Story Time

Story Info
My wife tells me a dirty story.
8.3k words
4.12
29.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers

My wife and I a very diverse and unique sex life. We enjoy swinging, swapping, 3 ways, 4 ways and full on gangbangs. We are into sex with the younger crowd such as the 18-21-year old's, as well as her love of black cock. I happen to like watching her with black guys, so it pleases me as well. Our boat is a primary location for a lot of our encounters but sometimes it's at hotels, our house or any random place that comes up.

Recently, some things occurred that guided our sex lives into a new direction. I was in bed reading, while Shelley was getting ready for bed. She had been on the cell phone with her friend for quite a while. She must have been walking and talking for over an hour, before she finally plopped in bed next to me, still yapping a mile a minute. I wasn't even paying attention to the conversation, until I was suddenly aware of the topic. Sex.

"Oh my god Jess, one in my pussy and one in my mouth, at the same fuckin time. I thought they were gonna touch each other inside my tummy. HAHA! Each time his balls slapped my clit, I thought I was gonna explode."

There was a pause in the conversation while her friend must have been asking a question.

"Oh, hell yeah. His balls were huge. I was leaking jizz for the next 2 days."

Listening to her, I became hugely aroused and my dick got hard fast. I've never heard her discuss her sexual encounters with anybody. Sure, she talks dirty while we're in the middle of fucking, but I've never heard her actually verbally describe the details before. This was all new and it really turned me on. Then she punched me on the arm as her head turned my way.

"Of course. Stud boy was busy doing some jizz painting on a pair of teeny bopper faces. Those girls were fuckin hot and on top of that, they were sisters. That was just the beginning."

Her conversation went on for another hour before they finally hung up. I hadn't even bothered trying to read any more as I was so engrossed in listening to her as she spoke. While she continued to tell the story, I could close my eyes and re-envision the activity as it took place that very day. I was looking at her with a bit of bewilderment, trying to figure out this new aspect of her personality. She picked up on it.

"What?"

"Nothing, I've just never heard you talk about the specifics of one of our meetings, that's all."

"Okay...and?"

"And nothing, it's just different. Hot...but different."

She looked kinda funny for a moment.

"Yeah I kinda picked up on the idea that you liked hearing it out loud."

"And how do you figure that?"

"Well, you kept squirming around and your erection made a lump in the sheets. It was pretty easy to see."

We both laughed. But she was right. Listening to her, made me hot and bothered. I had wished she would have told the entire story. The sexual encounter she spoke of was incredibly fun as it was happening in real life, but listening to her re-tell it was something all new and refreshing.

"So, you liked it huh?"

"Hearing you tell the sexy story? Oh yeah. I could sit here all night and listen to you talk like that."

"Oh really? And which one would you like to hear about?

I took a moment to think about it. Most of our romps are recorded and uploaded to our personal amateur porn site. There are just too many to choose from. This was new, because we hadn't watched the video footage from this event yet. So, listening to her tell the story, was just as good. But I had a thought that I hoped she would agree to.

"Ummm. I don't know. I almost don't want to rehash the same stuff we've already experienced, especially since we watch the videos over and over."

"I see."

She took a moment to ponder her options.

"Mmmmm. Maybe...I could go on a...date?...maybe, like...without you... and then bring home the nitty gritty details? Think that would work."

Bingo, that's what I was hoping for. I wasn't sure how to present it but by her suggesting it, makes it even better. That would do the trick all right. We would plan for her to fuck some guy, then, she would tell me about something that I wasn't there to witness. It would be something fresh. She could give me the play by play and provide colorful details in which I could envision the event just from her account.

"Yeah, I think I'd like that. You make plans for a date and then when you get home, you can tell me all about it. How it felt, what you did together, and whatever."

"Okay, consider it done. I'll let you know what I come up with."

Since the topic of sex had been the focus for the last couple hours, I thought that might lead to some sex, but she just rolled over and turned off the lamp on her nightstand. Dang, that sucks. It was several days later when she told me that she was going out with the girls for happy hour after work. She didn't say anything about a date, and I didn't even think to ask. She does happy hour with the girls, every so often, so I didn't think twice about it. I wasn't there when she left, so I didn't get to kiss her goodbye.

Shelley is 50 and goes about 5'-4" tall and about 130 lbs. My wife is aging well and has dark black hair with very soft streaks of grey. Her full C-cup boobs are still holding their shape and haven't fully given in to gravity yet, but have the right amount of sag. She can go braless and does so frequently.

She's unable to have kids, so her body doesn't show the associated wear and tear that a mother might possess. She keeps in good shape by using our home gym a few times per week. Don't get me wrong, she's no Barbie doll, but aging quite nicely. She has all the wrinkles, creases and sags that you'd expect a woman her age to have. She has no issues finding guys who are willing to participate in the various sexual trysts we've had.

She loves to wear tight and revealing clothing and her admirers are very appreciative. She regularly wears spaghetti strap tops with no bra or something with deep cleavage and braless as well. She has very sexy laugh lines and just the slightest sexy wrinkles, sags and creases. Her ass still looks good in daisy dukes or short gym shorts. Her pussy is the only thing that really shows the mileage. She has these huge wrinkled brown cunt flaps that look like slices of roast beef. Her pussy muscles are still insanely tight, but those meat flaps are the center piece of the pussy buffet spread.

So, There I was, channel surfing around 2am, when I heard her finally pull in. I wasn't worried as she didn't give me a time to expect her, but I'm always on edge any time she's on the road. When she's with her besties, they regularly lose track of time, no matter where they are or what they're doing. Happy hour must have been a lot happier than normal.

She opened and closed the door and then fell back, leaning against it as she let out a very heavy sigh, which sounded of exhaustion, yet she had a very satisfied look on her face. She looked up, suddenly realizing that I was 20' away, sprawled on the couch, watching tv, still wide awake. I quickly took in her disheveled appearance. She looked haggard and her hair looked as if it had been done with an egg beater. She leaned on the door as if she needed it to help hold her upright.

"Jesus dear, did you have a bit too much to drink and fall in front of a truck or something."

She stuck her tongue out at me and giggled

"No, actually, I drank very little. It was just a long night. And why are you still up?"

"Kinda lost without you. It's pretty rare for you and me not to be with each other on a Friday night. Did you have fun?"

She looked down at her outfit, studying it as if to make sure it was all still attached to her body. She was wearing a white denim mini skirt that barely covers her ass. The top is one of my favorites, which is a black spandex crop top with long sleeves, and has those cute thumb loops. It's tight enough that she doesn't need a bra and comes down halfway between her boobs and her belly button.

Of course, her naval is pierced, so that adds to the sexiness. I'm sure her hair was once looking nice, but now it's a sexy mess. Since her midriff is completely bare, her tramp stamp is readily on display. She ran her fingers across her tummy as if she were recalling something that recently happened.

"Yeah, about that. It sorta turned into ...uhhhhhhhh... date night, I guess you could say."

That sure got my attention as I sat a little further upright with my ears and eyes perked at attention. We had talked about this and then that was the end of it. She was supposed to tell me when date night was going to happen and guess what...looks like it just did.

"Wow, okay."

"Jeeze, I hope you're not mad at me. I'm kinda surprised too. It certainly wasn't my intention, that's for sure."

"But?..."

She looked down at the floor and thought about it for a moment. Then she looked back up at me with a very satisfied smile on her face.

"Woooow. I actually think it worked out better being spontaneous as opposed to being a planned night. Things just started out simple and fun with the girls...and then? ... Well... next thing you know..."

Yeah, I know. Checking her out even further, confirmed that she has the FFL look. That's the abbreviation for the 'Freshly Fucked Look'. She left it at that while she gazed right through me. She was obviously visualizing the fun she just had. I felt my cock stir, and she hadn't even started giving me details yet. I'm pretty pathetic, but I've been thinking about this moment for quite some time. I just didn't expect that it would happen out of the blue like this. But, I'm good with it. I have no ill feelings towards what she may have done, I've wanted it for her as much as she has. I'm also more than ready to hear her recall her adventures of the night.

I took another moment to observe her appearance. I could see the telltale signs of what would be a wild encounter. There were some crusty remnants of jizz in her hair and down the front of her shirt. I even noticed hints of dried out cum trails down the inside of her thigh. In one hand, she was holding her 4" 'come fuck me' stilettos.

As I studied her a bit more, I looked down to her other side where her small purse hung by her hip. It wasn't much bigger than a wallet with a shoulder strap. Barely big enough to hold a pair of panties. Yep, the panties that are hanging half out of the top. Which means, she isn't wearing them anymore. She saw where my eyes were focused and she looked down and giggled.

"Ummmmmm, I sorta took them off."

She giggled again.

"I see that. Looks like you've got a good story to tell me."

I got up and strode over to her, pinning her to the door. She was still horny as she pulled my head down and stuffed her tongue deep in my mouth. She kissed me with more aggression than I've seen from her in quite some time. She really must have had a blast. Either that, or her date wasn't up to the task and she's home for me to give her a sexual fix. She almost sucked my tongue right out of my mouth.

I thought it might end right there, because she looked to be totally exhausted. But she grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom.

"Let's take a shower. You can soap me up."

She didn't have to tell me twice. We ripped our clothes off in record time and made way to the shower. We ran the water hot and immediately got lathered up. I love stroking her soapy body as my hands navigate her sexy curves. I nestled my hard cock between her butt cheeks as her back rests against my chest. I reached around and squeezed the bottle of body wash on her breasts. I gently caressed them spreading the sudsy mix all over her boobs and tummy. She sighed contently as I could feel her body relaxing against me.

The hot water felt exhilarating as it cascaded down our bodies. I washed her hair while she shot a douche up her cunt, cleaning out any remaining traces of semen. Then we faced each other as we zoned out for a moment. I could see the sense of pleasure in her eyes but wasn't sure if it was from the enjoyable shower or was she still thinking about her recent hookup.

We kissed hard as she pulled me in tight again, attacking my mouth with her tongue. I could have easily bent her over and fucked her right there, but she has a story. A story that I want to hear. One in which she's gonna spell out the details of her date with another guy. Something we haven't done before. All our sexual activity with other people, has always been with both of us present. Never, has one of us had sex on the side. It's just not who we are. I could feel the energy course through her body as the leftover pleasure is still existent within her.

I stopped her and led her to the bed. I lay down on my back with my fingers interlocked behind my head, while she lay on her side facing me. She looked deeply into my eyes, while she teased the entire front side of my body with her sharp bright red manicured nails. She was delaying the gratification of telling her story, tormenting me into almost begging. Ok, so I'm begging.

"Enough already dear. You know full well, I wanna hear what went on. Now get to it already."

Hearing the desperation in my voice, caused a look of devious satisfaction to spread across her face.

"Does my little baby have a boner thing about the nasty things his wifey did tonight?"

"Well, it sure didn't get that way on its own now did it?"

She giggled as she dragged those sharp nails up the length of my hard cock. Her smoldering eyes never left mine as her fingers navigated to all the ultra-sensitive parts of my body. She was bound and determined to make me earn this moment. Sure, all the physical touching was great, but I wanted to hear her talk. So, I did my best to relax and enjoy. She must have felt my body concede, because she decided to tell her story.

"The girls and I started out at Shooter's for happy hour. It's that upscale pool hall down by the Hyatt in mid-town."

We've been there before, on the prowl for some younger boy toys for her to play with. It's a good place to pick up young 'ins whom just turned 21 and can drink. But you must be at least 18 to get in. Those over the drinking age, get a special hand stamp to signify their legality.

"Once we turned Sarah on to the younger crowd, she loves that place. So, it was her idea to go there. Of course, Kelly, Melissa, Janelle and Bobi were there too. My typical wrecking crew, huh?"

She chuckled. We both know full well the estrogen filled chaos these girls can produce. Guys literally beat each other up while vying for their attention. They're all pretty good looking and I would have a hard time deciding which one I would wanna fuck, if I had to choose just one.

"So, you know Bobi, she's always talking to everybody and making friends wherever she goes and that's what she did. The place was packed, and come to find out, there were a ton of out of town college kids staying in the Hyatt next door. They're here for the big college football game tomorrow and the getting started early with the partying. We should have known something was up when we saw how crowded the place was. Conveniently, some boys gave up their table for us and that's how things got started."

No doubt Bobi invited the boys to stay and chat. She has a way with people. Even though she's sneaky with how she does it. She's divorced and probably fucks 2 or 3 different guys a week. She's a slut, she knows it and she enjoys it. Good for her.

"So, there we are, these 6 old ladies and these 4 younger boys. Of course, they thought it was just awesome that we were paying attention to them at all. So, there was a shit ton of harmless flirty going on. You know my crew, once the booze starts flowing, we become the center of attention and the stories and dirty talk starts full tilt."

I know them well. They go out to have fun and drink and flirt. Other than Bobi, I don't know of any times that happy hour has led to a sexual connection. Shelley and I don't keep secrets from each other, so she would have told me about a past event. But yes, these ladies get attention and love being in the middle of it.

"Didn't take long for the group of boys to get larger, as our group a bit rowdy. Some stayed and others left. It was like a revolving door of boy toys. It was just a lot of shameless flirting like normal. Then, things changed."

She paused, but I just stayed glued to her face as she took a moment to gather her thoughts. Her manicured fingers were wrapped around my cock with a very light touch. She was stroking up and down the length of my shaft very slowly with just the softness of her fingertips.

"Then, some twin brothers happened our way and my heart went pitter patter. Oh my, they were hot. Oh, and they were black too, go figure. One was bald and the other had dreadlocks, but other than that, they looked identical. Coincidentally, they stood right by me and we started talking. You know how it goes with me, I am the touchy feely kinda person and the boys picked up on it."

She took a moment to reflect and make sure of her choice of words.

"They offered to buy us a round of drinks and took off to the bar. I looked over at Bobi who noticed my attraction and I quietly admitted to her how hot I thought they were. When they got back Bobi sprang into action as usual. She told them 'My friend Shelley here likes sports that involve...big long hard sticks'."

She giggled.

"The boys looked at me with wide eyes and uncertain looks on their faces. I actually felt my pussy begin to tingle and it was right then, that I figured there was a possibility of date night occurring tonight. I had to rephrase Bobi's statement and told them that was her way of saying that I love playing pool"

She sure does. We've never owned a pool table, but my wife is one of the better pool players that I know. No doubt she was gonna show off her skills.

"One boy offered his hand to help me down from the stool and the other went to get balls and a rack. Turns out, they're 19 and here for the game like most everybody else. We played and flirted, with me doing a lot of touching while they were trying to shoot."

She took a moment and chugged some water from the glass on her nightstand and then continued.

"I bent over to take a shot and heard one of them make a comment to the other. It wasn't until that point, that I forgot all about my tramp stamp."

Shelley has a very elaborate tramp stamp tattoo that has the queen of spades logo as the center piece. This is the 1st time she's worn a crop top to girl's night out, so her full midriff was exposed, belly, waist and back, advertising her love of black cock. Normally, she only dresses like this with me, so I'm sure it was just a simple oversight on her part, she didn't display it deliberately.

"I made my shot and the 1 boy complimented my artwork, asking if it was just for show or is it the real deal. I told them they'll just have to find out for themselves. Naturally, they accepted the challenge and gave pursuit. The next time I bent over to take my shot, I felt some soft fingers tracing the lines around the tattoo. It sent jolts of electricity through my body and I actually shivered."

Her face became flush as the memories flooded her brain.

"Aw god, teasing them made me so hot, and I could sense it worked well on them too. A few times, I squeezed between them while I moved around the table. They pushed their bodies together squishing me between them. Their bulges felt huge against my body and I made sure to put a stray hand on their chest or butt or waist as I moved by. Each time I squeezed by, I felt one of them slide their hand across my exposed skin, which almost caused me to faint. We played and flirted for the next hour or so."

Again, she paused for a moment as she stared off into space, reliving the event in her brain. She painted such a vivid picture, that I felt as if I had been there watching it unfold.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers