Story of YOU: The Kitsune Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sigh and lean on her shoulders, filling your hand with liquid soap, and rubbing your body with it.

She smiles, squeezing you in a tight hug, and winks. "Do me a favor?"

You nod.

"I want to be served by a young boy as a body washer. Back in Zipangu, human servants washed us by soaping their bodies, all...naked..." She grins. "Opportunity to wash yourself too-wait, what are you doing?"

She needed say no more. You pour soap on your body as she exclaims in mock anger.

"Hey! That thing *costs*!"

You rub your skinny body with your hands, and embrace the plump kitsune, soaking wet and sitting in the tub with the water around her chest. You hug her, and she squeezes and rubs your body like a bar of soap on hers.

"My, my..."

You keep kissing and rubbing her washing , naked body in the hot tub.

"Keep going." She gasps, your body rubbing up and down, your erection rubbing on her thighs. When your cock slides inside her ,she moans rather than push you back, and of course, being the horny bastard you are, you thrust further inside, and lay your hands on the tub's edge fucking her.

"*gasp* go on, more, fuck me boy!" She screams, holding you tight, with your morning erection helping you with waves of pleasure. You shake the tub as you kept fucking her, and she starts gasping with every thrust, up to...

...you feeling woozy from the heat and lust, shaking.

"Come! Come inside, boy!"

You thrust faster as she cradles you between her legs, pumping like mad. You can't help but scream and shudder as your balls drain again, inside her as her tails hug you like wet eels.

"Oh my... you were pent up, weren't you?" She gasps, relaxing in your arms.

You slump on her, and she coos and caresses your head. "Virgin boys when awakened go really wild on me, hehe~"

"I can guess why." You gasp between labored breaths.

You both snuggle a while in the tub, the lovemaking on the spot turning into leisurely bathing again...

Deciding both of you are cleaned well enough, Kitsune lady takes your hand, wraps towels around you both and leads you to the living room, where your clothes are mysteriously cleaned and warm.

"Now, my boy, would you help me packing a trade cart?"

**

The day goes all friendly, and you help your vixen host to pack a large cart which somehow seems impossible to move without the force of several horses. You hope that she doesn't intend on using you.

It takes even some hours before the lady's intended items are neatly stacked, After that, the kitsune seems to take a much more regal air, her hair dancing above her head as she mumbles ancient syllables, which seem to channel shimmering lines out of thin air into an incredible shape of an ethereal horse. She jumps on the cart's driver niche, her delicate hands shimmering with magical reins.

"Well, Anon?" She winks.

You sigh, and climb up.

"Silly anon, your village is..."

She makes a long series of descriptions.

"...you could come out this way, and take an easier turn around that hill...but...I got to host you for some time, yes?" Her voice is like velvet, her fangs shining like ivory. She kisses you softly, and puts her index finger on your lips.

"Fox Aunt-chan's little secret between us, yes? Anon chan...are there any relative of yours who are recently unattached?"

You grin and nod as the cart slowly trundles towards your village...

**

Your arrival to the village is met with surprise, and joy from your family, who thought something might have happened. Your mother hugs you deeply and thank the mysterious fox lady politely, who, now, clad in her rice hat and robes, smiles back and excuses herself to set up shop.

Apparently she is a herbalist and artist who draws pictures and makes herb potions.

Your family question you about your time, and as they learn, your mother gives a dirty, angry look at you before sighing and trundling home. Your father on the other hand, grins and slaps your back with a wink.

"Anon, is that your uncle you talked about?" The kitsune points at your relative. You grin and nod.

**

The aftermath:

The kitsune lady has, in two months, moved her entire hut towards your village, working as an artist and herbalist in the Anon Village which seems to have grown onto her, considering the mostly blonde, and blue-eyed western villagers are interested in her.

As you go on with your life, you heard she plans on marrying your uncle...although...

...she has called you to "have a tea" with her this evening...

...even funnier, you know she seems to have entertained some other youths as well...

...the future holds intrigue, lust and adventure for all of you, it seems...

12