Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she began to move. She didn't lift her head, just a slow rocking on this tall muscled Knight. It hurt, but she moved slowly and let her body touch his were ever it could. She whimpered once and he smoothed her hair and cooed at her and kissed her head. Just inches she moved, but her pussy felt it all. It clenched around this foreign invader inside. It took time but she relaxed. The pain was still there but there was pleasure too. Lydia turned her head and looked at the face of her Knight. He would free her from her captor. Together they would win.

She moved up and kissed him and with effort drove him back inside on the way down. She did it again, just brushing his lips and then pushing his cock back in. Gavin lifted his groin as best he could and their pubic bones rocked on each other. And Lydia gasped, the pleasure had surpassed the pain and every movement increased her body's joy. Slowly she started to build. She rose up on her arms now and rode him, not on her knees but her legs splayed out. Gavin gripped her bottom and encouraged her with his moving arm; pulling her ass up and thrusting his hips skyward when she went back down. She panted above him and let her head hang, her black tresses covering her face.

Gavin could feel it, her grip tightened even more on his shaft and she moved wildly on him. She was panting and grunting and her fingers clawed at his good arm. He had never been lain by a woman, they were usually underneath, but he reveled in her exertions. He marveled at her need and the work of her desire. He wanted to fulfill that need and sate her desire. She ground into him and cried out, letting her head fall beside him. The blonde young knight rolled with her still in his arms, his cock still deep inside her. He rolled until his body pinned her underneath and he felt her legs wrap around his buttocks and they nearly fell off the bed.

"Your shoulder..." She cautioned as his healer.

"Shh," He countered, resting himself on one elbow and one leg on the floor. "let me finish, woman." with that he kissed her cheek.

Lydia smiled dreamily and happily acquiesced, wrapping her limbs around him and holding on tight. Gavin began to pump slowly, making love to his witch. She held him tight and her fingers dug in. He could have got up and walked around with her, she clung so tightly. So he began to pound. His hips pistoned back and forth, driving into the virgin pussy, driving her into the mattress. He could hear Lydia cry and gasp under him, but she also whispered "more" when he tried to stop. He found a rhythm and was grunting over top of her. Sweat collected between their flesh and their groins smacked together and the bed shuddered and groaned, filling the cabin with the sounds of rutting desire.

Lydia clung tighter and drove her heels into his buttocks to hold him deep inside her and she worded the incantation almost breathlessly. "Et unus sanctos ... mea amator." She seemed to add.

She let him go and screamed out and Gavin went back to fucking her hard. He was so close, he could feel his sack tighten. His need so great and the end so near. Lydia arched beneath him and it felt like a hand gripping his cock, milking it like a teet. He rammed it home and grunted above her until he exploded. His member shot cream deep inside her as his body shuddered. Lydia's own sex quivered and squeezed as if in sympathetic response. They both lay panting against each other, spent.

Gavin awoke alone but Lydia came in the cabin door after a while, seeming in a rush.

"You're not dressed" She pointed out.

"I will need help." He gestured to his nearly immobile left arm.

She was no shield maiden. After his clothes and the chain mail coat, Gavin had to instruct her on each piece and where it went. Finally, she took his sword from under the bed, surprising him. He had hoped he wasn't going to have to use one of those weapons on the wall. As they walked back up the mountain Lydia kept going over the plan.

"Just march straight to her, even announce yourself. We want her knowing you are coming." Lydia was very animated and talking with her hands. "I will be behind her and when she starts talking and threatening you, and she will, keep coming. I will negate her spells when she starts casting them. You will charge her. We won't have much time once she realizes it is me..." Lydia paused. "Well, I just hope I can stand against her until you actually get to her."

Gavin understood now what the young witch was risking. She was turning on her mistress and if this failed, Taika would kill them both. "I will be there." He said confidently.

Lydia left him and was gone. She was in raven form, flying fast to get back to the cave. The young witch had little sleep these last few days, flitting between the cabin and the cave. When she awoke next to Gavin that morning she had no time to bask in the warmth of his bare chest under her head, but instead rushed out to go make the old witch breakfast.

"Where have you been, girl?!" The evil crone demanded.

Lydia was just coming into the living area from the small side path. "I got oats from the soldiers' horses." She held up a saddlebag that she had moved to the cave entrance days ago.

"Well get busy, I swear I will starve with you around." Taika grumbled.

It was well after noon when Gavin finally arrived. He had rested many times and reached the cave not weary, but warmed up. His legs were ready and his arm was loose. He had swung that sword one hundred times and pictured his target. And so it began.

"WITCH!" He called out as he approached. "You will pay for your crimes! You WILL die at my hand!"

Taika looked up truly surprised, but that quickly turned into a warped smile. "They sent another so fast? And alone?" The old witch laughed. "Come girl and learn something."

Taika moved toward the daylight, calling out to this intruder. Once she saw the Knights silhouette in the entrance, she conjured an earth ball that formed as an apple sized lump at her feet, and with a thrust of her hands, propelled quickly forward, picking up dirt, dust and mass along the way.

Gavin saw it but didn't hesitate. He charged, screaming a war cry. The ball dissipated into a cloud of dirt and pebbles that rang against his chain mail at best. Taika held her hand aloft and a blue flame appeared. She hurled it, and in flight it grew and became an angry yellow and red. Gavin was coated in a blue aura and the fire ball fizzled against him.

Taika had heard the incantation and spun on her apprentice. "You little BITCH!". The old witch held up a tuft of raven hair hung on her necklace.

"No, No!" Lydia screamed and scrambled away. Hair and true names held power and Taika had both of hers. There would be no blocking any spell coming at her. She cast an immobilization spell and looked beyond Taika with hope.

Gavin, at full charge, swung the sword at the witch's neck, who was just remembering him and turning in that direction. Taika had cast "Iron Flesh" but the steel still bit into muscle and sinew. The crone's last sight in this world was a small carefully collected bunch of her own gray hair hanging from the sword's pommel by a leather cord. The head rolled and the body fell backwards from the force of the blow. There was a silence in the cave except for the heavy breathing of Gavin, who stood over the lifeless body.

"I'm free." it was a mouse's squeak at first. "Free" Lydia was louder as she got to her feet and then clapped in joyous amazement. She thought perhaps this day would never come. "FREE!" It echoed through the cave, and she spun with her arms out and head back, laughing. And with a small spark of light, she disappeared, then a raven flew from the darkness over Gavin's head and into the world.

Gavin never saw her again. She was nowhere in the cave and she never showed up at the Log house. She was just gone.

12