Stranded: Kateryna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And hot," Ryan said, enthusiastically. "So hot." He stood, and in a swift motion, tugged his shirt off.

Kateryna did a double take. Far from being the slack, soft man she had imagined, Ryan was in excellent shape. He wasn't heavily muscled, but his shoulders, chest, and back were lean and strong. Veins popped on his upper arms, and his abs were nicely defined. He had the look of a distance runner or possibly a cyclist who also knew his way around a weight room. Kat looked away quickly before Ryan settled back down beside her.

"I couldn't let you be the only one getting some sun," he grinned. Ryan refilled their drinks and for a time said no more. The waves slapped against the hull.

Her options weren't great. Kat could let Ryan drop her off in the miserable town of Çıralı. Hotels would be cheaper than they would have been elsewhere, but even in a dump she could afford no more than two nights. She hadn't taken a bus since a childhood trip with her family. Did cross-country buses even stop in smaller towns? Could she afford it? Her parents would probably send her money, but the homecoming would be wretched. She had barely called them in six months.

Or she could fuck Ryan. Any idea of manipulating him into giving her a free ride had evaporated in the Mediterrean sun. The man wasn't the pushover she had taken him for in Antalya. He was little more than a predator. Ryan had read Kat's situation, let her talk herself aboard his stupid rental boat, and taken her to the middle of nowhere before showing his true colors.

As if reading her mind, Ryan slipped his arm around Kateryna's bare shoulder. He pulled her close. "Yep, just two people enjoying a beautiful afternoon." He kissed the top of her head with tenderness, but while sliding his hand to her waist. His grip was undeniably strong, pressing their warm bodies together. Kat found her face on Ryan's chest, tickled by his wiry chest hair while his hand found, then explored the tie on her bikini bottom. Just when Kat thought he would press the issue, Ryan relaxed. Keeping one arm around her, he refilled their drinks. The man seemed unbothered by the fact that just half an hour before she had been shrieking at him from across the deck.

Kat was happy for the respite. With her eyes closed it was almost like a day on the Minotaur. The chilled, sweet drinks clouded her mind, and relaxed her firm, youthful body. Gentle waves rocked the boat soothingly. Lazy clouds drifted by, in no hurry to reach their destination. Ryan's strength and focus were exactly what Denys had lacked in their encounter. His grip on her couldn't be questioned. She felt owned yet again, as if Ryan had taken possession of her just as quickly as she had been discarded by Phytos. By the time his hand once again began to toy with her bikini bottom, Kat had already made up her mind. She wriggled partially free.

"I'll give you what you want," Kat said. She brushed her hand across Ryan's lap, exploring the contours of his soft cock through the silky material of his shorts. Kat repeated the motion, trying to gauge his arousal, his size. When she reached her hands to the hem of his shorts, Ryan obliged by lifting his hips from the deck. The Ukrainian woman tugged the garment free.

Ryan wasn't a small man. His abs pointed straight to his cock, soft and happy, but promising that when hard it might be larger than Kat's previous lovers. The American had shaved his sack carefully, revealing plump, full balls. Kat hesitated before popping the head into her mouth.

Soft, warm flesh greeted her lips and tongue. Kat drew Ryan's sleepy cock into her mouth, held it, then slowly let it slip free. Her host took his hand from where it had been resting on her hip. He stroked her dirty blonde hair tenderly.

"Yeah," he said. "Do it."

Kat repeated, this time drawing in the entire, relaxed organ. Again she withdrew, but left the tip in. With just a touch of suction, she was able to repeat the motion without using her hands. She nestled Ryan's flesh in her mouth, pressing her tongue against it, exploring. This time as she withdrew, the organ had fattened.

"Suck me." Ryan was insistent without being forceful.

With the cock growing fatter, Kateryna drew it into her mouth again. This time, as she held it against her tongue, she felt the thing twitch. The Ukrainian withdrew again, letting him rest against the palm of her hand.

"You're big," she said.

"You can do it, no problem," he encouraged. "Take it again."

This time no suction was required. All Kateryna had to do was push her lips over the full head and turgid shaft. Except it was too big now. She couldn't quite slip her lips over the final inch. When she started to pull back, Ryan's hand pressed against the back of her head.

"You can do it," he encouraged.

Afraid to displease him, Kat tried. She adjusted her angle and pushed. Thick male flesh violated the back of her throat. She gagged, but fought through it, eyes watering. Just when Kat thought she had failed, her lips found the base. She held it for a heartbeat before pulling back with a gasp.

"Oh fuck! Shit you're big," she said. He wasn't even completely hard yet.

"In a good way, right?" Ryan kept his hand against the back of her head. "That feels really good, baby. Do it again."

Willing herself to continue, Kat drove herself again onto Ryan's still-swelling cock. She gagged on the bulbous head immediately, and couldn't manage more than half of his length before she nearly retched. Tears ran down her cheeks. Her head swam.

"I... I can't," she gasped, pulling free. "You're too hard now! Fuck."

"Take as much as you can, baby. Not just once. Stroke it."

She did. Kat slid her mouth over Ryan's shaft as far as she could comfortably go. The fat head parted her lips, followed by the vein-traced shaft. She withdrew, then repeated the motion. Any farther and she would start to gag. After a few strokes, Kat had established a steady rhythm.

"That's good," Ryan moaned. "Yeah, like that." He ran his fingers through Kateryna's hair, a gentle motion that reminded her he could take control at any moment.

Kat let the blowjob absorb her full attention. Keeping up the shallow but steady strokes, she slid one hand toward the American's smooth sack. Her slender fingers encircled his balls, tugging gently.

"Mmmm fuck," he grunted.

Perhaps she could get him off. A couple of blowjobs in return for passage at least as far as Istanbul began to seem like a bargain. Kat picked up her speed. Her mouth was stretched, but as long as she didn't go too deep she was sure she could keep it up.

"Ooooh yeah," Ryan said, encouragingly. He was hard, but there was scant other sign he was about to cum. His breath wasn't rough, and his cock wasn't trembling. Guys like Denys came quickly, but with an older guy you never knew.

Fatigue and soreness set in. Kat continued on another minute or so, but ultimately pulled back, panting, and cradling Ryan's cock. The thing looked enormous in her hand, achingly hard, and fatter than any cock she had encountered. Depressingly, the slick portion of his cock, the portion she had taken into her mouth, was at most one third of Ryan's length. No wonder she hadn't been able to make him cum.

This time when Ryan's hand found the bikini tie, Kat let him tug it loose.

"That was really nice." Ryan's voice suggested that 'nice' was being polite. He hooked his finger across the top of Kat's bikini. It was her turn to let him remove the last of her clothing. "But I think you deserve some attention, too."

The American kissed down the length of her leg, pausing to tongue the sensitive inside of Kat's knee. She felt a jolt of pleasure which only grew stronger as he continued kissing toward her slit. "Shaved bare, the way I like it," he said. "Nothing in the way."

Once Kat felt the tip of his tongue caress her clit, she was glad for nothing in the way as well. Phytos had almost never given her oral, choosing to focus more on his own pleasure, a perk of his wealth. Ryan, despite his earlier power play, seemed ready to give Kat some attention. She accepted it, spreading her thighs to welcome his exploring tongue.

Ryan hovered over her clit, his breath hot against her flesh. He flicked his tongue teasingly, then settled into a long, slow lick across her nub. He repeated the blissful motion before dipping lower to wriggle against Kat's opening. Ryan's tongue was strong and insistent, parting her lips and darting forward.

"Oh..." Kat moaned.

"You like it. You're wet."

"Yes," she admitted.

"You liked sucking my dick," Ryan continued. He moved up to again tongue her clit.

It was true. The act of pleasuring him had been arousing and assuring. Giving a man head clarified your relationship, and was almost always a precursor to sex. Kat's involuntary sexual response had already found its way to her pussy. "Yes," she said again.

A finger joined Ryan's tongue. As he circled and licked Kateryna's clit, he gently worked it into her pussy. Pleasure shot through her from inside and out. Kat wriggled against him.

"Fuck yeah, I like wet pussy," Ryan said, pulling back long enough to admire his work. Kat's legs and lips were spread for him, open and inviting. She was slick inside and out.

"Mmmm," Kat moaned. That she didn't care for the man didn't stop her body from responding.

"You're almost ready for me," he said before resuming his attentions.

Kat didn't miss the implication. "Two fingers," she panted. She might be wet, but she wasn't ready for such a fat cock.

"Two?" Ryan chuckled. "Yeah... okay." Making sure she watched, her host coated a second finger in saliva, then began to slowly wriggle the pair back into her slit. His tongue found her clit again, circling and flicking.

"Oh god," Kat groaned. The pair of fingers was uncomfortably thick, but the discomfort they brought matched Ryan's behavior. He was going to take her, fuck her here on the deck in view of anyone who might sail by. He didn't care if it hurt. He only wanted to claim her body as his.

"Ah, yeah, you're snug." Ryan had almost worked in both fingers. "Gonna feel so good."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Kat moaned softly. The thought of being taken so casually was equally distasteful and erotic.

"Mmmm, let's see." Carefully, Ryan curled his fingers, targeting Kat's g-spot. When he found it, she trembled. "That's nice, right?"

"Oh," she said. Ryan held her thigh with one hand, locking her in place as he explored and tasted her pussy. With his head down, and only his lean, muscled arms and shoulders visible, he could have been anyone. Kat's eyes slid shut. Inexorably, she yielded to him, arching her body, letting Ryan's fingers and tongue nudge her toward release. The Mediterranean sun kissed and warmed her body like a second lover. She drew near the edge.

"Cum," Ryan said. "I want to feel it. I want to feel you cum with my fingers in you." His tongue was merciless, his fingers skilled.

The tremble turned into a shudder. "I, oh... oh... fu, fuu, eeeeeee." Kat was no longer in control of her taut body; Ryan owned her. "I, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed, the orgasm tearing through her. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers in an ecstatic spasm. Kat's legs twisted and kicked against the deck. Bliss swept over her, one wave after another, a long moan escaping her lips. At last she collapsed against the deck, limp and panting.

Ryan wriggled his sopping fingers free, and with a final kiss against her clit, sat up. Kat didn't open her eyes, choosing instead to bask in the post orgasmic glow. She was pleasantly sated and relaxed. The Ukrainian hadn't cum that hard in longer than she could remember. She savored the moment, still catching her breath. It wasn't until she heard the slap of Ryan's feet against the deck that she finally allowed herself to return to the moment. She opened her eyes.

"I thought we could use a refill." Ryan had left, then returned, still naked, with two more icy drinks. He handed one to Kat. "And you're fucking sexy as shit." He sat down next to her, smoothing the towel.

Kat was already buzzed, but still wrapped in bliss, decided to savor one more drink. She pressed the icy glass to her face, smiled at Ryan, and took a sip. "Mmmm, thanks," she said. "That was amazing." She hadn't intended to compliment him, but the words spilled out. In any event, it had been obvious how hard she had cum.

As Ryan lay back, Kat took the opportunity to assess him once again. He had softened, his organ lying lazily along his thigh. A fine sheen of perspiration dotted his skin, and sparkled on his chest hair. He had minimal body fat, lean, hard muscles, and a map of veins popping on his arms and legs. When she first had seen him in Antalya, Kat had taken him for someone in his mid forties. Now she wondered. Few men stayed so trim into their middle years.

"I like my ladies to feel good." Ryan rolled onto his side to face her. His eyes swept over her body. "Then I can feel good, too."

The implication was clear. Kat had been confused when Ryan worked so hard to make her cum, then got up and walked away. Now it was obvious he was ready to resume their session. Perhaps he had just wanted another drink. "Yes," she said, unsure.

"Nice," said Ryan. The man's jovial mood never seemed to falter. "Here." Tapping Kat's shoulder, Ryan guided her to lay back. He knelt between her legs, his full but soft cock swinging.

Nervously, Kat darted a finger to her slit. She was dripping, as ready as she would ever be. She let Ryan spread her legs.

"This is nice," the American said, sliding his soft, fat cock against her slit. His eyes switched between looking Kat in the eye, drinking in the sight of her youthful body, and watching his organ press against her wet flesh. He was starting to get hard.

"Slowly," Kat urged, her eyes fixed where their bodies were joining.

"It's cool," Ryan replied. "Gonna go real slow, enjoy this." The more he pushed and slid against Kat's dripping slit, the fuller and harder he got. The head was bulging, the loose flesh all but taken up as his shaft filled. Ryan was hard enough now. Kat watched with a mix of anticipation and dread, wondering when he would take her. Subconsciously she wriggled against him, pressing her clit to his shaft. She gave herself to him.

Ryan took what was offered. With one hand holding her thigh in place and one hand guiding his swollen cock, he pushed against Kat's slit. Her slick flesh parted to welcome him, to accept the bulging head. Ryan pulled back, then pushed again. "Yeah," he groaned.

"Owwww," Kat gasped. The man's fat cock stretched her painfully. "Slow! Slow, slow," she urged. "Go slow at first."

Ryan slowed, but didn't loosen his grip on her thigh. He alone was in control. The American could choose to be gentle, or split her in two. He pushed again. When Kat yelped in pain he pulled out, his cock swinging free. "You're nice and snug, baby. It's really good."

"Please," Kat cried out. "No, please I can't." She couldn't let him put it back in her.

"You can do it though," Ryan said. His voice had taken on a harder tone. "Just hurts at first." To Kat's astonishment he re-entered her.

"Fuuuuuuck," Kat gasped, gritting her teeth. Her hands clawed at the towel uselessly. Ryan's grip on her thighs was iron.

"Yeah, take it," he grunted. "That's what you do, right?"

"Whaaaaat?" Kat was confused, tendrils of searing pain parted briefly as a jolt of pleasure found her.

"You let guys fuck you," Ryan groaned. He was in her deeper now. "Your tits get you the audition. That sweet, sweet, snug kitty gets you the job." He let out a long, slow groan.

"Please, shit," Kat groaned. She was at her limit. She braced herself before each thrust, dreading the lance of hot flesh that was coring her out. "Can we... can we stop?"

To her surprise, Ryan complied. He tugged his cock free and rocked back, panting. "Sure," he said. The American took another moment to catch his breath. "I mean, I ate your pussy out. You came so hard I think they heard you back in Antalya. But you don't want me to fuck you."

The flush of shame found Kat. "I tried," she said quietly.

Ryan laughed. He still knelt between her parted legs, cock slapping against her thigh. "Did you? You barely sucked that thing and now you're not in the mood?"

"It hurts," she said. "I've never seen..."

"Go on." Ryan looked as if he might laugh.

"It's so thick," Kat managed to say. "I've never had one like that."

"Yeah, they all say that." He started rubbing his cock along her slit again. "They all say that, but they all take it. You'll take it." Ryan pushed his cock into her slick flesh.

"Nnnnnh," Kat groaned. Maybe he was right. Perhaps it was just a matter of getting through the first few minutes. Surely he was in her at least halfway by now, the thickest part of his cock stretching her flesh. It had to get easier.

"Yeahhhhhh," Ryan moaned. He was grinding slowly into her. "That's right, that's it. Just lay there. Just lay there and fucking take it."

Kat didn't need to open her eyes to know that Ryan was looming over her triumphantly, taking in the sight of her ripe body laying submissively beneath him. He was taking her exactly on his terms, savoring his ownership of her as much as the pleasure of using her body. She winced as another stab of pain shot into her.

"Just fucking deal with it." The hard edge in Ryan's voice had never been more plain. "I own that pussy. I'll do just what I want to it."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuck," Kat cried out, partly in pain, partly in shame. It was true. He did own her, more so than Phytos had, ever could have. She had offered herself to Ryan. Now he was taking what was offered, and more.

"Ahhhhhhhh," Ryan groaned. "Fuh, huh, fuuuuuuuck."

Balls swung against Kat's ass. He had impaled her.

"Ohhhh," Kat practically sobbed.

"Yeah, like that, see?"

Ryan pulled himself from her gash, a sudden emptiness. She looked up.

"That was in you," he said.

Kat stared at the cruel thing, bobbing in the sun. Ryan's cock dripped with her slickness from the bulging head to the fat, vein-laced shaft. It seemed impossible that she had accommodated him.

"Yep," Ryan said. The American admired himself for a moment before he guided his rod back into her slit. Kat watched, transfixed, as the heavy rod again pierced her.

"Owwww!" Kat cried out, but the worst of it was over. Tendrils of pleasure began to blend with the hot needles of pain.

"Fuck, that pussy is perfect!" Ryan was beginning to lose his earlier composure, his breath now coming roughly.

"Just go slow," Kat said, but with less urgency than before. She had never been wetter, her body perversely responding to Ryan's possessive, crude language and forceful approach. Pinned to the deck, her pussy stretched, the Ukrainian girl felt the first, distant hint of a second orgasm.

"It's slow enough," Ryan groaned.

"Oh god, you're in me so deep!" Pleasure was winning over pain. Ryan's glistening shaft invaded then retreated.

"Unh," Ryan grunted. He surged again. "It's nice."

The two were joined. Kat lay back against the gently rocking deck of the boat, pinned in place by Ryan's eager cock. He gripped her thighs as he pumped greedily, their bodies slapping together. Sweat dripped from his body to hers. Ryan tilted his head back, eyes closed, savoring the moment.

Kat too, closed her eyes, allowing fantasy to take hold. She wasn't on the American's modest boat, but rather the sprawling aft deck of the Minotaur. The couple was surrounded by the crew and guests, gaping at the spectacle before them. Phytos stared in frustration, scarlet with regret over having so rashly given her up. Yulia watched, jealous not just of her friend's flawless body, but also the power and skill of the man making love to her. Deckhands and guests enjoyed the show while Denys glared in disbelief at her lover's menacing cock. At the back edge of the crowd, Yaroslav was escorted from the ship at Phytos' command.