Story of Priyanka, the Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Rakesh and Priyanka do it in front of Rahul.
6.1k words
4.4
42.2k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers

Priyanka woke me up from deep slumber. It took me some 2-3 minutes to adjust to my present reality. My erection brought me back to senses, faster.

Like small kids, we both got busy playing with our favorite toys - mine being her body and vice versa.

The jarring ring was the last thing I wanted at this moment. It was an emergency call. My boss intimated me to be on flight within an hour, one of the big firms was having a cyber attack. Their cyber division was at a total stand still. I needed to be on the spot to handle this emergency. Priyanka understood. I was airborne within an hour.

It took me and my team two full days to get control of the system. The hackers made another effort but this time we were prepared. We were able to prevent the attack. As a matter of fact, I was so obsessed with going back (for obvious reasons) that my efforts were of totally different kinds. I did not know that my efforts to restore the system and go back home would ultimately become a problem for me.

The clients were pretty happy with the way we helped them out of this tricky situation. They wanted to become our client but only if I would stay and enforce the safety protocols. I could not say no to my boss since this company would be our biggest clients till date. I was forced to stay back and give them a total solution to hacking issues.

It felt as if I was in engaged and about to wed kind of period. We would hook up every now and then on mobile. She had Rahul, her husband, to take care of her needs. I missed her much.

The craving for each other's body was beyond our controls. We talked dirty over phone, exchanged pictures and did live webcam sessions as well. No matter how much we did, whatever we did - the physical needs were increasing by every passing day.

The most crushing news came. I was returning home for Christmas and New Year celebrations but Priyanka and Rahul were going out for holidays. I had so much in mind but everything went down the drain. I decided to work it off rather than go home and stay alone.

It seems Santa did exist, after all.

I got the biggest shock, of the pleasant kinds, of my life when Priyanka and Rahul showed up on New Year's Eve to give me a surprise. I was in quite a fix. How was I supposed to get physical with Priyanka, with Rahul around?

Priyanka, my hormones and my erection were driving me crazy. I wished with my whole heart that Rahul had some place to go, even an hour would suffice. It was not meant to be. I waited patiently for an opening but it just did not happen.

It felt good to be around family during the vacation period. For the time being, I decided to masturbate and cool down.

Rahul threw a letter towards me. It was a letter conveying to Rahul's company that they were being awarded the contract to shoot a whole range of products. It was from the very same company for which Priyanka had modeled. I congratulated him as the payouts would be pretty good.

"Rakesh, you surely have an eye. If ever you feel like switching jobs, consider photography."

"Thanks brother but I am happy with what I do."

Priyanka was subtly teasing me with her suggestive expressions of the eye. I was sure I would never be even soft around her. I was semi-soft once again. Had I not masturbated, I would not have been able to even sit properly with them.

"Thanks Rakesh. I really do mean it. I wanted to ask you one more thing as well."

"What?"

"Where are the other pictures?"

I knew what he meant to ask me but I could not possible tell about them.

"Which other pictures you refer to?"

"You emailed me the best of the pictures. I am sure you selected the best ones out of the many pictures you took. I wanted to see - how many pictures you took and from which angles?"

Priyanka, with all her naughty expressions, leaped in "Even I would like to see the rest of pictures Rakesh. Why don't you show them to us now?"

The pictures were on my laptop. Most of them were nice and decent. A few of them were a shade more exposing than normal. Any husband would be uncomfortable seeing then - especially when he knew that his wife posed as the model and his brother was the one taking them.

I tried my level best to divert the topic. I discuss their holidays, work etc but both of them came back to the same topic again and again.

"Rakesh, show me the pictures now. I want to see the full set of the pictures you took."

Priyanka enthusiastically seconded him "Come on Rakesh, show them to us."

I was in a tight spot indeed. I was kind of forced to pass my laptop to him. I knew it would be impossible to face the two of them while they looked at the images so I made an excise and went away to the market.

I decided to spend an hour or more outside so Rahul could digest the images of the exposing kinds. I wasn't really sure how Priyanka would defend herself - how she modeled those exposing poses.

I was not being able to muster enough strength to face my brother. I went to a pub and took some fine scotch to soothe my nerves. No soon did I feel a shade relaxed, I got a text from Rahul. It seemed today really was not my day.

"Bring 3-4 bottles of fine liquor on your way back."

A thousand thoughts crossed my mind as I returned with the liquor bottles. I was shaking out of nervousness as I entered.

"Rakesh, you brought the liquor? Let's celebrate your photography skills."

I felt as if a ton of weight had just been removed from my shoulders. Rahul's voice was neither negative nor skeptical. I also observed that his fly was unzipped and he was sporting a few wet spots near the fly.

I was confused but I went with the flow. I setup the glasses, ice, liquor, snacks and a very soft music in the background.

We enjoyed our poisons in total silence. Priyanka joined us some ten minutes later. I noticed that she had changed into a night gown. I didn't exactly know how to react when she winked at me. Thankfully Rahul was not looking in her direction. It was a close call.

"Rakesh, how many times have you masturbated seeing these images?"

I maintained my silence. Priyanka giggled, settled in next to Rahul.

"Was it really required to click these pictures? The requirements of the poses were pretty clear. Why did you take these?"

He slid open an image which clearly gave away much more than just her curves.

I guess the effect of liquor had taken over me. I answered "I was forced to click them."

"Forced by your own lust or did Priyanka ask you to click them?"

I decided to stay mum. I did sneak a look around in Priyanka's direction to get a feel of what was going on in Rahul's mind. Her looks made it abundantly clear to me that Rahul knew everything that had happened between me and Priyanka.

"What is that you want to really ask Rahul? Ask clearly."

It was Rahul's turn to go silent. Priyanka looked totally amused by the interactions between us. Nothing much was said but much was being communicated still.

I saw Rahul conceding his ground so I decided to take it up a notch.

"Priyanka, would you like something hot inside you?"

It left both of them reeling, in a good way. Priyanka nearly moaned and Rahul nearly spilled his drink.

"I meant would you like to eat something hot."

I chuckled. I guess it rubbed them off the wrong way.

Rahul undid the knot of her robe and said "I too was going to ask you the same question. Would you like to eat something hot?"

My mind and body were on fire. It felt as if lead was running through my veins. My mind was buzzing up with questions and possible answers. I was way beyond stunned to even utter a single word.

Priyanka looked ablaze as well. She started to blush like a newlywed. Rahul gently parted one side of the robe to expose her night dress beneath. The satin night gown, a sexy night dress, Priyanka standing like a slut and Rahul exposing her - a man couldn't dream of anything more.

I deliberately took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Who has this kink? Is it you brother or is it her?"

Priyanka and Rahul looked at each other. I could tell that they wanted to just fuck each other out, this very instant. The talks were making them super hot.

Priyanka gently murmured "I am so lucky to have the most loving, caring and understanding husband in the whole wide world."

I got the clue. It was Rahul who wanted this to happen. An idea struck my mind. I was smiling like a devil as the idea seeped in, in totality. I relaxed onto the sofa and watched Priyanka.

"Brother, why don't you remove the night robe and expose her properly."

Rahul chocked for air hearing the words. It was abundantly clear that I had hit the right spot.

With shaking hands, he slid one side of the robe away. Priyanka started to shake in excitement. I was shaking too in anticipation.

"Rahul, the other side too please."

Rahul complied. I felt a high of the different kinds. I am sure the same was being felt by Priyanka and Rahul too.

"Priyanka, how do you feel being exposed like this by your husband?"

She just bit her lower lips in response, did not say anything. The movement of her heaving boobs quite clearly conveyed what was happening to her.

"Rahul, do you know everything that transpired between us the other day?"

"Yes"

It seemed he was about to cum, any moment.

"Can you bring her close to me Rahul?"

Rahul guided her to where I sat. I gently pulled at her satin robe, it slid away nicely from her shoulders. She stood there shaking in anticipation. She was wearing one of those knee length night nighties.

I asked Rahul to sit down next to me. I put my fingers on her knees and let them travel up north. Priyanka started to shake in anticipation. She had to put one hand on Rahul's shoulder for support. Rahul was gently fondling his erection.

"What do you want me to do to her Rahul?"

The whole area was filled up with fresh sex smells. I just smiled. I was coming to slowly know the two of them and their kinks.

"Are you wearing anything underneath Priyanka?"

"Why don't you see for yourself?"

I am sure I heard Rahul's moan.

"Rahul, why don't you slide her nightie up? Show me if she is wearing something or not."

I don't know what was happening and why it was happening. Whatever was happening was just the thing, the three of us wanted.

Rahul slid up her nightie. To my utter disappointment, she was wearing a very sexy, lacy thing. She had a wicked smile on her face as Rahul showed her panties to me.

"Rahul, can you please check if the panties are dry or super soiled?"

Priyanka's wicked smile just turned to gasps as Rahul touched her panties. It went without saying that she was super soaked. She stood her ground but her legs were shaking in anticipation.

"Rahul, please bunch up her nightie and show me how wet she is."

I swear nothing would have been sexier. It made both of them moan. Rahul did as I had suggested. Priyanka, it seemed, was in a totally different zone as Rahul gently felt her labia through her panties.

"Keep stroking the labia's Rahul, one after another. In case your fingers go dry, you have a lubricating machine next to them."

I shifted myself closer to get a better view. It seemed that she loved being mentioned as the lubricating machine.

"Brother, do you mind if I feel her up while you watch?"

Rahul quite shamelessly moaned hearing my words. It was a reconfirmation of my interpretation - he was surely a watcher. I looked into Priyanka's eyes before I touched her. Priyanka had put one of her hands on my shoulder and one on Rahul's shoulder as she saw my hands moves towards her crotch.

I gently placed my finger on the top of her labia and let it leisurely slide down to the bottom. Priyanka's panties were super wet. Her wetness added to my personal torture and Rahul's.

"Rakesh, don't tease me anymore please."

Priyanka pleading tone added more to the torture of us brothers. Rahul was quite seriously rubbing his tool by now.

Priyanka started to gyrate her sexy ass. She wanted to guide my movements but I had my own plans. I would stop moving my fingers every time she tried to guide my fingers to a specific place. Rahul was going nuts seeing Priyanka go super slutty.

"Rakesh, I observed that you did not kiss Priyanka. No love making is complete without a good kiss. Is there any specific reason?"

"Ask your wife."

Priyanka hesitatingly answered "I had told him no for kissing and penetration."

"Priyanka, that's strange. You touched him, you made him cum and yet you restrain him to do what you are so desperate for. Why?"

I was in seventh heaven to know that my dream girl was desperate for me.

"Rahul, I never knew what I was getting into. I never knew whether it will be safe for our relation or not. I don't want anything / anyone to destroy what exists between you and me."

"Darling, nothing can destroy what we have between us. I will always love you, no matter what. I want to see you as the happiest wife around. I believe you should let Rakesh experience you in totality."

Like a tigress, she graciously moved into my laps.

"Make me yours baby."

"Brother, are you sure about it? What you just said will change our relation even."

I was not quite able to complete my discussion as I saw Priyanka leaning in towards my face. My mind was buzzing with questions but my body was way beyond my control. I too leaned in towards her.

My world went blank. I felt totally fuzzy, warm and horny as our lips met. I was in a dream world. I did not know how to kiss so it went without saying that Priyanka was the aggressor. Her lips and body guided me what she liked and what was not so good for her. We both came to our senses as we heard the moans of a third person, my brother. He was jacking off madly.

Oh!! That spark in Priyanka's eyes was making me go nuts. I turned her once again to face me. We started to once again kiss the hell out of each other. The range of kiss surprised me so much. I simply loved every single way she kissed me. The more she kissed me, the more moans were filling the room - mine and my brothers.

"Oh God!! Don't stop, that feels so good."

Her words were making it quite impossible for me to control myself. I needed a release and fast. An idea sprung up my mind. Revenge of torturing her could be quite satisfying.

I picked her up in my arms and gently slid her down on the sofa. I observed that she loved the way I picked her up. I guess she got turned on by my strength (point duly noted).

"Brother, Do u mind coming near us?"

Rahul did not like it because he was only a few jerks away from an orgasm but he still came near us.

"Priyanka, do you mind opening up my pants?"

Everyone was blushing and burning hard inside.

"Come here Rahul. Let's get ourselves compared by Priyanka."

The suggestion did hit the right spots. The difference between our cocks wasn't much. Rahul was an inch longer than me and I was an inch thicker than him. It was a sight which is hard to describe in words. Priyanka sat beneath us, with our cocks in each of her hand. She was in a total different zone. She looked like a slut supreme.

One could see the hunger in her eyes. She was enjoying herself endlessly as she teased our dangling cocks in front of her. My foot instinctively touched her crotch. It sparked something deep inside her. It felt, looking at her, as if her inner slut had been turned loose.

She left our cocks for a second and teasingly removed her panties. Her panties stuck onto her crotch for a bit. Both of us, me and Rahul, were speechless seeing her sluttiness. It was quite a sight to observe. She looked nothing less than the seductress of the highest order.

She reversed her panties and gently put it on my throbbing cock. I think it is needless to mention that she put that very portion on my cock which was touching her cunt. My imaginations were running wild. I was shaking like never before. I knew it would be hard for me to stand straight if I came. I was forced to put my hands on the wall for support. She bloody well knew what she was doing. Rahul was mesmerized to see her skills being used on a cock which was not his.

"Priyanka, cup his balls please."

All hell broke loose as she did the same. I shot streams after streams of hot wad onto her panties. I was totally zoned out but I wanted to see what she did with Rahul's cock.

She took her panties and placed it on Rahul's dick - the dry side.

"How does it feel - knowing that Rakesh had cum some 4 inches away on these very panties?"

All hell broke loose once again, this time for Rahul. I am sure he must have felt the same feeling, if not more. Rahul and I came to senses as we both heard Priyanka's moans fill up the room. She was rubbing herself to ecstasy with our cum (from her panties).

It was my turn to watch. Priyanka came, quite strongly. Her crotch was totally smeared with our jizz. She lay spent near the sofa. Her eyes opened as she felt movement on her labia. Rahul had joined her.

"Priyanka, you have made me so happy today. I am the luckiest husband alive."

She kissed his cheek "Wish you knew Rahul how blessed and lucky I feel right now."

I could not understand the depth of their love and feelings but one thing I knew for sure - it was not a moment to barge into.

"Rahul, rub me hard baby."

Rahul complied, his finger movements picked up pace.

"I feel so dirty. I feel so sluttish. I feel so complete."

Those were her last words before her shrieks filled up the room. Boy, did she come hard.

I slipped out towards the washroom. I wanted them to catch up on things that had just happened. It was a big shift in their life, mine too. We all needed to digest what we had just happened between us.

We spent the next hour, sitting together - pin drop silence and alcohol flowing freely.

I boldly asked "Any regrets?"

Both of them did not say a word. I felt a shade nervous.

"Guys, its Christmas time - There's love in the air, let's dance."

I suggested this to lighten up the situation. It just turned things back towards what had just happened between us.

Rahul and Priyanka danced for a bit while I watched them. I sipped on my poison and envied Rahul as they danced. I guess the longing must have been evidently clear looking at me, especially with the hard on I was sporting.

I observed that Rahul and Priyanka danced quite closely. If they had any problem with what had happened before, neither showed any signs of it. The cheek to cheek kind of dance was making it even harder for me. I am sure Rahul too must have been feeling it.

I observed that Rahul deliberately pulled up her nighties - time to time. He also did things which made her curves abundantly clear to me. However, he never made any attempt to kiss her. It was too much for me to bear so I decided it was time for me to go bold on them.

"Rahul, I think you did not strip her completely for me. Do you mind continuing what you had started?"

The smile on Rahul's face clearly conveyed that his efforts had paid off. Quite obviously, Priyanka wasn't complaining either.

Rahul, in a shaking voice, asked me "What would you like me to do?"

"I would like to know what you have in mind."

Priyanka stood sluttily hearing our conversation. She whispered something into Rahul's ear which made him moan. Rahul gently turned her to face me.

He started to gently pull up her nightie. Her beautiful thighs were exposed to my voyeurs delight. Priyanka swayed suggestively to the music being played in the background. She turned away to face Rahul and whispered something once more. Rahul pulled up her nightie once again to show that scorching ass of hers. A rush of blood hit the three of us at the very same time.

"Rahul, remove the nightie now."

Rahul, with shaking hands, removed them. Oh God, her selection of bra was so perfect. The underside looked to be satin or silk kinds and the lace on her cup made her look so damn sexy. The bra was hiding her nipples perfectly and yet exposed them mildly at the same time too.

strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers
12