Str8 to Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
Drew thinks he's escaped Mark, Drew is wrong.
3.6k words
4.33
351.5k
209

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GGandG
GGandG
879 Followers

Chapter 3 is currently being held in a secret location as it was deemed too hot and too perverted by the king of France. If you find this jump in in time upsetting, please contact the United Nations Erotic Short Stories Bureau to file your complaints.

We know jump ahead to chapter 4, already in progress...

Chapter 4:

After the incident on the greyhound bus I was convinced it was all over, done with. I had left town, Mark wouldn't know where. I can't even look half my family members in the eye anymore, thank god they don't know it was me, most of them anyway.

It's three months latter, I'm living with my aunt in another state, I'm in another school district. No one knows me here. No one knows about my past. Looking back, it's insane. Me and Mark used to be friends. Then we both got a bit too sexually frustrated, a bit too high. Mark tricked me into sitting on his dick, soon he was raping me, but that wasn't enough for him. He got addicted to the power. Soon it wasn't enough just to dominate and rape me, he was whoring me out to all our friends, then half the community. He made enough money to buy a truck. I hate him, but when I think about it, I get this feeling in my ass and my dick goes rock hard, I can't help it.

I got out though, and I was sure it was all behind me. I was sort of right. It was behind me, right up behind me, and getting closer. But I didn't know it yet. I was getting over all of it, back in school, stupid enough to think I was in control of my life.

There's this girl in my Trig class, we've been getting friendly. She's just a bit shorter them me, with smooth white skin like fine china. She's skinny, not much of a chest but she's got a great ass, and such beautiful full lips, which she paints pink. This girl has very long very red hair, not orange mind you, but bright red. We're just friends right now but I feel like we're getting closer. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and my asshole hurts, I am sure I can taste something salty, and I can feel that I've cum all over myself. I know what I was dreaming about, even if I don't remember it. But this isn't about proving my manhood, I'm really falling for this girl. She's helping me forget about all that, her name is Trisha. She's so hot, but she's an outcast like I was. When I look into her big round eyes, I just feel good.

It's crazy how she just introduced herself to me at lunch, out of the blue. Like she saw something in me I was having trouble seeing in myself. I met her about a month after I got here and we've been friend's ever since.

Then it happened. Something that had been happening in my nightmares before I even left. I saw him. My puppet master, my devil, I saw Mark! She begged me to take her to the big game but the visiting team was from my old school. No way I could show my face. Trisha begged and begged, I felt like I would lose any shot I had with her if I said no. In all the time I knew her she she never mentioned sports but she confessed that watching those burly rugby players slam into each other made her hot. At first I was jealous, but I quickly realized that the sexual energy she built up at the game would have to be spent somewhere, and if I could keep her away from the players she just might spend it on me.

Also it was a sport Mark wasn't into, so I figured as long as we didn't get too close to the players (they would all remember me, that's for sure, even the coach) I would be safe.

Trisha loved watching the game, during every tackle and show of brute force she squealed with joy. She was almost drooling. Everything was going great, it got chilly when the sun went down and Trisha moved in close to stay warm, squeezing me each time she got excited, she was so warm. And then at half time when the stands started to clear. I saw him, all the way in the front row but I saw him, and it all shattered like broken glass, it was Mark.

I started to sweat, my heart beat sped up and my dick went hard, so hard it hurt. I could already feel his huge cock balls-deep in my ass and he wasn't even looking at me. I could hear the sound of his hand slapping my sweaty bubble butt and he was half a field away.

I had to get out of there before he saw me, I tried to make an excuse but I couldn't think of anything so I just got up and ran away. My dick was straining against my pants so hard I ran with a limp. Trisha ran after me. She caught me just under the bleacher. I broke down in tears and told her everything. What Mark did to me, how confused I felt. She held and told me she had been abused to. She got in close and she hugged me. Her face pressed against mine and we started to kiss. Then she pulled back all of a sudden and I thought I'd offended her. She told me there was something she could give me that might make me feel better. Then she got down one her knees, right there in the dirt, unzipped my pants, fished out my dick and swallowed it. The whole thing happened so fast I didn't realize what she was doing until I felt her tongue on the base of my dick. She was blowing me right there behind the stands, with her juicy pink lips. Slobbering up and down my dick like a porn star. I was already rock hard and she deep throated my whole six inches without gagging. It felt so good, how could this shy girl be so talented? But she was, and she was doing a much better job then I ever did on Mark, oh god, Mark. Just as I thought of him I came came harder then I ever have in my entire life. She let streams of it flow down the sides of her mouth and she swallowed the rest. Then she got up, smiling her dirty smile at me, and kissed me, shoving her tongue down my throat and making me taste my own spunky semen. I moved my right hand near her her pierced belly button, then lower... but she moved my hand away, she said wanted me to save it, we would get a hotel room that weekend, and go all the way. Suffice to say that got me hard again.

The next day I went to school floating on a cloud. I spent the first three periods like I was high. And then fourth period came along, gym. Mr. Moanig was a drama coach, not even a real teacher, but for some reason he was hanging out with our gym teacher Mr. Harding. We were playing basket ball, and they both kept looking at me, chuckling. Fucking theater fag, like he could play ball any better.

Mr. Harding made me put away all the equipment by myself and he wouldn't even write me a note for the next class. No wonder everyone called him Mr. Hard-on.

So I get to the showers and everybody is gone already, I might as well take my time showering seeing as I'm going to be late to the next class anyway. Naked, hot water running down my back, I hear foot steps, and I drop the bar of soap I was holding. I turn around to see Mark, naked and half hard right behind me. I might of been able to run away if I hadn't of stepped right on that bar of soap and fell on all fours. I tried to crawl away. Crouched he chased me in circles around the shower room, waving his cock near my butt, jabbing near my hole. When I got close to the door he grabbed me by the hips, I'm so we and soapy he can just glide my entire body towards his cock head. He lines the fat head up with my asshole.

"Faggot, you don't know how much I've missed this."

And in on easy shove he worked his whole massive shlong up my rectum and his balls were resting against mine, covering them. Even his balls are dominating my balls.

"Ok guys, you paid up. Mmm yeah, still tight I see. I've got him secured, you can come in."

And in walks Hard-On and Moanig, both naked as jay-birds, both hard already. Mark couldn't help himself from starting to hump away, pulsating his dick in and out of my asshole, before my elders lined there cocks near my mouth. Moanig grabbed my head and pull me onto his dick while Hard-On rubbed his balls on top of my nose while he jacked himself. Moanig would let out a groan when his 7 inches gagged me, rubbing his grey pubic hair on my chin, he was old but pretty good shape. Unlike Hard-On who's flabby belly would smack my face every couple of times he jacked his cock. After a few minutes Hard-On put his dick in my mouth with Moanig's and they came at the same time, nearly choking me with their cum. Mark kept screwing my ass as cum spilled out of my gapping mouth, how could something so horrible make my dick so hard? With each slam from Marks angry pole I got closer and closer to cumming against my will. Then Mark starting slapping my butt over and over and came up my rectum like a fire hose, that warm familiar feeling, and I came to. I didn't want to but he just kept hitting and hitting that spot up my ass, and when I shot my load it was almost as good as when Trisha blew me. Mark dumped me on the shower room floor. The two old men high fived then left. I expected Mark to threaten me, blackmail me, or something, but he only said one thing before he left.

"I'll see you latter faggot."

Then I was alone, on the floor of the shower. Cum dripping out of my sore ass, just like old times. The spunk of these two old guys was pretty nasty, like sour milk, but I swallowed it anyways. After a few minutes I got up, cleaned myself, and left the showers.

I should of been depressed. I should of been wallowing in self pity or planning a new escape, but I wasn't. I had Trisha, and our big night was cumming up. We stayed in touch over the phone but I avoided school the for the next couple of days. After traveling more than 100 miles just to pork me in the ass I wouldn't put anything past him. All this fear, excitement, hope, and worry had me jacking off almost every hour, but the day before or big night I made myself abstain so I wouldn't be spent when I got with Trish, oh beautiful Trish.

When I got to the hotel Trisha kissed me at the door. She tasted so good, just like a girl should taste. Inside the hotel room room she had decorated the whole room with candles, making it hard to see anything except the bed in the candlelight. She moved me near the foot of the bed and she took off all my clothes, keeping hers on. I could tell she wanted this to be special so I just went with whatever she wanted.

She starts blowing me, harder then before, a lot harder. Pulling her cheeks in like a fish and swirling her tongue around my pole, it felt so good that when I felt a breeze on my back as if someone just opened the door very quietly, I ignored it. With both of her hands grabbing my ass as hard as possible she's got my whole dick and even my balls all the way in her mouth, I didn't know that was even possible. Just as I am about to place my hand on her head to feel her soft hair, someone pulls my harms behind me and holds me in place, very slowly, still sucking, Trisha pulls off from my dick, giving it one quick deep throat before it leaves her mouth with a pop. Trisha stands and smiles. I don't need to hear a voice to tell me it's Mark holding my arms behind my back, I can smell him. Trisha starts undressing in front of me with a devil's grin that reminds me of Mark.

"Trisha doesn't even go to your school you dumb faggot, Trisha isn't his real name. Meet Tommy."

Trisha is standing stark naked in front of me for the first time. Her tits aren't small like I thought, they don't even exist. She's got a flat, sleek, hairless chest that leads to her perfect stomach, just below that is a heart shaved into her matching red pubic hair, and below that is her dick, his dick! It's not till I'm looking square at it I finally realize, Trisha is a man! Trisha is Tommy! That blow job that meant so much for me, that proved I wasn't just Mark's bitch, that came from a man with a dick as big as mine, and Mark set the whole thing up.

I would find out latter the reason Trish, or rather Tommy, was an outcast wasn't even because he dressed like a girl, it was because he had a habit of seducing all the boyfriends and husbands of this small town, making the girls hate him, and the men had to pretend they hated him so no one suspected they were fucking him.

Mark had set up a my-space page for me saying I was a "lost and at risk teen," and there was a reward for info about me. Trisha, damn it, I mean Tommy saw the site after we met. She, I mean he, really did like me at first but the second he got into contact with Mark, and Mark flashed a few bill in front of her, I was set up.

With Mark still holding me immobile, Tommy fishes his dick out of his jeans and starts sucking it with the same enthusiasm she/he showed me that night behind the bleachers, then she pops off Marks rod and sticks her tongue up my ass, I didn't know a tongue could get that long! I'd never felt anything like it, the girl I love turns out to be a cross dresser named Tommy and all I can think about is that slimy long tongue shooting in and out of my asshole. Tommy alternates between sucking Mark's cock and rimming my asshole for a few minutes, Mark is moaning and Tommy is moaning back through his slurping and sucking. Then she lines Mark's dick up for him and he slams it in my ass hard as he can, it would hurt so much more if Tommy's tongue hadn't been driving me crazy.

Tommy turns around and starts blowing me again as Mark humps away. The way he is holding me I have to lean into him. Which means he isn't so much thrusting in and out of me, as he is forcing me to hump in tune with him. He's working me like a puppet, fucking Tommy's mouth through me, forcing me to hump in and out of those soft pink lips, the harder I try to fight it the better it feels. Screaming I ask how she/he could do this to me! She/he pops my dick out of the sider oh her/his mouth.

"Honey, you should consider yourself lucky. I am more woman than you could ever handle, and more man than you will ever be. Mark is gonna work you like a robot for me."

With my dick all slimy and wet, hard from the sucking, Tommy bends over in front of me and lines my dick up to her/his hole. No, I can't do this. I try to think unsexy thoughts, these two can rape and abuse me all they want but they can't make me fuck a man, can they? I try to think of the rain forest being cut down as Tommy spreads lubrication up and down the creese of her/his beautiful ass. I almost go soft thinking of road kill but Tommy starts doing a freaky lap dance in front of my crotch, rubbing the lubrication with her/his ass up and down my dick, and my balls, she/he looks back at me with a smile, like I'm the pervert! And I am rock hard again, too hard to go soft without release. My bell is right up against her surprisingly tight hole.

I scream no, you cant!

"Honey, I can do anything I fucking want!"

On instinct I back up as much as I can away from her/hole, I can't let this happen. Backing up just shoves the hard painful two inches of Mark's cock, the two inches he has trouble keeping inside cause his schlong has so many inches, pounds my prostate forcing a squirt of pre cum to shoot out of my cock and right onto the center of Tommy's hole. My whole body shutters and I can't help it, I moan. Mark speaks while grunting.

"Tommy, do you really want my second dick up you ass?"

What, he's referring to my penis as his second dick? I'm not even a whore to them, I'm just a sex toy!

"Please baby please, hump that warn dildo up my ass!"

Don't do it, I yell as my leaking prick is placed between her smooth and warm ass cheeks once again.

"Do you deserve it, have you been a bad girl?"

"I've been so so so bad big daddy! I'm even taping this right now so we can black male this dildo latter, please shove it in me? I deserve to be punished."

"You devious fucking whore, you do deserve this!"

Suddenly I notice how huge my dick looks, with Mark's cock up my ass it's like I've gained some of his bigness, but that's a crazy thought! I've so overly excited that my cock, which used to be all boring and average, like Bruce Banner, has turned into the incredible Hulk. And just like Banner with the Hulk, I have no power to stop this new monster between my legs as Mark thrusts his hips forward, thus thrusting my hips forward, making me penetrate Trisha's, I mean Tommy's, impossibly tight ass hole. Oh god, my dick is inside another man!

We all scream in unison. Mark let go of my arms, my ass is pegged between them now like a lego brick. I try to push them both away, but either they're too sweaty or I'm to weak cause I just keep rubbing them both. I've become delirious with the feeling of Tommy's soft, warm, oh so tight asshole squeezing up and down my larger then ever shaft. If I could've formed a thought at that moment I would of wondered how someone as slutty as Trisha/Tommy could have a hole that tight, but I was done with thinking. I was a dildo now. I was humping away on my own, getting my prostate pounded in the one direction, and my cock milked in the other. I became like a piston pulsating between them.

Tommy grabs my hand and places it one his/her cock and humps my sweaty palm while bounding up and down my pole, then it happens. Like an electrical current passing between us, first Mark's cock swells, then mine, then Tommy's. Suddenly I break out of my sex robot mind state and scream in fear, I am truly worried that what's about to happen could kill me . It could give me a me a heart attack or just explode my entire brain out of my ears.

"This is too much!" I scream.

"There's no such thing as too much!" Trisha croons.

"Would you to faggots shut the fuck up, ugh, oh god!" Mark slaps my ass then slaps Trisha's.

"YES!!!""

"NO!!!"

"YES!!"

And we all explode at the same time. Mark fills my ass with his hot cum, I fill Trisha with more cum than imagined I ever had, it drips out of her like a leaking damn while I'm still hard. Tommy shoots so hard and so much it splashes off the wall and hits us both. She spays all over the room, screaming like a mad woman. She hits everything in the small hotel room, even putting out most of the candles. but somehow misses Mark. Everything in the room is streaked with cum as Mark pushes me off him and I collapse on top of Trish onto the floor. We are two sweaty, cum covered rags on the floor, and Mark is dry as a bone.

"You two clean up, you're both working tonight."

"Yes sir, big daddy. " Trish whimpers.

I respond, "Yes sir," to. Mark cleans his dick off on the curtains then leaves. I feel very bad for the maid who will have to clean this up. In just a few minutes we would be showering, primping ourselves, applying make-up, and getting ready to make money for Mark. But for next few minutes we just lay there, my cock still hard and still inside Trish. I look over and see that she is smiling, then I realize, so am I...

GGandG
GGandG
879 Followers