Straight Guy Sucks Gay Friend

Story Info
An otherwise straight man befriends an enthusiastic gay male
997 words
3.42
87.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a skinny and handsome 24 year old male whose friends think is 100% straight.

But last summer I let me gay friend suck my dick in my room on a summer night.

He was so enthusiastic. Straight guys, if you haven't at least tried this yet, I would find a gay guy who you get those vibes from and just ask him if he would be okay with it.

So back to my story.

My friend and I were up late drinking with others at my house. He was too drunk to drive and so I told him he could crash at my place for the night.

There was only one bed left open after many others had claimed the couches and rooms, so I told him he could just sleep on my bed with me.

Initially it was innocent. We both went into my room and were just talking. We talked about school. We talked about work. And then we talked about sex.

I asked him what it was like. Then he asked me what it was like. It was a learning experience.

Then somewhere along the lines I asked him to suck my dick. And holy shit was he enthusiastic about it. Nothing like how my girlfriends had sucked my dick. He worked it up an down. Up and down my shaft with his tongue. He jerked it while circling the head of my dick with his tongue.

He looked up and asked me if the girl I was talking to had sucked my dick yet. This was while my dick was pressed up against the inside of his cheek. I managed no make a "nuh-uh" sound back to him.

He sucked and sucked and sucked for at least an hour. I had told him that it was very difficult for me to cum from just oral sex and he had taken it as a challenge.

Eventually he got tired and we just fell asleep together, him in front of me as I spooned him with my still-hard dick.

He was a very thin black male, about 5'9" tall. I am 6 ft tall and just as thin as he is.

A few weeks later he was very drunk and wanted to come over to "talk."

I told him no and went to sleep. Then he called me outside of my house.

He left the car running with a passed out female friend in the passenger seat of his car as he came to the side of my house where I was going to sneak him into the house to see what was going on.

As soon as I opened the gate, he went for a kiss. I pushed him away. He started to walk back to the car, and then I called him back.

I told him to pull down his pants and put his hand on my dick through my shorts. I wasn't wearing anything under my shorts and I was already hard.

We quickly were standing in the dark at 2 am on the side of my house, jerking each other off.

We rubbed our dicks together. I was a full inch or so longer than he was, and slightly thicker than he was down there. With my hand feeling slightly larger on his dick and his hand feeling slightly smaller on my dick, I felt in control.

I used this control to live out my fantasy on his willing body.

I told him I wanted him to put my dick in his mouth. He immediately dropped to his knees.

I could hear his car engine running with the open-door noise quietly beeping in the distance as he inched my dick down his throat.

I realized that I wanted to do more than just get a blowjob.

I pulled his head from my dick and yanked him to a standing position.

I then started tugging in his hard dick with my hands while asking him if he was clean.

He said yes.

I asked again.

He repeated his answer.

I asked him if it was okay for me to try sucking his dick now. He said yes.

I dropped down my knees and felt my dick harden as I was in front of the head of his hard, black cock.

I put both of my hands on his ass and started slurping at his erect penis. I twirled my long tongue up and down the sides of his dick. I tried to think of the things that I liked being done to my dick and I tried to mimic those movements with my mouth.

I forced myself to deepthroat him. I wasn't that bad. Doing it made me feel somehow accomplished. I kept bobbing back and forth, back and forth, until he said he had to go.

He said he still had his friend in the car. I responded, "screw her, she can wait," and kept sucking his throbbing dick.

He said he had to go and pulled me to a stand, kissing me. He took a step towards the gate and pulled up his shorts. But I still had hold of his cock and I wasn't letting go.

I pushed him against the house and I deepthroated his entire dick at once, until my lips were pressed against the base of his dick.

His pubic hair was pressing against my lips and my nose. I liked it.

He said he had to go. I pleaded with him to let me go, too. I told him I would suck his dick while he drove. I even told him he could try to put it in my ass after we dropped off his lady friend.

He said no. I looked him in the eye and told him he wouldn't get another chance if he walked out on me right then and there.

He said he was sorry and then he left. That was the last time we ever did anything together.