Straight Girl Turned at Le Chateau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny backed away and was soon again sitting across from me. She smiled and said, "Thank you, you have a very unique taste."

"Thank you," I replied, the compliment so surreal.

Just then I glanced over and saw that Sara had joined Jane at the table, the beautiful blonde on all fours on the floor.

I couldn't believe how crazy this night had gone so far.

Megan asked, "So, you haven't answered if you want to continue this journey of sexual self-discovery."

Before I could answer, Cara spoke again. "Only two games left and you all will play in the last one, but first, Don't Scream. Your task is to be the last to scream in euphoria as you sit on the Sybian."

Megan purred, "I hope you get drawn."

"I don't," I quickly countered.

Jenny added, "This is so hot to watch."

Megan called out, "I nominate Beth."

Cara looked over and smiled, "Nomination accepted."

I gasped. I looked at Megan and she said, soft but firm, "If you're considering being my pet, then you will obey and go compete. Plus, after Jenny's masterful tongue, and your inability to have multiple orgasms, you should easily win."

I looked at Jenny, I looked over to Jane and Sara and I returned my look to Megan. My head was spinning, but my emotions controlling me I stood up and said, "Yes, Mistress."

I walked to the stage while Cara called out two other names I didn't hear.

Soon, I was straddling a plastic cock as Cara explained the rules. I only was vaguely listening, so self-conscious that an entire bar was about to watch me get fucked by a Sybian. I understood that the last one to cum wins and that was about it.

I closed my eyes, and heard Cara count down from three and then my toy started vibrating. I was instantly thankful for Jenny's tongue, as the vibrations were amazing. All I owned was an old school vibrator and this was way more intense. I could feel my body instantly wanting to ride the machine.

My legs spread wide, I felt so dirty, and yet so exhilarated, the buzzing creating such teasing pleasure. I could hear moans around me and I wondered if they were closer to orgasm than me.

Time seemed to stand still as I pondered all I had done today. I had eaten out a stranger, been eaten out by a stranger, and now was sitting on a Sybian in front of a whole bar of lesbian strangers. I should have been mortified, I should have stood up and run out of there, yet instead I felt a calming sensation pass through me as I accepted this was indeed the beginning of my sexual self-discovery.

"And Becky is out," Cara declared, as I heard a loud scream of pleasure to my left.

"Only Beth and Zelda left," Cara continued, "which means we will add to the rules. Both of you will now bounce up and down."

My eyes finally opened at the additional expectation and I could see everyone watching me. Megan watching intently, Jenny smiling as if it was her on the Sybian, Sara with her pet massaging her feet, Jane giving me a wink and the rest watching as if watching a sporting event. Suddenly wanting to put on a show, I began riding the cock, pursing my lips and moaning softly. Although I had never had multiple orgasms within a few hours of each other, I felt as if that might change today as well.

I stared at Megan the whole time, wanting her to see I was doing this for her. Her eyes never left mine either and I could feel my second orgasm rising. I no longer cared about winning, I wanted to come, to come twice, to scream bloody murder as I came in front of all these strangers.

Suddenly, the other girl screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuck."

A rush of excitement at winning as well as my own rising orgasm had my head a babbling mess. I closed my eyes and moaned, now really riding the plastic vibrating cock, "Oh yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm comiiiiiiiing."

Although not as intense as my first orgasm, my body spasmed like I was in epileptic shock, as I continued riding the cock throughout my orgasm.

Cara announced, "We have a winner, barely, Beth!"

The crowd clapped as I opened my eyes and finally stopped fucking myself, while realizing I was cupping my own breasts. I stopped doing that as well as Cara continued "And our winner gets two prizes. One, she gets to keep her Sybian and two, she will be one of the seven competing in our final game, the annual, 'Are You Afraid of the Dark'."

I instantly wondered what that game was as I slowly, awkwardly, with pussy juice leaking down my leg, got off the Sybian.

Cara announced, "We will start in half an hour."

Music started pumping as the Sybians were moved off and the dancing resumed. I awkwardly walked to Megan who was now sitting with not only Jenny, but another young girl, who was sitting beside Jenny.

Jane called out, "Bitch, get over here."

I looked at Megan who nodded, as if giving me permission, and I headed over to Jane's table.

"So, enjoying yourself?" Jane asked, Sara's blonde pet under the table assumedly pleasuring one of them.

"It's been enlightening," I answered, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of saying she was right.

"How so?" Jane asked.

"That is for me to know and you to find out," I quipped, playing aloof.

"I think you owe me a cunt licking," Jane bluntly said.

"I think you owe me a cunt licking," I quickly countered.

"Will your new Mistress give you permission?" Jane asked.

My face went red. "What?"

"I know Megan. She loves training virgins and you are as virgin as they get, well at least you were," Jane said.

Sara added, "Leave her alone, Jane. Beth, go sow your lesbian oates."

I turned to walk away before deciding to give Jane an olive branch, "By the way, Jane, thanks."

Jane smiled, "Oh, I expect a very personal thank you one day."

I nodded, sensing I would indeed soon be tasting Jane's nectar. I returned to Megan's table and was introduced to Jenny's girlfriend Ashley, brought a drink by an older brunette along with her business card and had the rules of 'Are You Afraid of the Dark' explained to me (which is seven girls get glow in the dark strap-ons and must, in complete darkness, find and fuck as many women to orgasm as possible in thirty minutes).

I was overwhelmed, but also I really had to go pee.

I excused myself and went to the restroom where I was in for even more surprises. As I entered the bathroom I walked in on a large, older woman on her knees being urinated on. I stopped and stared as if I had just witnessed a car accident. My mouth dropped open as the older woman opened her mouth to catch the pee.

Shaking my head, I went to an open stall, sat down and instantly peed. As I cleared my head, I heard moaning in the stall to my right. "That's it, suck on my clit you little slut."

I noticed there was a glory hole type of opening in the stall wall, which was odd for a lesbian bar, but refrained from looking even though I was curious.

I finished peeing, washed my hands and walked out and returned to the table.

Sitting down, I asked, "Is there always a woman to pee on in there?"

"Did you pee on Olga?" Megan asked.

"No," I shook my head, "but I witnessed it occur."

"She isn't always here, but she loves golden showers," Megan said, before adding, "in this club there is every kink."

"So it seems," I nodded, before asking the question that was driving me nuts, "How old are you, Jenny?"

"Eighteen," she answered.

Megan added, "This club has connections and thus has exceptions to the state laws."

"How so?" I asked, curious.

"Oh, you'll learn all that in good time," Megan answered, giving a knowing smile. "By the way, was I mistaken or was that multiple orgasms?"

"Yes it was," I nodded.

"Want to have multiple, multiple orgasms?" Megan asked.

"I don't think that is possible," I answered, my body still weak from the last orgasm.

"Well, let's find out," she smiled, "but first, let's practice your pussy pleasing. There are two young, ripe pussies right under this table."

Instantly, my mouth watered. I didn't hesitate, the idea of tasting Jenny controlling my thoughts. I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

I slid back under the table, moved between Jenny's legs and buried my face in her pussy. She was incredibly wet and her taste, although similar to Megan's had its own distinct flavor. As with Megan, I explored her pussy with my tongue, wanting to tease her, before getting her off. Her soft moans turned me on and I parted her lips with my tongue and tried to tongue fuck her. It was challenging, awkward and exhilarating trying to fuck someone with my tongue. Her moans increased and, sensing she was getting close, I slid a finger inside her as I moved my lips to her clit. Tugging on her clit, I began finger fucking her and she grabbed the back of my head, tightened up and came on my mouth.

She didn't come as excessively as Megan, but her nectar was just as sweet, just as addicting. Any wondering if I was a lesbian, or at the very minimum bi, was gone. I would eat pussy at any chance given. Thankfully, another chance was waiting right under the table.

I moved awkwardly to Ashley, who was also wearing thigh highs, which seemed to be the lingerie piece for lesbians, and buried my face in her panty-less crotch. I replicated the slow first licking, but she moaned and demanded, "Faster, lick me faster."

I obliged, sensing she was already horny and ready to get off. I licked faster, flicking on her clit, making her legs twitch and in only a couple of minutes, if that, she came on my face too. Unlike the last two, she was a gusher, like in the porn movies, and my face was literally drenched in cum. I kept licking, savouring her unique, slightly fishy taste.

Finally, I returned to my seat and not even realizing I said it, my submissive side coming out, I said, "Thank you, Mistresses."

Megan laughed, "Do you think you're ready for three Mistresses? Four if I know Jane?"

I stammered, "I-I-I don't even know why I said that."

"I do," Megan smiled, "You're just coming to grips with what you need to be sexually satisfied and just beginning to understand who you are."

"I don't have a clue who I am anymore," I countered.

"That is why you need a loving, caring, strong-willed Mistress," Megan said.

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

Megan gave me a card and said, "Text me with your number so I can get in contact with you. We will start your training soon, but I am busy this weekend with my son."

"You have a son?" I questioned, even though the answer was obvious.

"Like you, I wasn't always a lesbian. And, like you, I have been disappointed in men," she nodded. "Now go and enjoy the rest of the evening with your friends."

Thank you, Mistress," I nodded, taking the card. "And it was great to meet you two."

"You too," Jenny smiled.

I was walking towards Jane and Sara when Cara came back on stage and announced, "And now it's time for the final game of the evening."

I froze in my tracks.

Cara called, "Come on up here, Beth."

I turned and walked on stage as Cara announced the remainder of the names. Soon all seven of us were wearing strap-ons as Cara explained the rules.

"Every patron here needs to get on all fours as soon as the lights go out. Your goal is to avoid getting fucked by the seven contestants, although some of you probably won't fight to hard," Cara announced and teased.

"The contestant who gets the most women off in thirty minutes will be the winner," she announced.

"Are we ready?" Cara asked.

Hoots and hollers echoed through the establishment.

"May I join?" A voice asked from behind us, a voice I recognized.

"Of course," Cara said, "Welcome, Governor Green."

"Thank you," she nodded, as I looked behind and saw a scantily clad Governor Green. Even after all that had transpired today, this left me utterly speechless.

The Governor winked at me and said, "Good show on the Sybian, my dear."

"T-t-thanks," I said, unable to fathom I was talking to the Governor of our state, or that she had just complimented me for riding a Sybian.

"Alright, there will be eight cocks on the hunt for cunt," Cara declared. "On three, two, one, lights off!"

Just before the lights were off, I glanced over to see where Jane was. I didn't care about winning, but I was determined to fuck Jane before she fucked me.

As the lights went out, I began walking with determination towards the area where Jane and Sara were.

I bumped into a couple of crawling girls, almost tripping, before reaching the area Jane was in. I got on my knees, using the glow of my cock to vaguely see as I bumped into someone. Frustrated that I really couldn't tell who anyone was, I held the girl's hips, lifted up her skimpy dress, tugged her panties down and slid into her cunt.

"Oh God," the stranger, who wasn't Jane or Sara, moaned.

Feeling confident in the dark, I asked, "You like that?"

"God, yes, fuck me harder," she begged.

Having never fucked someone before, I can't explain the rush of adrenaline that came with it. I began slamming into her, our bodies colliding with each deep thrust.

All around me was moaning, as assumedly seven other girls were getting fucked.

Suddenly, another girl joined us, crawling under the girl and licking the girl's clit, creating a double pleasure. In seconds, the girl's moans got louder and she babbled, "Oh God, so good, so fucking, shit, shit, suck my clit, yes, yes, fuuuuuuuuck."

A couple strokes later, I pulled out, felt around for the cunt licker's pussy, repositioned myself between her legs and slid my cock inside her.

She moaned as I filled her. I liked the power of having a cock and after slowly fucking her to get comfortable, I began fucking her harder.

Unlike the first woman, this second girl didn't talk, just gave soft moans even as her breathing got heavier. I fucked her for what seemed like an eternity, her moans suddenly turning into squeals, which was both adorable and humorous...she sounded like she was almost sneezing like a diva princess with each deep thrust.

I barely could hold my laughter when she finally came as her strange sounds came faster, like a machine gun of sneezes until she finally let out a loud, "Aaaaaaah-chooey."

I pulled out and continued my hunt for cunt, particularly Jane or even Sara. I crawled through the bodies of women, all us cunt hunters seemingly in the same vicinity. The moans of passion and lust echoed through the room and I wondered if others were creating their own sexual adventures. I moved a few feet and saw a leash which I thought may be Sara's pet in someone's hand.

I grabbed the hand, pushed her onto the floor, and slid my cock in her cunt. I grunted, "what a tight cunt you have."

"Beth," Sara moaned.

"Sara," I countered, pretending to act surprised. "This has been a crazy night."

"That's putting it mildly," she agreed.

"There's no going back from tonight," I continued.

Jane's voice chimed in, "That was always the plan."

"Be careful," I joked, "the hunter has become the hunted."

"Is that so?" she questioned, flirtatiously.

"Get on all fours beside Sara," I ordered.

"I thought I was the Mistress," Jane quipped.

"Not while the lights are off," I replied, "Now get on your knees."

"Yes, Mistress," Jane answered, her tone playful.

As I slowly fucked Sara, I felt Jane move beside her.

I pulled out of Sara and demanded, "Beg Jane," as I moved behind her and rubbed the plastic cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, "Beth has turned into a Domme."

"Now, slut," I demanded, slapping her ass.

"Fuck me, Beth," Jane moaned.

"That's it?" I asked, moving back to Sara and sliding my cock inside her.

"Really?" Jane asked, suddenly annoyed.

Sara moaned, "That's it, fuck me, Beth, shove that big dick in me."

"It seems one is more eager than the other," I quipped.

Jane turned around, and begged, "Let me suck your cock, before you fuck me."

"That's better," I approved, pulling back out of Sara and felt Jane sucking my cock.

Sara whined, "Hey, what about me?"

"I think this is a fuck one friend, fuck a second friend free night," I joked. "Now get back on all fours, Jane."

Jane quickly obeyed, and added, "Shove that dick in me."

"And me," Sara added.

"I'll take turns," I said, as I slid into Jane and fucked her hard for ten quick thrusts. I then pulled out and did the same thing to Sara. I continued the ten thrusts back and forth until both begged me to focus on them.

"Please, stop teasing me," Sara whined, when I pulled out again.

Jane added, "Finish me off."

I demanded, as I slid back into Jane, "Bounce back on my cock, slut."

She quickly obeyed, "We've really turned on the naughty haven't weeeeeeee."

"Once the door is opened," I joked, as I felt Jane bounce on my glowing dick.

In a couple of minutes Jane screamed, "Yesssssssssssssss."

After a couple more deep backwards thrusts, I pulled out, moved to Sara and slid back into her. She quickly bounced back on my cock as well, deciding to get herself off.

It didn't take long before Sara too was coming, her orgasm cascading through her as she collapsed forward.

I didn't know how much time I had left, but it didn't matter. Jane sat up and kissed me, unbuckling my strap-on. She whispered, "Now it's time to get you off."

She pushed me onto the ground, and buried her face into my cunt while Sara began playing with my breasts.

Jane slid her fingers inside me, while simultaneously sucking on my clit, creating an amazing pleasure inside me. She hooked her fingers inside and I finally learned I do indeed have a g-spot as she began tapping on it.

"Oh fuck," I screamed.

"Who's the boss now?" Jane asked.

"You arrrrrrrre," I moaned, knowing that deep down I was way more a submissive than a dominant.

My orgasm close, the lights suddenly came on, but I didn't care. I begged, closing my eyes the light seemingly so bright, "Fuuuuck, get me offffffff."

Seconds later I came, as Jane slid a second finger inside me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed, not caring who was watching me orgasm on the floor.

A couple of minutes later, Jane pulled her fingers out of me, pulled me up and kissed me. I was so weak, I could barely walk as Cara spoke.

"As is always the case, everyone wins in 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark'," Cara declared. "I hope you enjoyed the games and have a great rest of the night."

The music started, as Jane and Sara and I ended up seated back at the table we started at a while ago.

I looked across and saw Megan's table was empty.

As I sat back, my body spent, I replayed the crazy evening.

I looked at Sara, who was patting the head of her blonde pet; I looked at Jane who was finishing a drink while looking at me.

I smiled and said, "So what are we doing tomorrow?"

Jane laughed, "Its already tomorrow."

"Okay," I laughed back. "What are we doing today?"

Sara added, "Well, we do have a pet to play with."

"Let's go back to my place," Jane suggested.

"And do what?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I think we can think of something," Jane shrugged.

Sara added, as we began walking out, "Have you two ever done anal?"

The end