Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May's eyes bugged out and she hoarsely grunted, bucking and I had to hold tightly onto her to keep from being thrown and she came, gushing in several shuddering bursts into my hand and onto the carpet already soaked in beer and our sweat.

She bucked and spasmed, her ass trying to milk every drop with grasping pulses as she muttered incoherently, my breathed hot into her neck which was wreathed with bruises and bites.

Good on her word, still on fire with lust she wantonly licked and slurped her own cum from my cupped palm like a cat with cream. Slowly she pulled herself off my cock and suckled the flavors of her ass and my cum from the wet, glistening thick, veined rod of my cock as she looked into my eyes submissively until she had removed every dripping, slick bit. I watched with rapt fascination as my cum ran down her leg.

I collapsed next to her pushing the table out of the way, and we both laid on our backs, not caring that the carpet was soaked in beer and our juices. As the high of the moment faded and our breathing returned to normal the crushing realization of what we had just done.

"So...what now?" I asked raw, sore but satiated.

She couldn't look me in the eye, but instead uttered in a small voice,"I don't know..I...Ethan...I need a shower."

She got up and nearly ran into my bedroom slamming the door behind her, and I slowly got up and left with only the guest one cursing at myself.

I washed the smell of our sex off me and brushed the taste of her from my teeth- as if that would press the reset button on what had happened tonight. In the next room, I heard her do much the same, my gut churning in anxiety as the all too recent memories of what we did forever burned into my mind. The epic fulfillment of forbidden fruit and repressed need juxtaposed with a boundary that never should have been violated- a line that just couldn't be uncrossed creating a battle that raged inside. I felt way too fucking sober.

She took longer to shower than I did. Sure, it was 5am, but coffee and a smoke was in order. I smoked cigars from time to time- that was the closest thing to a cigarette I had in the house.

She emerged wearing the clothes I had put into the drier for her, and my spare bathrobe. Even that failed to cover the telltale signs of my deep, hungry kisses and love bites.

It was nice and cool on my deck- that strange in- between haziness that came with the Dawn. I silently handed her a cup of coffee as I sipped my own- I drank mine black, she liked it with cream and three sugars.

I lit up a cigar and she silently motioned for me to give her a puff, and she inhaled, coughing until she realized that you were just supposed to taste the smoke, not breath it in.

"You know this won't ever happen again, right?" May finally said as we stared into the purple sky.

I nodded, a conflicting torrent of emotions.

"Good..." She said, nodding as if that made it final.

"It's too fucking weird" I said in assent, and her lips pursed and she nodded again.

"You better not tell anybody Ethan, or I'll beat your ass, I swear to fucking God!" She exclaimed and I simply nodded.

That was the only way. The only reasonable thing. May was queer as the whole YMCA discography. This was just...some strange anomaly.

"Yeah." We silently finished our coffee and finished the cigar.

I went to my bedroom and shut the door as she went to the couch, and I lay awake despite my crushing fatigue.

After what was either three hours or fifteen minutes, I just couldn't tell- I heard the door open, it was May, her naked body clearly outlined by the soft light of the hallway.

"Wha-"I didn't really know what to do.

I felt her slip underneath my covers and she laid her head on my chest.

"Shut up," She said, her voice her regular butch self, but her body trembling and unsure as she clung to me,"Just shut the fuck up, and hold me, you fag..."