Str8 Sex to be near Gay Dream Ch. 06

Story Info
Where will this MMF adventure go next?
4.1k words
4.6
20.9k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

This is based in fact. I've changed a few things, both to make it less clearly identifiable for all involved and also to smooth the story out a bit, since life is never as simple as we'd like.

*****

I'd finally gotten to the point in my life where I realized I liked guys, not girls. Then a girl got me to enjoy both. In a couple of days, my life was turned on its head. My dreams had come true and then some! Not only did I get to see the hottest man I knew naked. I got to watch him have sex. I got to see his beautiful ass pump as he fucked his girlfriend and dumped his loads deep inside her. But this wasn't something where I just got to watch. Amazingly, Todd's girlfriend, Debbie, wanted me. So I'd gotten laid multiple times, and okay, I was attracted to guys, but fucking her felt awesome. Beyond my wildest dreams! And then it got better. As we all slept, exhausted from all our fun, I woke up to the man of my dreams sucking me. Then I got to suck him and swallow his load. It was too much to believe, but three horny teens did what three horny, uninhibited teens can do when it all clicks! Best of all, Debbie was a kinky girl who actually thought watching Todd and me go at it was hot. Her only condition was that we keep fucking her, too. She didn't need to tell us twice!

We finally got our sleep. We'd cum so much, I'd lost track of how many times, so we slept soundly. We finally woke up, I don't know how many hours later, and it was smiles all around. As well as morning breath! Yeah, romantic. I know. So we stretched, got out of bed and headed to the bathroom for mouthwash and other morning necessities. Todd and I were both somewhat hard—hey, teens in the morning, so that's to be expected—even after we peed. But we all were hungry again, too.

As we put on enough clothes to not startle the neighbors if someone saw in a window, we headed to the kitchen. The fridge was pretty well stocked, and in another surprise, Todd got to work making breakfast. Bacon, eggs, the works. And it all was pretty good! The boy was full of surprises! As he did, Deb and I stayed out of the way and just talked.

She almost never stopped flirting, but it also was nice to just chat. I got to know her better, and I liked that. Todd, in complete gentleman mode, served us breakfast, and we all got ready for what I was sure would be another fun day! After we ate, another big moment came... when I called home to check in. And that's when things really took a turn, but not one I wanted! I was told we had a family thing to do, and I had to get home. I'd like to think I didn't whine like a kid at that point, but I probably did. Talk about disappointing! To be dragged away from the greatest time of my life! But it was made clear that I had no choice, and I didn't want to get in so much trouble that I wouldn't be able to spend time with Todd & Debbie after this weekend. So I said I'd be home in a little while, and I hung up.

I must have looked crushed. Debbie looked like she was going to bust my chops, but then she seemed to think better of it. "Come here. It's okay."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "It's okay. This isn't the end. Just an interruption. And it sounded like you didn't have to go home right this minute."

"No, I have a little time." I agreed.

"Well, we shouldn't send you home frustrated, should we?" She smiled and kissed me.

And then I felt Todd press up behind me and wrap his arms around me from behind. And... oh, fuck! He was grinding against my ass! I could feel him pressing his cock into my crack through our clothes!

At that moment, always the least fun guy in the room, it occurred to me that anyone looking in could see us. So I got them to head back to Deb's bedroom. There wasn't much said, but it was an awesome feeling since we didn't miss a beat. I was between them, and they started peeling off what little I'd been wearing. Deb kept kissing me while Todd was licking my neck, grinding against me, rubbing my body, and... when did he get naked? Oh, who cares? I could feel his hard cock as he continued rubbing himself between the cheeks of my ass, but this time flesh-on-flesh. He wasn't going to try to fuck me, was he? I'd never done that! And right there? But no, in what I admit was both a relief and a disappointment, he broke away from me. We quickly wound up on the bed, and we all were kissing and rubbing each other.

Deb had her dirtiest smile on her face, as she said, "my pussy needs my men to take care of it!"

She was on her back, and Todd quickly got between her legs. In moments, he was fingering her and licking her. His tongue was darting into her pussy, and she was moaning and grabbing his head, her fingers buried in that beautiful, blond hair. I'd never get into eating pussy, but watching him do it was amazingly erotic!

I had lost a lot of my shyness and, by now, knew my every sexual impulse would be welcomed by these two, so I moved up and waved my throbbing cock over Debbie's mouth. She didn't say a thing. She just grabbed it and guided me in. She sucked me as I started thrusting. One of her hands moved from Todd's head to my ass, and her nails dug in as she made me feel amazing! Watching Todd eating her out as she moaned around my cock was awesome!

Then I had an idea. If Todd could do it to me...

I pulled back, and Debbie looked confused. But she was getting a pretty good tongue-fucking then, so she had that to keep her occupied! I moved down, and I don't think Todd even noticed at first. I got behind him and... no, I wasn't going to just try to fuck him. But like he did when we were standing up before, I got my hardon between his cheeks and started rubbing myself on his ass. Oh, it felt so good! To rub myself against the gorgeous, hard ass of my blond god! Well, he certainly noticed that!

He stopped what he was doing and looked back over his shoulder. I didn't stop. Just kept stroking back and forth. He chuckled a little and said, "we've created a sex monster!" Then he went back to licking Deb and left me alone. After another minute, I stopped. It's funny, since I've always had good staying power, but I almost shot my load on him just from the stimulation of the bottom of my cock rubbing on his ass!

Around then, Debbie sounded like she was cumming pretty hard on Todd's tongue and fingers. She was practically howling! As she started to come down, Todd was smiling up at her. She looked down at him and said, "why are you just lying there? Fuck me, you asshole!" It took him about two seconds to move into position and slide right into her. Hottest thing ever, watching that man fuck! I could see the muscles of his thighs move, his ass clench and his balls hanging between his legs as he slid into her. In a moment, they both were moaning. For a few minutes, I just enjoyed the show. I moved next to them, watching him thrust and her writhe under him. I admired the muscles running along his body, his near-flawless skin and the way I could see his ribs-even those were covered in rippling muscle-as he breathed deep while he moved on top of her and deep inside her! Todd's jaw hung open as he panted, and they'd occasionally share a deep kiss as they fucked. It was the most awesome sight!

I was stroking myself as I watched them and was thinking about getting sucked again when she told us to trade places. Todd didn't seem to mind. He pulled back slowly, both of them gasping as he sort of popped out of her pussy. Then I quickly got into position and slid all the way in. She was wet and open for me from all Todd had done already, and she let out a huge moan as I stretched her open even further. She felt hot and wet, and she was grabbing me from inside. The girl was just awesome at this, and I was loving every second!

I pushed into her as deep as I could, then pulled back, almost all the way out, then all the way back in. I got a good rhythm going and was doing great, moving faster but managing to share every inch I had as she grabbed at my arms. I was getting scratched up as she went wild, but that just got me to thrust harder! She was yelling my name as we fucked! And then I felt Todd behind me. He had positioned himself so his cockhead poked into my crack each time I pulled back. It was kind of fun and kinky, but he also worried me just a bit. But really, I couldn't even be bothered to look back at him. I was way too engrossed in fucking! And that's about the moment Debbie was getting really loud again. "Oh shit, keep going just like that! I'm going to cum again! Yeah, give me that big fucking cock! Yes! Yes!" And then she arched her back up off the bed as I kept thrusting, and I felt her pussy squeezing hard around my cock as she howled in pleasure! I grabbed her thighs as I kept thrusting in her.

I'm proud to say I kept going right through that and she was whimpering as we kept at it. I think she was staying on some semi-orgasmic high throughout, but then Todd wanted more. Gentleman that I was—not to mention being proud of having fucked her to orgasm again—I figured I should let him have a turn like he let me, so I pulled out, and Todd took my place. He slid right in, and they were at it again. I think this was the first time we were trading off mid-fuck. It was a fun new twist!

They kissed and fucked, and Todd was working on her nipples. At that point, I remember that I liked that, too. (Yes, I "remembered," as in, "oh yeah, that's fun!" It was just a weird time!) So I moved in and started sucking her left nipple, and she was making new noises and moans. I nibbled, too, and that really seemed to get to her. After a few minutes of working her nipple to a hard point, I pulled back, and she was panting so hard. She almost rolled her eyes back into her head! I looked up and saw Todd in ecstasy, his face inches from mine as they fucked. His hypnotizing blue eyes locked on mine and we moved together, our lips locking and our tongues wrestling. There was something amazingly erotic about being passionately connected to him like this as he was moving inside someone else's body. I could have cum right then! And I guess he was on the same wavelength, because we still were kissing, my hand on the back of his head, as he moaned, "oh, oh, ohhhh!" in my mouth and started shooting in Deb. She moaned, too, and his thrusts became erratic as he filled her with his hot seed. He kept at it, with slowing thrusts, for another minute and then slowly pulled out of her.

Never one to resist the urge to mess with one of us, Debbie said to Todd, "You know, you're supposed to kiss me, not him, when you cum in my pussy, right, you fucking whore?" Despite the words, it clearly was said with amusement. We all laughed. Todd was still kneeling between her legs and panting. His cock hadn't deflated yet, and he was still leaking some cum.

Somewhere along the way, I'd lost all restraint. But after what we'd been doing, why not? So I said, "You're going to make a mess with that thing!" He looked down at it and shrugged. I added, "well, we can't have that." Then I quickly moved down there and took him in my mouth. He gasped and shuddered, as I sucked him, capturing those last drops of cum and feeling his well-fucked cock throb in my mouth. He was moaning, but he also was kind of shaking.

Then he said, "Jess, you have to stop! It's too sensitive!"

I didn't want to stop, but I wanted to do what my lover liked. So I stopped. And Debbie said, "That was so hot and kinky! I love it! But I love the way you boys fuck me, too, so get back here and finish the job!" She clearly meant me, since Todd was done for the moment and I hadn't cum yet.

I easily slid myself back inside her, Todd's hot cum covering my length. It was an amazing as ever. She cried out. I moaned. We started moving in time with each other. It was amazing! And then we stopped so she could get on her hands-and-knees. Looking back, I don't think we'd done much but missionary at that point. I hadn't cared, because when you feel like you're in paradise, who cares if there are other versions of paradise?! Still, she wanted it from behind, and I wasn't going to argue with anything she wanted! I had to line up a little differently, but it only took a moment and I was back inside her. Being up like this, she was able to push back at me better. Soon, we were fucking hard, our bodies really slapping together. She was getting louder and louder, and before long, yeah, she was cumming again. I felt like such a stud! Before long, I gave my last few thrusts, and I could feel my cock flex and pulse, as I flooded her with more cum, my load adding to what was left of Todd's (a lot of his was on the sheets and my balls by then from my fucking her!). She was pretty much incoherent by then, and we all were very happy!

We collapsed, trying to catch our breath. We were happy, even giggling together, and we all were stroking each other's bodies. But then reality set in, and I knew I had to go get cleaned up and head home. So I hit the shower. Alone this time, dammit, but that made sense under the circumstances. When I came out and started to get dressed, they still were naked.

I guess Debbie could see I wasn't happy. Heck, how could she not? She said, "don't feel bad. There's lots more to come! Do what you have to! I want lots more of that cock!" I smiled, and then she got me laughing with, "And so does he!" and she gave Todd a playful shove! He laughed, too.

What had I done to deserve this? I had no idea, but I also knew I was the luckiest guy around.

With that, I gave both of them a kiss and headed for the door. When I got home, everything seemed normal. No reason it shouldn't, but I guess I felt like the whole world had changed, so why was this all normal? But it was.

My mom said, "Hi, honey. Did you and Todd have fun?"

"Yes!" I said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic and also not like too much of a whiny teenager for being dragged away.

"That's good!" And she had this amused smile on her face that I couldn't quite figure out. "Just you boys hanging out?"

"Uh, yeah. Well, we saw some friends last night, but yeah, basically just us," I said.

"Nice. Well, I'm glad you had fun!"

Her tone was weird. What was that about?

She added, "Okay, hon. If you want to go get ready, we have to leave in a little while." So I headed to my room. I dropped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling for a minute. I was thinking about what had happened this weekend, and I felt myself getting hard again. How? I mean, I'd cum so many times and harder than I ever thought possible, but I was getting hard again? Well, no time to jerk off, and I doubt I'd feel satisfied anyhow. How could the best jerk-off session even compare? So I got up and headed to the bathroom. Let me just have a quick piss before we headed out to do wholesome family stuff. Sigh.

So I did that and went to wash up. I was checking my hair in the mirror and then I saw it. OH. MY. GOD. I'd forgotten...

During all of our fun, Todd had put a nice, big hickey on my neck!! I'd just told my mom that it was basically just me and him, and she couldn't possibly have missed this! I didn't cover it with my collar or anything. It was there for the world to see! Actually, the shirt I was wearing couldn't really have covered it. But it didn't matter, since I'd forgotten about it. I was mortified! What did my mom think? She was pretty cool—both of my parents were—but I didn't mean for her to see this!

Too late now. No wonder she sounded like that! She had to think Todd and I were fooling around. Well, I guess that would be accurate. And what could I say? Oh, it's okay, mom, we're also fucking his girlfriend, too? No, that certainly wouldn't help. I spent a few minutes in a mindless panic, but I finally calmed down and decided to pretend nothing had happened. What else could I do? But I went and changed shirts! I got the one with the biggest collar I had and put that on. If someone was looking for it, they probably could still spot part of the hickey, but it wouldn't be so obvious.

I went back downstairs. In hindsight, I can see that my mom actually was enjoying my situation. She probably was a little worried, the way all parents worry when a kid discovers his sexuality, but she was enjoying this. She looked at me and said, "Much better shirt choice! I think that will look nice with the family!" (Translation: "Glad you hid the hickey, my darling little man-whore." Okay, mom never would say that, but close enough!) And so we all headed out to a day of wholesome fun, meeting up with more family.

The rest of the weekend was boringly similar to so many others in my prior life, and that was okay. I was sure Todd and Debbie were fucking their brains out, but I really couldn't complain.

When the weekend ended, it was time to head back to school. I wasn't sure how to feel, but I decided to do my best to act like nothing had changed. I went to school, and I went to my classes. Did I mention I was a good student? Well, I was. Some part of me would like to say I was some kind of bad boy, but that really wasn't me. Not even a little. So I went back to my regular routine. One class after another. And then we reached the period when I had History class. I did mention that Debbie sat behind me in History class, didn't I? Somehow, I'd put that out of my mind until right before that period. And then it hit me. Somehow, it became tougher to put one foot in front of the other. Still, I did it. And I got there. And I found my seat. And she came in, smiled at me and sat down behind me.

For a while before we all hooked up, she'd been flirting with me, but I never thought things would go where they did. Well, now when she sat behind me and rubbed her knees in my back (one of the things she always did), I instantly got hard as a rock. I'd kissed this girl, been blown by her, fucked her and shot my DNA deep inside her. Things definitely had changed! She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Best. Fuck. Ever." OMG, I was throbbing! I also was hoping no one else could hear her. I don't know why. Most guys would be crowing. Weren't guys supposed to brag about their conquests? And to have the girl saying that? I'd like to say I was too much of a gentleman, but it was more like I was too much of a mess to know what to do. But she definitely seemed pleased!

Then class started, and she pretty much knocked it off. Thankfully! Class seemed to go very slowly that day, but eventually it ended. As we got up to leave, she said she wanted me again... and soon! Well, I wasn't complaining! But I was going to go on with my regular life, too, even though my dick just wanted more.

In my boring, everyday student life, I was yearbook editor and took most of the photos. Yeah, I know, what a fucking dweeb. But hey, I liked it. Besides, in my defense, I was by then a dweeb getting laid, so it was all good!

After school, there was a soccer match. Normally, that would mean going to take photos of the hot boys (and there were several) on the soccer team, as well as anyone I could enjoy watching on the opposing team. All of that used to make good fantasy material for jerking off later. But things had changed, hadn't they? Now, instead of just admiring Todd's awesome legs and ass in his little soccer shorts, I was looking at my lover. It was beyond distracting!

Still, I had a job to do, so I took my photos. I'm actually pretty good at it! The match went well. It was a close and intense match, but we won, 3 to 2. Then I headed back to the yearbook office. No one else was there, but I left the office door unlocked as I started to review the shots I'd gotten. As I did, I heard someone come in. Then there was the clear sound of cleats on linoleum. I heard them stop right behind me and quickly knew what was going on. Especially since the person was right behind me, so close I could feel breath on my neck. And then there was one other thing.

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers
12