Story Time

Story Info
A girl's lust draws in his roommate.
906 words
3.84
32.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InYo
InYo
46 Followers

We were drunk. I mean piss-ass drunk, not merely buzzed. When we stumbled home from the bar Lynn and I almost fell through the door of the apartment we shared with Billy. We laughed as we fell in a heap in the pitch-black living room, pulling at each other's clothes as we kissed. It was then we heard his voice from the couch.

"Like I didn't have enough trouble, now I have to watch you to make out" Billy said as he paused from nursing his beer alone to turn on the light. We stopped and joined him on the couch to listen to tonight's version of how it sucked to be him. He had almost bored me sober, so I hadn't noticed Lynn disappear until we heard her come back into the room. Both of us stared in silence at her. She was dressed in a wild combo of clothes: black suede knee-high high-heel boots, a black thong bikini bottom, and her leather jacket. The sound of her stiletto-footfalls on the floor drummed like my heart beat.

"So let me get this straight" she said with a smile, "your problem Billy is basically that you don't get laid enough." She straddled my legs and sat facing me as I sat on the couch, but she continued to look at Billy. Billy was so shocked he couldn't even answer. She smiled at him, "You masturbate don't you?" Both of us were uneasy with this line of questioning, but she kept pushing for an answer. Finally Billy admitted he did, but that it wasn't that much fun because be spent too much time picking up the magazine every time he got carried away and dropped it. Lynn laughed and licked her lips. "Well, why don't I read to you guys while you whack off?"

Billy and I looked at each other like "Wow," and she assured us it would be OK and reached over to grab the newest copy of Penthouse Letters. We both whipped out penises and began stroking. We watched as she thumbed through the copy until she found something she liked. We stroked as she told us a story about a man that catches his hairdresser wife screwing two guys in her store. I got hard quickest, but with Lynn straddling my knees it was easier for me. She kept reading, story after story, until she began to get distracted too.

It started small, just her rocking on my knees, but soon one of her hands began absently stroking her neck, eventually working it's way into the leather jacket to play with her breast. She had just finished a story about a woman who gets off over sucking men off through a glory hole when she complained of being warm. We laughed, but shut up when she unsnapped the jacket, allowing it to pop open and expose her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and her fingers went back to teasing them.

I reached up, grabbing her by the back of the neck, pulling her towards me we began kissing passionately. I didn't even notice when Billy reached out and began stroking her breasts, but Lynn did, moaning into my mouth. I laughed when I saw him kneading her, but didn't stop him. We separated long enough to shed her jacket, and then Billy and I each began sucking and nibbling on her breasts. I felt her take a hold of my cock, and heard Billy moan when she grabbed him with her spare hand. She pumped us slowly but firmly, and we sucked like men possessed. She began moaning louder, and I knew something was going to happen.

What I didn't expect was when she lowered her head into Billy's lap, swallowing his cock as much as she could. I was jealous at first, but quickly got over it. As she bobbed on his cock her hips raised up and she turned so that she lying across my lap. Her gorgeous ass wiggled as she sucked him, so I pulled down her thong and gave her a couple of firm slaps across her cheeks. She squealed, looked back, and then went back to sucking him as she wiggled her ass more. I complied by spanking her more firmly now, and began telling her what a little slut she was. Billy was holding the back of her neck now and pumping up to meet her mouth.

I slid out from under her and positioned her so she was kneeling on the couch. I got in behind her and slid my dick into her tight wet pussy. She groaned loudly, pushing back against me. Billy shifted so that he was kneeling in front of her, but Lynn's lips never left his shaft the whole time. The three of us got into a rhythm, so that Lynn was basically moving forward to suck Billy deeply, and then moving back to impale herself on me. The room was filled with grunting, and the smell of our bodies mixed together. I felt her begin to cum, her muscles milking me, and could hold no longer.

I yelled I was cumming, and shot my load deep into her as she thrashed around in her own orgasm. Billy came quickly then, filling her mouth with his cream. She managed to swallow it all. We collapsed in heap and began laughing hysterically. We have already begun planning our next story time...

InYo
InYo
46 Followers