Straight Guys Can Fuck Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned his head to look at me. "Fuck the shit out of me cuz!" He demanded. I couldn't wait any longer and spread his ass with my left hand, using my right to guide my cock to his back door.

Once pressing against his puckered opening, I began lightly trying to push it in. He turned to me again.

"Don't be so careful about it, shove it in!"

I did as I was told and rammed my rod right up inside my hard bodied best friend. Gripping him at his shoulders I began slowly pumping, finding a rhythm. More wild when ass fucked, Ryan was shouting out slurs of excitement the entire time, I hoped no one upstairs could hear above the music.

"That's right! Pick up the pace you little fucker and ram the shit out of me. Come on! Oh Yeah- Oooooh yeah fuck my ass!!" He continued to moan.

I picked the pace up until My balls were slapping loudly against his skin. He was pushing and pulling with me trying to get my cock to ram farther into his asshole, shouting out encouragement the entire time.

"Ooooh Fuck yeah! Fuck me good! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck yeah Mark fuck me harder!!"

I did as I was told and turned up the speed so that my fuck pole slamming into his asshole was just a blur and my nuts were leaving a red mark on his white ass. Before I could react, the door at the top of the steps opened and I heard voices quickly coming down the steps.

"She said we could keep the beer in the fridge down here-" I heard one of my sisters guy friends say. I stopped my assault on Ryan's ass, but I couldn't pull out before six guys came to the bottom of the steps carrying cases of beer. They all stared at the bed.

"Holy shit! What is this! Is that her brother and his friend! Look at that shit man! They were fucking like rabbits!"

I was stunned, and so was Ryan, drenched in sweat, we just looked at six of my older sisters big drunk friends.

"What do ya say we give them what they really like." One of them said, a really hot looking guy, I remembered his face but not his name. The others agreed, and they put down there beer and began pulling off clothes as they came towards my sisters bed. When they reached us, six muscular older guys were naked and pulling us apart.

Three of them had me and the hot looking one I knew from somewhere was at my feet pulling my legs up and resting them on his shoulders. Un-lubed, he jammed his huge prick into my sweaty ass while I got another cock shoved in my mouth. I took it in my mouth and as much down my throat as I could. I reached out blindly and found another hard cock and began jacking it off.

As I was fucked by both holes intensely and jacking off another cock I heard Ryan being fucked on the other side of the bed moaning loudly and shouting. With that to turn me on I took the cock all the way down my throat and began bucking my hips in motion with the anal fucking I was receiving. The entire bed rocking up and down with the wet sound of skin slapping on skin. Someone's big hand reached out and grabbed my cock jerking at it wildly.

Suddenly when the mouth and ass fucking had gone to a fever pitch, the basement was filled with deep pleasured moans and groans. Everyone erupted in a violent gush of man juice as cocks pulsed and exploded in my hand, ass, mouth, and mine exploded on someone else's hand.

After nearly passing out from the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced, everything grew still as 7 other naked men sprawled out around and on top of me in a sticky splendor on my sisters bed.

12