Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me Tina. Fuck me till I cum sweetie. I want to you to fuck me with your pussy and make me cum for you!" I yelled panting, pressing myself against her, trying to rub my clit against hers.

She backed away just out of reach," Are you my fuck toy Candy?"

"Yes!" I shouted panting.

"If you're my fuck toy, I can play with you whenever I want. Are you my fuck toy Candy?" she asked pressing her pussy against mine.

"Oh yes," I gasped as I felt her labia spread apart and mine as well. Her heat and wetness mixed with mine. "Oh, fuck Tina, that feel so fucking good..."

"What about when we go home Honey," she asked her eyes burning through me, and my pussy bursting with tingling heat.

"Oh God yes, I'll do anything you want any time you want me Tina! Please...Use your fuck toy Tina. I want to feel you cum on my pussy, please! Fuck me hard sweetie and make me cum with you. Please take me now Tina. I'm begging you! Please, I want you so bad," I yelled desperately.

She gyrated slowly, spreading her juices on my pussy. "Do you like this slut!"

"Oh fuck! Your pussy is so hot and wet, I can't stand it!" I yelled pressing harder and rubbing her back.

"I'm driving you fucking horny slut!" she grunted. "I'll decide when you cum... Understand Fuck Toy?"

"Yes, please fuck me Tina, I need it," I screamed, stopping myself from rubbing against her.

She started rubbing against me, in slow broad motion, pressing harder.

"Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaahhh!" I barked with each pass.

Her soft warm labia painted my crotch with her sweet secretions. Her eye remained locked as she rubbed herself against me, sending waves of warmth and pleasure through me.

"Oh God Tina you feel so good!" I yelled completely lost in the pleasure she was bringing me.

"Are you ready to cum for me Fuck Toy?" She grunted, panting and letting her eyes close for a few seconds, consumed with pleasure.

Suddenly, she picked up the pace to a mind-numbing speed.

"Oh yes, fuck me Tina! Aaaaahhhhh! God!" I squealed.

I tilted my head back into the pillow closing my eyes. After a moment I opened my eyes to watch her gyrate her hips in an impossible range of motion as the heat of friction built between us.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum Fuck Toy!" she screamed. Tell m, me wh, wh, when I hit the sp, spot Honey."

Her voice broke with her thrusts, and she shifted higher on my pelvis, finding the angle that rubbed her clit on mine. When she did, my squeal made it obvious.

"Eeeeehhh!" I squeaked, in a high-pitched voice I did not know I had.

She panted, and her body bounced continuing to fuck me at lightning speed, "F, found it!"

The heat, the wetness, the scent of sex, as her eyes never left mine, sent me over the edge, screaming in rhythm. "Fuck...Me... Teen...ah! Fuck...Me... Teen...ah! Fuck...Me... Teen...ah! Fuck...Me... Teen...ah Fuck...Me... Teen...ah! Cumming...For...You... Cumming...For...You... Cumming...For...You... Cumming!"

"Oh fuck Candy, cum for me Honey," She screamed with me. "Oh God Yes! Make me cum Fuck Toy! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

I could hear our soaked flesh sloshing together as she fucked my clit with hers. She grunted through her teeth as we came together, my screams echoing through the room and her eyes commanded me to submit.

I could not imagine how she moved her hips that fast for that long, but as our orgasms subsided, she collapsed onto the bed next to me, catching her breath.

"Holy fuck, Tina, that was incredible. Where did you learn that? Have you been with a woman before?" I asked a little jealous.

"No, you are the first Honey. I saw it years ago in one of Don's pornos. I thought it was a bull shit, designed to get men off, but it really works!" She smiled

"That's an understatement! Only you could move like that Tina... Damn," I sighed.

"I'm awful sticky down there, a good cunt licker would clean that up for me," she said with a grin.

I took my cue and slid myself down between her legs, the scent caused my mouth to water. I could see the mixture of our cum glistening on her inner thigh and took a slow firm lick a up and around her left inner thigh. The taste was exhilarating, knowing it was the mix of juices from both of us. She raised her knees and opened them wide.

"That's it Honey, get it all...Mmm how's that taste Cunt Licker," she said pulling my pony tale to lift my eyes to hers. "Do you want to lick all the cum off me, Cunt Licker?"

"Yes please!" I said leaning back down.

"How do you ask?" she said holding me back.

"Please Tina, let me lick our cum off you. Please let me be your cunt licking little slut." I said looking longingly into her silky smooth wet crotch.

"You're gonna make such a good cunt licker," she said releasing my pony tail.

My tongue worked into that silky little pocket between her thigh and mons. It was bright white and satiny smooth, I licked it all and she raised to allow access to her lower butt cheek. From there I did a giant ice cream lick up the side of her mons, to the shaved muff area above her slit, careful not touch her glistening labia. I raised up and looked at her licking my lips.

"I love being your cunt licker Tina. Your taste makes me so wet. Can I please have some more?" I said with my best teenage porn star innocent virgin look.

"I can never say no to you Candy," she said hungrily.

I repeated, starting low on her right thigh, into the silky white pocket and up the side of her labia. I could feel the heat radiating from her as I licked firmly, looking at her as I went. When I got back to the top I raised up and extended my tongue positioning myself for a slow steady lick up her pussy.

"Did you ask?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Please let me lick your juicy sweet pussy, Tina, please!" I pleaded, practically drooling.

She gave a quick nod and laid her head back. I pushed my tongue gently between her soaked lips, at the bottom of her slit and slowly raised up touching her clit at the top.

"Oh Honey," she sighed. "Such a sweet Cunt Licker."

I repeated the process several times going a little deeper with each pass, before pressing my tongue as deep as I could go. Her tender lips hugged my tongue, I was lost in the softness and the bitter sweet taste.

"Oh Candy, that's so good Honey. Work that tongue baby! Oh yes!" She said, voice getting higher.

I began to plunge my tongue in and out, feeing her cream on my cheeks. She placed a hand on the back of my head pushing me in and out. I felt my own pussy stir as she gyrated her hips.

"Don't you ever stop baby," she said panting.

"Muh uh," I moaned shaking my head, letting her know I was not going to stop.

I had to have more of her creamy cum in my mouth. I moved my head in circles as I tongue fucked her hot pussy.

"That's it baby, feels so good!" she wined.

I looked at her as I worked her wet steamy hole.

"Are you my cunt licker Candy?" she grunted.

"You will service my pussy every day!" she said, as my tongue hit home.

I nodded and moaned.

"No panties or bra in my presence!" She panted.

I nodded and moaned. I loved being naked in front of her, it made me feel so sexy.

"Are you ready for my cum Fuck Toy?" She asked, pulling my mouth to her clit.

I sucked her clit in and wiggled my tongue on it.

"Suck my clit you little slut," she screeched. "Oh, fuck that's it Honey. Right there! Right there! Oh fuck, right there, Cunt Licker!"

Her hot cum flooded my face as I sucked her clit trying to suck up her cum at the same time. My own wetness grew as her body shook releasing her cum in my mouth. She ground my face in her pussy gasping and grunting.

"Aaaa, aaa, aaa, aaa, aaaaaaaaahhhh!" she screamed, as I sucked and licked and nodded and moaned my approval.

Her orgasm subsided and I moved back to lapping up her pussy with big broad licks taking in her creamy cum. After a few moments, she pulled me up kissing me deep and moaning as she tasted her own cum. I rubbed my wet pussy on her thigh as our tongues intertwined.

"Relax Honey, you need to save a little, it's gonna be a long week Honey. No more cumming today." she said without emotion. "Let's take a shower and you can wash me. Would you like that?"

I nodded, head nestled into her neck.

"Good! We'll get a good night's sleep and take a run in the morning and spend some alone time after that. We need to make the most of this week before the real world comes back. Sound good?" she asked perkily.

I nodded listening to her heart beat. We showered and shaved and eventually fell asleep in each others arms naked and warm, under the covers, again listening to her heartbeat.

We awoke bright and early, but I felt incredibly rested. I put on a pair of red and black spandex Capri length running shorts and grey sweat shirt. (No panties or bra, felt very strange. Luckily no camel toe was visible).

Tina wore a similar pair of running pants all black with a black tank top and sports bra.

When we reached the beach, I was thankful for the sweat shirt, as the ocean breeze off the pacific was brisk. She pointed at an isle in the sand between the rows of chaise lounges.

"This will be our finish line," she said smiling her competitive smile. We have always had a competitive spirit between us, so I was ready. We planned a 45-minute run so as we started out I let her set the pace, following behind.

I had to say I loved the way her pants hugged that gorgeous ass. Her firm round buns flexed and bounced as she jogged, reveling a panty line of her thong underwear. I ran focused on her beautiful backside, feeling like I could do this all day. We reached the halfway point and I could see some sweat peeking through the lower back of her tank top and along the bottom of her ass cheeks. I could not help but think about kissing her lower back and tasting her salty sweat on that silky skin.

As we approached the 3/4 point I worked up beside her, both breathing heavily and sweating a bit more. Feeling the wet spandex conforming to my skin, made me self-conscience about a camel toe again. We picked up the pace as we approached the end, remaining side by side.

"Beat me and you can have your way with me," she said pulling ahead and smiling over her shoulder at me.

I broke into a sprint, feeling a pain in my tits as they bounced unmercifully without my sports bra. I tried to think about what she meant as I gained on her. She could sense me coming and sped up again. I shifted into high gear and caught up to her, causing a mischievous smile, before starting to pull away. By the finish line I was a full pace in front. We both put hands on knees bent over trying to catch our breath.

"Gotcha," I said grinning ear to ear panting heavily.

"So, however will you have your way with me Honey?" She asked blinking her eyes seductively.

"I'll have to think about it. Race you to the room!" I said, running a few steps before looking back and smiling. I stopped and waited for her to catch up and reached out taking her hand in mine.

As we entered the hotel, we saw the group of college boys having breakfast on the patio, dressed in beach attire. They let out a few whoops and cat calls as we walked by.

"Oh, how we love to watch you walk away!" said one of them.

Tina looked back and smiled putting a little more sway in her step to show off her curves. God, she was sexy.

"What do you have in mind Candy? she asked in a sensual voice.

"So many possibilities," I sighed.

When we stepped in the door, I grabbed her and pulled her to me, putting my palms on her warm cheeks and pulling her lips toward mine. My tongue slid into her mouth swirling around hers. We embraced leaning her back to the door. I pulled back kissing her sweat covered neck, tasting her salty skin.

"I've been staring at that hot fucking ass all morning Tina. I want you so bad." I panted kissing her lips again.

She moaned in response as her tongue probed my mouth, hot breath flooding my cheeks and neck. We kissed passionately for several minutes and I was lost in her fervent embrace, her hands inside my sweat shirt and mine roaming the small of her back.

"What do you want Cunt Licker," she panted. "You won, fair and square."

Without thinking I said, "I want to lick your hot sweaty cunt right here right now!"

She immediately pulled the sweatshirt up my body and I raised my arms as she wisped it off. I kicked off my running shoes as did she, while I pealed her skin-tight tank top off taking her sports bra with it. Then she lowered her head and bent at the knees sliding her thumbs into my waist band as her tongue swirled on my left nipple and then my right. The spandex clung to my wet pussy as she peeled the running pants down my legs.

When she rose back up, I took her in my arms again, our sweat covered breasts pressing together. I reached for her waist band as we kissed, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. She felt so warm and soft and damp as our bodies pressed together.

I lowered down peeling back her spandex, pausing to kiss and gently suck her large stiff nipples before tracing my tongue down her satin tummy. The salty taste only made me wetter and hotter as I came to rest on my knees. I peeled the pants down to her ankles and she stepped slowly out of them. My hands traced their way up the outside of her legs back up to the waistband of her red thong panties.

I licked her salty belly button, as I began to slowly pull her panties over her shapely hips. I leaned away slightly to get a look as the panties gave way to her beautiful shaved pussy. The crotch of the panties clung to her wet labia before releasing them. She stepped out of the panties and I gripped both inner thighs above the knees pulling them open like curtains. When she stabilized herself on her spread legs, I looked at her dark pink glistening pussy lips parted before me and began to lean in.

"Not so fast Honey," she said gripping my pony tail. "You can have your prize, but you still have to ask properly. Winning is no excuse for bad manners."

She was looking at me, hypnotizing me with her big brown eyes.

"May I please, lick your hot sweaty cunt Tina?"

"Are you my cunt licker Candy? she asked smirking.

"Yes, I love being your cunt licker," I replied truthfully.

"I want you to touch yourself and tell me how much you love being my cunt licker honey." she said still gripping my hair.

A wave of excitement passed through my lower body. I realized she was giving me the prize I really wanted. Surrendering myself fully as her cunt licking fuck toy. I found my fingers sliding into my soaked pussy, as I gazed up at her remarkably calming eyes. My eyes closed briefly as my fingers enter my wetness and I sighed slowly and deeply.

She smiled as my eyes opened and I began to rub my clit slowly. "Tell me what you want you nasty little slut," she said softly.

"Please let me lick your hot sweaty pussy Tina. I want be your cunt licking slut." I said fingers working. "Uuuuuhhhhh"

"Look at you, masturbating for me... What a horny little cunt licker you are Candy. Are you gonna beg for it Slut?"

"Oh God yes Tina, please let me taste your sweaty pussy Sweetie. I need it." I said writhing on my own fingers.

"You're gonna be my fuck toy back home too aren't you Candy?"

"Oh, fuck yes, I wanna be your fuck toy every day Sweetie, please! Oh God Tina I'm fingering myself for you."

Her eyes...I only wanted to please her. Her commanding smile made me even hornier.

"If I come to your office for lunch next week, you'll beg for my pussy for lunch?" she asked knowing my answer.

"Yes Tina, yes...Please let me suck your sweaty pussy. I wanna cum with my tongue in your cunt."

"You'll masturbate for me whenever I want?"

"Yes, I love cumming for you," I yelled in a high pitched shaking pant.

"Your pussy is mine whenever I want?"

"Oh yes, I'm all yours Tina, please let me taste you! Oooooooohhhhh!" I screamed bouncing in front of her.

"And your pink little asshole is all mine?"

"Yes, I'm gonna cum! Please let me be your cunt licker!" I panted frantically. My whole body shook with pleasure.

"Since you asked nicely..."

She shoved my face into her soaked pussy and I took a large lapping lick up her hot wet slit, before pressing my lips against hers and inserting my tongue as far as I could. My eyes closed as her taste rushed over my tongue.

Her sweet salty creamy taste pushed me over the edge. I could barely keep my tongue insider her as my fingers worked my clit feverishly.

"Mmmmmuuuph, Mmmmmuuuph, Mmmmmuuuph," I wined into her pussy as my body convulsed.

"Oh fuck, Cunt Licker that is so fucking hot. Cum for me, my little fuck toy. Oh yeessss!" her hips swayed as she moaned.

"Mmmmmuuuph, Mmmmmuuuph, Mmmmmuuuph," I continued cumming, nodding my head.

I shook and plunged my tongue faster as I gave myself a powerful orgasm while eating her sweet sweaty cunt. The pleasure and fulfillment I was experiencing was indescribable. I was where I was meant to be face buried in my best friends hot shaved pussy.

"Oh God Cunt Licker, you're making me cum baby," She said leaning her head back and closing her gorgeous eyes.

I pulled my fingers out of my spent pussy and reached both hands between her legs. I grabbed her full buns and pulled her firmly against my thrusting tongue.

"Oh yes Cunt Licker, fuck me with it Honey!" she grunted, my nose pressing against her clit. "Eat my fucking pussy and make me cum in your slutty little mouth!"

She ground herself against my face, pushing on the back of my head, drenching my face and tongue with her hot steamy cum.

"Oh yes Candy, make me cuuuummmm," She screeched. "Oh fuck, Honey! Oh fuck, Honey! Oh fuck, Honey! Oh fuck, Honey! Oh fuck, Honey!

She came hard, body convulsing as I knelt before her spread pussy, lapping up her sweet cum. I continued to lick her, taking in as much of her precious juice as I could. Finally, she pulled me back and looking down at me.

"You; Cunt Licker; are all mine."

Her smile widened, and I nodded my agreement, melting into her beautiful eyes. I had truly found my happy place.

The end.