also see that she was deliberately doing all these acts. She wanted the appreciation from me, quite obviously. She tried to act all innocent kinds once again. I was kind of forced to make her look in the direction of my crotch.

"You got the answer."

Something electric happened in that moment, I adjusted my tent pole and she gently untied the knot of her bathrobe belt.

She asked me in quite a bitchy way "Are you ready?"

I sure was ready. Alas, I chose the wrong tool - the camera.

"Priyanka, would you like something hard or soft?"

I definitely intended to up the game a shade more. The hornier she became, the hotter the pictures would come. I intended to make it the most scorching photo shoot of my brother's entire professional career. I had the best of everything at my disposal - the best of equipment, the best of a model and loads of time.

The way she choked before answering, made me laugh.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant to ask your preference of music. I can't function without music in background. Would you like some hard or soft?"

"I would love something soft to begin with. We can always change gears as time goes by."

I was the one choking for air now. She was abuzz, her skin radiated lust. My mind and body were being totally intoxicated with the soft, romantic music and Priyanka in all her glory.

Now these were priceless moments which needed to be captured. I clicked a few pictures, from every angle possible. My eyes were literally making love to her. She posed no less. The focus was meant to be on the bathrobe she was wearing. (You guys seriously think that I would only take pictures of her bathrobe)

I could see that she was subtly ogling me up while I was busy clicking her pictures from different angles. That only added more fuel to my mind and body.

The fantasizing mind of mine was too happy for me. The pictures would add so much more spice to the fantasies later.

"Hold it right there Priyanka, perfect."

Many possess a killer body but not all know how to take the most of it. Priyanka was a nautral when it came to posing. It made my job quite easy.

"We have got great basic shots. I think we should send them to Rakesh and ask for his professional views."

I gave Priyanka a full size robe to cover her body since I wouldn't be able to help but eye her up. It would be an odd situation for both of us.

I selected a few images and emailed them to Rakesh. I could not possible send all the pictures. I had taken a few of them for my personal fantasies.

"Rakesh, it seems photography runs in your family. Your brother has the skills, you are no less yourself."

Our general talks were disturbed by the ring on her mobile. It was a call from Rahul. She turned her back towards me and got busy with the call. The idea behind turning her back to me was to hide her reactions while she talked to Rahul. It was funny that she forgot that there was a mirror where she stood.

Judging from the colors rushing up her face, I could observe that their talks were certainly not of the normal kinds. God, she was acting all slutty. She even felt her crotch while they talked. It was a damn horny situation for me. I wanted to see her reactions and yet a part of me wanted her to have the privacy she deserved. The gentleman inside me got the better of me and I decided to go out of the studio.

I sat outside, fondling my dick. My streams of thoughts were disturbed by the call I got from Rahul.

Rahul enthusiastically said "Rakesh, the pictures have turned out absolutely gorgeous buddy. You certainly have a better eye than me. Thank you. I am so relieved. The images are simply fantastic. The way you have subtly highlighted the product is mind blowing."

Feeling elated I asked "The company people had told me that they wanted the product to be subtly highlighted. They did not want the bathrobes to be the only thing in the images and neither did they want the model to be the only thing being highlighted in the images. I have seen your shoots so I had a basic idea."

Rahul nervously added "The images that you have taken are fantastic but they look kind of restrained. I have told Priyanka to unwind and open up more in the next set of images. Is it okay with you?"

"Yeah, it is fine with me if she doesn't mind. It is already quite late in the night. I suppose we will pick up the rest of shoot tomorrow."

"Rakesh, never make this mistake ever. The flow of Priyanka modeling and you clicking pictures is perfect at this moment. Go with the flow and complete the photo shoot tonight itself.

"Do convey the same to Priyanka as well. It would be odd for me to tell her."

Rahul, gently rubbing his erection "Rakesh, there are something's a photographer has to manage. I am sure you will be able to persuade her. Do keep me in the loop and send me more images."

Before I could say another word, he disconnected the call. It was left upto me to manage Priyanka and the photo shoot. Taking a deep breath, I moved back inside the studio.

"Brother loved the images. That was a great relief. He suggested some changes though. I suppose he communicated them to you as well."

I could see that she loving the fact that my voice was absolutely shaking as I talked to her.

"Yeah, he told me that the images were kind of restrained and he wanted me to open up a bit more. Do you have something in mind?"

I, quite obviously, had loads in mind. I stared with throwing her one of the sheerer bathrobes.

Throwing the bathrobe right back at me "This is a sexy piece. I am sure you will enjoy me posing in that. Why should I pose in this? What is there in it for me?"

I was totally floored. I never expected such levels of boldness from her.

"What do you want?"

I could not believe she was raping me with her lecherous eyes.

"You seriously don't know what I want?"

She walked quite seductively towards me, took the sheer night robe from my hands. Priyanka was confusing me by every passing moment.

She undid the knot of her bathrobe and let it gently slide down her gorgeous body. She looked deep into my eyes as she put on the sheerer bathrobe. I had to pinch myself to get out of this dream state.

"Are you satisfied? Liked what you saw?"

I was totally silent, did not know what to tell her. I adored her sexy body.

"Am I also not entitled to some fun as well?"

The way she told be made her look so, so submissive. She was literally begging me to strip and show some skin as well.

"Is my face not enough for you?"

"I can never get enough of your looks just like you can never get enough of watching me. I know how badly you look at me and my curves. Open one piece of cloth of your choice and I will pose all that you want. Do we have a deal?"

Fuck me. Was it really happening in my life or was I fantasizing it all up? It took me some time to come to senses. I was confident in the moment but a bit ruffled up by the suddenness of the approach.

I stupidly blurted out "What about Rahul?"

I was glad I said those words. A part of me wanted to be sure.

"Do you think I would be doing this without his consent? Do we have a deal?"

I always believed action should speak louder than words.

Her eyes were raped my fingers as they undid button's of my shirt. I fumbled, she moaned, I moaned and the shirt was away - for good.

I felt like a gigolo myself. I was displaying my body to get something in return. I did not mind it one bit though.

Standing in a vest, I started to click her images - one after another. I took the pictures from different angles, different poses, different lighting and in different styles.

"I think this particular bathrobe should be banned from selling in the stores. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw you change into them."

I could distinctly hear her moan as she heard my words.

"Was it the bathrobe or my body which gave you a heart attack?"

My mouth went dry as the word sunk in. Every bit of coyness was vanishing with the passing seconds. She pushed me beyond my limits every single time I tried to be one up. Being a bastard that I was, no one ever got one up on me, ever.

"Come here Priyanka. This time you should remove a piece of my clothing."

I stood my ground bravely in just my boxers, waiting for her reactions.

The light in the background was illuminating her skin as if she's some erotic fantasy brought to life for me. I could quite clearly see that her whole body wanted me. The way her nipples hardened hearing my words, made me moan in pleasure. Her mouth opened to say something but stopped. I knew one thing for sure - this couldn't go on much far. I had to make sure of that.

Gently moved close to her, whispered in her ears "Is this what you wanted to feel?"

I took her open palm and gently placed it on my throbbing, hard erection. I could see the paradox on her face quite clearly. She was feeling shy yet horny in the same moment. I once again decided to do something about it. I gently squeezed my ass. My dick moved in her hand and that magically removed all the paradoxes from her mind. She gently tightened her grip around my dick.

"God, you are so thick."

Her words nearly made me cum. My heart beat wildly in anticipation of her next move. Her next move didn't make it any easier for me - She cupped my balls with her other free hand.

Something snapped inside me as she did this, something wild.

"Is it fair that you have all the fun and I don't get any?"

It was time to cool down a shade and tease her some more.

"What do you mean?"

I playfully replied "Do you think it is fair that I stand in front of you in my boxers and you still have so many pieces of cloth on your body?"

God, she was all bitchy today.

"You need to keep two things in mind Rakesh. One - you cannot kiss me. Two - insertion cannot happen at any cost."

I started to smile like a small child. "I never thought you had planned it down to such levels."

"What can I say. A lady has to think about her husband too."

"I will surely keep the two things, you told, in mind. My curiosity gets the better off me though. I wanted to know are these suggested by Rahul or do they come from you."

"I and your brother are one. Why do you think of us separately?"

"I just wanted to get things clearly in my head."

I put my hands on her shoulder and gently slid down the bathrobe. The satin material of the bathrobe and her baby soft, smooth skin added to my torture. She stood in designer lingerie in front of me. Thankfully the bigger part of her which wanted something to happen won over her.

I felt myself visually chocking seeing her in the designer lingerie. Her height was perfect, her complexion & skin tone were perfect, her curves were perfect and her naughtiness was also perfect. She was my perfect fantasy girl. I never expected to see her in flesh, like this. I was a shade nervous as well.

strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers
12