Stranded Ch. 01

Story Info
Left in the middle of the lake.
766 words
4.1
18k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Studying, writing papers, finals, the stress was over. SUMMERTIME!

Before everyone left for home, we took one more boat ride. As usual we stop in the middle of the lake for a swim ... As usual we all skinny dip ... As usual every one is tired and gets back in and dressed, except me and Beth. Beth had one of those bodies entirely out of my league, entirely in my best dreams, the lust of every classmate. She had her pick and usually sported a boyfriend with benefits, like this boat.

However this time her boyfriend is annoyed as Beth and I are still naked. He is more annoyed as we splash and rough house. Positively irate as I "accidentally" touch her breasts and she keeps playing along.

Suddenly I hear the motor cut in and the yells of the group as the boat starts moving. It picks up speed and heads for shore. We're alone. No clothes, shoes, anything. A mile offshore.

I feel the rising panic and start to yell for help, but Beth is there. She shushes me, hugs me, reassures me that we'll be ok. I get lost in that friendly smile and will do anything to stay in that embrace.

As I start to realize how we are intertwined, feeling every inch of the goddess along my naked skin, the hormones take over. I'm suddenly hard, my eyes glaze over, my muscles pull her tighter. But Beth flashes that friendly smile and gently disengages. We are still tired and alone, naked in the middle of the lake.

We start swimming slowly, conserving energy, alternating strokes to keep from tiring. We chat to keep each other's spirits up, but I'm not the athlete Beth is and find it harder and harder to keep moving.

Beth turns around and comes closer. Those eyes pull me in and I'll do anything. As her arms come around me and I feel those long legs against mine, I forget about the outside world. I forget we're in danger. Again she gently disengages as she feels my body's salute, and we continue swimming.

It's still not enough, I'm not going to make it. Beth notices my struggle and encourages me to float on my back to rest. She holds me in a lifeguard save and my head rests on those heavenly pillows as her wonderful machine of a body keeps pulling.

Now Beth is distracted. She can't miss the effect she has on me, couldn't help noticing how hard I got in her embrace, and can't stop looking at my erection rising from the water. The situation is getting to her too, as adrenaline mixes with dopamine and her hormones race. She has needs too. She gently releases me to float on my back, and spins me around feet first. Beth moves between my legs to cup my ass cheeks in both hands. She raises my middle out of the water to gently kiss the tip, then shakes herself and stops. We're still stranded, alone and naked in the middle of the lake.

Beth grabs me by the penis and starts towing. She continues to pull us toward safety, occasionally pumping her hand up and down my shaft to keep me fully engorged. She starts talking dirty to keep me fully upright and focused. I forget about time, danger and the outside world as I only have attention for her touch, her grip, her imagination of what she wants to do with me, alone and naked.

Next time Beth changed strokes, it was different. She let me float in closer to her, and reached around to squeeze my butt again. However I was entirely relaxed and focussed on the pleasure as her hands got more intrusive. I was mildly shocked as I let her fingers enter my anus. I was fish hooked as she started towing again, every motion with her fingertip against my prostate, rushing me toward climax. I was going crazy.

Again she changed it up balancing me on her finger, raising my mast out of the water, pulling me toward her. I never felt more alive, feeling the warmth of her mouth closing in around my balls, feeling her tongue gently separate, manipulate. Then her other hand started stroking my cock, faster, harder, firmer. I couldn't hold back and exploded with a loud groan. My eyes rolled back and obliviously I sank down ...

... to the ground. I opened my eyes to that mischievous smile as Beth said "we're safe". She gently grabbed my balls and added " and you OWE me".