Stranded

Story Info
Two people stranded together quickly fall in love.
1.4k words
3.87
32.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin Mills grumbled loudly as a hurried man bumped into her carelessly, spilling nearly all the contents of her full purse.

It was quite a busy day, a number seemingly reaching into the thousands bustling through a comparatively small and rather pitiful room. The airport was usually even more crowded, so Kristin, definitely one to be considered a frequent flyer, counted her blessings.

This particular time she was catching a late flight into Tahiti, for two weeks of well-deserved vacation.

But apparently even on vacation little faggots run straight into you, she thought to herself.

Attractive faggots, she corrected.

The offender, now standing bashfully to the side, surely was a good-looking man, tall and dark, with piercing blue eyes that had a calm and rather detached presence in such a strong face.

"I'm sorry." He said quickly, those beautiful eyes searching her face for any signs of anger.

She had half a mind to bash him on the head with the now empty purse but decided against it, security probably wouldn't appreciate the violence.

"It's OK, but either help me pick up or die." She returned with a teasing tone and amused glitter growing in her eyes.

Kristin had never been one for preppy flirting, the whole 'giggle and he'll love you' idea mystified her and she nearly always had too much anger at some unidentified thing to smile as if she had not a care in the world, so she adopted her own, certainly unique style of ‘flirting’. She truly couldn’t help how nearly every other sentence was a death threat of some sort, usually with either a teasing tone or one of mock anger.

The man sunk down beside her, a smile growing on his face that seemed to soften his defined jaw. “I don’t think that would be such a good idea,” he countered, “sentence these days would be 20 to life.” The light played across his eyes, heavily emphasizing the playfulness expressed there.

Kristin smiled lightly, her fragile hands snapping up the more private contents of her purse. She paused uncertainly, as if unsure of what exactly she couldn’t remember, then the expression cleared and she quickly held out the unused hand and introduced herself.

The man shook her hand heartily, establishing himself as Joel Faubert, a broker also traveling to Tahiti. “Where is your seat?” Kristin asked, hope building that perhaps she could have a chance to talk more with such an attractive man.

Kristin was, at the ripe age of 21, still very much a virgin. It wasn’t that she was so attractive that no man would look at her, with a slim build, firm C-cup breasts and dazzling face, she was actually very beautiful. The problem was simply she had no time for men. She was very intelligent, and while getting in trouble constantly from professors and school boards, she had managed to go through Harvard, and she planned on attending the law school next semester. Even with her noticeable beauty, she had only kissed one man, at 16. However unlikely this was, it was true, Kristin simply spent so much time attending school and hanging out with her friends, she simply couldn’t, or wouldn’t, make any time for relationships.

Jerking Kristin back from reflections upon herself, Joel replied he had a seat adjacent to hers, and she noticed he was glancing at her ticket, which had fallen from her purse among the many other objects.

The two finally realized that they were still sitting on the floor, almost oblivious to people running toward boarding gates who could step on them with quite a painful result.

They gathered the remaining articles off of the ground and quickly moved to board the plane.

During the flight, both Joel and Kristin became absorbed in only each other, chatting about nearly every topic either could think of, tastes in music, in movies, even in architecture! They found many areas of identical opinion, and because of this Kristin began to see Joel as more than the hot guy who had ruined so many things in her bag, and Joel erased his first impressions of Kristin as a fluffy beauty queen.

The turbulence the plane encountered was completely normal until an engine blew. The plane rocked violently and Joel read fear in Kristin’s hardened expression. Shortly another engine blew and everyone on board began to panic, even flight attendants allowing alarm to edge into their usually even tones. Another hard lurch was felt and Kristin forcefully blacked out.

When she awoke she found herself on some warm beach she was certain she could not remember. “Tahiti…” she murmured as some sort of an answer. But no…she suddenly remembered everything in one crashing wave. “Oh shit.” She muttered under her breath. “Where the hell-“ “Don’t ask me.” Another, male voice broke in, “some uncharted island I guess, it sure as hell is an island, and OF COURSE it couldn’t be inhabited.”

Kristin smiled hesitantly. ‘If there is anyone to be stranded with…’she thought to herself in an unexpected moment of positivity. Joel smiled widely as if he understood what she was thinking and then quickly turned away. “We should probably get food and all that shit,” he said over a his shoulder, “I don’t want to fucking starve.”

For the next few months the two very slowly adapted to life on the island, actually settling into quite a luxurious lifestyle for such a location. Kristin slowly, and only by bits and pieces at a time, learned how she had came from the dropping plane onto her current location. Apparently, Joel had grabbed an inflatable life raft from the front of the plane, dropped both himself and the unconscious Kristin onto it and they had drifted onto the shore of whatever landform they where now upon.

Every second shared between Kristin and Joel was now coated with a thick and silently denied attraction. The more time they spent together the more each discovered they loved the other, however for fear of an uncomfortable rejection neither spoke.

One night they were sitting together on the shore admiring the waves crashing silently into the darkness when Joel suddenly tipped Kristin’s face to his own and kissed her fiercely. Kristin reeled in shock and pleasure and Joel began to profusely apologize.

“It’s fine, no more then that, it’s great.” Kristin murmured softly, ending Joel’s ongoing apologies.

Joel smiled blissfully, once again positioning Kristin’s face to his own and he began to kiss her passionately.

He drew her down and hovered softly above her, their lips meeting once again. Their tongues entwined and Joel stopped quickly. “I love you.” He whispered and once Kristin had echoed these sentiments, they began to kiss again. Kristin softly ran her fingers along the line of Joel’s shirt and he quickly threw it off.

Kristin’s round lips played into a small smile soon swallowed by Joel’s heated kisses. She fiercely tore off her own top and allowed Joel’s gentle mouth to trail down her neck and onto the crown of her breasts.

She leaned back slightly to unclasp her bra and shortly threw it into the sand.

Joel stared at Kristin’s perfectly symmetrical and lusciously firm breasts, for a moment shocked to behold something so beautiful. He cautiously stretched a quacking hand to touch them, and as soon as he felt their warmth he nearly went insane.

He wrapped his tongue around the perfect nipples and brought his fingers down to her bellybutton, since her infuriating jeans covered most below that.

Kristin, herself possessed with heated need, swiftly unbuttoned Joel jeans and slipped them off, following that with his underwear.

She was surprised at the size of his dick, a full 10 inches to wager a guess. She impatiently removed her own shorts and the lacy thong underneath, wanting now only to be fucked.

Joel, who certainly understood the impatience, positioned his dick at the opening of her beautiful pussy and began to pump in and out.

Kristin felt pain only for a very fleeting moment and afterward was overcome with unexplainable pleasure. She mirrored his rhythm and soon felt herself nearing orgasm. After she had cum, she simply rolled over and lay her head onto Joel’s broad chest.

“I was a virgin you know.” She remarked to him as they lay together in remarkable peace. “So was I.” He responded as if surprised she could have thought anything else. Kristin smiled contentedly as she drifted into sleep, and one thought kept repeating itself to her.

Maybe Tahiti wouldn’t have been so marvelous.