Straight White Girls: A Welcoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara hated being made to say the words; she understood this black woman was playing a psychological game, yet the black pussy, just inches from her face, an odd, intriguing aroma lingering had her mind a muddled mess. She answered, still rather quietly, "Yes, my mouth is watering."

"What are you hungry for?" Janet asked, revelling in the final moments before another successful conversion transpired.

"To-to-to taste you," the overwhelmed, ashamed white woman answered, not even believing the words coming out of her mouth.

"To taste my what?" Janet asked, moving the candy cane to her pussy and sliding it between her pussy lips.

The only thing worse than the reality that she was on her knees in front of this black woman, was the fact that the black woman was teasing her so much, clearly amused at the position she had put her in. Yet, again, the words out of her mouth only enhanced her obedience, her submission, "Your vagina."

Janet scoffed, sliding the end of the candy cane inside her. "My vagina? I have a pussy, a cunt, use adult words, my pet."

Hearing herself be referred to as a 'pet' only compounded the intense shame cascading through her. She was nobody's pet. Suddenly feeling a rush of strength, she stood up and said those exact words, "I'm nobody's pet."

Janet put the candy cane that had just been between her pussy lips to the defiant white bitch's lips. "Just a sample, my pet," she purred, not rattled at all by the sudden strength. She had often seen the brief moment of stubborn denial at different points of a seduction and yet almost, without fail, the resistance was short lived...this one shorter than usual.

Tamara absentmindedly opened her mouth and took the candy cane in her mouth. She tasted just the slight remnants of Janet's wetness. The taste was indescribable. For a woman who lived a decadent life in all ways including food, this was an exotic taste unlike anything she had ever tasted. She immediately wanted to taste more, so much so she didn't realize she was bobbing on the candy cane slowly.

Janet quipped, "It tastes a lot better from the source, my pet."

Tamara felt the burn of shame, yet without further instruction, without any guidance, she returned to the floor, back on her knees.

Janet, tugged her skirt off, sat back down on a chair, and said, "I almost should make you wait for such defiance. There is no shortage of white bitches willing to beg to taste my delicacy. Barbie here used to be a police officer before pulling me over for speeding; Mercedes, who you also briefly met, was valedictorian of her school and on a full scholarship to Harvard before deciding to give all that up to be in her natural environment, on her knees serving blacks."

Tamara couldn't believe what she was hearing. Yet, she also couldn't believe that as she sat on her knees, now a few feet from black pussy, that she too would be willing to give up almost anything for the privileged to taste black pussy.

Janet moved her fingers to her pussy lips and spread them open. She asked the white woman on her knees, "What do you see between my pussy lips, my pet?"

"Perfection," Tamara answered, in a hypnotic trance.

Janet laughed, "That's a better answer than I was actually expecting. What colour do you see?"

"Pink," Tamara answered, her eyes never leaving the perfect pussy.

"Exactly, my pet," Janet nodded, "you see underneath the black or white is pink, a perfect pink pussy that you are dying to taste aren't you, Mrs. Adler?"

Hearing her last name again was another reminder of who she really was. A wealthy white woman, married to a very influential white man, with two exceptional white children. She had a massive house, servants, four cars, a summer house in the Hamptons, she was living every white woman's dream. Yet, all that seemed trivial and inconsequential in comparison to what she wanted now. "Yes, I'm dying to taste your pussy."

"My black cunt?" Janet questioned.

Not hesitating, her need to taste her overriding everything else, the white woman answered, "Yes, your black cunt."

"And you're my whit bitch?" Janet continued.

"Yes, dammit, now please, let this white bitch please you," she begged, clearly frustrated.

"You will be my slave?" Janet asked, to clarify, her finger now slowly pumping in and out of her cunt.

Another derogatory term, another shot at the racial differences between them...to history...yet at the moment she was a slave, a slave to her desire, her craving, her hunger. She didn't want to say it, she understood exactly what Janet was doing, yet the words easily rolled off her tongue, the reality of the moment controlling her body before and now her mind. "Yes, I'll be your slave."

"And that makes me?" Janet continued, knowing the end was near, the completely utter submission only seconds away,

Already acknowledging she was a slave, the word 'Mistress' was rather easy to say. "You're my Mistress," the white submissive declared.

"Your black Mistress," Janet questioned, one more time, her own pussy getting very wet with the anticipation of having another white bitch between her legs. There was something so enthralling, so exhilarating, so cathartic about the climactic moment of submission.

Frustrated with the delay, the anticipation driving her nuts, the brief taste seeming like an eternity ago, she answered, letting it all go, desperate to please the black woman and finally be allowed to taste her pussy (the ridiculous reality of being allowed ludicrous), "Yes, you're my black Mistress and I your white slave."

"Crawl," Janet ordered, watching with a broad smile, knowing a few of the installed cameras had filmed the entire submission of the white bitch. The video was filmed mostly for her enjoyment, but also to show to her husband, her daughter, her friends and, in rare cases, as blackmail if the white submissive ever tried to be a problem (that was rare but had occurred a couple of times).

Tamara felt a rush of excitement cascade through her at the words that finally gave her permission to be subservient, as she suddenly craved to be. Her body moved towards the black woman and soon she was directly in front of her.

"Suck on my toes," Janet ordered, as she crossed her legs to have her left foot dangling.

This was not the task Tamara was anticipating, yet she obeyed the humiliating task as she took the foot in her hand and took the small pinkie in her mouth. Although the task was menial and monotonous, it somehow turned her on. She moved to each toe until the first foot was done.

Tamara switched legs and watched as the white pet wordlessly continued the foot attention.

Once she was done with the last toe, she awaited further instruction, like a child who has just finished a chore.

"What do you want now?" Janet asked.

"To eat your beautiful black box," Tamara bluntly answered, liking the alliteration.

"I have a box now?" Janet questioned.

"Sorry, Mistress, I meant pussy," Tamara quickly apologized.

Janet laughed, "No, box is good and since you too have been good, you can have a lengthy lapping at my black box."

Hearing the words she was dying to hear, her mouth dry, she didn't hesitate as she buried her face between the black woman's legs. The taste was better than Egg Nog and rum her favourite Christmas drink. It was even more exotic and intoxicating than the lingering scent and the brief taste she had sampled on the candy cane. Her appetite whetted, the white mother of two began lapping hungrily, unable to get enough of the forbidden fruit...wanting to taste the full explosion of flavour by getting the black woman off.

Janet watched as the strong-willed white woman became a submissive like so many before her. It never got old seeing a white woman, especially a white racist woman, shift from defiant to submissive. Like most white rookie pussy pleasers, she was sloppy. But watching her lap hungrily between her legs, moving from tentative to eager the longer she lapped away was always exhilarating. She moaned, "Do you want to taste my cum, slut."

Being called a 'slut' was another slap to the face for Tamara, yet at the moment she was a slut, a slut for black pussy, a slut for black pussy juice. The only thing that mattered now was getting more of this intoxicating taste. She answered, between licks, "Yes, Mistress."

"Beg," Janet ordered, loving watching a white woman between her legs begging for the privileged to lick her.

Long past humiliation, Tamara didn't hesitate, talking dirty like she never did with her husband, "Please, Mistress, come all over my white face. Let me taste your delicious cunt cum."

"You understand that this isn't a one-time submission," Janet continued, rubbing her pussy lips in front of her new white pet. "I expect complete obedience. If I need you, I will call you. If I call you, you will meet me when and where no matter what, is that understood?"

That expectation petrified Tamara instantly, at the thought that her children or husband would find out about her new predicament; yet, the expectation also made her cunt gush at the thought she could taste this heaven again. So, like every other time today since she first broke, she said exactly the words Janet wanted to say, even going further than requested, "Yes, Mistress, I'm your twenty-four hour on call cunt eating slave."

"Mmmmmm," Janet moaned, grabbing the pet's head and pulling it deeper inside her box. Close, she ground her cunt up and down on the pretty white wife's face, wanting to completely make a mess of her perfectly made up face, which had probably taken her an hour to do.

Tamara felt like she was in college again, when she had a boyfriend who would grab her head and fuck her face with his cock...completely helpless and just a vessel of pleasure. Often during those times, she wouldn't get any reciprocation as he would shoot his cum down her throat and then leave. It was a strange relationship that she had to end because she was way too addicted to the need to please him, to obey him, even though he didn't treat her well. The next man she met was her husband and he was a complete gentleman. She just licked as best she could as Janet used her face for her own personal pleasure. She wanted to taste what cunt cum tasted like, she wanted to feel it flood out of Janet's cunt and onto her lips and face.

Janet was incredibly close as she grounded her cunt all over her new pet and finally she rewarded her with an excessive amount of her pussy juice as the first squirt coated her pet's face. Janet was a squirter and came more than most woman, something that seemed to make her many pets very happy.

As the wetness coated her, Tamara couldn't believe just how good it felt, how amazing it tasted, as if she was being baptized into submission...christened a slut. For a very good, loyal church goer, these thoughts were even more taboo than what she had just done, yet they were the thoughts that popped into her head, and the incredible dampness in her panties and tingling in her cunt agreed.

As Janet let go of her head, Tamara remained in position, eagerly lapping up the perfect pussy flavour, wanting to be the perfect pussy pleaser. She couldn't get enough of the cunt cum and she didn't want this crazy out of the ordinary, out of character moment to end.

Spent, and the eager licking making her need to pee, Janet pushed her pet away and asked, "Does my new slut want to come?"

"God, yes," she answered instantly.

Her new pet's insatiable hunger and cunt cum covered face was adorable as Janet ordered, "Stand up."

Tamara obeyed.

"Take off your skirt."

Tamara obeyed, her hands trembling as she had only been naked in front of her husband for the past two decades.

Once the skirt was off, Janet sighed, "Pantyhose, really? Good white sluts wear thigh high stockings or a garterbelt and stockings for easy access to their fuck holes."

The term fuck holes, being plural, startled Tamara as she had never allowed anyone to use her back door, but she again nodded, "Of course, Mistress, I will purchase some immediately."

"Good pet," Janet nodded, before ordering, "take off your heels, pantyhose and panties.

Again Tamara obeyed, her incredible need to obey to come overriding all else.

"A shaved cunt," Janet nodded approvingly, "good girl."

"Thank you, Mistress," Tamara replied, oddly happy her Mistress approved and thankful for the Brazilian she received just last week.

"Barbie," Janet called out.

Tamara felt a rush of shame at being seen so vulnerable, ironic after what she had just done, but still how she felt.

"Yes, Mistress," Barbie asked, coming back into the room.

"Can you get Big Billy for me?" Janet requested.

Tamara instantly wondered what Big Billy was, assuming It was some sort of toy.

"Of course," Barbie nodded with a smile.

Janet explained, "Barbie isn't her real name, it's actually Barbara. But once you become a pet, I think you need a simpler name, one that is more appropriate for a bimbo slut, don't you think?"

Tamara's shame came flooding back at being talked down to, even though she had been talked done to for the past half hour. "I guess," she weakly agreed.

"So, starting now, you will be Tammi, with a I," Janet decided.

Tamara's face burned with shame at the name change, yet she nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

Barbie returned with a long black cock and Janet ordered, "On the wall over there, Barbie."

"Of course, Mistress," Barbie nodded, moving to the wall, licking the suction cup of the nine inch plastic fuck toy and placing it firmly on the wall.

Tamara gasped at the length of it, almost double her husband and twice as thick.

Janet ordered, seeing the shocked look on her pet's face, and said, "I assume Big Billy is bigger than your husband."

"Way bigger," Tamara revealed without thinking, wondering how it would possibly fit inside her.

"I assumed so," Janet smiled, before adding, "Go fuck yourself, Tammi."

Tamara was expecting such words, her cunt was burning for such attention, but actually doing the act was something else.

Janet said, "Now or never, Tammi. I have an appointment I have to leave for in a few minutes."

Tamara, became Tammi completely, as she moved to the wall dropped to her knees, backed up and took the big black cock inside her pussy. "Ohhhhhh, God," she moaned, as the black cock widened her rarely fucked cunt much wider than ever before.

"Take it all in that white box, Tammi," Janet ordered.

"It's so biiiiiig," Tammi moaned, as she kept taking more inside her.

"White sluts cunts need to be trained to take real big black cocks inside them," Janet said, knowing her husband would love to fuck this white slut with his ten inch cock.

"Okaaaaay," Tammi moaned, her body feeling intense euphoria already as she took most of the cock inside her.

"All nine inches, Tammi. I want all nine inches in that slut box of yours," Janet repeated, before she added, "Barbie, please go and get me my black thigh highs."

"Of course, Mistress," Barbie nodded, again leaving.

Tammi finally had all nine inches inside her a couple of minutes later, and couldn't believe she could fit it all inside her thin frame. Once full, her need to come driving her mad, she began bouncing back and forth on the black fuck stick like the slut she had just become...recalling her pre-husband days.

Janet smiled as she watched the white bitch fuck herself, her dignity left on the floor with her clothing.

Tammi's breathing began to increase as she fucked herself with all nine inches, loving just how good it felt to be filled so entirely...she couldn't fathom that she used to reach orgasm with much smaller dicks.

Janet asked, "Like Big Billy?"

"Fuuuuuck, yes," she moaned, as her orgasm continued to rise.

Barbie returned and wordlessly slid the silky thigh high nylons up her Mistress's legs, her own mouth-watering at the beautiful black pussy so close to her.

"Don't come without permission, Tammi," Janet warned.

"So clossssse, Mistress," Tammi moaned, "Please may I come."

"Who should I add next to my white slut group?" Janet asked.

"I don't knoooow," Tammi moaned, not liking the question she was just asked.

"Stop!" Janet ordered.

"Please, noooooo," Tammi moaned, even as she obeyed the order, already trained into complete obedience.

"Suck the cock, slut," Janet ordered, as Barbie finished the first stocking.

Tammi frustrated by the denial of her long resisted orgasm, obeyed as she moved forward and the beautiful fuck toy slipped out of her, she turned around and took the cock, dripping with her own wetness, into her mouth.

"You can come as soon as you tell me who you want me to take next," Janet repeated, as Barbie slid the second stocking up her leg.

Tammi sucked on the plastic cock, humiliated and yet turned on, as she pondered the question. Immediately, Carolyn popped into her head. She was her neighbour and a bitch who thought she was better than the rest because she was a minor television celebrity from the reality TV show Big Brother.

Wanting the cock back in her cunt, Tammi said, "Carolyn Carter would make a great slut."

Janet smiled and asked, remembering that name from a couple of years ago, "The Big Brother bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress," Tammi nodded, "she moved here after winning that money."

"Delicious," Janet nodded, "you may fuck that white hole of yours."

"Thank you, Mistress," Tammi eagerly said absurdly, appreciating permission to fuck herself on a black wall cock. She quickly turned back around and impaled herself on the beautiful cock. Fuuuuuuck," she screamed, the pleasure instantly coming back.

"Go ahead, Barbie, you may retrieve your reward," Janet offered, as she patted her legs to offer the ex-policewoman the privilege of licking her pussy.

"Thank you, Mistress," Barbie responded, excited to get to taste her Mistress, something she could never get enough of.

Tammi looked up and watched another white woman eat Janet and couldn't believe the rush of jealousy that hit her. She wanted to be between those legs again, which somehow seemed even sexier in the thigh high stockings.

"Come, Tammi, come thinking of bringing me Carolyn," Janet ordered.

"Oh yes, fuck," Tammi moaned, the visual of that bitch being put in her place stimulating.

"Now, whore, come like the white cunt licking slave you are," Janet demanded firmly, as she softly put her hands through Barbie's hair.

"Yessssssss, Mistress," Tammi moaned, slamming her body back on the big black cock until the inevitable finally happened and the long refused orgasm finally hit her like a ton of bricks. "I'm comiiiiiiing," she screamed. Her whole body collapsed forward as the ultimate pulses of pleasure raptured her entire being from her toes to the hairs on her head.

Janet smiled, "Another one bites the dust."

Barbie, between licks, added, "As they all do, Mistress."

Janet nodded, as Barbie continued to use her experienced tongue on her.

Tammi lay on the floor, her body trembling, like the continual aftershocks of an earthquake. She couldn't believe how intense the pleasure was, how she had obeyed the ludicrous demands of this black stranger.

Barbie gave Janet a much smaller orgasm before Janet said, "I need to get going. Barbie, you may have Tammi eat you if you wish."

Tammi looked up, surprised by the offer, being treated like she had no say.

"Thank you, Mistress, I will train her to be a great cunt muncher," Barbie said, as she walked over to the new white pet, flipped her roughly onto her back and straddled her face.

Completely spent, Tammi couldn't fight her off if she tried, plus she wouldn't disobey Janet after all that had transpired today. Instead, she began licking her second pussy of the hour.

Janet said, as she slipped into her heels, "Tammi, you will not come until you bring me Carolyn. Once you do, you will be rewarded very generously."