Straight Guy Gets Some "Strange"

Story Info
An unhappily married man finds the "woman" of his dreams.
1.3k words
3.74
24.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Negro saw the bright lights across the street advertising the adult bookstore. He felt a stirring in his groin and he pushed down on his cock. He could use a jerk off session, he hadn't cum in a few days. It was a very warm night, and the rain had stopped, leaving the smell of wet asphalt in the air

He went to the counter. "How much to go in the back?" He asked the clerk.

"Six bucks," the clerk said. The Negro handed the clerk a ten. The clerk took the ten and handed the Negro six paper tokens & four one dollar bills.

As he passed through the doorway of the arcade a bell rang, a signal to the clerk that someone had either entered or left the arcade.

It was dark in the arcade, a contrast to the bright lighting of the bookstore. The only lighting came from the lights above the doorways of the preview booths - white if a movie was playing - red if not. As his eyes became accustomed to the darkness, the Negro noticed three or four men lurking in the corridor. He ignored them and began checking the booths with the white lights. The white lights meant that either the booth was occupied, or had been vacated while a movie was still in progress. He knew that if the latter was the case he could get some free viewing time. He checked three booths - all locked. But when he checked the fourth booth the knob turned. He opened the door, about to go in, when suddenly he stepped back, startled. There was a naked woman in there! He looked again. The "woman" had a penis. It was a sissy.

The sissy was a Caucasian, about 5'-5", and quite pretty. "She" smiled at the black man. "Hi, sweetie," "she" said, waving "her" fingers at him. The sissy was completely nude except for a pair of high heels. "She" was wearing red lipstick, and "her" blonde hair was teased and sprayed high. The Negro felt his dick getting hard. He looked around the corridor and stepped into the booth, closing and locking the door behind him. He stared at the delicate little Caucasian. The sissy had pale white skin which had been marked up with several tattoos. "She" had the words "PUERTO" in large block lettering tatted on "her" left buttock, and "RICO" on the right cheek. Just above "her" buttocks, on the small of "her" back, was tattooed in cursive: "Lady Boy." A Puerto Rican flag was tattooed on "her" left breast. The sissy didn't look Puerto Rican to the Negro.

The sissy got down in a sexy spread leg squat at the Negro's feet, squeezing his cock through his sweat pants. "Oooh! It is so HARD!" The sissy squealed in a high pitched effeminate voice, easing the black man's sweat pants down. They dropped to the floor in a pool around the Negro's ankles. He stripped off his shirt and was naked.

As the pants dropped, the Negro felt the sissy's soft little hands all over his hairy legs, and it felt good! His dick got even harder. "Ima suck it, honey," the sissy said huskily.

"Go ahead, girl," the Negro said, groaning in pleasure as the queen's wet mouth engulfed his cock. The little cracka proceeded to give the black man the hottest blow job he's ever had. Suddenly the Negro said, "Stand up." and he took the sissy's arm, raising "her" to "her" feet. "turn around," he said." The queen complied, turning and wiggling her bare buttocks suggestively. The Negro put both of his strong black hands on the sissy's buttocks. "just like a woman," he muttered, running his hands up and down the faery's soft silky legs. The faggot whimpered in pleasure. "You wanna fuck me, daddy?" she asked softly.

"You got a rubber?" the black man asked the queen.

"Daddy, we don't need no rubber," the queer said. "Come on, stick it in honey - it'll feel so much better raw!"

The sissy was rubbing her buttocks lewdly against the Negro's hard on - "Come on, daddy - stick it in deep!" she cajoled.

The Negro now had the white faggot pulled close, his strong hands feeling all over the soft ladylike body. "I can't," he said, kissing on the sissy's neck, "I'm married."

The sissy reached behind her and grabbed the negro's big Johnson by the base, choking it in her hand. The Negro groaned out in a loud bass voice that anyone in the arcade could hear. "Come on, honey, the queer simpered, you KNOW you want it! You KNOW you want this piece of pussy!" She pushed the head of his cock right up against the mouth of her anus.

The Negro's dick jumped. Fuck it - He wanted some of that pussy! The last time he'd gotten laid was over a month ago, before his wife had given him the boot. And even then it had been a bum fuck, with her just laying there on her fat ass while he humped away.

This sissy was way more attractive than his old lady, the Negro thought.

The Negro thrust forward and the head of his dick popped into the sissy's fuck hole, sinking balls deep. OH that felt SO fuckin" GOOD!

He began to fuck the punk with slow sexy strokes, all the way out and all the way back in. The whore was whimpering and babbling as "she" got fucked in the ass by the big Negro man. The sound of her high heels on the floor as she got fucked added to his pleasure. The Negro felt the sissy biting down on his cock with "her" tight ass muscles. "Where you gonna cum, baby?" the sissy said over "her" shoulder.

"Where you want it, girl?" the Negro said, panting.

"All over my face, sweet man," the sissy said. "Just tell me when you 'bout to cum - kay, baby?

The Negro pumped a few more times and said in a choked voice, "That's it - I'm gonna cum!" He eased his penis out of the faggot's ass.

The queer dropped to his knees as the Negro held his cock tight to keep from shooting his load until the bitch was in position. The queen hungrily took the black cock into "her" mouth and completed the blow job. Suddenly the Negro pulled his dick back and began pumping it with his fist. The sissy raised "her" face just in time to feel a hot slop of semen splash over "her" horny face, followed by another and another. A thick string of cum hung from the black man's dick. The sissy leaned forward and slurped it into "her" mouth, cleaning the cock off with "her" tongue. "She" looked up at the black man, smiling prettily. "How do I look?" "she" asked.

The Negro couldn't help but laugh. The queen's face was dripping with jism. "You look beautiful, dollface," he said, pulling up his pants. He pulled out his cell phone. "Lemme get a few pics, girl - to show my friends." The sissy posed willingly, cocking her head prettily and smiling broadly as he snapped several pics of her cum dripping face.

"Hey, baby," the sissy said. "You got a few bucks I could have?"

The Negro reached into his pocket and pulled out the unused tokens worth about 8 bucks, handing them to the sissy. He looked at the sissy. "You ain't Puerto Rican?" he asked, pointing to the flag on the sissy's tits.

"Oh, no...My old man in the joint was Puerto Rican. These are his markings."

After the Negro left, one of the men lurking in the hall way looked in to the open doorway of the booth. He saw the sissy counting the tokens, "her" face dripping with thick strands of semen. He stepped into the booth, closing the door behind him.