Straight Guy Curious Bath House

Story Info
Another bath house story.
1.3k words
3.76
21k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. I am a bi guy who enjoys being pegged. I am a submissive kinky bottom who enjoys being taken advantage off. Just thinking about this story makes me hard. It was a dark rainy day outside and i decided to go to a bath house and i had recently cleaned up my body from extra hair. I figured if i was going to play around i wanted to be clean. I just enjoy it more that way and it makes me feel sexy.

I went to bath house and when i do i turn into someone else. I am extremely shy, but my heart races looking for excitement. I get out of my clothes, wear a home made g string that i made out of a tank top, and within the same material i took extra material out and used them as anklets, and wrist chains, and a lil choker. I fold the towel that they give me 3 times so that you can see my ass sticking out kinda like a daizy duke short and i have the side of the gstring sticking out from the sides so it looks like i am wearing something underneath very skimpy. i like to get attention but when i get attention from other then my type i just walk away.

When my type asks me to play i freeze and let them feel me up normally. So i walked around this place looking around for almost 20 minutes, i had people looking at me wanting to touch me and others who didnt care and just interested in what i was wearing. I like the tall white daddy looking types who are aggressive. In my head i want the dad who asks me and i deny them to follow me and pursue me and make me submit.

I walk around and start to get hornier and i go into a dark corner and lick my finger rub the precum on my finger and start to finger my ass under my towel which looks like a short skirt. I thought no one was there and looking and i hear something i turn around and look further into a dark corner and see this older dad type looking at me. I immediately freeze as he sees me i stop fingering pull down my towel and try to escape from the corner. He stops me and my heart is beating out of my chest as i dont know what to do. He pushes me a little and pins me against the wall with his cock throbbing against my ass between my cheeks. He pulls my hands up lifts my towel up and pulls his boxer down a little bit and rubs his precum on my ass both cheeks and he puts it between the g string and he knows he has me now. He turns me around and kisses my neck holding my hands with one hand. He grabs his cock wipes the precum on his finger and brings it under my nose making me smell it. He says you like the smell boy, and i am frozen looking at him wondering what he is going to do next. He rubbed the precum from his cock all around my lips and mouth and then shoved his fingers in my mouth and said suck it you slut. I obliged and then he pushed my head down and rubbed his cock around my lips teasing me, on my chin, on my cheeks, and he sat down now.

My tongue was sticking out and he was smiling as he bounced his cock up and down on my tongue and face, and he said suck my cock you fucking slut. I felt degraded but it was he wanted and at that moment i was there to please him. Others started to form around and watch as I was on all fours now and he grabbed the lil choker thing i had on. My ass was sticking out and if someone wanted to stick there cock in there they probably could have but no one did, i think they were enjoying the show too much. He then holding on to the choker on my neck brought me back to his room, I guess i deserved that having that on me right. Soon as i got in his room he put a collar around my neck and kept the door open, he said everyone will see how much of a slut i am and love his cock.

He then put restraints on each of my limbs and said told me to continue sucking on his big cock. It was at least 8" and all i could fit in my mouth was the head. He told me not to worry and it would be fine. What i enjoyed the most was him bringing my head up and down with the collar as i sucked him off and he fingered my ass with his thumb. He used his prelube and my spit to open up my ass. There was about 3 others just watching in amazement how he controlled me. He then hog tied me, had me in a position where my knees where on my chest, and i was leaning on my shoulders so my cock was facing my mouth.

So here i am restrained hard as a rock, with a cock in my mouth and ass in the ass. He had a small whip and my ass was facing the door and he slowly but gradually open my hole by whipping it and spitting in my ass. I was in so much pleasure i was loosing control but he was in complete control. He then proceeded up stick his cock from my mouth to my ass, but i told him i don't do unprotected and he said he would only stick the head in there to lube it up and if i did not like it he would stop. He cock was like a precum machine because it was so wet, probably from the back of my throat. He would go to my mouth make me gag on his cock use that spit to lube my ass.

He had so much of my own spit on my asshole that i thought it was lubed. When he was ready, he stuck his mushroom head deep in me as the other guys watched and i told him to continue but slowly as it was too big for my tight hole. The other guys were loving this a sub tied up and huge cock in my ass with spit on my face. He then invited the other guys in there which i found out where waiting for him to give the word.

Once he was in me he forcefully went in me and i came immediately, and the cum went all over my face and mouth. He told me he was not done yet, His friends came which were 2 of them and they each stuck there huge cocks in my mouth and wiped the cum off my mouth and put it in my mouth. He would not stop fucking me and would not let them either. They both cummed in my mouth and then he said it was his turn. He took his cock out and stuck his fingers in there and then told me to suck his cock like my life depended on it. Then he took his fingers out and each time i sucked harder he would whip my open ass harder and harder until i had his cock all the way in my mouth and he shot his load deep in my throat and when i felt that and the whip i shot again also. He took his cock out while shooting and it mixed with mine.

He wiped my cum and his together with his cock and made me slowly lick it off. He did not let me go until he whipped my open ass some more and made me beg him for it. I have never been in that type of bondage situation before but he gave me dreams over and over again. i was his bitch, slave, slut and he knew he owned me.

The next time i went there i had a collar on immediately and...