Stranded Myself in Self Bondage

Story Info
Stuck in self bondage, a guy needs his cute neighbor to help.
5.5k words
4.64
254.1k
505
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinkpub
thinkpub
197 Followers

It was Saturday and I had no plans this weekend. Well, I had plans but none that meant I was leaving my apartment for the day. I had all my supplies set up in the bedroom and was just about ready for my experiment. Today, I was going to perform self-bondage and utilize some toys for a play session of tease and torment.

I had already showered, performed a thorough enema regime and had the bondage straps and toys at the ready.

Before getting into the tie down details, I should introduce myself and let you know my situation before I explain how it all went wrong for me on this interesting Saturday morning.

I'm Tony by the way. I am a 25 year old analyst at a financial company in San Diego. I'm single since I left college but get a little action from time to time just nothing serious at this point. I'm not a bad looking guy, I exercise regularly and run 3 to 5 miles a day. I even got a run in today just get the heart rate up. I am 5'10, 170 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. I keep my hair short and dress conservatively (when I have clothes on) due to my financial industry job. Oh yeah, my cock, it's nothing impressive compared to the porns I watch. I'm a fair 7 inches and moderately thick. Women tell me they feel full when I am inside them and I've never had one giggle at it when I drop my pants to expose it.

So what am I doing today? Well, I like to read kinky stories and I enjoy the idea of being tied up. But as I haven't found a Mistress and no girls that I know and trust to play out this fantasy, I decided to do a little self-bondage play today. I've come up with some ideas that will require me to stay bound for a set period of time but I have a sure way out in the end. I just have wait long enough to get free.

I have my cuffs on my ankles and wrists and the straps attached firmly to each leg of the bed under my mattress frame. I have my two primary toys ready. An 8 inch vibrating dildo for my ass and a cock and ball harness with multiple vibrators attached to stimulate me. The last thing I need is the release mechanism for my bondage. I go to the kitchen and remove the 3 inch diameter ice ball from the freezer. It holds the key to the lock I am going to attached to my cuffs once everything thing is in place.

I start by attaching the harness to my cock and balls, its wireless so I test the vibration scheme, it has a selection that runs it through different vibration patterns from soft to intense in a sequence that alternates different options. Next is the anal vibrator. My ass is clean and I lubricate my ass and toy well. I have a thin rope tied to the base. I insert it into my ass and instantly feel excited and a little dirty. Guys still can't do anal play in our society without feeling a little deviant and I am definitely a product of my upbringing. I tie the rope around one leg near my hip. I pull it in tight so there is no way it can slide out of my ass during the experience for any reason. It too has a wireless controller and is from the same company so it has the same vibration pattern setting. I can't get them to sync but they will both move between slow and low and high and intense during their cycles.

I set them to low right now as I get set up to get some sensation but nothing too intense. I have a nice 40" TV in my bedroom and have set up about 8 hours of porn clips of varying themes on my laptop that are on a random setting so I don't know what will come up next. Most of them are 8 to 10 minutes but a few go 20. I wanted more changes in themes to keep the sensory inputs changing as much as possible. The audio is coming through my Bluetooth earpieces that I also use to listen to music on my phone when I go on runs. They stay in my ears well.

So I am nearly ready. I set the remotes next to my waist on my right side and the bowl with the ice cube holding the key to the locks. I crawl up on the bed and clip in my legs and lock the ankle cuff to the tie down strap with the small padlocks. Next my left arm is attached and I lock the lock. I lay back and ensure I am comfortable as once I lock the last one, I am stuck here until the ice melts and the key is released. I practiced for a week to ensure I can unlock the padlock one handed and am confident all will work. The videos are playing, the headsets are in my ears. I set both vibrating devices to the variable settings. The last thing I do is set the bowl near my right wrist strap so I can get the key when it melts free. I manipulate the strap over the wrist strap eyelet and put the padlock on it. I take one more look around the room and go through my mental check list. Everything seems to be in place and "click" the padlock is on. The vibrations to this point have been low but pleasant. I left the remotes near my hip so once locked up, I wouldn't be able to alter them until free.

My cock is hard as a rock. I haven't even let myself masturbate for a week so my balls were aching. I didn't know if the vibrators alone would let me get to a level where I cold ejaculate but I was hoping so. It was also a fear because if I did orgasm and my body kept getting sensual input from the vibrators would it turn uncomfortable or too intense? All part of the game. All part of the bondage gamble! The video was showing a tight petite young coed getting fucked by a muscular guy. The vibrations inside my ass and on my cock as I watched her squat up and down on the guys cock was nice. I loved her moaning in my ears. I was pulsing hard and my cock was aching for me to stroke it but my wrists remained above my shoulders locked in place.

Videos changed and my toys alternated one strong and one weak then the other way around. I was constantly receiving sensual input from either my vibrating cock rings or my anal vibrator. I look to my escape and the ice cube ball was still very large. The key frozen in the middle. I had to figure a way to suspend the key in the ice cube ball so it wouldn't just freeze to one edge and melt free in the first hour. Good thinking Tony. You definitely got yourself stuck here for another hour or two. My ass sensations picked up and I felt a strong vibration to my prostate making my cock feel like it was being pushed from the inside. I grunted a bit through the sensation. I was grateful when the sensation lowered so I could catch my breath.

I could look down and see my engorged cock leaking pre-cum. It was so hard and in dire need of relief. I dreamed of this sensation but now that I can't push myself over the edge, I want to be free so I can just give my cock a few needed strokes to drive me over the top to a very intense orgasm.

The video changed to a male submission scene where a guy was getting pegged by a Mistress. She was stroking his cock but stopped short of letting him orgasm. Both vibrators synced to high intense vibrations at this point and my cock and prostrate were feeling full sensations from the devices. This was my best chance and I started to shift and wiggle my hips to get my cock bouncing. Any additional sensation might set off my orgasm. It wasn't working.

Eventually, the vibrations started to soften and slow. The Mistress started smacking his cock and balls to stop any change of him orgasming. The absence of the vibrations nearly made it feel like my cock and balls too were being smacked down. Another wave of frustration hit me and I jerked at the cuffs wishing they would give way and release one of my wrists.

Time went on, videos changed, cycles of vibration sensation raised and lowered keeping me always hard but never providing a substantial release other than constant pre-cum leaking from my cock. It was over two and half hours now, the batteries in the toys were rated for 6 hours so no chance they would fail early and reduce my frustration. The ice cube was melting but again I guessed it would be another 2 hours. I don't know why but it felt like it was melting slower than in my tests. I had already battled through 3 cycles where both toys were in sync providing the highest and most intense stimulation and it starting on the 4th cycle now. I was lost with deep sensation inside my ass and around my cock and balls. I wiggled and thrust my hips but with nothing but air to push against there was no relief. My breathing was heavier and less controlled every time. I was grunting and realized that I left my bedroom window open so now I had to force myself to be quieter during this intense time. The porn on was showing a man getting to ejaculate which only heightened my frustration.

To lower my need to grunt, I thrashed my body more to transfer some of the frustration away from my cock. I didn't think that through well enough and my right arm thrashing resulted in the only thing that COULDN'T happen actually happening. Yes, I wacked the bowl with my forearm and it tipped over letting the ice cube roll off the bed and onto the floor. I was fucked. I had this so planned out that no other contingency plans were set up. No emergency contact to check on me and release me, no extra key "just in case" near my other hand. Nothing. Overconfidence was my undoing. Well that and two toys sending me to the edge of my senses. I realized this was going to continue for at least 1 ½ to 2 hours but even then I had no way to get free. I left my phone near the TV. Could I get it to make a call from voice command? I never set it up for that hands free function so nothing there. Besides, who was I going to call to release me from this situation? OK. At this point, I had to figure out someone to get me out of this and then deal with the repercussions of me being caught in this condition. Right now, no one was coming and I couldn't call anyone either.

The window was open out to my patio in the back near the stair landing. Here is the great thing about my apartment. I live on the 2nd floor of 2 floors all the way to the end. The stairs and landing at the top actually separate me from the other units so it was like I had no neighbor on either side of my walls. I was in the back of the building from the parking lot and most came up the front stairs so I really did have a lot of privacy. Only one other person regularly used the back stairs and that was the girl in the apartment on the other side of the landing, Anna.

Anna was a cutie. She was 5'4", long brown hair, brown eyes, pretty and an athletic tone body. I saw her at my gym as well so I know how hard she works to kept fit. She was a jerk off fantasy of mine being the small petite body shape that turned me on. We were polite neighbors and covered plant watering when the other was away on business or vacation.

Alright. I had a potential solution. Sadly, I would be moving after being humiliated by exposing my kinky play to the hot neighbor but right now anything was better than just continuing to be stuck where I am with no other escape.

First thing, get the head sets out of my ears. Rubbing my ears on the pillows got them out finally but they were still by my ears and I couldn't escape hearing the porno moans although softer now. My window being open got me into this predicament and now I had to hope it would get me out. The window shades were down and curtains drawn so no one could look in but sound would travel. I was between intense vibrations but my cock hadn't reduced in sensitivity or need to be touched. I needed to focus on escape but my cock and ass kept bringing me back to my physical condition.

I called out, "Anna! Can you hear me? ANNA! Hello Anna!"

I continued to call out for 15 minutes then the vibrations were back in sync and back to the higher levels. I didn't care this time and I moaned and thrust trying to make it cum and screamed out Anna's name a few times wishing she could hear me. The cycle ended and I was trying to catch my breath when I heard something coming from the back of the building near my open window.

"Tony? Were you calling me? Are you OK?" came a voice from the landing.

I replied, "Anna? Is that you?"

"Yeah. Are you OK?" she said with concern.

"Anna. This is beyond embarrassing but I need your help. I apologize in advance and please just help me and I will... well, please help me. Please."

She responded quickly, "What? How Tony? What do you need?"

I grunted as the vibrations were getting intense again in my ass, "Uggnnnn. I am stuck and need you to get your key to my apartment and help me get free? Please?"

She spoke with haste, "I'll be right there. Give me a second... I'm getting they key!"

Footsteps pounded softer as she ran to the front to get in her apartment. I heard a key at my front door and I was about to be "saved." Fuck this was going to be humiliating! My first fear was she would just run back out so I had to plead early so she didn't just scream and bolt!

I heard footsteps in my living room and she called out, "Tony, where are you?"

I replied, "Anna, in the bedroom but please don't freak out, I really need your help to get free!"

I looked at the video playing and it would have to be a male submissive bondage scene. The guy was tied in a dungeon and the Mistress was wiggling the anal toy in his ass as she climbed on top of him to put her pussy over his face.

Enter Anna.

I try to speak but she raises her hand to quiet me as she absorbs the deviant behavior around the bedroom. My raging hard cock in vibrating cock rings, the anal plug tied to my hip, my arms and legs tied to all 4 corners of my bed and, of course, the Mistress climbing on top of the submissive bound male to smother him with her pussy. She just took it all in, the remotes, the cuffs, and the video.

I was beet red and looking at the ice ball on the floor hoping she would see me looking at it. She finally did.

"OK, Tony explain but be brief" she said as she sat on the side of the bed not touching me.

I suppressed the increased vibrations going through my groin, "I was being kinky and I knocked over the ice holding the key that will let me out." I look to the ground and she follows where my eyes are trying to point. She again raises her hand to stop me and she walks over and picks up the ball of ice and puts it back in the bowl leaving it on the floor.

I start speak so she can put it next to my right hand but she stops me with her raising her hand to shush me. I stop speaking immediately knowing she is the only chance I have of getting free so I don't want to upset her and make her leave before I get the key. She picks up the bowl and puts it on dresser away from the bed and she turned to see the video again. The Mistress was getting tongue service from the tied up slave and looking near orgasm. Anna found the computer and changed the audio settings so the sound was coming out of the speakers. She was in time to allow the sound of the Mistress having a mind blowing orgasm from the slaves tongue. Anna licked her lips watching the video.

Anna was wearing running shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Undoubtedly, casual wear while chilling at home. As the Mistress on the video gained her composure, Anna was again looking around at the decadence of my bedroom with all the kinky toys sprawled about. Even my toy chest, actually a spare suitcase, holding all my sex toys was laid open exposing toys not planned to be used today in my bondage play. I had clamps, ropes, penis enlarger, toys to suck my cock off, anal plugs, dildos and vibrators for anal play which greatly excites me. Anna saw the box inside as well, it held a CB-6000 that I had yet to experiment with but had considered playing with from time to time.

She returned her gaze to my condition and my blushed deepened a darker red if that was even possible at this point. She watched and determined what devices were doing what to me. She walked up to me and looked between my legs to observe not only the cock rings but the anal toy vibrating deep inside me. I wanted to just turn my head away but the humiliation turned me on more and the fact she hadn't bolted out yet was actually increasing my excitement.

Anna walked over again and inspected the ice ball and saw the key inside. Walking back to me and viewing the 4 padlocks on my arms and legs. I thought this was my chance to say something to get her to help release me but as soon as I said the first word, she again raised her hand and gave me a look that clearly let me know that speaking was not going to help my situation.

Anna looked again at the toy chest and found a ball gag. She walked over and shoved it in my mouth and I raised my head as she attached it from behind silencing my voice one and for all.

She walked over to the computer and raised the volume of the videos. She found a chair in the room and sat and watched me for about 5 minutes just observing me. I struggled against my bonds which got me nowhere and was overwhelmed with the toys still in their random cycle of erotic sensation. She observed the pinnacle of the cycle when both toys hit maximum at the same time and drive me crazy for about a minute of intense sensations before lowering the input and allowing me catch my breath.

After she watched me, she finally spoke for the first time since entering the room.

"OK Tony. I'll be back but for now, you are going to stay where you are. Like you have another option," she giggled as she walked out of the room. She returned minutes later but only to take the bowl holding the ice ball with the key in it.

I heard the door close and I was alone again but at least someone knew my condition and I honestly believed Anna was not the kind of person that wouldn't help me. The primary crisis was averted but my mind did start running through a check list of how to deal with Anna knowing about all this. I'd need a new apartment, new gym. Let me see, did we have any mutual friends? I don't think so. Can I transfer to another city with my company? Not a high probability from what I knew about current job options.

A new video started and I got lost again in some of the sensations from the toys. The new video was another Femdom clip with the male tied up and bent over for a pegging session from his Mistress. Noise from my living room and Anna returned.

Anna had a water bottle in her hand and she had changed her top. She was still wearing nice sexy jogging shorts but instead of the loose t-shirt, she had on a tight workout top that matched her shorts fabric. Both had purple accent coloring on them so it was clear it was a set. The top was a sports bra. It came several inches lower than her breasts and zipped in the front. Anna didn't have big breasts so this just kept everything tight and pushed up a little. They peeked out from above enough to be sexy but more than anything, the top accented her tight stomach that made her look even hotter. She also had a hair band in her hand. She set the water bottle down and pulled her hair together and put her hair in a tight pony tail. It was one of those images that said without out words "OK shits about to get real here!"

Anna moved the chair next to the bed and began watching the video with me. I was losing it. I could say nothing with the gag in and I wasn't mentally prepared for the hot neighbor to just chill with me in my current state and watch female domination porn as my cock and ass were vibrated to tease and torment me. She watched 2 more videos before looking me over again and it was obvious they were getting her hot too. On more than a few occasions she adjusted her top and left her hand drift between her legs.

Finally, she turned to me and put her hand between my legs. She was under my balls and pressed the anal vibrator. She kept her hand there and could feel the vibrations driving into my ass and through my prostate. She then slid her hand up and felt my smooth shaved balls and the vibrating cock ring. Again, she left her hand there to feel the vibration sensation being sent to my cock and balls. She then slide her hand up and gently caressed my cock providing a new sensation to my cock that added to my frustration. She grabbed it and stroked it a few times and used her fingers to tease and torment my cock head as well. I was lost in added sensations hoping to orgasm but she didn't touch me long enough or hard enough to let me get closer to the level needed to orgasm. She leaned over my crotch and gave my head three licks and then she put just the head in her mouth and gave it a quick but hard suck for maybe 3 seconds. I was nearly out of my mind wanting her to take my whole cock in her mouth but the sensation stopped and she moved away.

thinkpub
thinkpub
197 Followers
12