Stranded Surfer

Story Info
Summer lovin contest.
918 words
4.03
22.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wet. That's all I kept thinking was how good it felt to be so hot and wet. The water enveloped the softest parts of skin on my body and when the wind blew I could feel a tightness come over my breast and a strange tingle crawling down my spine and around my waist. I lay back on that hard wood board and let my legs lay open one on each side letting the water lap at my bikini bottom in just the right way. I looked around to see if anyone else was out this far or could see but it felt so good I almost didn't care if they saw or not. I pulled my bikini bottom to the side to let more water splash forcefully against me. It started to catch my breath and make my eyes flutter trying to keep them open to look for anyone who might be swimming by out this far. I let a finger slip over and slide in feeling how wet I was as far as my finger could reach.

I leaned back on the board allowing for more pressure and openness and kept my finger following the motion of the waves. A moan slips out as I feel my whole body succumbing to this sweet feeling and as I began to feel myself preparing to climax I missed seeing a wave approaching me knocking me off my board so abruptly that my hand jerking up to catch myself ripped my bottoms off and I was unable to finish that amazing feeling that was approaching just moments ago.

As I began to go towards shore I see another surfer paddling out to see if I was ok. He was very cute and I felt myself getting all tingly in places that needed satisfaction. As he climbed off his board and swam towards me I explained to this blue eyed angel that I had lost my bottoms and was not sure where they or went or how I would get on shore, mischievously he smiled and suggested we stay in the water longer. As he approached my board I didn't move. I wanted him close and to see how close he would come to me if I wished hard enough. He put one arm on each side of me and around my board allowing me to lean against it with him keeping me trapped, a willing prisoner in his gaze. He moved in and I felt his lips brush my neck and tongue lick the salt away from my lips. His hands fumbled with his shorts as he stroked himself to get hard then I took over.

I wanted to taste him, I used my hands to guide myself under the water and my mouth onto him sucking in as hard as I could and letting the waves guide my head this time until I knew he had to have me. I brought my head back above water and helped him find his way into me. His eyes shut and I knew I had him in my clutches. He bit my nipples hard and licked all around my breast. I wrapped my legs so tight around him there was no way he could go deeper and began rocking and moving anyway I knew would make him catch his breath and squeeze tighter onto the board trying to control his desire to release but he knew it was worth waiting as long as he could. I reached down and stroked him as he went in and out of me harder and faster my hand helping guide his way every time. Allowing him to play with both holes and go back and forth as he pleased. He went into me as deep as he could and used one hand to squeeze my ass as hard as he could then gently guide one then two fingers into me double penetrating me and causing my to squeal and move faster begging him to help me reach that point where I would squirt all over his hard cock and make him cum so hard that he would never forget me or this sexual adventure we were on out in the middle of the ocean with people along shore having no idea the ecstasy we were about to reach together.

As the tingles rose back up in me and I heard myself moaning without control my legs shook against him and he began moaning too. We both let out sighs of relief and holding each other so tight for moments after not sure what to do.

He pulled back and looked in my eyes and said "You have had a pretty rough day, I think you deserve something special," and he went under the water. As his lips traced down my body he found that one spot with his tongue that made me scream out and dig my nails not only into him but my board. In one rush, I felt this explosion and couldn't even open my eyes to see him swim away back towards the shore. My legs and body were exhausted but I made the trip back toward the shore and when I got there found my incredible stranger walking out to bring me a towel. When he got there he kissed my cheek and said "Maybe next time you don't have to start yourself, if you just let somebody know" and with that he walked away back out of my life.