Stranded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hr6183
hr6183
255 Followers

After she had finished cumming, I stood back up and pulled the bottom of her dress back down. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips and let her taste her juices on my lips. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

Smiling, I said. "I love making love to you babe."

"You are amazing!" Said Jessica.

Then she kissed me on the lips. She motioned for me to turn around. I had my back against the wall as we continued to kiss. Jessica smiled at me. She broke off our kissing. My little girl went down on her knees in front of me. Kneeling before me, her soft, delicate fingers reached for the zipper of my dockers. Slowly she pulled the zipper down. She reached in to find the buldge in my pants. Jessica pulled my silicon cock free of it's cage.

Looking up at me, she smiled. I reached my hand down, caressing her cheek and nudging my strapon to her lips. Jessica took it into her mouth like a pro. I doubted that it was her first time giving head. But it was probably the first time that she ever gave a blow job to a woman. Jessica wrapped her luscious lips tightly around my cock. She looked so beautiful bobbing her head up and down for me. Jessica took the length of my shaft deep into her throat. I could feel the base of my strapon rubbing up against my crotch. I started to thrust my hips into Jessica's mouth. To my delight and surprise, she took the full length of my cock into her mouth. She got her mouth right down to the base of my strapon.

Caressing her beautiful face, I whispered. "That's it baby. Just like that."

I was getting so horny seeing this beautiful young thing pleasuring me. My body was aching for hers. I wanted to be inside her body, I wanted to dominate and merge with her. My desire for her was so primal, so basic. I had Jessica stand up. I wrapped my strong arms around her and kissed her passionately.

Then, I said. "C'mon baby. Let's go back to my place."

My little girl smiled and said. "Ok."

I helped Jessica fix her dress, and I put my cock away and zipped up my fly. We walked out of the restroom, My young lover's face was still a little flushed. I was a little surprised that no one had interrupted our little tryst in the bathroom. Good thing for small miracles.

As we walked back into the club, I had my arm around Jessica's little waist, holding her close to me. We made our way to the door. The music was loud. I tried to tell her how beautiful she was, but she couldn't hear me. When we finally got outside. I told her how sexy she was. She smiled and told me that she thought I was handsome. I got her into my car. With a sense of purpose, I did my best to rush home. It was the longest 20 minutes in my life. My body was tingling. On fire. It was burning red hot with desire for my young lover.

It was already after midnight when we arrived at my cottage. I led Jessica to my door. We walked inside. I closed the door behind and turned to my little girl. My desire was at a fever pitch. I pounced on her. Pushing her into the wall, kissing her deeply. Our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I grabbed her ass in my hands and picked her up. She felt as light as a feather. Jessica put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my torso, holding onto me as I held her firmly against the wall. I ground my crotch against hers while we kissed.

Holding on to my young lover, I carried her off to my bedroom as we continued to passionately kiss. I carried her passed the bed and into my bathroom. I let her down and we stripped our clothes off. Jessica was completely naked. And the only thing I kept on was my strapon. We were a contrast of body types. Hers was so young and trim and feminine. Mine was older, stocky and masculine. Jessica looked around.

"You have a beautiful bathroom!" Said Jessica as she admired the jacuzzi sized tub and the ornately tiled shower, encased in glass.

"Thank you. C'mon babe." I said as I opened the shower door.

I turned the water on. I got it nice and hot. The water felt good hitting our naked bodies. I took Jessica into my arms once more. I pushed her against the wall of the shower. Never have I wanted to be inside someone so badly in my life. I took my cock in my hand and guided it to her tight little opening. Jessica moved her hips forward. The bulbous head of my strapon disappeared from view as it penetrated her young body.

She gasped as she felt my cock slide inside her tight little body. Adrenaline was surging in my veins. I grabbed her firm ass in my hands and picked her up again. Jessica wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist holding onto me. She felt so light in my grasp. I started to thrust my hips into her. My young lover let out a moan. Pressing my lips to hers, we kissed. It felt good to be inside her. Two bodies, young and old, merging together as one. I penetrated her slowly with long deep thrusts. I buried my cock deep inside her delicious body. The steam from the shower added to the heat of our passion. Using her legs to pull herself into me, Jessica's hips crashed down into mine in unison.

"Oh, fuck! That's it baby. We're one and the same." I said to Jessica.

My arms were starting to get tired. It was getting harder to hold onto Jessica's wriggling body. I took a few steps and pushed her against the back of the shower, pinning her against the wall. I began to increase my tempo, pumping my hips faster and harder. I was like a jack hammer pounding away at her. My 19 year old lover was moaning loudly now. Her arms were clasped tightly around my neck.

I was in a near state of euphoria as I made love to my beautiful baby girl. Our bodies were dancing on the edge of ecstasy. I could feel Jessica's body starting to tighten. I pulled my cock out as far as I could and then slowly driving it into her. I buried it deep inside her tight pussy. I rocked her body up and down with micro thrusts. Her pussy tightened around my cock as she began to cum. I locked my lips against hers, kissing her fully. Our tongues danced, as Jessica's body stiffened while she came. Slowly, I eased both of us down. I was on my back on the floor of the shower and she was on top of me, straddling my body. Jessica continued to impale herself on my ever hard erection.

"That's it baby. Keep on going. I want you so bad baby!" I said to her.

Jessica said. "Oh my god! I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Encouraging her, I said. "Don't think about it baby. Just enjoy it. Take me inside your beautiful body!"

Jessica closed her eyes and arched her back as her hips crashed down into mine. She kept my cock deep inside her. Her full breasts were heaving right in front of me. Like a magnet, my hands were drawn to them, cupping them in my hands and massaging them. I pinched her nipples lightly. Jessica started to moan again. Her tempo was building. I put my hands on her little waist, guiding her down on my silicon dick. I was in a euphoric state. I still couldn't believe that I was having sex with such a beautiful young woman. I could feel my lover sliding up and down on my ersatz erection. She was pounding herself against me like the waves crashing against the rocks.

While making love to Jessica, I fantasized about us being a couple. I wanted to be her man so badly. I wanted to cum inside her tight young body and impregnate her with my essence so that she could bear my children. It was such a silly thought. Just the fantasies of an old butch woman.

I lifted my right arm up, putting my hand around the back of Jessica's neck. I pulled her head down until she was nose to nose with me. I raised my head up slightly. My lips touched hers. I gave her a light kiss. I flicked my tongue against her lips. She pursed her lips as my tongue entered her mouth. Jessica's hips were coming down hard into me, her rhythm quickened while at the same time her breath shortened.

I broke off our kisses and said to her. "C'mon baby. That's it! I want you to cum for me!!!"

That encouragement was enough. Jessica came for me for a second time. Her body was spent and she collapsed on top of me. I withdrew my cock from her wet limp body. I felt so happy, so fulfilled. She was mine and I was hers. I tenderly kissed my young lover. We laid on the shower floor for several more minutes, making out and letting the heat from the water and steam sooth our worn out bodies.

We dried off and went to my bed, collapsing naked in each other's arms. I held my little girl tightly in my arms. I never wanted to let her go. She was my world now. I drifted off to sleep only to wake up several hours later. I could feel my 19 year old's firm naked body against mine. Jessica was sound asleep. Feeling her soft warm body against my own was making my body tingle again. I pulled the sheets off and admired her beautiful body in the silvery moon light. She was so young, so beautiful just lying there beside me.

Feeling extremely horny once more, I withdrew from my tight embrace of my young lover. I positioned gently positioned her on her back. Jessica was still sound asleep. I sat at the foot of the bed for a few moments, wondering if I should wake her for another round of love making. I decided to wake her in a most pleasant and novel way. I moved up on the bed, positioning myself between Jessica's legs, spreading the apart in the process. My head was desperately close to her sex. I closed my eyes, inhaling her sweet scent. It was intoxicating.

Hungry for Jessica, I licked my lips. I lowered my head until my lips were touching the lips of her womanhood. Tenderly, I kissed her young body. Jessica moved slightly. I looked up. She was still asleep. My focus returned to her tight little pussy. I began to kiss her sex as I would kiss her luscious mouth, with passion, lust and desire. My tongue circled around her pussy lips before finally I drew it across her tight little slit. I could taste her juices on my tongue. I started to lap up her moistness.

It didn't take Jessica long to wake up and find me between her legs, eating her out. She propped herself up with one arm while she guided the other one down towards my head. With her free hand, she caressed my face and then ran her fingers through my short salt and pepper hair. At that point, I dived in. I took her pussy into my mouth. Jessica let out a soft moan. I began to suck on her sex gently. She started to moan a little louder now. I flicked my tongue against her pussy lips. Jessica continued to stroke the back of my head. I looked up to see my young lover, she was in a state of bliss, just lost in the moment.

In the moonlight, I could see Jessica's eyes staring down at me making love to her with my ravenous mouth. There was an intensity in her stare. She was focused on me and the pleasure I was giving her. Her hand caressed my head tenderly. We were sharing a moment together where two souls were meeting and becoming one. I slowly drew my tongue inside her young body once more.

"Oh my god! You're so good at this! Don't stop. Please don't stop!" Said Jessica.

Wanting to please my little girl, I continued my assault on her pussy. I drove my wet tongue deep inside her. I could taste more of her delicious juices. Then I withdrew my tongue and flicked it at her clit. Then I gently nibbled on her pussy lips before I kissed her pussy once more. Jessica's breathing was becoming erratic. She was on the verge of climaxing. I took my tongue inside her again, wriggling it wildly inside her tight young body. Her body convulsed and tightened.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Said my young lover.

A torrent of juices flowed freely from Jessica. I readily devoured her succulent body. She tasted so wonderful to me, she tasted like pure unadulterated sex. Her body continued to spasm for several more minutes as I ate her out. Once the fire inside her had subsided, I crawled up towards her and kissed her on the lips. I let her taste the residue of her juices on my lips.

"You're such a little firecracker baby. I just can't get enough of you! I want to have you all the time!" I said to her.

Jessica smiled at me and said. "You are so amazing! I've never been with someone like you, like ever!"

Smiling, I kissed her and said. "Well baby, I'll take that as a compliment.

"Can I be honest with you?" asked my young lover.

"Sure." I said.

With some trepidation, Jessica said. "I just can't believe that I'm here with you and that we had sex together!"

"Why is that?" I asked.

"There's like so many reasons." She said.

"Tell me babe." I said.

Thinking for a moment, Jessica said. "Well there's the fact that you're a woman is a big one. I'm not gay and have never considered myself gay! And you're like so much older than me for another!"

Amused, I said. "I know baby. But you can't deny that there's an attraction between us. You know that I'm crazy about you! You can't tell me you don't feel something?"

"I know! I do! It's just kinda confusing for me. I've never been attracted to a woman before." She said.

I smiled reassuringly at her. "I know baby. I just want to be the man in your life. I want to take care of you baby!"

Jessica smiled at me. I leaned in and gave her another passionate kiss. I was still horny. I reached over to the nightstand, to where I had put my strapon. I put it on. My little baby doll was on her back, waiting for me expectantly. I was on my knees above her with my erect phallus just begging to be inside my young lover. I fell on top of her. Jessica spread her legs wide apart.

"Oh my god! I want you inside me so bad!" Said Jessica.

I smiled and said. "Oh baby, I want to be inside you too!"

I grabbed the shaft of my cock and guided the head to her tight little opening. I slowly penetrated her. I kissed her fully at the same time. Jessica moaned into my mouth. There I was, on top of her. Slowly making love to her once more. I could feel the resistance as I drove my cock deep inside, burying it to the hilt. She let out another moan. God, she was so tight and yet so desperately loose! I let the full weight of my body fall on Jessica. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to thrust in and out of her.

As we kissed passionately, I knew that I wanted her and I to become a couple. I wanted to love and take care of her, to be there for her. To be her man. Her sugar daddy. I wanted her to be my woman. But at the same time, I knew that it was silly to think that would happen. She was a nubile, young and sexy girl with her whole life ahead of her. I on the other hand was a slightly out of shape, old woman at the twilight of mine by comparison. I didn't think that our relationship would last. She would want a normal life, a family and children. Things that I couldn't give her.

The thought of that upset me. In fact, I was a little angry. With adrenaline rushing through my veins, I man-handled Jessica. Without a word, I turned her over onto her stomach. I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up into the air. Jessica was on all fours. I took my cock and drove it deep inside her tight sex. I held on to her hips and began to thrust hard and deep into my young lover. I pounded her relentlessly, ramming her harder and faster. Jessica's arms dropped and she buried her face into one of my pillows. My hands held firm to her hips as I continued my assault on her from behind.

Slowly my anger subsided. I knew that I couldn't be mad at her for something that may or may not happen. For now, her whole body belonged to me. My animal lust was in full control. I loved taking a woman doggy style. It gave me such a feeling of power and control over them. I looked down to admire Jessica's gorgeous tattoo on the small of her back and her firm little ass bouncing against my stomach. She was such a hot little thing! I was working her over hard. My whole body was drenched in sweat. All of my sweat was dripping onto Jessica's firm body, making it glisten in the moonlight.

Jessica moaned loudly with each thrust. My body was tingling with pleasure. I moved my left hand from Jessica's hip to the small of her back. I moved my hand up her spine, to her back, then up to her neck. My fingers combed the back of her head. I grabbed her silky soft hair and pulled Jessica's head back, forcing her back to arch. It got me even hotter. I was in full control of my her. My tempo continued to build at a feverish rate. My 58 year old body desperately desired to merger with Jessica's 19 year old body.

"Oh shit that's it baby, take it! Take it all! You're so fucking hot!" I said.

She responded by moaning even louder now. Like a jack hammer, I pounded her. I could feel more resistance as Jessica's pussy tightened around around my ever hard cock. I continued to thrust into her. I was desperately close to cumming as well. I let go of Jessica's hair and pulled my left hand back down to her hip. I continued to fuck her for several more minutes. Then, as I felt myself climax, I drove my cock deep into Jessica, burying it all the way into her young body. My juices erupted, leaking all over my harness. I stayed inside her for several minutes, not moving, just keeping my cock deep inside her as I finished cumming.

Once I was finished, I collapsed on the bed. I was dead tired. I wasn't used to having so much sex with a woman in one night. I removed my harness and threw it off to the side. Jessica and I laid there completely naked. Her firm young body and my stocky older frame wrapped around each other in an intimate embrace. It felt good to know that for an old woman like me, I could still keep up with a girl almost 40 years younger than me. We kissed passionately. God she made me feel so young and vibrant. I knew that I would do anything I could to hold onto my little girl. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke the next morning to find Jessica still in my arms. I felt content and happy. She was everything that I wanted in a woman. She was sweet, sexy and very feminine. We had connected in the most personal and intimate ways. I knew that I wanted her to stay with me, but I also knew that she had to go home with her parents soon.

Jessica and I spent the next few days together. Her parents never found out about us spending time together. On her last day on Aruba, we talked. Neither of us knew what the future would hold. We both promised to visit each other when we could. What happened afterwards is a story for another day...

hr6183
hr6183
255 Followers
12