Straight Invaded Pt. 04: Full Invasion

Story Info
Straight man is fully turned, with the aid of a hot babe!
9.5k words
4.77
69.1k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,853 Followers

SUNDAY

As 7:30 AM approached, my cock began its betrayal. I could not stop thinking about the effect on my body as his cock unloaded in my mouth. I was disgusted with my self as my mind turned to a week ago and tonguing his asshole.

I selected a pair of red full panties this morning, I could not believe how excited I was from the feel of silk against my skin. I felt like a hormone crazed teenager. My whole body just tingled all over, like 17 again.

The knock at the door startled me. I greeted him in my panties, my cock pointing straight ahead. He shoved me back as he entered quickly and shut the door.

"Sorry, gonna have to be fast this morning. Family emergency! On your knees please", he said breathing heavily. "I have to go."

He shoved me down, unzipped, and pulled out his mostly soft cock and shoved it in my mouth. Startled at first, it took me a few seconds to think. I would need to work him hard first, so I sucked him in all the way and worked my tongue around his stretched dick. He sighed as the blood filled his growing tool. I wiggled my tongue faster and faster as he stiffened.

I wished I could feel his ass directly, as I pulled his hips against me and began to bob my head on his hot cock. I worked him hard and fast, feeling his head in my throat, then pulling out to my lips, working the tip with my tongue.

He had both hands on the back of my head, and after a few minutes (my lips getting tired) he began thrusting himself in and out of my throat. I would sneak small breathes through my mouth as he pulled back. I struggled to get enough air through my nose, while he pounded my face. There was saliva all over my face and chin as I fought gagging on his meat.

"Oh Fuck, you fucking slut! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" he grunted with each thrust.

He pulsed his load into my mouth as he throat fucked me. Unable to contain it all, I slipped my hands flat against his pelvis, surrounding his cock, to make a shield from soiling his jeans. As his orgasm subsided, he slowed his gyrations, and I did my best to drain his cum. After a few minutes he slid his cock from my mouth, holding my head in his hands, he tilted my head to look at his smiling face.

"You are quite the cum slut Mr. Thompson. Your family would be proud." he said releasing my head and placing his cock back into his pants. "I wish I had more time to use you this morning but I really have to go. Maybe tonight I can give you more time. If you have any energy after your training day, that is. You are now free until your guest arrives around noon.

It should take a while so, I will return about 10:00 PM for my second servicing today. We can talk more about your financial obligations then also. Your panties look lovely this morning.", he said glancing at my cock head escaping the waist band. I shoved it back in while he turned toward the door.

He turned back and pulled a small baggy from his pocket and held it out. I took it, as I looked up at him, dumbfounded and still on my knees. What a sight I must have been, kneeling with a boner in my red panties. I had saliva and cum oozing down my face, chin and neck, holding a baggy with several blue pills in it.

He smiled and said, "I almost forgot, since I let you cum twice yesterday, I think you will need those before you visitor arrives. You might even take 2, at least an hour before noon, but not more than 2 within 24 hours. Believe me you will want to be up for the entire session this afternoon, if you know what I mean. See ya later Davey boy! You might think about a cold shower and shave this morning. Have a great day!"

Silence overtook my world as I kneeled in my hotel room and the reality of my situation hit home. My hard-on collapsed as his words hung in the air. "Your family would be proud"... It's been like a bad dream. I pushed them out of my mind as I have been obsessed with revenge and servicing my assailants. I climbed into bed and tried to think of a way out, as my mind spun between running away and anticipating what he could have meant by, "pleasures like I have never imagined."

As I lay in bed, I flipped on sports center to give my mind a rest. I ran my fingers over my ass and balls, checking for stubble. It felt smooth, but I may have been feeling the beginnings of stubble.

I jumped in the shower, a bit cold as he suggested. I applied hair remover to my pubes area and it was fine. It seemed to be working, so I spread some on my balls. After a moment the burning sensation became intense, so I washed it off as quick as I could. The burning continued, butt, after a few moments the burning lessened and that light airy sensation retuned. I carefully applied and rinsed, my cock, balls, ass and asshole area. The whole area was alive!

I showered, cleaned up, shaved my face, put on deodorant and cologne. Then I applied lotion to the de-haired areas. I had plenty of time so I threw on some sweats and watched television and ate a sandwich.

At 11:00AM my balls had a dull ache from almost continuous, at least partial erections all week. I popped one of the Viagra. Having never taken one, I did not want to risk two the first time out. Instantly, it seemed, I began to get harder. I knew it could not be the pill that fast. I got my ice bucket loaded again, to keep my cock at bay, until the "special visitor" arrived.

When the knock came, I went to the door and tried the peep hole. I saw nothing but a shadow. I opened the door and a young lady in a skin tight red summer dress stood there holding a large shoulder bag . Her black hair contrasted sharply with the bright red dress, as it hung over her left shoulder almost reaching her nipple. The nipple was protruding through the skin tight dress. Her breasts were medium sized and wonderfully shaped.

As she looked me up and down she smiled and said in an uncomfortably loud voice. "Hello Mr. Thompson, I have never seen you like this before! Red panties...very nice." It was Beth from the travel agency!

I opened the door fully and said quickly, "Please come in."

As she stepped in, I peeked down the hall in both directions. Luckily no one was out. I closed the door and turned around to see her back side as she looked around the room. Her ass was absolutely gorgeous. It was round and pear shaped and her legs were toned and so smooth looking, I had to wonder what it would feel like to run my fingers over the length of them. She spun around smiling glancing down at my already forming pantie tent.

"Mr. Thompson how are you feeling today?" I see you got the memo to wear red today!" she said giggling. Glancing down she continued, "Danny told me you are a world class cock sucker, but it looks like you are glad to see me!"

I nodded trying to think of something witty to say. As I was working on a line, she cut in.

"First question Mr. Thompson...who owns you?" She said with her smile fading.

I hesitated a second or 2 and mumbled, "You do Beth."

"Great!" she said, smile back in place. "It is important to make that understood. Let me tell you how this will work," she said placing her bag on the chair and removing a small wooden paddle from it.

As she twisted around her beautiful round ass drew my gaze. There was not a hint of a panty line, nor a roll of fat on her body. I was lost in the thought of just touching that beautiful ass. She was by no means too skinny. She had meat on her bones but in all the right places. Jennifer Anniston came to mind. Suddenly she broke my trance.

"Mr. Thompson, Please, I am young enough to be your daughter!" she said glancing over her shoulder.

I stumbled back taking my eyes to meet hers. I fumbled for an apology as she broke in again.

"I am only kidding, please sit down on the bed. Let me tell you why I am here and how things will work today. You will be pleased to know I am a bit of a nympho, so I like orgasms! Also I have an incredibly sensitive anus. I love any form of anal stimulation! Every man's dream, right?" she asked smiling.

I nodded wholeheartedly, stunned and again speechless. She once again bailed me out.

"I am so glad you approve (she glanced at my growing hard on). I have to say I got extra exited when Danny told me you have never fucked an ass before. If you pass your first test, I promise you, will loose your virginity today! What do you think?" she asked looking at me with true wonder in her eyes.

Fighting off cumming in my panties, I said, I think I am up for whatever challenge awaits. Your ass is amazing! I would do just about anything...

"Calm down Mr. Thompson! I already know you are an ass man. Danny told me everything. I understand you have a rather sensitive anus too. But even more exiting, he mentioned a magical tongue. So many things to explore, I am already getting wet just thinking about it...but lets stay on target. Today is about maximizing my orgasms and expanding your horizons." She said pacing with the paddle in her right hand tapping her left hand with it.

I did need to calm down. A beautiful young anal nympho, pacing with a paddle. I forced myself to take some deep breathes and get control.

I spoke slowly and deliberately, "Please let me know anything I can do to help you achieve your goals. I will use all tools at my disposal."

She laughed, "I like your attitude Mr. Thompson. Your first test, make the magic tongue work its magic on me. Please sit on the floor with your back against the end of the bed."

I sat on the floor, legs out in front, back to the end bed, and head back against the edge of the mattress. I looked up at her controlling my breathing. She walked over and stood about a foot beyond my feet smiling down at me. She spread her legs, her skirt straining and inching up her thighs. She straddled my legs, her red high heels, working closer to me. She kept eye contact as she came closer, flashing a mischievous smile.

There she was, her skirt line inches from my face looking down at me. All I wanted was a peak up her skirt. She leaned forward, ran her right hand through my hair and gently grabbed a handful, forcing my head back. I could smell her wet pussy as she grabbed the front of her skirt with her free hand.

"Let me see that tongue Mr. Thompson," she insisted.

I did my best Gene Simmons, as she raised the skirt and bent at the knees, bringing her beautifully shaved pussy toward my straining tongue. My tongue hit her steaming pussy and slowly separated her lips. She moved slowly up and down letting my tongue work from clit to taint, forcing me deeper with each pass. I breathed deeply through my nose taking in her strong scent.

She moaned subtly, her breathing increasing. As her clit approached, I swirled my tongue rapidly targeting her sweet spot. Her pace increased, working her pussy on my tongue, up and down. I reached my hands up, sliding them up the back of her legs toward that beautiful ass. She pushed away and reached behind, grabbed my hands and tossed them toward the floor.

"No hands Mr. Thompson! This is just my pussy and your tongue."

She moaned and grunted with each pass over my tongue. She pulled her skirt over my head and pushed harder against my face, as her body plunged up and down. There is nothing in the world softer than the inner lining of a woman's pussy! I whished she would stop moving, so I could fully penetrated with my tongue. I could not focus my tongue on her clit either. I needed my hands to hold her still so I could really use my tongue to its full capacity. She pulled her dress up to just below her handful sized tits, grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Stick out your tongue!" She panted.

I stuck it straight out as far as I could.

"Touch your chin!" she commanded

As I lay my tongue flat against my chin, she lowered her wet pussy back to my waiting tongue. She pressed her clit against my flattened tongue, holding my head with both hands. She began grinding her clit on my tongue with increasing force, Her breathing became louder and louder and she began to moan uncontrollably.

I have never experienced anything like this. She was using my taste buds as tiny magic fingers for her clit! She was fucking my tongue with her clit. Her juices were flooding my mouth as she road my face. I wanted my hands on her ass so bad, so I tried again only to have her pull off my face and shove my hands away.

"Tongue," she grunted.

I assumed the positon, tongue out and pressed against my chin. She pressed her drenched pussy against me and began to grind more forcefully. This time she leaned forward for support with her hands on the bed, her legs spread wide. She pressing her thighs against the bed, pinning my arms to my side while grinding my tongue with her clit.

Moaning and Grinding she began to chant, "Oh Mr. Thompson, Oh Mr. Thompson, Oh Mr. Thompson, Oh Mr. Thompson, Mr. Fucking Thompson! I am fucking cumming! I am fucking cumming! I am fucking cumming!"

Her body was almost vibrating she was grinding on me so fast. To my shock and enjoyment she continued for what seemed like several minutes, rivalling any porn stars orgasm.

She grunted and screamed, "Ahu! Ahu! Ahu! Ahu! Ahu! Ahu! Ahu! ..."

My entire face was drenched in her sweet juices, as her whole body shook, her weight collapsed on my face. Her beautiful belly pulsing against my head as she was almost gasping for air trying to compose herself.

After a moment she stood up and swung her left Leg over me, she turned around and walked toward the chair. I got to see her gorgeous tanned ass and the white outline of a thong bikini. I wanted so much to touch that ass and just bury my cock in it! Hell, I did not care, my cock, my tongue, I just wanted that ass!

She pulled off the sundress and tossed it on the chair. Then she put her right foot on the chair and bent over giving me a view of her glistening pussy, accentuating that ass!

As she removed both shoes she began to speak.

"Mr. Thompson, you pass with flying colors! 2 down...orgasms that is. That is a great warm up. You will be well rewarded, I promise," she said spinning around and giving me my first look at her naked breasts.

As she turned, I saw the silhouette of smooth tummy. I pictured running my tongue from the tuft of hair at the top of her pussy, following the curve of her belly up to her belly button. Her breast were very nice with those nipples begging for my tongue. She walked slowly toward me smiling flirtatiously.

"Stand up Mr. Thompson, lets have a look at you. I stood up my cock bursting to get out of the red panties. She walked up to me, and gently gripped my engorged penis.

My panties were soaked from my oozing pre-cum. As she stoked me I thought I might cum on the spot. I sighed and pumped her hand surrendering to the urge to release my cum. She relaxed her grip and stepped back.

"Easy Mr. Thompson. I assure you, you will get to release the pressure soon enough. You seem to have a leaking problem. Why don't we get these off of you, so our friend here can breathe." She said dropping to her knees.

She grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled them out so they would clear my boner. She pulled them to the floor in one smooth motion. I stepped out of them and she stood up slowly exhaling her hot breath on my cock, passing dangerously close with her lips.

Again she gripped me and looked me in the eyes. She milked my cock, squeezing me at the base and worked it to the tip. With her other hand she took 2 fingers and scooped the pre-cum off my tip, brought the fingers up between our faces and slid them into my mouth. I sucked them clean of my spunk.

She pulled her fingers slowly out of my mouth and replaced them with her hot tongue, swirling it around mine and tasting my pre-cum. She cupped my balls and then reached her hands around and caressed both ass cheeks with her hands.

"Danny will be proud of your shave job," she said brushing a finger over my asshole.

As I tried to reciprocate and touch that amazing ass, she shoved me backwards so I ended up seated on the edge of the bed.

"You really are an ass man aren't you Mr. Thompson?" she asked, turning her back to me and looking back over her shoulder.

"Yes, and you have such a beautiful ass," I said, and was left speechless as she bent down, hands on her ankles and legs spread. Only 5 feet away, the offering before me was too much to resist. I began to get up and move toward the prize.

"Oh no Mr. Thompson, please remain seated. I'll let you know when your services are needed." She said looking at me with her head between her legs. "Tell me what you want Mr. Thompson."

I starred longingly at the sight before me. I had clear sight of her at her dark little sphincter, surrounded by beautifully rounded ass cheeks, a small mole in the center of her left one. Below her dark pink pussy lips still glistening before me.

"Heeelllooo..., Mr. Thompson, nothing you want here?" She asked tauntingly, smiling at me between her legs.

Thinking, she should call me Dave, but liking the school girl, teacher feel to Mr. Thompson, I began to speak, "I want to feel my cock slide into that sweet little ass..."

She cut in, "Wow, you just charge right in...no foreplay?"

I stuttered trying to recover, "Ye, yes, I want to caress and kiss every inch of it."

Suddenly she began to make her asshole pulsate in and out as she wiggled her ass from side to side.

"Oh hell, how did you do that. It's begging me to kiss it. I want to tease that tender asshole with my tongue. Please let me taste your hot ass!" I begged like a child in a candy store.

"Oh Mr. Thompson, you are making me wet. I already told you, you passed the test, and I really like the way your mind works. You have permission to kiss my ass at will!" She said standing up.

She turned around ran and dove onto the bed next to me, legs spread and ass up. I crawled up on all fours between her legs, my face inches from the prize.

"Can I please touch your ass" I asked, my breath passing over her warm buns.

"Yes you may, and I am looking forward to the magic tongue Mr. Thompson.

I sat back and began to caress both cheeks using both hands. Her skin was smooth as my silk panties. I squeezed her buns as I leaned on my elbows bringing me closer. The scent of her wet pussy was amazing. I began to kiss her right cheek where her ass meets her thigh. I kissed slowly around her right cheek.

Before starting the left, I nuzzled my nose in between her cheeks and took a deep breath through the nose. The scent of her ass and pussy combined sent chills through my body. I exhaled through my mouth, flooding her with my hot breath. I smiled as she wiggled and gasped as the hot air touched her. After working the left cheek, I gripped them both and spread them apart, giving full access to her pleasure point. It puckered out and in teasing me again.

"Can I please kiss your asshole?" I pleaded.

She reached back and pushed my face into her crack. Her skin was warm and soft, I was in heaven. I pulled back and spread her open, gazing at her tight asshole. I let my breath wash over it as she pushed it slowly closer. I tickled it, ever so gently, with my outstretched tongue. She sighed and pushed her hips higher as I retracted my tongue.

I moved in and kissed her dark rosebud.

She gently swayed her hips as she continued to raise her ass to meet my lips. I pressed in, opening my mouth slightly, and circling her perfect sphincter with my tongue as my lips encased her anus. My tongue wiggled and pressed in, gently as she began to moan.

"Oh God, Mr. Thompson that feels so good, please don't stop. I love that magic tongue. My pussy is so fucking wet," she said pressing her ass harder against me.

I lifted up and slid my hands to her hips, pulling her up until her knees, were under her. She left her face on the bed, with her ass fully offered. Then I pushed her knees apart giving me full access. I pressed my face back in kissing her asshole and letting my tongue wiggled and push it's way in. I slid a finger into her steaming pussy as she gasped and gyrated. I took my tongue down to the her taint and pressed my tongue against her. At the same time I removed my finger and replaced It with my thumb in her pussy tickling her clit with my fingers.

rimaday
rimaday
1,853 Followers