Story Telling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is crazy! This doesn't seem like a marriage."

"Two gay guys doesn't seem like a marriage either, but it's getting more common. Don't get stuck in the old concepts, Terry. This is new ground we're covering. The main thing is that we enjoy exploring it."

"Well, I can see that you'll enjoy it, but what about me?"

"Haven't you been getting more sex than ever?" I couldn't deny that. "Now, you're not thinking you should be screwing other women, are you? Let's be serious, honey. You're not very good. I think I could get Tamara interested in having you give her head; she likes the idea of feeding you even more cum, and I've told her how much better you're getting at it." Gee thanks. "And I think May would like to try to get you to cum from a blow job. She's never met a guy she can't bring off with her mouth. Other than that, honey, you'd better get used to sloppy seconds . . . Or thirds, or fourths, or . . .

"I get the idea!"

My wife laughed. "Another thing I can guarantee, honey. The stories I have to tell you will only get better!"

12