Stranded Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slurping sensation she felt the strange invader slide entirely inside her, nestling itself against her cervix, continuing to spin. The pod's thrusts became deep and wet, the muscles convulsing and straining around Nancy's legs.

She felt it bury deep, pulling her down as far as she could take. The hot cum streamed deep against her cervix, filling her slowly. She felt her cunt convulse in pleasure around the squirming intruder as the slime lubricated the tight fit. It was hot against her strained skin, the goopy texture relieving the tender passage.

The slime spread, slowly oozing from every angle around the hard cock-like stamen still impaling the captain.

Nancy shuddered as a half-conscious smile spread across her face. She leaned back as her body rolled into another orgasm around the hard heat still spreading her, willfully letting her body lose itself in whatever the fuck this was. 'What happens in the ca-AaaahhHHHhhhh... stays in the cave.'

While the pod continued to fill her mercilessly Nancy rode another orgasm to fruition, shuddering as she realized the stamen was just as hard as when they started. Cum still dripped out of her, the flow showing no sign of stopping. In her delirium she imagined her stomach to bulge with the deposit.

The petals began to relax their hold, sensing the placement of its offspring. The pod's cock-like stamen oozed slow, the cum now thick and textured. It poured out of Nancy in thick blobs, pushing past what little space it could in her tight flesh.

Beal felt it slide into the hot mass below her, undetectable from the wet pod.

Captain Beal came again, another wave of orgasms bringing her into darkness. She fell forward onto the ground. The pod let her fall, satisfied as it completed its reproductive act. It prepared to detach.

Nancy was unconscious as it continued to pulse, the hot goo slowing its intense stream. The pod shuddered, releasing clouds of the blue dust. Nancy slept while the stamen detached, the strange goo sealing its precious cargo as Nancy fell into a delirious sleep. Her hips bucked against the pressure.

The pod around her legs separated from her lower half with a distinctive wet slurping sound. It was considerably weaker as it pulled itself into the darkness, leaving its offspring to hatch on its own. It was off to recuperate from its mating session. It had no emotion for its child, now nestled in the host.

Nancy slept, dreaming of her birthday surprise, waiting back home.

12