Story of Witchcraft Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of Aif's and Brahm's encounter.
825 words
4.07
3.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was...nearly satisfactory." Aif whispered.

"Nearly?" answered the Brahms.

"Gather your parts would you? I want you to myself now."

With that, where there were three Brahms stood only one.

"I want one more thing from you." Aif said as she turned on her stomach and stretched out her arms. "Cuff me".

On her stomach, her back arched, Aif offered her heart-shaped ass to Brahm. His eyes could not part from the breathtaking view of her nethers, pink and ready for him. Biting his lips, he executed himself, and locked Aif's wrists to the headdress with the help of the manacles. The iron bit at her naked skin, and the great witch was now helpless, tied to the bed, her ass submissively raised like a bitch in heat.

"There is still one hole you haven't claimed Brahmy. Make me yours."

Without a word, Brahm kneeled behind Aif and set down to kiss her bottom. He spat on her many times, until she was sufficiently wet for him to slide a finger into her without much resistance.

Aif silently gasped at the intrusion of such a large finger, and could not wait to be ravaged by the man's cock. But first, she mouthed the secret words to a spell that would make her body more malleable, stretchable. She did not want him to hold anything back, but halfway through the spell, as she felt the magic making her body more supple, she stopped. She wanted to protect herself from harm, yes, but she still wanted it to hurt a little bit. Just to feel his rock hard prick part her flesh like nothing, to feel her body resist and fail as he violated a forbidden hole. She wanted him to win this one, and take her like the beast he was. She wanted him to use her, to sate his basest instincts, to spend his seed where no child would emerge; she wanted him to fuck her for sake of fucking, to be a doll in the hands of a giant. Just this once, she would relinquish control over her body to him, and make him her master.

Satisfied with the wetness of her ass, Brahm rested his cock against her opening, and started to grind his cock between her cheeks. Despite her lithe frame, Aif's new body had a ample and supple bottom, and Brahm could squeeze his cock between the two mounds and pleasure himself while teasing her to no end.

"Please...Brahm...just..." Aif muttered between heavy breaths, as she pushed her ass higher, trying to force his cock into her.

"I don't know if you deserve this" Brahm said, "you have been ordering me around all night."

"Please Brahm! Take me! Use me...please"

"Use me who?"

"Use me... master." Aif finally uttered. She would never call him master anywhere else, but she had to admit that right now, she was but a slave to his magnificent cock.

With those words, Brahm finally plunged his dick deep in Aif's ass. Aif grinned her teeth, her whole body tensing up from the pain of the massive member splitting her. Brahm did not give her a second and immediately started to pump in and out of her tight hole. Soon the initial pain gave in to animalistic pleasure as Brahm gained momentum, and Aif could feel his cock hit the deepest reaches of her stomach.

Brahm grabbed her hips, and squeezing her tiny body, slammed her against him with every thrust. Defenseless, Aif could only try to hold on as the giant man effortlessly swung her body back and forth on his cock. Turned into a veritable cocksleeve, Aif felt every inch of Brahm's veins, bumps and girth run through her. Her asshole help tightly around his spear, as he picked up the pace, stealing another moan from Aif. As the two immortals kept slamming into each other, moans became groans, and groans became growls and grunt. The two most powerful beings in all of Europa were now animals, satisfying their most basic needs. As they grew closer and closer to climax, their rage filled the cave with lust and animal sounds, and soon, the power of their lust spilled on the outside world. Their rhythmic fucking creating a pulse of pure sex, and as cum rushed along Brahm's cock, every man in Gaule was filled with beastial lust, and as tension rose and rose into Aif's body, every woman felt wet and warm, far too warm. When Brahm finally delivered his ultimate load of cum inside Aif's tight asshole, every man and woman in a thousand miles were either fucking furiously of masturbating.

In a last howl of pure lust, Aif the Queen of the Northern Witches and Brahm the Sorcerer came crashing down on each other, and unbeknownst to them, had revealed to the neighbouring towns and cities what real human nature was. Everything in life is about sex. Except sex, sex is about power.