Stowe Inn Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering his head, he brought his mouth, still cold from the last swallow of champaigne down to the right one. He slightly opened his mouth and grazed his teeth against the small bud before him. He felt it immediately start to stiffen, and he flicked his tongue over it, delighting in the slight rough feel of it against his tongue.

Then, lifting his head and gazing into the now Sapphire hued eyes of the woman before him, his left hand reached into the champaigne bucket and withdrew a piece of ice.

He grazed it across the now erect right nipple, watching it pucker and harden against the abrupt change in temperature. He immediately brought his mouth back down to recapture that nipple, while he moved the ice over to the left one and repeated the procedure. This time, once the nipple was between his teeth, he lightly bit on it and flicked it with his tongue.

He felt the woman shudder within his grasp and heard her sharp intake

of breath, and then she expelled it on a small groan.

"You like that, do you?" he asked her, his own voice thick with rising passion.

"Yes-s-s-s," came the hissed reply. Victoria struggled to lift her head into an upright position. She had let it loll backward against her neck as the totally unexpected bullets of pleasure shot through her when the ice cube grazed her overly sensitive nipples as Sir William continued with his ministrations.

She reached up and held Sir William's head against her breast and nipple as she enjoyed the feel of his mouth suckling at her. Again he raised the ice cube to her nipple and was rewarded with its stiffening. Then he closed his now hot mouth over it again, flicking it with his tongue, and now he added a few squeezes to her breast, just above the nipple. He looked up at her when he felt a small amount of sticky substance on his tongue.

"What the duece..?" he started. Then realizing what it was, he opened his mouth wider and sucked more of the white breast into it, now pulling harder on the nipple and squeezing the area just above the aureole and then pulling in a downward movement.

He was again rewarded with a small amount of liquid. He reached up and unlaced the fingers that held him against her breast, and then quickly divested Victoria of her blouse and undone tie and flung them in the same direction as her bra had gone, mere moments before.

She now stood partially naked before him. His erection was now a raging one, and threatened to burst through the zipper of his pants. He was so eager to slip his cock in between her lips and feel the wetness he knew he'd find within her.

He pulled her hips into his groin and once he'd found the zipper of her skirt, he undid it and hurriedly shoved it down over her hips, taking the white lace panties she wore with her skirt. She now stood before him, clad in only her garter and stockings.


"By Jove, woman. You're making me so damnably hard! Let me look at you. I can't wait to sink my cock into you. But it's still going to be a long night, my dear. Stay still where you are while I quit the lights."

He stepped away to the door, opening it just enough to hang the sign on the knob, reclose it and lock it, then slip the chain into its hook. His hand rested on the light switch, and he quickly plunged the room into almost total darkness, the only light was that from the lights outside the Inn, reflecting off the snow.

He waited until his eyes adjusted to the darkness and he turned back toward the table, just making out Victoria's silouette near it. Reaching her, he pulled her against him and moved them toward his bed as one.

He could smell the muskiness of her hot cunt and he could barely wait to taste it. Feeling the edge of the bed behind her, he lifted her and then he placed her near the pillows. He then felt her small hands at the belt of his pants, heard the buckle clink as she unfastened it and then felt her glide open the zipper and slide them from him. He'd already removed his shoes and socks when he'd settled in the room, so all he was wearing now, was his shirt and his briefs.

Now he felt her hands reaching to remove the briefs from his hips, in order to let his erection spill forth from the silk confines. She gently took hold of the shaft of his hard cock, and brought her mouth down onto it. She let out a soft moan as it slid against her tongue and into her hot, wet, mouth. He felt her lips close around it and then she started to flick her tongue along the ridge that runs along the underside of the cockhead.

He gripped a handful of her hair as he felt her mouth ride his cock and continue with its flicking motion. Then he felt her slide her lips down the thick shaft and her tongue went down along the long vein on the backside of his cock to his balls.

First she licked one and then the other, gently taking their marble hardness between her lips and sucking on them. He could feel his cum boiling in his balls and starting to fill his shaft. He closed his eyes and emitted a groan from deep within his throat.

Still the butterfly flicking continued as he felt her small, hot tongue climb back up his shaft and her lips enclosed his mushroom shaped cockhead between them. It soon felt as if his cockhead would explode as he felt her swipe her tongue along the top of the glans and then the tip of her tongue started to probe the slit.

He felt her swipe the pre-cum that oozed from the opening and knew, from the amount of it, that his orgasm wasn't far behind. He didn't want to cum like this though. Not yet and not before he'd fucked her pussy, or taken her juice onto his tongue and kissed it back to her. He wanted them to cum together.

He shucked his shirt, dropping it where he stood, and reached down to pull his cock from her mouth. Sensing her confusion, he bent and kissed her now hot mouth, letting his tongue swirl around and dance along hers before he removed it.

"Ssh, it's not what you think. Let me get the ice, and I'll be right back."

He turned in the direction of the table and grabbed the bowl of ice and berries, and re-filling their glasses, came back to the bed. He leaned down and placed the items on the slate-topped table, and then climbing into bed, he handed her a glass of cool liquid and dipped a fresh berry into it; then held it against her lips.

Her small tongue snaked out to catch the drip of chilled wine before it fell onto her breast. He placed the champaigne-dipped berry onto her tongue and watched in fascination as her small teeth bit into the fruit, much as he had felt her teeth graze his sensitive cockhead. He felt his rock-hard erection jump and quiver as he watched her mouth.

He drank deeply from his fluted glass, almost draining it. Then taking hers from her fingers, quickly placed them on the table then turned back to her and kissed her backward until she lay flat against the piled pillows behind her head. Then he started slowly kissing down her neck, and then across to her breast until he could latch his mouth onto her erect nipple again.

Pulling it deeply into his mouth, he felt her body arch as she rode the sensations that went through her. He sucked, and suckled; loving the feel of the small bud against his tongue. He grazed his teeth along it and heard her shakily indrawn breath and the groan that followed.

He let the nipple roll against his tongue and he suckled on it before he withdrew it from his mouth. He moved his mouth against her ear, and whispered, "Finger your wett pussy, Victoria. Slip it deep within you. Then bring the juice to your nipple and coat it for me."

She did as he bade her. She felt his hand strumming against her clit, as she slid her finger deep within her. They heard the gentle squish of her juice as he spread open the lips of her pussy and then lay there, watching her move her finger in and out of her pink hole, then bringing the juice up to her nipple and coating it.

As soon as her hand moved from her nipple, his mouth swooped down and enclosed the nipple between his lips. She shuddered as she felt his tongue salve the juice covered nipple, taking the juice from it. He started to move the finger that covered her clit in small circles; or lightly pinching it between thumb and forefinger in order to bring it up from it's hiding place.

"Mmmm. Your taste is so sweet," he said; his voice a low rumble. "But I want more than this. Put two fingers into your pussy, now, and drive hard. Pound yourself as you think I will, when I get inside. And yes, I'll pound your pussy when I fuck you. I'll do it till I cum. Fuck yourself with your fingers, while I watch. I'm going to spread your legs wider and crawl between them, then I'm going to put them over my shoulders."

He moved against her and got between her legs as he spoke. She lay, spread open before him, while he watched her fuck her pink hole. They could hear the squish of her juice as she drove her fingers in and out of the sopping wettness. As he slowly lowered his mouth in the direction of the sound of her fingers, his nose was assailed by the scent of warm musk. He couldn't wait to sink his tongue, his long fingers, or his thick cock into her.

She felt his hot breath against the hairs at the top of her pussy and jolted as she felt the icy cold of his mouth close over her hot clit, and felt the coldness of his tongue slide in alongside of her fingers. The combina- tion of hot and cold, in the same spot, had her grabbing for a handful of sheet and once again she arched her back from the surface of his bed.

Victoria's hips undulated against Sir William's mouth as he continued to run his tongue between and over the two fingers encased within her pussy. She started to slowly ease them from within her and felt the long hot tongue curl around one in an effort to swipe the juice from it before she totally withdrew it from her wettness. His lips followed as she drew her fingers from her pink hole. Sir William sucked deeply and drew both pussy-juice covered fingers into his mouth and continued to lick them clean.

Her taste was warm and so very sweet. The sweetest he'd had in a long while. As he held her hand in his right one, and sucked on her fingers, he moved his left hand to the now dripping set of pussylips, and started to wriggle his two middle fingers up, into, and through her soaked slit.

It felt as if he had fallen into a warm pool, there was so much juice just on the other side of her hole. He moved his fingers in and out, then made a spreading movement in order to open her lips wider.

His cockhead, which was resting just against the hole of her rear, felt the river of juice as it ran against the tip. He felt his cockhead quiver and jump at this unstemmed flowing. Slowly, after making certain that he'd licked and sucked all the juice from her fingers, he removed her fingers from his mouth, and then bent forward, low to her ear.

"Do you want my cock in you, yet? Do you want me to fuck you with my cock? Tell me where you want me."

He spoke in the low rumbling baritone and slowly enunciated certain words more than others. Sir William knew she was struggling to speak, as she lay under him, with her eyes closed and her tongue almost continually wetting her lips. He spoke again against her ear, with more a bit more volume to his voice.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my hard cock? Where do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to pound you? Tell me Victoria. Do you want me in your ass or in your pussy?"

Victoria struggled past her still vocal chords and forced herself to speak. She knew that this man felt so fucking good, that she wanted him where ever he wanted to put his cock. Yet she knew she had to answer him.

"Yes-s-s-s, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you in my ass, and in my pussy. Make me cum again, Sir William. Please, fuck me. Fill me with your hard cock," she finally answered.

Sir William promptly put a hand down and spread her pussy lips open as far as he could. Spying her slightly open pink hole, he slid just the head of his pre-cum oozing cock, into the glistening opening of her pussy and was still. He felt her cunt immediately lock around the head of his cock, pulling him in ever deeper. Then he slowly slid the long middle finger of his left hand into her pussy, just under his cockhead, getting it nice and soaked.

Once satisfied his finger was lubed enough, he withdrew it and felt a small river coarse out of her and sluice downward to cover the opening of her ass. He put his well-lubed finger against the puckered hole between her cheeks, and pushed. He felt the resistance of it, then he felt it give way aainst his constant push.

At last! He quickly pushed deep up into the tunnel of her ass, sighing his satisfaction as he realized his finger was deeply embedded in her ass. He now had himself doubly impaled inside this woman.

She ground her hips against his intrusion into her almost virgin territory and in so doing this, she felt his cock glide against the underside of her engorged clit. It was distended from its hiding place, and was begging to be rubbed.

The unexpected muscle grabbing sensation of hard cock to sensitive clit had Victoria's pussy muscle spasm around and grip the hard rod that was sliding in and out of her. She could barely breathe or utter a breath, so intense was her impending climax.

Sir William, sensing the change in her, continued to drive his embedded cock deep within the ocean of warmth in which he found hinself. He let his head loll back and a primal groan was ripped from him. He slowly pulled his finger from its deep haven. With some continual pushing, he'd finally managed to slide up to the third, or base, knuckle into her hot hole.

He started fucking Victoria's ass in slow inches, pushing more into her as he'd felt her ass relax and take him further. He'd soon have her ready to take his cock in her ass, while he drove his fingers into her wett love tunnel, making his thick fingers slick with her honey nectar.

Slowly he eased on his pounding of the velvety hole he was in, pulling his cock from within her, until only the head was buried just inside the opening of her slit.

"Wh - why are you stopping, Sir William?" she asked, when Victoria could find her voice.

"Not stopping, Sweet Lady; just a slight change in position. Hand me one of the extra pillows, would you please, and then I'll help you raise your hips and ass. I'm just going to slide this pillow under your lower back, so I can raise your legs and let them rest on my shoulders."

Sir William took the proffered pillow, then pulling Victoria's legs so that the backs of her thighs rested against his chest, he slid the pillow sideways under her hips and then settled her legs over his shoulders. He then bent slightly to the left and dipping his hand into the now cold water, that had been the ice under the bowl of berries, he felt a few small cubes floating nearby. Grabbing one, he then extracted his hand, letting the ice cold droplets fall against the still distended clit.

Victoria immediately hissed an in-drawn breath between her clenched teeth.

"Uhhh, S-Sir William! That's not fair," she lightly cried out. "What are you going to do with that ice cube?" She querried further.

"Just you wait, Sweet Lady," was all he said.

Victoria felt the icy cold fingers ease the cube between her now swollen pussy lips. Sir Williams sat back in such a manner as to be able to put his hot mouth over the pussy in front of him. His tongue, which felt like a hot poker, stabbed into the cold/hot mix of fluids, diving after the cube. His tongue touched against it and he pulled the fastly melting cube and the surrounding pussy juice into his mouth and swallowed. He then dove his tongue back into the liquid fountain and continued diving, until he'd licked her almost empty.

Swathing his tongue into her juices one more time, he rose up ever so slightly, and then lowered his upper body between her legs, until his chest felt the hardened nubs drill small holes into his chest. He leaned in and kissed her deeply, pushing the small amount of her pussy juice into her mouth with his tongue.

She eagerly sucked on his tongue as she felt it slide between her lips and over her teeth. She'd never been French kissed in such a manner before and she found her cum sweet to her taste. She pulled her mouth from his, ever so slowly; and started to kiss her way over to his left ear.

Once there, she gently sucked his lobe into her now hot, wet mouth, then as she let the lobe slip from her lips she spoke, in a low voice, thick with need and want.

"Sir William; fuck me till you cum. I want to feel you fill me."

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt, or your ass?" He replied. "Or do you want to be double impaled again? Tell me. Tell me what you want and or where you want me to cum. Do you want me to cum in you? Do you want me to pound your pussy? What? You tell me. Say it. I want to hear you say what you want."

Wetting her suddenly dry mouth and lips, she forced her voice from her passion drugged vocal cords.

"I want you to put your cock, into my pussy and fuck me. But before you cum, I want you to slip your finger into my wettness again, and cover my tight hole with my juice, until it's as slick as my inner thighs from my cum. Then I want you to slip your finger back into my ass.

"Then I want to feel you fuck both my ass and my pussy at the same time, till we cum, together. I want you to coat the inside of my pussy with your cum."

She had been facing him as she'd told him what she wanted, and now she slowly reached for her glass that was to her right. Handing Sir William his, they drained the amber fluid in both glasses and returned them to the slate-topped night stand.

Victoria moved and gently pushed Sir William back into the pillows until he lay flat. Then she shifted her position and was soon straddling his hips, her dripping wett pussy resting just over his raging erection.

Leaning forward till her hard nipples grazed his chest, she reached between them and positioned herself above his cockhead. They watched as she slid that engorged head between her fuck-swollen lips and into her slit and then pushed it into the pool of liquid just inside the pink hole.

"Now Sir William, fuck me with just the head of your cock. I love to be fucked that way," she whispered against his lips.

"But don't cum yet. Hold off as long as you can. I want to ride you for a bit first."

This time it was he who did as she bade. He loved the feel of having just his cockhead inside her pussy. She felt so fucking hot! He felt her ride his cock and pull it deep into her. Then when she next slid down on him, she felt him slide two fingers into her, one on either side of his cock. Her pussy dripped juice onto his fingers and his cock.

She felt his fingers leave her cum-soaked hole as he moved his hand so he could fill her tight back hole. He swathed it with her juice until it was almost as slick as her inner thighs were right now. He felt her hips rise up on his shaft, and then come down on him, taking his full length deep within her.

She was still as she felt his fingers slip between the cheeks of her rear, positioning them so they could slide into her dark tunnel. She lowered herself toward his chest until she was able to lay flat against him. She sensed his finger before she felt it.

He placed the pad against the tight opening of her, and continued to push against the resistance, not stopping until he had one finger fully inside and was slipping the second one alongside of it.

Once he had gotten up to the first knuckle of both fingers into her, he stopped and let her adjust to his being there. He then moved to spread his fingers apart, stretching the hole of her ass wide, just as he'd stretched her pussy when he'd put his fingers inside her alongside his cock.