Straight Invaded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers

He straddled me with his knees and pinned my hands down beside me with his hands. Then he pinned my arms under his knees. As he sat himself down on me, I could feel his hot ass cheeks on my chest. His cock waiving in front of my chin. He rocked himself forward until his cock hit my mouth. I brought my head forward to take his oozing cock in my hungry mouth again. He did not move, so, taking his signal, I thrust my head up and down on his rod.

"Finish it cocksucker. Take it all," he grunted.

The camera zoomed in as I plunged my mouth up and down his shaft faster and faster. His balls rubbed on my chest and bounced off my chin as I face fucked his hard cock. I could feel his balls contract. I moaned in anticipation of his hot load filling my waiting mouth. The camera was right there capturing it all.

He grunted one last time before the stream of hot jizz hit my throat. The taste was not as sweet as his pre-cum but it was hot and thick. The second shot hit my tongue and my taste buds got the full bitter sweet taste. I kept pumping my mouth on his beautiful cock to capture every drop of his juice. There were at least 5 major shots and I took them all as commanded. I continued to work his cock, sucking out every drop, slowly sliding up and down his sweet shaft. I pulled my head back and let his cock fall free.

As it dropped on my chest I gripped his shaft at the base and squeezed as I slid my hand toward the head and moved back to the base and milked it again. After a few stokes there was a nice bit of cum oozing from his hole. I swirled my tongue around the tip and sucked his cock back in my mouth getting every drop I could. The camera caught it all with a final close up.

He sat fully up straight as his ass cheeks warmed my chest again. He gave me a little slap to the face. "Thanks for the Insurance cock sucker," He said and jumped off the bed. He began to put his underwear and sweats back on quickly.

"I have never had anyone enjoy my cock so much in my whole life. You really are a natural born cocksucker." He pointed at my screaming hard on. "Good luck with that you little slut. I'm betting you'll be jacking off all night to relieve that problem."

He grabbed my cock pulled it back like a lever until it was pointing almost to my feet. Just as the pain really started to set in, he let it go and it pounded back on my stomach like a drum.

"Got that on tape," said the camera man.

"Let's go boys. My clock has been cleaned. I will sleep well tonight" number 3 bragged. "We need to let him satisfy himself now," he said turning for the door.

"Not so fast," said the leader. I am afraid number 2 is going to need some relief," he said pointing at the camera man.

As I looked the camera man stood up and I could see his sweat pants tent, also with a wet tip...

To be continued.

rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers
12