Story of YOU: Arachne's Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping, you look at her in adoration as the Arachne sinks to your crotch, eyes fluttering from pleasure.

Her womanhood, which scared you and intrigued you, feels warm and silky to slide in, enveloping your cock slowly with a wet, warm sheath. Your vision explodes in fiery stars as she slides in, her legs wrapping around you. She softly descends, your cock sliding, buried up until its base and your swollen balls touches her cool abdomen. Her gaze falls on you like warm honey, eyes blinking with deliberate slowness. As your cock slides to the hilt, her eyes flutter and her mouth goes "o", with a warm wave of pleasure filling you.

She recovers and giggles when you give a slow, experimental thrust by yourself. "Frisky human, hmm? Take it slow."

You thrust with your hips, fighting the pleasure, and her arrogance melts in ecstasy. She moans, only to encourage you start thrusting faster; making her gasp and lose her grip. You are overcome by lust, unable to hold down your fire. The only way to release is to thrust, thrust to breed the spider-woman who presumed to entangle you. You, buried under her, still have the strength to keep fucking her with short thrusts, forcing her to recover with a gasp and pin you down, again.

Your sexual wrestle ends when she focuses all her arms on your limbs with a growl.

"We do it my way."

You nod and gulp.

"Good boy." She leans to kiss again, mashing her enormous breasts to make you relax amongst snaring arms and legs, and powerful. "Lie back. I'll make you happy too. But I want a traditional spider web to...make love on. Now lie still."

She lays you on your back, and starts massaging your limbs with her pedipalps, as well as conjuring a soft, silky liquid to slather them with white silk. soon, you are immobilized as generous soft silk sheets embrace your feet and hands.

"Ahh..." She exhales with relaxation when you explode for a third time, your balls emptying inside her cavernous body. It just seems that she is insatiable, each time giving you little sensations of death as you empty your balls inside her, your body giving up and you fall into a deep, warm embrace.

You wake up to a giggle. Raising your head, you look at the pale, indulgent face of the spider woman, her eyes blinking in unison.

"You fell asleep on me! That's sweet..." She purrs, caressing your cheek and keeps kissing you. Her tongue tastes like honey, wriggling in your mouth.

"Well the rain and flood won't go away until tomorrow..." She breathes after breaking off the kiss. "So, I guess we are stuck here. Maybe I'll eat you." She giggles evilly. You just snicker and kiss her fiercely, surprising her and making her entire body shiver.

"My my. If you go naughty again, I just might wrap you back up."

Her mischevious claim has no malice hidden. You smile, and she skitters close to you and embraces you tightly. Her face is loving, eyes, though without irises, simple ruby almonds, are showing affection.

She kisses you once, softly. You return the kiss, gently nibbling her lips and kissing her neck. Smiling, she leans, and inserts her tongue between your teeth, very gently, caressing your chest as she keeps kissing you.

"Mmmmm...."

She squirms, shaking you on your silk hammock as she fumbles with your groin, sensations filling your mind again.

Her eyes close as she lowers her body, her human pussy engulfing your cock again. Afterwards, she just grins, keeping you in a savage kiss and starts straddling you on your webbing.

Sex is wonderful. And this, engulfed by an arachne who keeps you tied, doubly so. She increases her pace as she mates with you, her teeth buried to your shoulders in one bite as you scream, toxins pumping your lust a hundredfold. She keeps shaking the web, her reason gone as she growls, your cock buried to its hilt inside her cavernous body.

You sigh and relax, as the tension builds up with her ferocious mating, her legs wrapped around you to squeeze your body as the web bounces with her movements.

Slowly you feel her increasing her mating pace, her breath ragged and her body sweating as she kisses and hugs you tightly, letting your senses go wild...Groaning, you shudder as you cum for the first time inside a woman...a monster arachne.

It is glorious as it sounds, she moans deeply as she shudders as well, draining you of your seed, nestled on top of you as an arachne. Her eyes flutter, she growls and sighs.

"That...was...so...good..."

She looks in your eyes with warm affection. "I hope you enjoyed it too."

Gasping for air, you lie immobilized inside her, under her and tied to a web. She gently gyrates her hips, slowly draining your ejaculation with rythmic contractions as you feel every drop with a painful orgasmic wave.

"I need more. Sit still." She grins. You have a time of your life as your cock stiffens inside her again, which she seems to appreciate with surprise.

"Ah, youth. So ready to go at it again. Let's see how many times I will drain you."

Her face is savoring your fear, as she kisses you again.

"And if you die, I might just eat you~"

You go pale as she chuckles. "Kidding. I only eat women...not lethally..."She winks.

You gulp. "How so?"

"Well there was this adventuress..." She kisses you, massaging your body and keeps talking. "She fell right into my trap and I just... heheh...bound her all up in a coccoon. She thrashed and tried, but I would not let her go." Smiling, she starts moving again once you feel completely erect, moaning as she giggles.

"She...ah... begged and cried until I silenced her with a kiss..." She keeps riding you slowly, not to hurt you as she spoke. "...then I kept kissing, and petting her until she went silent and limp...then..." She lowers herself, stealing another groan from you as she slips your cock back in.

"Then I started nibbling her ear...her neck...she...ah...moaned when I kissed her again...then I licked all over her sweet parts until she ASKED for moooore....hehe"

She keeps riding you with all the descriptions to push your buttons...this is hard. You feel like another orgasm coming.

"I kissed right her sweet button above her little cunnyand she sprayed so much...so...much when she screamed until the cave rocked...hehe..." The arachne gives you another playful bite, which sends you over to another climax, orgasming with a gasp inside the giant Arachne keeping you in her grasp...

...you nearly black out...

...some minutes later, you gasp for water, which she obliges with a wooden cup.

"Felt good?"

You mumble something positive and lean on her breasts...

"Then I untangled her, and she ran, with all her clothes...*sigh*...I miss her, little paladin girl who thought to kill me."

You feel relaxed, happy, and now understand why she is sad. She is possessive, but she does make her captives feel pleasure and joy...

"...maybe I should keep her bound..."

...you sigh...

"Nah." She sighs, milking you constantly with her hips.

"We aren't done yet."

You freeze in fear. "Wha?"

"Arachnes mate over ten times, sweetie..."

**

It goes like a blur. She ties you to a web frame, and constantly feeds you water and nectar, moving her hips to milk you of your sperm constantly as you lay paralyzed from pleasure, agony, and fatigue. The gyration of her hips do not stop, as she tells of her past, all the men and women she had in her cave.

Once an hour, you feel an orgasm build up, which you give way to, shuddering as the Arachne, drunk in pleasure, accepts inside her non-stop.

Every hour, she kisses you on the lips, rutting on you without pause, as your ejaculations reduce in volume until you fall unconscious...

**

"Oh Gods... I need a hatchery to lay all the eggs now..."

You barely register what she said as you wake up. You are off the web, on a warm bed, a plate of jam, some chicken eggs, toast and...milk???

"Good morning!" She looked cheerful, dressed in a cotton shirt. "Did you sleep well?" Her face is one of bliss, stroking her belly and body rapturously as her other two arms prepare breakfast.

You nod.

"Let's eat!"

She sits in front of you with a plate, pulling a table to eat together. The breakfast goes nicely, and she constantly dotes over you, feeding you morsels and caressing your face all the time. It is heavenly. You kiss her hand, which she accepts with a giggle and kisses your mouth.

"Had she stayed..." she mumbles...apparently still missing a mate that would stay with her...

Then it dawns on you.

"Rachna-san..."

She listens...

"Would you move in with me?" Then, to push it further immediately, you don the silk shirt she gave in front of her. Finishing your food, you pick up your items, and bundle them. "Can you move your stuff on your back, miss Rachna? I want you to come with me to the village."

"Why?"

Her face is puzzled, but intrigued with a blush. Then she understands, and her voice suddenly starts to shake.

"You sure? Y-You will be my mate all your life?" Her voice and face belies her age: almost like a clueless teenage girl who is talking to her crush. You smile, and nod...only to be shocked by her tears of joy.

"N-no one offered to be my lifemate...my husband...you...little one." You sigh, shrug and say yes.

"Rachna. I always dreamt of that day when I saved you." Honestly you pour your heart out and hug her, at first holding a stone statue.

Then you feel warm tears on your neck as four arms embrace you with a strong, strong grasp fueled only by deep love.

**

You return three days later, without the fish (you ate them with her) and riding a monster-woman to the village. The shocked crowd and your parents receive you with worry, but you insist she be heard first before something violent happens.

Her tale is judged by the village elders, and is found credible.

What she suggests next makes your father laugh, and your mother faint.

You marry her in a ceremony which your family watches with amusement. She is older than you. She is larger than you. The funniest part was that when she made a speech how male spiders are smaller and cuter than their wives. That roused a lot of laughter.

You now live with her overlooking the village, working a textile workshop. It took great effort until she went away for a day, and brought all her furniture and supplies to add to the house you are building. You nearly died, hurt, and cursed your way across the construction, but eventually had a small cottage with room to grow.

The next year you had two daughters, toddler Arachne who nuzzled and bit you affectionately, growing up fast. Years pass...

...and you start a textile business!

Your daughters are eager to help you, chuckling as you ferociously mate with your wife in your bedroom. The moans and creaks make all of them giggle, too amused to focus on work. The room is soundproof, almost. Some sounds still filter.

You are thrusting inside Rachna's pussy, her pedipalps caressing your balls; she is spread on the bed, legs resting on the enormous bed custom made from silks and hardest wood. Thrusting stronger, you grunt, unloading your loins into your Arachne love with a roar and filling her with essence again.

"Dad and mom are going at it. How many sisters will we get this time?" They nudge each other and joke, weaving their silk into valuable bandages and shirts for sale as both of you shake the bedroom, again as Rachna gives a shameless orgasmic scream. Both girls laugh and presume working, exchanging stories of their own, how they started seeing boys from the human village and finding some of them cute.

Soon they will seek human husbands from the village's fresh adult males.

A bright future awaits you, unlike many others amongst war and strife.

12