Straight Punk

Story Info
A story of deception and betrayal.
1.1k words
3.93
68.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a little straight punk. At least that's how I act. You know the type. The guy that has no friends, that thinks he's the shit and you've never seen him with a girlfriend? Yeah, that's me, except I'm in college now. Still no girlfriends but I have a bro. Cool guy. There we were walking home together just shooting the breeze.

This van comes out of nowhere sneaking up on us. I didn’t even notice it until it was right next to us. That’s when the side door opened. Just as I was looking inside to see who it was my bro grabs me and pushes me toward the van! Another guy inside the van knocks me over my head and that's all I remember until I woke up. I could feel the van moving. I could hear my buddy and the other two guys talking but I couldn't make out their words. I try to move but I can't. My arms and legs are tied up with rope. The more I struggle to get free the more the rope hurts. Man, my head is killing me! My buddy sees that I'm awake and I plead with him with my eyes to let me go! I try to talk but there is some kind of rubber ball in my mouth.

I'm really starting to break a sweat now; I don't know what they’re going to do with me! All I can think is Oh God, I'm sorry, please don't kill me! My buddy moves closer to me with a big shit-eating grin on his face. He's not my buddy anymore. He starts brushing my hair off my face, but there’s something in his eyes that scares me... He licks his lips and I feel the van pull off the highway and park. Now all three of them are in the back of the van and I'm about to shit I'm so scared! I just keep looking up at him and the two other guys.

My buddy, this asshole that betrayed me starts feeling my dick through my jeans! I start to squirm to try to get away and that's when the other two move in. One guy is sitting on my chest pinning me down; my buddy has my pants undone and is helping the other guy pull them down! I try to scream but I know that no one will hear me. I just hear their frenzied laughter in return. Now the guy on my chest gets off me. He sits in the back of the van as they all turn me over.

Oh god! What are they going to do to me!? My head is now right in this guy’s lap and his pants are down! He puts a knife to my throat and I can feel someone touching my asshole, pushing on it softly, like they were testing it! The guy with the knife tells me that if I scream he will cut me so I stay quiet as he removes the gag. Then he tells me that if I bite him he will cut me and pushes my face down onto his cock! I opened my mouth to protest but I didn't want to get cut!

His cock slipped right inside my mouth! I want to gag! It tastes salty like sweat and I could feel him getting harder inside my mouth! The other two guys are still playing with my ass fighting over which one gets to go first when one of them pushed one of their fingers right up my tight virgin hole! I give a muffled cry of despair and feel the blade push against my neck! This guy is pulling my head up and pushing me down on his cock! Forcing me to fuck him with my mouth! I feel something wet on my ass, oh no.. Fucking me with their fingers!

I start to kick but one of them holds me down and I hear the other guy say, "Fuck it! I'm going for it! I'm going to split this little punks ass open!" They all force me up on my knees and I feel one of them get behind me! The one guy drives his knife against my throat and says, "Just relax..." and I go numb inside. I feel one of them put their hard cock against my ass. I close my eyes and try to relax as he told me. Slowly he pushes into me... Hoarsely I cry out, tears streaming down my face as he starts to pump inside of me! What did I do to deserve this? Pumping faster I can feel his sweat drip down on my back and soak into my shirt and then I feel him pull out and spill his cum all over me!

They change position now so the next guy can take a turn with me. This guys doesn't push into me slowly, he just slams his cock into my ass and fucks me as hard as he can. He is almost done with me. I can feel it. He tells them to hold me and he pulls out and moves around to my face. I smell him in my face. I hear someone tell me to open my mouth and I do without thinking about it as the guy finishes by jerking off into my mouth. I can feel his cum squirting into my mouth and some hitting me in the face. The third guy pushes into me now...

I look back and see it was my buddy. He fucks me steadily and constantly. I feel the van start to move even though he is still fucking me. The first two guys, done with me, are laughing and drinking up front. I'm no longer struggling. My buddy reaches around and grabs my cock, which to my betrayed astonishment is rock hard and starts stroking me while he fucks me. He fucks me a little faster and harder and I can feel he is going to make me cum!

I let out a moan and shoot my cum all over the floor of the van and at the same time I can feel his cum shooting up inside of me, filling me with his hot juice. I slump down on my stomach and he lies on top of me. I can feel him softening inside of me and he slowly pulls out.

"We're about a mile away..." says a voice from up front. My buddy unties me and gives me a towel to dry off with and then lets me get dressed. I grab my books as we pull up in front of my house. I open the door and get out. Man, it's bright out here.

I smile back into the van and say, "Thanks for the ride!"

And they all say, "No prob. man!"

With shit eating grins on all their faces. "See ya tomorrow, Rayne..."