Story Two Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked directly at her, as Adrian asked, "Are you, telling me, this is because of something which you might have done, or rather not let a certain someone do?"

Amanda sat there brushing a piece of fluff off her jacket, almost but not quite grinning at me. She opened her mouth to speak.

Adrian butted in before Amanda could say anything, "Look, the club is respected more than the one over the other side of town, maybe it is your rivals trying to set your club up? I think we should finish on that."

I watched Amanda get to her feet, I wanted to chase after her, but she was out the door before I could even think about, how I was going to talk to her alone.

Adrian lagged behind and pulled my arm, "Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this."

"I think I already have," I replied leaving him wondering, and then said no more.

I watched Amanda moving purposely up the corridor, and I hoped she could feel my eyes burning like lasers in the back of her fucking head.

The next few days I tried to get hold of her by phone. I even phoned the station but as soon as I gave my name I was told Detective Barkley was unavailable. There was only one thing for it. I made a few phone calls and a couple of days later I knew what had to be done.

I waited in the shadows outside Amanda Barkley's house. It was gone 11 pm when she eventually pulled up in her car. I took a deep breath and moved a couple of paces forward. Both car doors opened and a tall guy got out of the passenger seat. I moved two paces back by the tree.

He slipped his hand round her waist, and she stretched up and kissed him as they walked towards the house. She chuckled and turned to face him. They kissed again, only this time longer and more passionately. Amanda's left leg even bent at the fucking knee as her foot came off the ground. Her right arm went round his neck clutching a bunch of roses. There she was without care in the world, while I was getting it in the neck from Grace, my ex, and Michelle. I checked the photo I had been given again, it was definitely him.

I headed back to the Spider club, mainly to think about my next move, oh alright then, for a drink or two, and to think.

Grace didn't take kindly to hearing why I thought we had been raided, when I finally told her.

"Why the fuck didn't you go through with it and just whip her ass and let that guy fuck her?"

"Because I didn't think she would be able to cope."

"Jesus Christ, she's a cop, they can cope with things like that, and it would probably help get it out of her system. Now she has carried out her threat, and we are in deep shit, the vindictive bloody bitch."

The next morning I was stood at Amanda's front door. The birds were singing, the sun was out, even the fucking milkman was whistling. The front door opened and stood in doorway was the man from last.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

I held up Amanda's black knickers, which I had fished out of the river the night after she had stripped.

"Amanda," he called in a somewhat desperate tone.

I saw her smiling face before she saw me, the smile soon dropped.

"I found these; I thought you might want them back."

"What's going on here?" the tall man asked.

"Nothing, just go to work William," Amanda said grumpily.

"But, I don't understand, who is this man?"

I plonked her panties in his hand and said, "Be a good chap, and go to work, William."

I was inside the house and closing the door, as William still stood on the doorstep with a quizzical look on his dumb face, staring at the knickers in his hand.

"You've got a nerve coming here," Amanda spat.

I didn't answer her I just moved into the kitchen. The table was full of the remains of breakfast. I picked up a piece of untouched toast, and started eating it.

"So, are you and Bill serious?"

"No, William is well, a friend."

"Fuck, he's in for a shock then."

"What does that mean?"

"I thought I was your friend, do you always pick guys up, and then plant drugs in their place of work?"

"It wasn't my idea."

"Of course not," I spat flicking the switch on the kettle, "I really didn't think you would do it. I told you I'm not prepared to help you with what you wanted."

She flicked the switch on the kettle, and the noise died. She walked towards me, pulling the cord on her dressing gown. It slipped off her shoulders, underneath she was completely naked. She handed me a wooden spoon from the large pot on the work top.

"You know, I could have your home searched, it wouldn't take much to convince those I need to convince. Equally, I can stop things going any further. Just give me what I need."

"And what about William?" I enquired

She grinned at me like I was stupid, like she knew something I didn't, but I did.

I spun her round quickly and pushed her onto the table, not caring that her tits ended up in the remains of a breakfast. I reached for her handcuffs which hung on the back of a chair, and snapped them on her wrists.

The wooden spoon landed on her ass more times than I could count. I watched her fingers grip the end of the table. She panted, grunted, squealed, and eventually begged me to stop.

I pulled her up by her hair, and spun her round to face me. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes full of lust. She forced her mouth on mine, as her fingers tore at my trousers. I lifted her ass on the table, and heard the eggs in the box shatter under her backside. My dick ripped into her and she gave a big gasp, threw her cuffed hands over my head, and clung to my neck. Her panting in my ear filled my head as we jerked together. Long deep strokes plunged in her wet pussy, as she clung on begging for it harder.

Plates, cups, and cutlery hit the floor, bouncing and smashing, rolling and spinning, until she came. I pushed her back until she was laying in one of the plates. Her hands went over her head desperately trying to grab something. She knocked the carton of orange juice over, the carton stayed on the table, but the juice spat out of the container, and splashed on the floor. My spunk mirrored the orange juice in a way, only it hit the depths of Amanda's warm wet pussy.

I straightened up but her arms stretched back up dragging me into a kiss that she seemed so desperate for. Finally she let me up and started jerking her shoulders. I looked over her shoulder and saw what she was trying to get. I peeled the rasher of bacon from her back.

"So, you'll sort it then?"

She peeled her ass off the squashed egg box, and cursing she grabbed a handful of kitchen roll, and started wiping the running egg from her ass, still in the handcuffs.

"Sort it? Look, things have sort of gone beyond my control. You remember when I said...."

"....What the fuck does that mean?" I interrupted.

"Do you remember when you came to the police station, and I said about someone not liking being turned away?"

"Yes, so you really did carry out your threat."

"It wasn't exactly my threat. You turned a man away a few months ago. He's pretty high up in the police department. Now just take your medicine, I'm sure the club will open again in a few months, we don't have a suspect, and there won't be a prison term for anyone. Take it on the chin."

"You fucking bitch."

"Yes aren't I just. You know everything fell into place. We couldn't believe our luck when you offered to help with Welch."

"So you planned this even then?"

She chuckled and tossed her head back, "William promised me a promotion if I could help him out. The bit about the guy we were after was true, I did go undercover, but I didn't put my hand in the cuff. I had to tell you something which would get your mind working and your dick hard. Don't feel too hard about it, as I said you'll be open again in a few months. Now get the key to my cuffs it's in my jacket pocket.

"My god, is there nothing you wouldn't do to get promotion?"

She grinned and raised her eyebrows.

"Now you had better get out, that asshole Adrian is due to pick me up in an hour, and I don't suppose you want to help me clean up around here?"

"What about Adrian, and what about all that business of him whipping you?"

"Okay, I'm just making sure he won't put in for the job I want. Now get the key."

"So you'd let him fuck you to blackmail him, what if he tried to blackmail you?"

"Oh get real. It would happen in your club, with your camera's recording everything. When you ripped off his mask and I saw who it was."

"Then you'd scream rape?"

She moved forward and kissed me, forcing her tongue deep in my mouth. When I didn't respond she backed away.

"You really don't get it do you? The guy you're doorman turned away a 6 months ago, was William."

I pulled the photo from my jacket pocket. For the first time her confident attitude changed.

"We know him, or rather my doorman does. He used to work at the other club, which is why he turned William away. He got thrown out of the other club for being to aggressive. So he's a policeman, and the guy who was told to keep away from you for his benefit. You neglected to tell me he was married."

"Well fuck you, Mr Smug. So I planted the drugs, or rather got someone else to do it. I'll still get the job, William and I never really split up. We have to go fucking miles away where people don't know us, and I really did love him."

"I'm sure you did, but now you're just using him, like you are using me, and what about Adrian?" I hissed.

"Do you really think I care? Once they find traces of the same drug in Adrian's locker and your club, he will get thrown off the force. All you had to do was set him up to whip me and pull his fucking mask off, and I wouldn't have gone this far with the drugs."

"So you'd scream rape, knowing it was all caught on the cameras at the Spider Club."

"Yes, bravo you fool. I heard whispers Adrian was going up in the estimations of the higher ranking officers. He is a good policeman, and his move to the drug squad was always going to be threat."

"Which you heard from William I'm guessing?"

"So fucking what? Well I couldn't have Adrian getting promotion over me could I? Now be a good boy and get lost, and don't think about trying to complain about this, I'm sure you know just how much of a threat I can be."

I grinned at her and opened my shirt. Her eyes went as big as saucers when she saw the small microphone and wires. I pulled her over the table as she was still struggled with the thought of how she had been caught. I looped my belt through the chain on the handcuffs, and tied it down low to the table leg, leaving her stretched across the table on her stomach.

"You bastard, you can't do this to me!" she hollered, and tugged trying to get herself free.

I walked on up the road smiling to myself. The driver's side of the unmarked police car slowly lowered. I opened my shirt and pulled the tape and microphone off my chest and handed it to Adrian.

"We've got enough on her now, thanks for helping out."

"So you'll get a medal or something for this?"

Adrian laughed, "No, I'll get the promotion I deserved ages ago."

"What about the charges against the club?"

"Well we've got it all on tape now; she admitted to the plant, the charges will be dropped. Where is she?"

"She's tied to the kitchen table, and I'd like my belt back too later on."

He grinned.

"Where are the other policemen?"

"I radioed them as you came out, they are on their way."

The next day Adrian turned up at the club.

"Here's your belt, and I borrowed this from the club a few nights ago."

Adrian handed me a mask.

"After you told me how you had decided to get her to talk, and how you would leave her, well, I thought I'd never have the chance again."

"You mean you went in there alone?" I asked shocked.

"Just for 30 minutes or so, then I came out and radioed for back for up."

He winked, grinned, slapped me on the back, and strolled out of the busy again, Spider club.

12