Story of Witchcraft Ch. 02

Story Info
Aif has some more fun with Brahms.
1k words
4.08
4.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what to do with you two..." Aif spoke, her face a mess of cum and drool. The Brahm on her right grabbed her, held her up and firmly planted a kiss on her soiled lips. His tongue was greedy, and his passion intoxicating. As Brahm held her tight, another kneeled down behind her started to kiss on the soft skin of her ass. Aif arched her back as Brahm spread her cheeks and dove in, licking her pussy from behind. Aif felt herself lift from ground, held so tight by a Brahm and seviced by another, his tongue exploring her wet slit.

Still locked in the kiss, Aif felt the lower Brahm's tongue move up from her lips and gently circle her other hole. A smile briefly appeared on her face, as the lower Brahm penetrated her asshole with his tongue. The sudden violation of a hole previously unexplored (in this body at least) made her gasp and break away from the kiss. She felt the greedy tongue sliding in and out of her as large fingers penetrated her pussy, stretching her in a delightful pain.

Aif turned her head and looked over at the Brahm whose cum she had splattered all over her body, and found him to be closely watching them, his half-erect cock in his hand.

How Aif loved when she made men hard. Even after a few centuries, the warm feeling of being desired, the power she held over these brutes would never fade.

She grabbed lower Brahm by the hair and pulled him away from his meal.

"Brahm, make us a bed. I'll have all of your seed inside me, but I want to do it like civilized beings, not standing in a cave like animals."

"Animals don't stand Aif." standing Brahm said, his clone's cum now on his own chin.

"You know what I mean, ape."

With a smirk the Brahms took a step back and, in unison, casted what Aif recognized as different spells. Standing Brahm Conjured a large feather bed, fluffy and sturdy, perfect for the savage fucking that would ensue.

Lower Brahm Summoned a table full of refreshments, crystal clear water, fruits and nuts, most of them phallic shaped, of course.

And finally deepthroated Brahm made various toys appear. Some manacles of rough iron hanged from the frame of the bed, while a large purple disembodied cock emerged from under a pillow. A leash, blindfolds, a gag and all manners of perverted accessories right out of Aif's mind came to be.

"Well, well, I'm not sure I'll ever need an apprentice if I kept you around."

"If I was tame enough for that, you wouldn't want me at all."

"Touché, my dear."

"Shall we?" Brahms moved toward the bed.

"Wait. You", she said, pointing both at the only Brahm that came, and the Brahm with cum on his chin, "you will not be allowed to touch me or yourself, only watch. "You," pointing at lower Brahm "I like you. You will fuck me and fill me with cum. Understood?"

"I can do that, whore-queen."

"Thank you."

Aif laid on her back in the comfortable feather bed, with a Brahm on either side, their arms on their side, their cocks high and hard, gorged with delicious cum. Although an outside observer would see this as unfair, both Brahm could barely contain a smile. Aif stared hungrily at the last Brahm as he climbed on the bed, stroking his cock.

He crawled between her spreaded legs and grabbed the headdress firmly with his hand. Looming over her, his huge body seemed to be able to crush Aif's, as he slowly entered her. She was practically dripping wet when his member penetrated her, inch by inch, steadily, until he met the end of her cave. Still, there was much left of his cock, and the powerful man pushed against her lithe body, and Aif could swear we could see a buldge in her stomach as Brahm forced more and more of his meat inside her.

The pain was divine. Aif's eyes rolled up as Brahm started to pump in and out of her tight slit with a wet, dirty sound. She felt every inch of him stretching her, and felt like she would split in half. She turned her head and bit her lips, not wanting Brahm to see how much she was enjoying this, and saw only the tip of another Brahm's dick, inches to her face. The warm dick had a drop of precum at its tip, and looking up she met Brahm's hungry eyes. She kept looking at him and ran a hand down her slippery chest, massaging her tiny breasts and pinching her nipple, the delicious pain exciting her.

As his clone was fucking her senseless, this other Brahm could barely contain his impulses. With a sultry look, Aif only barely opened her mouth, licking her wet lips. It didn't take more than that, as the vulgar display pushed Brahm over the edge. He violently grabbed Aif by the head and forced the entirety of his massive cock into her mouth. Aif gave a cute moan as Brahms filled her pussy, face fucked her and masturbated to her. Indeed that last Brahm was now pulling at her nipples and rubbing his dick on her pale skin, furiously pumping his member.

Aif came closer and closer to orgasm as she felt lower Brahm's passion rising, fucking her faster and harder. The other Brahm was ruining her throat with his forceful fucking, and she felt his cock pulsating and ready to blow as well.

In a glorious climax, all three men roared like wild animals, as Aif felt buckets of warm cum fill her pussy and throat, and finally came when her chest was covered with the sticky seed of the third Brahm. Aif's body shaked and raved, pinned down by the three heavy men, pure ecstasy washing over her.

The Brahms left her alone on the bed, admiring the absolute mess of cum and juices the Queen of Nordic Witches made.